• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

....I didn't know Derp was a gender :p

/sigh neva a strait answa fromma gm! gaw!

Ardion Prosili said:
....I didn't know Derp was a gender :p

/sigh neva a strait answa fromma gm! gaw!
Female. Because I never actually played as the male version. Also Loli, because I like lolis.

Also did you guys know that no mater what gender you choose Revya always act as a male unit in game play? Food for though~

[X] Back to the temple! Feed Caster a Crimson Tear to fix it and send your new food slave off to work!
[X] You'll also be taking the girl who smells of tasty things
[X] You'll be taking her along with us too, you were serious about making her scream~
[X] Oh who are you kidding, Kidnappings for everyone!

ALL THE THINGS!

Also, we're kinda obviously a Female Revya. The drawing isn't so indistinct that you can't make out her breasts.

Edit: GM Ninja'd!

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
Female. Because I never actually played as the male version. Also Loli, because I like lolis.

Also did you guys know that no mater what gender you choose Revya always act as a male unit in game play? Food for though~
YES! Best voiced evil laugh Reyva is best Reyva! /fistpumpbump
[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KYV2nAPy7qA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Leave Rin for later. Watching her try to team up with Gilgamesh or Shinji will be hilarious.

No seriously. Kidnap them all. Take them home with us. When Gil inevitably shows up wondering what's going on, the Endless ways we can mess with him will be Priceless~

Plus, I wanna see Medea hopped up like a Squirrel on Nitro after eating a Crimson tear. She repairs the Temple with a wave of her hand, then drags Saber off to "Secure" her. Souichiro may or may not join her.

Us putting our new Slaves to Work is just icing on the Cake~

Plus, we Are Not leaving the Awesome Smelling one. We've been locked up for an infinite amount of time, and a few seconds as well. We Need interaction, to stave off anymore Insanity bouts.

Also. The is is Fate/ Carnival Phantasm. Shinji. Will Suffer. Horrifically. Rider will get a cookie, and possibly tied up as a prisoner for Medea besides Saber.

Fun~

[X] Back to the temple! Feed Caster a Crimson Tear to fix it and send your new food slave off to work!

I see Caster has what she wanted~

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9tZXR9mWA[/embed]​

I think female Revya is canon anyways, since they used a female version for her appearances in other games.

[X] Remember to help Caster fix the temple up.

This is the best Rin-trolling option and the Rin-trolling option is the best option.

People's voting for Kidnapping everyone, don't forget! We also need to give Caster a Crimson Tear!

I wanna see how hyper she gets on one! Hyper Caster. With a bound and gagged Saber at her personal Mercy.

Oh dear~

You make it sound... bad or something to have a happy Caster!

No! I didn't mean that. Just saying that Happy Caster is hilarious, because as far as I can tell, Revya literally has No Clue what Caster was doing to Saber.

Clueless innocence in the Devourlord! She really Is that cute~!

Leaving Rin alone is the best way to troll her, guys.

Don't care. I wanna nab everyone here and now. Potential ways to mess with her where were Going outweigh just ignoring her.

Well, leaving her behind flabbergasted is a pretty funny idea, though she'd probably just quickly put what she's just witnessed in the 'kidnapped ally in need of rescue' mental box if we left her wandering around.

And we wouldn't be there to see her reactions.

[X] You'll be taking her along with us too, you were serious about making her scream~

Because this thought process is entertaining

so...

Does this mean we're going to see Saber Lily show up? I remember Urobuchi saying something about how Saber Lily is basically what happens when Caster gets her hands on Saber~

ALL THE THINGS!!

Well, that was entertaining.

There is no other option.
Mainly because if there was it would be in this already.

[X] on our way back to the temple we see a man in blue who caught an absolutely divine looking fish. Yoink. He won't need it, ha can catch another, and the new chef slave needs a workout.

"Kya! Sempai!"

You see the purple hair girl reaching forward, though seemingly hesitant about something. Sweet Ashur she just smells so damn good! Why does she smell so good? You can't even identify the smell, in fact you can't even seem to think of a good analog for something similar, all you know is that it's ridiculously tantalizing. You can't just leave it behind!

You quickly march over towards her, she flinches but doesn't retreat. Good. You grab her by the back of her shirt and toss her over your shoulder like a sack of hotpods.

[Q]This one too.

It smells eve better up close! Wh-what is this feeling in your chest? Your head feels a bit lighter, your eyes are leaking, and your mouth seems to be salivating, your face feels a little hotter too. Absentmindedly you rub your nose seeing as it's feeling itchy. What's this red stuff, surely it's not blood?

Oh well.

"Sakura!"

The two other females, are shouting about something. The brunette seems ready to fight, at least she's pulling out some jewelry. Maybe she plans to bribe you. That'd be dumb, if she had anything you wanted you'd just take it. The odd tan man joins her though.

"You're giving Sakura back!" She tenses a bit along with the taller man, his face is unusually grim, Wait were did those swords come from? Soichirou prepares to fight behind you, "And Emiya-kun too!"

Huh, you thought she'd be happy that you're eliminating her competition.

"I-it's only because we have an alliance! What kind of self respecting magus would go back in their word?" her face is red. Also she's avoiding looking you in the eye, "Otherwise I-i wouldn't care about what happens that idiot..."

"What my tsundere little master is trying to say," Begins the taller man, ignoring the indignant shouting of 'who are you calling tsundere you fake archer!' from his proclaim master, "And as much as I dislike it, the fact is that we still need that boy you're carrying."

"But that doesn't matter to me right now, what matters is that I know what is standing right here right now is that monster from before," The girl freezes, and turns her eyes towards you as if looking at you for the first time, her face slowly melts into one of horror. You flash her a grin and she flinches back. Mmmm that look just warms you black little heart~. The man matches your grin and crosses his blades, "Just to let you know, I'm in the hero business, and a hero's job is to stop demons like you from causing such atrocities. Now tell me what kind of hero would I be to let you walk off with two innocent little kids?"

Oh a riddle you like them! Let's see...
[Q]A smart one?

He answers by chucking a sword at your head and jumping away. Guess you got it wrong then. Maybe your second choice of 'the not dead one' would have been better. Now how to stop the sword? It wouldn't hurt you but it'd leave a bad taste in your mouth to just let it hit you. Both your hand are occupied though. Oh!

"Holy crap!" Comes the voice from behind you, your chef. Not that you can blame him, most people don't learn the legendary 'no handed blade block'. You clench your jaw and blade shatters between your mighty teeth.

[Q]*hack**cough* Oh aw crap I think I got some stuck in my throat!

A whistling echos behind you and you instinctively move your head to the side. A white sword whizzes by, huh you though you broke it... You take three steps to the left and a quarter turn clockwise to avoid the black one. The dance begins of dodging the buzzing blade pair, that grows by 2 and then 4 more and finally by the man with an another pair engaging you in melee. Your two hangers on also seemed to have passed out for some reason. Weeeaaaak.... You take the time to try and clear your throat of that jagged metal, it's real annoying. Not like your doing anything that needs focus, just fighting to the death again. Speaking of which.

[Q]So you wanna tell me what I have done to earn such enmity to be called a monster?
You are one of course but you're preeeeetty sure that no one from here should know of your deeds. The man stops chanting something, it sounded like 'bane of my sword' or something and frowns

" You...You don't even know? Does killing mean so little to you that you dismiss it from your mind with every murder? You slaughtered uncountable men, women, and children like swatting a fly!"

[Q]Yeaaaah, I tend to do that, can you be more specific?

"You fired a massive beam of pure concentrated evil into the city!"

[Q]Still nothing.

"I shot an exploding arrow at your back!"

[Q]Wait was this during spring?

"It was today!"

[Q]...Oh. ...Oh! Right, I'd forgotten about that! Man those burgers were horrible. Never eat at that place again!

"..."

[Q]Y'know cuz I destroyed it? It's a joke, you're supposed to laugh.

"..."

[Q]Aww, why aren't you laughing?

"...So much death," He pauses in battle, his former glare hidden in shadow as he hangs his head, "And you don't even remember. So much suffering... Steel is my body..."

[Q]Oh it's not like I can remember everyone I kill! It just all kinda blends together after a couple centuries y'know.

He just tenses, his jaw clenchs with his hands, "You joked about it... and fire is my blood." He starts to attack again, far more savagely than before.

[Q]Oh come on, it's not like I killed your entire family while forcing you to watch.
SHING! Crap one of the flying black blades nearly kill your chef, you'd barely managed to catch sight of it in time and jump, where it grazed it's white partner beneath you.
"I have created over a thousand blades"
[Q]...Wait I didn't do that, right? I mean I'm sure I killed them afterwards at least. And those kids didn't look anything like you!
CRACK! The guy's focusing on killing your prizes! That's not fair! You can't fight back while holding them, if you drop them they die, and you can't even move too fast or they'll break!
"Unknown to Death"
[Q]Hey! Stop that!
"Nor known to life"
[Q]And what the hell are you mumbling about you bastard!?
"Yet, those hands will never hold anything"
[Q]Stop this bullshit right now!
"So as I pray..."
[Q]STOP IGNORING ME!

The ground and air around you is repelled violently, the man jumped back before he could be caught in it though. The blades are gone. He's smirking, but his eyes don't hold any humor.

"UNLIMITED-"

You feel it. In an instant you plant your feet firmly, square your shoulders and take in a deep breath. The man's eyes widens and he quickly brings up his right arm, supported by his left.

"Rho-"

You spit. Thank god, you thought that bit of sword would be stuck in your through forever.

"Aias!"

A shining wall of light in the form of a flower forms in front of the man. You don't know it, but his is the strongest defensive phantasm of the Counter Guardian EMIYA. Rho Aias: The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens. The shield used by Aias, capable of stopping the javelin of the great hero Hector. The Absolute Defense against projectile weapons. When faced with the hocked loogie of a Devoirlord the victor is obvious.

Rho Aias folds like a bitch.

The moment that chunk of phlegm and blade impacted it all the petals burn away in an instant. The construct simply explodes from the sudden overload. When the smoke clears the torn and bloody body of the tan man lays in a crater next to the now destroyed house, a chunk of metal sticking out of his forehead.

"Archer!" The girl calls from where ever she is. "Gah!"

You turn your head to find a madly crackling Caster throwing spells at the rapidly dodging and out of breath girl and Soichirou standing by next to the still bound but once again struggling Saber.

[Q]Kuzuki, secure the girl.
You had promised to make her scream after all.

The man nods and waits for a moment, when a lag appears in the battle the man rockets forth in the girls blind spot. He weaves through the deadly rain of magic, the witch creating a path for him when she sees his involvement. This in turn informs Rin who turns, only to receive a fist driven deep in her solar plexus as a reward before she could even react. She slumps over, and falls to her knees gagging as Soichirou removes his arm cutting her support. He gives a swift chop to her neck and she falls to the floor like a doll with it's strings cut.

[Q]Great, time to go.

You three, plus some new soon to be minions exit the now ruined Emiya Estate. Not like you care, you got what you came for.

~~~​

You stare at the huge crater in front of you. The crater that earlier today replaced a temple and hill.

You'd forgotten about that. Still, not a problem.

You hold up a hand to preemptively silence Caster. You open your mouth, though not to talk, with your right hand you reach inside your gaping maw and grab something.

Against all logic when you pull your fist out you drag along a full sized naked child of around 10 by the neck, kicking a screaming. You use your other hand to grab him by the thigh and lift him above your head. Slowly you move your hands farther and farther apart while his screams get worse. The moment you hear a pop and he goes limp you jerk them apart, each hand holding half of the now dead boy. Sweet irony blood rains down on you and you raise your head up to catch some in your mouth. Mmmm~ The youth and suffering just made it tastier~

Caster is looking away and Saber just stares wide eyed while you take a moment to clean yourself up. Saber looks about ready to mumble something no doubt very rude at you but the glowing of the corpse distracts her. It dissolves into motes of light which conjoins in front of you, taking shape and solidity. Floating gently before you is one of the most powerful, valuable, and down right evil artifacts ever. Possibly the only thing left in reality that would give you even a moment's pause. A Crimson Tear.

Named for their distinctive color, crimson like fresh blood and tear shape, Crimson Tears can only be made from a death, not any death however. The soul used in a Crimson Tear must die in a tragedy, their heart broken and everything they ever loved torn away horribly before them and hope for the future all but crushed 'cept the tiniest spark left to keep the tethered to the mortal plane in a desperate wish as their final torment to suffer until their soul burns away. The soul must either have been from one who knew the ritual to convert it or in the presence of one (such as you). In Haephnes the cost of just one could bankrupt even the richest of countries, and ownership was an offense punishable by death.

That child, now Tear, had been one of the ones you had tortured into near insanity (the insane weren't viable so it was quite a bit of trial and error to get it right) for the express purpose of making Tears. All you needed was to eat them to save the soul for a later date, then call it up and brutally murder it, voila instant Tear (and tasty drink too!).

You reach forward to casually pluck the nightmarish artifact from the air before lazily tossing it at Caster.

"Wah!" She almost drops it in surprise. She juggles it but eventually managed to get a grip and just stares at it in horrified awe, well as a mage she probably knows about Tears, "Wha- how?"

[Q]Well? Get to work, chop chop bitch!

You'll just pretend that the glare she shot at you was one of gratitude for being such an badassidly awesome and kind master.

~~~​

Elsewhere

Taiga felt shame. The child she had watched grow from a boy into a kind young man had been taken by a monster and she'd done nothing. It had been too great, too powerful, and she had simply let it take the boy she thought of as a little brother away.

Tears fell. God she hated herself for her weakness. She hated herself for her hesitant. But most of all she hated herself for just wallowing here hidden under the rubble of the boys destroyed house rather than chasing after him.

What could she do though? It had strength beyond anything she could imagine. Faster than her trained eyes. Tougher than steel. A monster as far beyond her than she was dust mite if not more. She hated herself more than anyone she had hated before.

She didn't move as she heard the rubble shifting. She didn't care if it fell on her now, her safe place turning into a death trap. She would welcome death, it was better than a hypocrite like her deserved. Tears no longer flowed.

A hand gripped her shoulder and she gasped. She stared at it for a minute before tracing the limb to it's source. Her eyes widened as she recognized who it was.

Archer gave her a small smile. One he didn't really feel, his body felt like crap. He should be dead he know, had barely survived only by a fluke. When his shield had broken the shard bad missed by a hair, it had not been deflected even a millimeter, it had been he who had been moved by the force of the blast.

Gaea is a funny thing, it tends to not like aberrations and usually tries to destroy them, if it can't it simply tries to force them to make some kind of sense. This is why types don't usually melt a person brain by being seen, why the Shinso looked human despite being from the moon, why so many Noble Phantasms were just fucking weird. It's why what shouldn't have happened happened. It was a little quirk in the rules Gaea tended to impose on the world, 'If you're badass enough it rubs of on the shit you own too!'. It had been why Heracles's nameless axesword became a phantasmal weapon simply from him wielding it, it had been why Lancelot could kill a Heroic spirit with a spoon if he needed to. It was now why the moment your bodily ejection left your mouth it had been retroactively reclassified by Gaea as the conceptual weapon Deus Exodus Nihili: A++ | anti-fortress. It had been why Archer could see it, the only reason he survived it. In the heat of the moment he had realized what he had to do, he manifested his marble in a way that could only destroy his body had he been human. As an Heroic Spirit it was merely nightmarishly painful. He cast his reality into himself and became Steel.

Christ, she's like if Berserker was a Saiyajin, the passing of the shard had not been slowed in the slightest. It carried a force beyond even a broken Caladbolg II, a B+ noble phantasm! Just the passing would have torn apart all but the hardiest of Servants, and the modern hero most definitely wasn't counted among them. Blades warped and skin ripped. His very soul felt like it was being stretched to the point of breaking. The damage taken by his Phantasm being phantomimed onto his body as well. The infinite swords he'd stolen invading and devouring his body, replacing muscle with blade to knit flesh, making him closer to the steel he saw himself as. But in the end it worked. And he had tricked the demon too, though it hardly mattered as Rin would no doubt die soon. At least he hoped she did, she didn't deserve to see the uglier parts of the world, what he suspected the creature likely planned to do to her. He grimaced, just another failure to add to his long list.

He didn't have a hope to at stopping that creature. But he knew someone who might. The slimmest chance, but it was better than none. He could even consul himself that should his plan fail than he would would die happy after getting to see that smug son of a bitch taken down a peg! The only problem would be getting the arrogant King of Heroes to take this seriously before he got himself killed by an finger flick. Not to mention simply killing the Faker warning him offhand. But hes wasn't the only modern Hero for nothing, he had made a career of doing the impossible, the improbable wasn't even worth worrying about.

He had planned to simply leave her there, she'd probably hate herself for the rest of her life, but she'd live. Fujimura Taiga, Fuji-nee was strong, she'd recover eventually. He lied to himself. She was strong, but she was loyal and loving to a fault. Had Shirou and Sakura simply disappeared she'd have been sad but would convince herself they eloped or something similarly exaggerated. Had she learned they'd died, she'd have despaired but would eventually recover. No, to see them carried off by a demon and unable to help, there was no greater hell of Fujimura Taiga than that. Before he realized it he had laid a comforting hand on her shoulder, like he had done many times before. Sure it was usually for being stood up or Raiga forgetting her birthday, and that one time he had a bad fever and she thought he'd die, but still the he'd gotten accustomed to comforting a teary Fuji-nee.

"You..." her eyes widen. Oh, she's probably surprised he survived. "...Shirou?"

Wait, what? He jerks, Impossible! Fuji-nee may have been smarter than most people gave her credit for but this is ridiculous!

"No, Archer. Fujimura-sensei we need to leave now." He gently helped her up. She didn't offer any protest.

"Ah, I'm sorry I- in the light you... looked like him a little..."

"Sure," He smiles and helps her walk. She wobbles a bit and he puts his hand around her to stabilize her, "Whoa! Watch your step Fuji-nee!"

"I-I'm jusst a little sh-shaken," She smiles up shakily wiping her tears and wraps her arms around his waist, "I hope you don't mind..."

"Yeah sure," He looks away a bit. Trying not to think about how the woman he thought of as a sister was nearly painting herself at his side. Or about how he'd just realized that their now about the same age. Or how he can feel her br- Dammit!

So the two walked off, the taller one trying to distract himself from realizing his legal guardian was, in fact, a woman and indeed very pretty. The other keeping her face down so he wouldn't see it. Her eyes narrowed.

'Fuji-nee'?

[X] Repairs!
[X] The Next Day!
[X] Write in.

[X] Repairs!
- - [X] And once done, enshrine your chef in his new kitchen, and your new wenches in your bedroom...
- - - - [X] And make them scream~.
- - [X] Caster can keep her pet.
^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back