• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Minecraft

Yes, I found out it's required for some villager uses. Sorry, I hope it didn't mess up anything for you.

It just surprised me when a creeper blew out blocks.
I had become complacent.
Now I won't let creepers explode.

Garahs, I had fun, but- talking straight with you, I'm not going to be able to play on a permanent basis. I'm tying up loose ends and one of them is transferring this account to my grand nephew, he isn't 18 yet so I'll have to ask how does one remove a Realms invite?

No worries. I'm not going to be offended or anything. Want me to remove you now?

Damn, hope you recover. :(

I've removed you from the list.

Automatic sugar cane farm is completed next to zombie farm finally. My supply of slime is completely gone now.

Some groundwork for iron farm laid out nearby as well.

Last edited:
I'll see what happened when I get home.
It solved itself. Tried half an hour later and Im in.

Look at what Im building:
S8ONoea.png

5BJQM78.png
Im proud that Im not copying a build.

a_mountain_cabin.png

Did anyone else get all excited reading about Woodland Mansions before realising they aren't out yet?

Well, I'm excited by it, but I wasn't confused about thinking it's already out. :)

Not yet, I want to be fully equipped first. Did you find a fortress?

Yes, need 5 eyes of ender more.

There is a portal in the nether to get to it at:
XYZ: 210 74 -57

Are you guys playing? Havent seen anyone when I log in for a while.

I was having that same problem for quite a while. We all keep missing each other.

You are right in that I haven't logged on for a bit over a week though. Even though I've now found myself a nice mega taiga biome to build in and I really want to go find a woodland mansion somewhere...

I've been growing trees for my underwater base layout so I haven't done a lot recently.

Garahs finally got a computer that won't lag out the moment i open the launcher. So if this is still open I was hoping to join. Username: squirrellysama

Yeah, server still exists, I just added you. I haven't played in a bit, but if you want to poke me on discord or here when you're logged in, I can give you some company.

Not much of an update but I made a tunnel at the starter base that leads directly to the iron and mob farms to cut down on the hassle time of navigating above ground.

Damn it, I need to work on commissions right now, not be tempted to start up Minecraft again xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back