• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Nameless [ZnT/?] Quest.

Every mage can be an avatar! Wait, no, there are five elements aren't there.... So only four possible avatars. But only Louise was ... gutsy!? enough to bind herself and reach the Gandalfr State!

Seriously though, will this be a story in which Louise succeeds at being a protagonist *coughharemprotagonistcough* without a stupid familiar around!? ... Oh wait no, Louise is Louise's familiar, the familiar of Zero who isn't Zero? And so Louise will be the protagonist instead of Louise! Does this mean Louise woes Louise since she is the *coughharemcough* protagonist?!

^^

I don't think Louise will need to woo Louise to be a part of the harem. Given how long they've been together I'll be very surprised if Louise hasn't already gotten to at least third base with Louise.

Considering we are in in Questionable Questing forum, not Space Battles, I fully support Harem Louise. The only question is who we add first, Henrietta, Siesta or Kirche? :p

So the void Magic's parasitic filter.

Damn. We're gonna have to learn somehow some one to manipulate the parasite and use it. Or we're fucked. Plain and simple. Tristan is fucked without major backstory altering and even a loyal wardes might not save it. If the Germanians holding out is true.

[X] Smile at her. You're tired now, but you know. You know. That you are not a Zero. You'll show her.
-[X] Later though. You need to report this to Professor Colbert first. Perhaps he has discovered something. Or maybe the discovery of the... parasite will aid his research. Either way, he should know.
[x]Though you have to wander what the parasite might have down for your reserves and a smoother way to work around it. At this rate you might as well be putting in the effort of square spells for sub dots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or Guiche or Colbert or...

Bidashal? No! Scarron! That's the ticket.

Felius said:
Considering we are in in Questionable Questing forum, not Space Battles, I fully support Harem Louise. The only question is who we add first, Henrietta, Siesta or Kirche? :p
I never understood the fandom's fixation on Siesta. I mean, there's gotta be like a hundred other maids working in the castle.
This one's 1/8 Japanese, has a really silly name and...

...nope. That's all that's really exceptional about her.
Apart from a few plot coupons, she doesn't offer anything interesting.

But she's a maid and part japanese- Thus, she MUST be a ninja! Don't try to confound me with your logic![/obvioustroll]

THANK ALL THE GODS WHO TAKE AN INTEREST IN ME. I thought I was the only one who doesn't give a crap about Siesta.

Dinya said:
I never understood the fandom's fixation on Siesta. I mean, there's gotta be like a hundred other maids working in the castle.
There aren't a hundred other maids working in the castle. I can deduce this from the fact that every familiar Louise summons meets Siesta before any other maids, no more maids are introduced afterwards, and Siesta's usually depicted at one point or another as performing every conceivable task that a maid could be assigned. Clearly what makes Siesta impressive is that she's able to keep the castle and everything in it clean all by herself.

She's a canon face. She has a personality and when they go through alternate world shenanigans that comforting name is a psychological salve that smooths over Ocness for characters.

She's also kinda nice to Saito early in canon, so people tend to latch on her for not being horribly abusive for the sake of comedy. Or simply ignoring him.

Kirche first. Then Henrietta. Then Tabitha. Then whoever catches Louise's eye.

[X] Smile at her. You're tired now, but you know. You know. That you are not a Zero. You'll show her.
-[X] Later though. You need to report this to Professor Colbert first. Perhaps he has discovered something. Or maybe the discovery of the... parasite will aid his research. Either way, he should know.

EDIT: and yeah, I'm also of the 'I just don't give a fuck about her, stop bringing her up and exalting her' crowd when it comes to Siesta.

- - [X] Later though. You need to report this to Professor Colbert first. Perhaps he has discovered something. Or maybe the discovery of the... parasite will aid his research. Either way, he should know.

=>> Smile.

Your lips quirk faintly.

Your good mood can't be broken. And you don't have the words to waste upon a Zerbst.

Instead, you just rise up to go speak to Colbert again an- oh, look at the pretty clouds.

You can faintly hear a cry of alarm, something about 'bleeding' before everything goes black.

---

You wake up in the care of a healer.

"Tut. Do not move miss Valliere." the water mage bustles, stirring a small vial and squinting faintly through it into the light. Seeming to find it acceptable, she pours a few drops into a cup, where another mixture is already present, and stirs it before moving to your side.

"Drink this." She says, in a tone of voice that clarifies that this is not a suggestion. It tastes like that time you once bit into frog legs to find them entirely uncooked. You swallow anyway.

"Never seen a case of willpower exhaustion like this in a student." the nurse sniffs. "And what have you been doing? Your entire body has suffered for it, whatever it is, fine tears through the majority of your muscles, tiny cracks beginning to form in your very bones, girl."

"aghalahgn." You manage to groan before you realize that your tongue is all tangled about.

---

[ ] ??

[X] Take your lumps and listen to the nurse, she knows what she's about.
- - [X] Lie down and relax and recover!
- - [X] Rule of steel doesn't mean being stupid, MOTHER hammered the importance of medical treatment into your head.
- - [X] Once you're better, go see Colbert! You've got EXCELLENT news...

[X] Lie back and obey the nurse
[X] Ask her to send a message to Colbert that we have important news

- - [X] Rule of steel doesn't mean being stupid, MOTHER hammered the importance of medical treatment into your head.

This. Even with our body damaged and we passing out, we are still in a good mood, after all, we succeeded. We are not going to try to do something stupid like disregard medical treatment and ruin our success. Just lay down, relax, and bask in your success while you wait until you are recovered.

What do we know about Cattleya's sickness in this Quest? Most of the things fics I read have it being some kind of magical sickness.

[X] Lie back and obey the nurse
[X] Ask her to send a message to Colbert that we have important news

Anything but the Rule of Steel. Every single quest or fanfiction has the Rule of Steel. So tired of it.

Oh, dear. We sure must have given poor Kirche a fright.

Let's hope that there's no permanent damage from this. Casting form health is bad enough. Casting from lifespan is stupid.

[x] Lie back and obey the nurse.
[x] Ask her to send a message to Colbert that we have important news.
[x] Inquire about recovery time and potential permanent damage.

[x] Ask her to send a message to Colbert that we have important news.

FUCK YES

FUUUUUUCCCKKK YEEEAAAAHHH i am so

fuckin

happy

God. That parasite must be massively powerful.

Now we just need to make it explode. >:D

[X]Once recovered, Meditate, trace our magic through the parasite, and loop it back through. Lets see if we can't kill the bloody thing.

[x] Ask her to send a message to Colbert that we have moderately important news.

I wonder what we can do in order to use normal magic while avoid giving away our Void.

I don't trust anyone else with it =v

It's simple...we kill the batman drain the parasite of its shitty magic, while keeping our normal magic away from it, then it won't have any connection to us...
It's not simple at all is it.

Such a huge parasite must have HUGE GUTS! Rip and tear, RIP AND TEAR!

A magic-eating parasite?! In the name of Lord and Founder, we shall slay this abomination unto the Void!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back