• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

[X] Repairs if only to see how everyone reacts to something that's basically a mini-Grail

Ardion Prosili said:
[X] Repairs if only to see how everyone reacts to something that's basically a mini-Grail
If the Grail is the crystallization of Miracles powered by the strength of heroes than a Crimson Tear is the Crystallization of Plot Armor powered by the equivalent of spiral energy from a heroic sacrifice. They only grow stronger the more plot important the character was. Sadly little orphan boys hardly rate.

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
If the Grail is the crystallization of Miracles powered by the strength of heroes than a Crimson Tear is the Crystallization of Plot Armor powered by the equivalent of spiral energy from a heroic sacrifice. They only grow stronger the more plot important the character was. Sadly little orphan boys hardly rate.
Bah, you know what I meant! Its a great big ball of evil mana that can do just about anything; we don't need no fancy schmancy technicalities!

Last edited by a moderator:
You grit your teeth. It can't in any be possible. There were limits to some things that just can't be broken!

[Q]No. No, I refuse to believe it!

"Denial won't change the fact," Explains Caster, that blasphemous witch!, "While I can feel the power rolling off this... Crimson Tear, I still don't know how to access it's power safely."

There could be no way someone, a witch could be that incompetent! Even the meagerest of crapsacks could instinctively use the power of a Crimson Tear! Ugh, figures. this world is so backwards. First no Hoptpods, then magic is some how a secret, now you find out that the mages here can't even power their spells with the soul of a forsaken child without you holding your hand! That's like the first thing they should be taught at the wizard academy (or where ever it was the pointy hatted bastards learned to explode crap with fancy words), right after learning how to harvest said souls!

Oh you'll show her how to do it. You march over and snatch the Tear out of her hands.

[Q]Open wide.

"Huh?" Close enough. You're hand shoots forward.

Caster initially struggles as you begin to shove the Crystallization of pure Suffering larger than her head down her throat but that lessens as she no doubt realizing it somehow fit in her remarkable small hole without somehow ripping her in half like she worried it would. Sure this wasn't how most people used the Tear, instead just guiding the power from a distance. They were just cowards though. This was how a Crimson Tear was meant to be used, how you used it, by taking it's mighty power into yourself permanently. Oh yeah it was dangerous to eat souls without being sure you could subdue it, but if you died than that just means you didn't deserve it in the first place!

In no time at all the Witch collapses into a violently retching pile, tears streaming, sweat pouring, chaotic waves of magic far beyond what could be achieved by even the greatest magi whirling around her. She screams and arcs her back at an unnatural angle, the magic expels itself outward in an instant. Spent she collapses onto the temple grounds. Is she... No wait she's panting a bit, even smiling which is a much better sign. Good, that means you wouldn't have to degrade yourself with the grunt work of making your own castle.

You take your hand off Soichirou's shoulder, where you had put it to keep him from rushing forward. He looks weary. After a short time Caster lifts herself up into a sitting position and stairs at her hands in awe. Physically there wasn't anything different from Caster now and Caster then, disheveled appearance aside, spiritually however was a whole different story. In her coursed far more power than she probably ever dreamed of holding, let alone naturally producing, even in the prime of her life.

"M-my body..." you really not getting why she seems so fascinated with that, "It's... alive, it's real!" Okay now she's just stating the obvious, well a little bit of insanity never hurt anyone. Besides she just looks so happy... "And this... Power!" There we go. She starts to laugh. Slowly softly, then it builds and builds. Longer, louder, deeper. She rises to her feet, lifting her hands palms up wide above her head. Power begins to roll of her in waves as she laughs at the sky, Saber who had been momentarily forgotten at her feet begins to struggle more. You let the witch have her moment.

Yup you sure are an awesome master, giving such awesome presents. What little minion wouldn't love to be given MOAR POWAH as a gift?

After a few minutes you judged she's settled down enough, you gesture to the large area of devastation so she can get to work. She gives a look before smirking. She raises her hands and moves them about madly, like some hopped up conductor. Magic washes over the area, and from the ground up it begins to form. Brick by brick it builds up, It's slow at first but as it progresses it speeds up exponentially. In minutes a castle stands tall in the crater. It's tall and thin, precariously balancing it's bulbous middle girth on a twisting column that looked dreamed up by a mad man, only able to stay upright by being anchored to the walls of the crater by chains thicker than most men. The entrance was only accessible from a long narrow and shoddy bridge with no railing. A quick look revealed spikes and traps blanketing the floor of the pit. Some even had skeletons already impaled on them somehow. You look up. ...yup it's gathering storm clouds around the spiraling tower in the center. You return your gaze to Caster. She's panting and sweating, even with a Tear this probably took alot of power, let alone skill but a has a feral look of pride on her face, a toothy smile going from ear to ear.

[Q]Caster.

She turns to you glassy eyed.

[Q]Good job.
You give her a matching grin and a thumbs up. Yup, definitely worth not killing her. It's hard to find such useful minions. Not to mention the bitch had Style~ which was worth just about as much in your book.

She nods, then sways a bit before catching herself. Then reaching down she grabs the now madly struggling Saber and drags her off to the castle followed by Soichirou. You aren't sure but you think her grin had actually gotten bigger.

You pick up your own prizes for the night, awkward give their number and size compared to you but not a problem. As enter your new lair you ponder a bit on what you'll name your new kingdom after you conquer the place.

~~~​

You take back what you said about Caster. She didn't have Style.

...Bitch had UBERSTYLE! Much better than just about any other place you'd been in. Drazyl could give it a run in quality but in the end you preferred the aesthetic choices of Caster far more. She had such an eye for detail too! Every wall held elegant and subtly threatening designs, shadows dance around corners at the edge of the eye, every step and sound echoed ominously yet still the whole place seemed suspiciously quiet. Much better than that castle you stole from that child queen.

You tossed your prizes into the various rooms you found that you felt suited them best. The chef in the kitchen, and the brunette in a dungeon for later. Really smart for caster to include that too. Though her taste in torture implements was odd, very few blades, an over abundance of candles, a rack that had for some reason been styled as a horse, and the wall held a shelf of odd rubber clubs of various sizes and thicknesses. At least she had a bunch of whips, gags, and threatening looking (if completely confusing to you) devices but that was a bit offset by the silk ropes, feathers, and padded leather straps.

Well differing tastes in torture aside the place was great.

You're currently laying on your bed cuddling your new body pillow. No way were you going to let this girl leave your side! Your head snuggles into chest where the smell is most pleasant, arms wrapped around her waist. You simple relax there, comforted by the lovely smell. Eventually though the combination of it, her warmth, the bed, and the screams and shouts coming from other parts of the castle lull you into a blissful slumber.

~~~​

Awareness didn't return quickly, you'd first notice something warm yet oh so comfortable wiggling beside you. Your brain doesn't really register it, just deciding to enjoy the presence. You'd spent quite a while like that, somewhere between reality and dreams. But eventually the memories return, slowly though. Oh that's right you had escaped the void. You have new minions. ...And now you have the most wonderfully comforting bedwarmer~ On that thought you snuggle a bit closer. She eeps.

You look up into her eyes from where your head is positioned in the center of her chest, between two very soft and warm pillows. She doesn't seem to realize or remember what has happened. She seems pretty scared. You give her your comforting smile. Something you only bare recall ever using, only ever before you had gone down the path of death.

[Q]Last night was amazing~

Oddly this doesn't cause her to relax in the slightest, quite the opposite.

[X]Let's just stay like this all day~
[X]Let's go get breakfast. Off to test out our new cooking slave!
[X]Let's see what this world has to offer. A day on the town, with our new friend of course!
[X]Let's get some more information. Discussions with Rin and Caster.
[X]Write in.

[X]Let's just stay like this all day~
[X] Summon Soichirou tell him to get you breakfast in bed

[X]Have we Dominated him yet? Let's be sure to do that.

[X]Breakfast.

Know what we should do? Grind Shinji for Crimson tear transformation. Give him a taste of supernatural power, then take it away later on and turn him into a tear after explaining that is literally the only reason we ever gave him the power to begin with.

Who will we turn Thorndyke style Ax crazy? Saber? Sakura?

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/757317

:3

Hey, I decided to post a ZnT version on SB's BROB. I kinda want to see how far it'll go before it comes down burning, not like I have much to lose since I hardly ever go there anymore.

To note, I am not going to purposely try and flaunt the rules like a dick. I'll just run it like any other quest, I'm just curious if it'll succeed or explode.

It's "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"

[X] Let's just stay like this all day~
[X] Summon Soichirou tell him to get you breakfast in bed

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
Hey, I decided to post a ZnT version on SB's BROB. I kinda want to see how far it'll go before it comes down burning, not like I have much to lose since I hardly ever go there anymore.

To note, I am not going to purposely try and flaunt the rules like a dick. I'll just run it like any other quest, I'm just curious if it'll succeed or explode.

It's "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"

My god!

On the bed the two of you rest. While your partner is tense you're very much relaxed. A sigh escapes and you snuggle closer, something that causes her to twitch. Very relaxed indeed. You don't bother to keep track of time while enjoying yourself, you doubt you could either way even had you wanted to. Your partner doesn't voice a complaint though and too begins to slacken up a bit.

You like this feeling. It makes you happy, fulfilled, it's... light and fluffy. Not at all like the pleasure you get from causing death and pain. That was hot, passionate, it filled you to the bursting point and just consumed you! An ecstasy that felt like fire yet sent shivers down your spine, and left you feeling emptied but left with echos of it afterwards. This though... You'd felt it before, you know, but you can't truly recall it, the memory escaping your clawing grasp like wisps of smoke. It wasn't hot like being on fire, it was warm like sitting next to one. It felt more... filling, like having finished a large and lovely meal, but not overly stuffed. It wrapped around you like a blanket, not smothering, you felt sleepy though not tired. It was odd, ...but you liked it.

You're smiling, you can't help it. Not that would hold back a smile though, you tended to be pretty frank. But the one gracing you is neither the blood thirsty grin nor the smug grin that have been the only smiles to grace your face since before time itself. You aren't sure what it looks like, it just doesn't really feel like either.

Sadly your little moment of happiness is interrupted by none other than yourself. A rather deep and loud rumbling emanates from kingly belly completely killing the mood. Silence reigns for a moment as you try and deny that the last 5 seconds actually happened. Who knows, maybe the universe had finally gotten around to crowning you the new god and actually heed your call. A second even deeper growl killed that hope, oh who ever is Overseer of this little rock was going to pay for ignoring your orders when you find them. Pay you say!

With a rueful sigh you reluctantly disengage yourself from your comfortable new pillow. It wouldn't do any good to ignore your hunger, it'd just ruin your ability to enjoy that curious new feeling. Besides it'd be a great opportunity to test out your new cooking slave! You wipe some drool from your mouth as you imagine the kinds of tasty foods you could force him to make you. You ponder simply summoning him to your room to make your demands but dismiss it, for some reason it strikes you as... distasteful. With a shrug, ignoring the oddity, you throw off the covers and make your way of the bed, scanning the room to find the cloths you had haphazardly discarded the night before.

[Q]Get dressed, we're heading down for breakfast.

You don't bother to look at her when addressing the girl, much to busy trying to find your pants. From the squeak of the springs in the bed she obeyed anyway. Now where could... Oh! You look up and find them dangling from the nifty chandelier overhead. As you retrieve them you find an odd lacy piece of triangular cloth on them. You remember them being worn by your pet, though you can't fathom the purpose they hardly seemed like they'd be comfortable being worn were you had found them. You unconsciously play with them for a bit, curious about what this is, it's oddly stretchy for cloth and the quality is remarkable! It felt like silk, but such an expensive commodity to be thrown away on one of these what ever they are? As you try to get a better look at it you hear a gasp behind you and turn to find your previous night's bedmate staring at you wide eyed, open mouthed, and redfaced.

[Q]...Why aren't you dressing like I told you?

You pose the question getting tired of her gaping. Sure a bit hypocritical as you too had stopped to play with the odd bit of silk but hypocrisy was the privilege of having world shattering power!

"Ah..." She stammers a bit before turning her gaze down and pointing at the garment in your hands and near your face, "I-I will need th-hose back..." It was less a demand and more a whimpered statement of fact.

With a shrug you toss the offending piece of clothing at her which she barely manages to catch and holds to her chest for a moment all the while looking like she'd simply pass out at any moment. Then she raises one leg to put it into the hole. Shooting one last look at the white thing your turn and shake your head.

Honestly, kids these days and their weird fashions. Won't catch me ever wearing something like that...

~~~​

You and your pillow make it to the dinning hall in little time. You stop just short of the opened heavy oak doors happily surprised to catch a wiff of wonderful things being prepared beyond the doors, you'd been expecting to have to remind him who was in charge. It's always so nice to get such a complacent minion. You can hear sounds coming through too.

"Say ahh~"

"If you would simply let me go I could feed myseHNYAAAA!"

"Tut tut, back talk means punishment, you should know that by now. Unless that means Seiba-chan wants me to punish her~

"Wha-what!? How dare you insinuate such things about me you perverted wiMUNYAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Do you want another lesson in manners Seiba-chan? ...I though so. ...You turns Soichirou-sama! Say Ahhhn~"

"...Seriously what. the. fuck? *grumblegrumble* First I wake up in a... then when I make it outside I'm in a fucking CASTLE that definitely didn't exist 12 hours ago. Could have escaped by myself but noooo I just had to play the hero and come back for Emiya. Why were you even cooking in the first place? I swear you just seem to pick the most retardedly suicidal option every time! Where you dropped on your head as a child!?"

"Tohsaka..."

[Q]His cooking is actually the only reason you and him are still alive. But go ahead and run if you want...
[Q]I could go for some target practice~

You're pleased to see their faces pale as you step out grinning from behind the doors, though the girl makes an odd face when your pillow follows. You walk up and around the table towards the large seat at the head taking the time to study the room. Red-black, er Tohsaka and your Food Slave are sitting on her own side while your two minions and prisoner sit on the opposite. Saber sits on one side of Caster while the other seat is filled by a stoic Soichiro. Caster is feeding him something you don't quite recognize, it's quite the amusing site to see the seemingly unflappable man being hand feed by a gushing woman. Saber... her situation apparently hadn't changed since Caster had fetched her out of the rubble for you, she's still tied up though she while still annoyed she seems much less angry about the situation, likely having accepted it. You make it to your seat and plop down, when your pillow heads towards another you grab her arm and pull her in to sit next to you. No way are you going to let her away from you! The head chair, while comfortably large for one let alone someone your size wasn't quite made to fit two, so rather than sitting next to you the girl is partially sitting in your lap. Probably an odd sight as she's taller but you don't care, you lean your head on her shoulder and just relax a bit. Her wonderful smell mixes with the scent of expertly prepared food so delightfully~

You catch her eye and motion your head towards the newlywed idiots. She doesn't seem to get it at first but seems to catch you drift and begins to load up a plate for the two of you with a blush on her face. Ah, it's good to be king. However before you could begin on your food that Red-black girl interrupts with a question.

"So if Emiya-kun here was kidnapped to be your chef," The boy seems a bit annoyed at having been put on the spot but his companion ignores him, "Than why did you bother with taking me? And for taking Sakura?" You feel the girl in your lap involuntarily tense a bit at being called out though relaxes almost the same second. With a shrug you answer, not like it mattered.

[Q]Because I felt like it, I don't need any other reason. I do as I do when I do and nothing can stand in my way.
[Q]Besides, I still want to know just how sweet your screaming voice is~

While pleased at how she flinched back you can't help but be disappointed at the lack of blood draining from her face. In fact more just seemed to be gather there. Not to mention the stupid slack jawed look, well you can take a bit of pleasure in how funny it is. Perhaps the girl was... soft, in the head. Would explain why she thought to threaten you with jewelry of all things when you first arrived. Meh, still better than a Sepp anyway.

[Q]As for Sakura...

You take the moment to bite into some proffered food from said girl. It's delicious as you expected. Fruity though, which you aren't used to. Heaphnes wasn't a kind environment for the weaker plants, Hotpods were practically the only thing that could be farmed in quantities large enough for populated areas. It was a good thing Hotpods were so fucking delicious, fruits could go fuck themselves and rot in plant hell if it meant more hotpods. Still it was an acceptable substitute.

[Q]She just smelled so delectable I had to have her.
[Q]It was quite fortunate I did too. The girl makes for an excellent bedmate~

Redblack spits out the orange drink she had been in the middle of chugging while your chef nearly chokes on his those weird wooden sticks he was using instead of normal silverware, having bitten right though the lesser eating implement. Your pillow almost seems to glow red and nearly drops your next bite of food. Even your first minions look at you.

[Q]What?

[X] Conversation! Pick a topic any topic~
[X] Find out what all the racket is outside.
[X] And destroy it. Preferably with excessive power.
[X] Explore the town! But who to take?
[X] Write in.

- - [X] What Exactly DO you want with this "grail" thing that Caster was trying to summon me to help get?

- - [X] What Exactly DO you want with this "grail" thing that Caster was trying to summon me to help get?

Seems reasonable enough. And don't take "No" for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back