• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

FurikoMaru said:
Dude. The sword is in his hand right this minute.

opps. Missed the "un" in unsheathed"

changing my vote.

[X] Kill him and then have a nice talk about friendship with Raccoon.
We should try and make the killing look like something we could theoretically pull off, a knife-wound or something, not having our stand twist his head off

I like the way "knock out" hasn't even appeared once in this vote. Dio only has Three modes.

"maim", "kill" and "sleeping"

[X] Kill the man and leave Raccoon unharmed. The two of you are going to be even better friends, now...

[X] Kill the man and go back to bed like nothing happened. Let Raccoon reassess her loyalties in peace.

This one amuses me the most.

[X] Kill him and then have a nice talk about friendship with Raccoon.

This certainly is a start of a beautiful friendship.

[X] The man just suddenly slips off the wall and impales himself on his sword. Freak accident, honest. Raccoon? Well, we'll see how she reacts and then go from there.

[X] Kill the man and leave Raccoon unharmed. The two of you are going to be even better friends, now...

It's a simple matter of pulling the sword from his grasp and thrusting it into his throat, and the issue is resolved. He doesn't even know he's dead yet.

You take a seat on the edge of your bed, and idly examine the mask Raccoon was wearing. It's certainly aesthetically superior to her usual one; the eighth note is a restrained and elegant symbol, quite the marked departure from the childlike ANBU animal masks.

Time continues.

The corpse-to-be gurgles in shock and drops off the side of the building to fall into the street below.

You permit Raccoon a few moments to recognize what has happened and contain her fear, and then you begin.

[X] Play innocent; imply that you have an entirely unconscious ability to deflect opponents, that you have no idea who she is without her ANBU mask, and that you are frightened. "Who are you?"

[X] Play innocent of murder, but very much aware of who she is. "Raccoon? Is that you? Who was that man? What did you do to him?"

[X] Be yourself! "Good evening, Raccoon. My apologies for startling you. Who was your guest?"

[X] Play innocent; imply that you have an entirely unconscious ability to deflect opponents, that you have no idea who she is without her ANBU mask, and that you are frightened. "Who are you?"

[X] Be yourself! "Good evening, Raccoon. My apologies for startling you. Who was your guest?"

Reactions: Dio
[X]Twist dat knife. Racoon-neesan are you okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Isn't it tiring sometimes, pretending to be someone you're not all the time?

We've chased off Oro-tan, now it's time to give Danzo the boot too!

Welp, the dog's in the furnace, no point in pretending otherwise.

So pedosnake remembers us?

IT BEGINS!

*quivering with anticipation*

Is it really so bad to want to keep up at least part of the charade we have going for us?

Fellgar said:
Is it really so bad to want to keep up at least part of the charade we have going for us?
Why should it matter, once we have the information we need, she will ether be a loyal minion, or dead.

Fellgar said:

It's an understandable concern. However, if it seems that her loyalty can't be attained or there's just too great of a chance of betrayal then it's not like we can't take care of her too.

Plus, it's not like Raccoon is going to think of us as anything but a young sociopath, granted with an unknown power but there's plenty of kekkei genkai around. It's not like we're about to drop our entire backstory on her.

Fellgar said:
I was in favour of doing that, but it's kinda hard to keep up the when people spontaneously die around you. Either we have someone find out that we're able to pretty much kill people with a glance and have them report it, or we kill Raccoon, and try to explain two bodies away to CSI: Ninjaville.

Ronall said:
I was in favour of doing that, but it's kinda hard to keep up the when people spontaneously die around you. Either we have someone find out that we're able to pretty much kill people with a glance and have them report it, or we kill Raccoon, and try to explain two bodies away to CSI: Ninjaville.

whats more likely, some strange guy with a draw sword and our ninja bodyguard managed to kill each-other simultaneously, (without us waking up) or that a highly skilled ambu and some chump with a sword managed to get killed by a Five-year-old, without managing to retaliate in any way?

If people deduce that our insta-kill skill is some parting gift from Minato....well, that could be pretty convenient.

Actually ninja thinking our Stand is Minato being our guardian angel is quite amusing.

iamnuff said:
whats more likely, some strange guy with a draw sword and our ninja bodyguard managed to kill each-other simultaneously, (without us waking up) or that a highly skilled ambu and some chump with a sword managed to get killed by a Five-year-old, without managing to retaliate in any way?
I think you're severely underestimating the skill of the resident CSI Squad. Alternate-reality Ninja Gil Grissom will discover the truth, mark my words!

You know if her partner dies & she survives she may be thought a traitor no matter what she does. This may commit her to our service one way or another.

megrisvernin said:

You know if her partner dies & she survives she may be thought a traitor no matter what she does. This may commit her to our service one way or another.
Or they have her killed. No skin off our nose.

[X] Play innocent of murder, but very much aware of who she is. "Raccoon? Is that you? Who was that man? What did you do to him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back