• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

[X] Be yourself! "Good evening, Raccoon. My apologies for startling you. Who was your guest?"

For those of you unfamiliar with Naruto, or who missed the significance of Raccoon's new head gear, Otogakure's headband features a modified eighth note.

Looks like Oro-chan didn't forget us after all Hymn.

[X] Be yourself! "Good evening, Raccoon. My apologies for startling you. Who was your guest?"

AHAHAH!!! This is going to be great!!

useless101 said:

For those of you unfamiliar with Naruto, or who missed the significance of Raccoon's new head gear, Otogakure's headband features a modified eighth note.

huh, didn't catch that.

[X] be yourself

useless101 said:

Well I'll be damned. I didn't see this one coming.

This is gonna be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
useless101 said:

Wait, that's the guy who got the ever loving crap scared out of him as a baby, right? I can't wait to see what we'll do for his nerves when/if he finds out about this.
I'm looking forward to the reunion, wherein we express great dissappointment that he never came back to see us again after his first visit.

Edit: But yeah, our timestop has potentially been compromised, out best course of action is to kill Racoon, and try to make it look like they killed eachother.

useless101 said:

Ah. Damn. So did we kill someone from Konoha?

What color was their hair.

And why is Racoon working for Snakeface.

She's trembling. "Naruto...?"

Oh, for heaven's sake, she's still frightened? Is she a kunoichi or not? Ah, well. Best to set her at ease.

"I must say," you say, a gentle smile playing on your lips, "had I known your mask concealed such beauty, I would have asked you to remove it sooner."

It's only half flattery; those startlingly pale eyes - Hyuuga, your memory prods you, Byakugan, heightened perception, possibly capable of seeing Stands - are truly exquisite. She's like a statue of antiquity come alive - a Japanese Galatea. Her looks are marred only by a strangely fierce-looking Hindu luck symbol etched into her forehead. Curious.

"Whyever do you look so frightened? There's no need to worry; that man is gone. I don't permit rude interlopers to brandish swords around my friends." You lean forward slightly. "Raccoon... if I may ask, what is your real name?"

"... Miho," she says, and from the sounds of things she has a slightly better grip on herself now. "Hyuuga Miho."

"Miho," you taste it. "Tell me, Miho, why do you wish to kill me?"

"I don't," she whispers.

"Then who does?" you ask gently.

She falls silent.

"Miho, if you don't tell me, how can I protect you?"

Those marble-white eyes go wide. "Protect me...?"

You nod. "Whoever it is, they will know you failed, will they not? I need to know who hired you so that I can be ready when they come for both of us."

"Naruto, you can't-! Orochimaru-sama isn't like that man with the sword; going against him is suicide!"

Orochimaru, is it, then? The name means nothing to you. But she undoubtedly has more information on him.

"Is it, now." You cross your arms, and allow your amusement to show. "Well, I certainly don't want you to commit suicide. Complete your mission, then. I won't stop you."

Three.

She stares at you in shock.

Two.

She reaches for the equipment pouch on her leg. You wait patiently.

One.

And the tears begin.

Hyuuga Miho drops to her knees before you, her fingers clawing at the soft pile of the carpet, weeping soundlessly.

[X] Lay a hand on her head in comfort. "It's all right, Raccoon. No harm will come to you. I will not allow it." Minion get!

[X] Kill her and make it look like the man with her was responsible.

[X] Other people are inevitably going to show up asking questions eventually. Kill her and put the music-note mask back on her, then pretend to be horrified when it's revealed who your attacker was.

(x) Minion get! Clearly Miho heroically slew this assassin with his own sword to protect us, saving our life. And we will tell this to anyone who asks.

[X] Lay a hand on her head in comfort. "It's all right, Raccoon. No harm will come to you. I will not allow it." Minion get!

It has begun lets play a grand game with Orochimaru

Furiko you liar. ._.

I was going to ask, "Hey, if Raccoon doesn't have her usual mask on, what's she look like?" When you were saying music note mask I assumed she'd be just as covered as usual, just in a different get-up. If it was just a hitai-ate then we've been seeing her just fine the entire time.

Grr. Would have been easy info. Useful too.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Furiko you liar. ._.

I was going to ask, "Hey, if Raccoon doesn't have her usual mask on, what's she look like?" When you were saying music note mask I assumed she'd be just as covered as usual, just in a different get-up. If it was just a hitai-ate then we've been seeing her just fine the entire time.

Grr. Would have been easy info. Useful too.
You took it off her. I thought that was clear when I said you were examining it.

So, presumably there are some good uses for a fanatically loyal Hyuuga, even if the main house can croak them on command.

Thoughts, guys?

As much as I'd like to kill her, we have a deficit in capable loyal minions.

Also, the capability to fuck with Orochimaru is here.

However, she might be actin- ahaha, no, Dio's much better at that.

"As long as you Stand By Me, I shall make sure you have nothing to fear. From now on, nothing in The World shall frighten you."

Not only Minion Get, but Aesthetically Pleasing Minion Get.

Hmm, I just realized that this is an incredible opprotunity to spin things in our favour. First we get Racoon sorted out, then we head to the old man, weaving a tale that some stranger came after us, but Racoon jumped to our rescue and killed him. Naturally, as a poor, frightened kid, we ask, or even demand semi-hysterically, that she stay with us at all times, since we're afraid if she leaves our sight. This explains away the incident, as well as get her stationed to us as much as possible, keeping her away from any unsavoury people, as well as making sure we have a tutor on hand at all times to learn how to kill people better without our Stand.

Then we ask the old man that we spend more time learning ways to defend ourselves, wether through fuujutsu or other means, since we were completely and utterly helpless, and we don't ever want to be stuck in that situation again.

Meanwhile we're laughing inwardly at the sheer baldface lies we're telling.

Oh yeah, it'll also make us seem more 'human' instead of some freak prodigy and actually appear like a child we supposedly are, which will help us maintain our cover, but that's all gravy by this point.

Ah, Dio, y u such magnificent bastard?

Ronall said:
Hmm, I just realized that this is an incredible opprotunity to spin things in our favour. First we get Racoon sorted out, then we head to the old man, weaving a tale that some stranger came after us, but Racoon jumped to our rescue and killed him. Naturally, as a poor, frightened kid, we ask, or even demand semi-hysterically, that she stay with us at all times, since we're afraid if she leaves our sight. This explains away the incident, as well as get her stationed to us as much as possible, keeping her away from any unsavoury people, as well as making sure we have a tutor on hand at all times to learn how to kill people better without our Stand.

Then we ask the old man that we spend more time learning ways to defend ourselves, wether through fuujutsu or other means, since we were completely and utterly helpless, and we don't ever want to be stuck in that situation again.

Meanwhile we're laughing inwardly at the sheer baldface lies we're telling.

Oh yeah, it'll also make us seem more 'human' instead of some freak prodigy and actually appear like a child we supposedly are, which will help us maintain our cover, but that's all gravy by this point.

Y'know, this was kinda the exact point of driving Utako insane, with the added bonus of it being our trusted caregiver instead of some random assassin.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Y'know, this was kinda the exact point of driving Utako insane, with the added bonus of it being our trusted caregiver instead of some random assassin.
Yeah, I had a nice quiet giggle about that plan when you guys came up with it.

It's like you thought Oro-tan wouldn't do everything in his power to hand you a situation like this on a silver platter.

FurikoMaru said:
Yeah, I had a nice quiet giggle about that plan when you guys came up with it.

It's like you thought Oro-tan wouldn't do everything in his power to hand you a situation like this on a silver platter.

Hang on, I thought Orochimaru was terrified of us. Not that, "I have begun something that will ultimately destroy me," is a gaff he hasn't made before but he'd try to make us stronger? To watch us? Or see is in action?

Or just get us to step out of line so he can rip down our facade and put the screws to us?

Or is this his version of sucking up?

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Eh, I'd say it'd be more effective with a professional assassin rather than some random caretaker. This way, we've confirmed that there's ligitimate threats after us, rather than just some chore for our bodyguards. Now instead of just 'let the bodyguards handle it' this is turned into a major issue, since we're apprently the target of foreign powers, now it's an issue of national security.

Really, I just skimmed the thread, all I really remembered was some argument about us asking him out to dinner, and trying to out-creep the creepy scientist.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Hang on, I thought Orochimaru was terrified of us. Not that, "I have begun something that will ultimately destroy me," is a gaff he hasn't made before but he'd try to make us stronger? To watch us? Or see is in action?

Or just get us to step out of line so he can rip down our facade and put the screws to us?

Or is this his version of sucking up?
I think it's more like 'get the closest thing he has to a mother to kill him, so that even if he survives, he'll be too traumatised to be a threat'. The problem was that this just backfired horribly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back