• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Minecraft

Okay, figured out what I was doing wrong for the sensor.

Project update:
I've mostly completed a community AFK fishfarm near spawn, the hut is built and mostly decorated, the device is operational, and there's an upstairs area for storing really good items. However the bottom section for the drops still needs doing and the outside needs to be decorated. The hut is built over the side of a lake so that's going to be a hassle. If anyone wants to help while I'm off the server for the next 16 or so hours I left most of the materials, including the hoppers and chests and some of the decoration blocks, inside a chest inside the hut next to the attic ladders. It's the acacia wood hut next to the oak wood base just south of spawn, you really can't miss it.

To use the farm just stand on the daylight sensor, look straight ahead, and hold down the Use Item key. The hopper collects the item automatically and moves it to the storage bellow. To afk just close the door behind you and find something to hold down the key.
  • Place hoppers and chests under device to collect drops
  • Build access room to the item drop storage
  • Decorate Acacia hut
  • Make Item Frame to place fishing rod onto.
  • Label attic storage chests
  • Replace borrowed fishing rod
nHMNGUk.png

d8Oyrv4.png

dnuZZyq.png

ubOhlBd.png
BTW Garahs, sorry I had to borrow a couple of your fishing rods from your fish farm to make a good enough rod to put in it, I'll replace them once I fish up equally good rods.

I want to play on this server, maybe tonight. What do I need to do? (Just finished my commission and need a break from writing)

Roger that. Paging Garahs, hey man when you have a moment can you whitelist the minecraft username Urivial for me? And send me the IP or whatever so I can find the server?

I have a minecraft account, though I don't know exactly what the difference between a realm server and the old SMP private servers I used to play on with friends is.

EDIT: Garahs was active 12 minutes ago in another thread, hopefully he didn't log off at that point, to have missed him by 12 minutes would be cruel cruel irony indeed! :x

Last edited:
Roger that. Paging Garahs, hey man when you have a moment can you whitelist Urivial for me? And send me the IP or whatever so I can find the server?

I have a minecraft account, though I don't know exactly what the difference between a realm server and the old SMP private servers I used to play on with friends is.
Realms is the Minecraft hosted servers, so they handle the server maintenance. You just click the realms tab, click the mail button on the next page and it should show you the invite once it's been sent, then you can join.

Realms is the Minecraft hosted servers, so they handle the server maintenance. You just click the realms tab, click the mail button on the next page and it should show you the invite once it's been sent, then you can join.

Is that on this page?

https://minecraft.net/en-us/realms/?ref=m

Or are you talking about the actual game launcher itself?

Right now when I click on Minecraft Realms on the launcher page itself, it's giving me an error (500) message.

I guess the universe does not want me to play Minecraft again roflmao.

Whenever I click on Minecraft Realms in the launcher, I get this error message:

An error occured (500):
Could not connect to realms: java.security.cert.certificateexception no subject alternative dns name matching mcoapi.minecraft.net

And I have absolutely no clue what that means. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, I went and updated Java to the latest version, uninstalling the old Java versions at the same time.

I can still use Singleplayer and Multiplayer through the Minecraft Launcher but every time I click on the Minecraft Realms tab, I get the error message a moment later without fail.

No clue what to do to fix this and everything I've found online about it is basically "I have this issue." "What about this?" "No, that doesn't work but I figured it out anyways thanks!" and then without fail, they do not explain how they figured it out -.-

Oh well, I guess I give up.

I guess the universe does not want me to play Minecraft again roflmao.

Whenever I click on Minecraft Realms in the launcher, I get this error message:

An error occured (500):
Could not connect to realms: java.security.cert.certificateexception no subject alternative dns name matching mcoapi.minecraft.net

And I have absolutely no clue what that means. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, I went and updated Java to the latest version, uninstalling the old Java versions at the same time.

I can still use Singleplayer and Multiplayer through the Minecraft Launcher but every time I click on the Minecraft Realms tab, I get the error message a moment later without fail.

No clue what to do to fix this and everything I've found online about it is basically "I have this issue." "What about this?" "No, that doesn't work but I figured it out anyways thanks!" and then without fail, they do not explain how they figured it out -.-

Oh well, I guess I give up.
try editing your certificates for java exceptions to allow minecraft.net

try editing your certificates for java exceptions to allow minecraft.net

Putting https://minecraft.net/en-us/ into the "Exception Site List" under Security in the Java Control Panel didn't fix it... not sure where else I'm supposed to be/what I'm supposed to be editing.

EDIT: Going to head to bed. I swear, it's always Minecraft that's like this, though usually its just mods, not something as simple as accessing servers...

Anyways, Squirrelly, if you could give directions on how and where someone would go about editing their certificates for java exceptions to allow minecraft.net, I would appreciate it.

I'm just completely lost on this matter.

Last edited:
EDIT: Garahs was active 12 minutes ago in another thread, hopefully he didn't log off at that point, to have missed him by 12 minutes would be cruel cruel irony indeed! :x

Sunova... I did go to bed then. I just woke up and added you now.

Sunova... I did go to bed then. I just woke up and added you now.

I appreciate it, but I'm still getting this 500 error when I try to go to Minecraft Realms:

And I have no idea where to go to "edit my certificates for java exceptions" =\

Yes, I've read that page a dozen times. Most of the solutions there are meant for a specific program (confluence)

The top, preferred solution is exactly what I'm asking how to do xD

1. Fix the certificate to contain the correct name. This is the preferred (and most secure) fix.

I have no idea how or where to do this and no one can/will tell me how.

Yes, I've read that page a dozen times. Most of the solutions there are meant for a specific program (confluence)

The top, preferred solution is exactly what I'm asking how to do xD

1. Fix the certificate to contain the correct name. This is the preferred (and most secure) fix.

I have no idea how or where to do this and no one can/will tell me how.
Have you updated java? What os are you using? Is the java security setting at the max level?

Have you updated java? What os are you using? Is the java security setting at the max level?

I have updated Java and when it prompted me to I uninstalled the old versions of Java that remained on my computer. I'm using Windows 10. The Java security setting is currently on High with the only other option available to me being Very High.

I finally figured it out.

Holy shit am I a dumb ass. Though to be fair, I kind of blame the game for this too...

Basically, I was trying to play Minecraft Realms with 1.8.8 version of Minecraft.

I did not realize that this was not the latest version of minecraft, because when I first had this problem last night, I made sure to uninstall and reinstall every bit of Minecraft (I even went INTO the damn files after uninstalling the game and deleted every fucking trace of it!)

And yet still, even after completely reinstalling Minecraft... it still set me to 1.8.8 because I guess that was the last version my account played on.

Now that I'm on 1.12 its working fine and I'm currently logged into the server. Thanks for the attempts to help guys.

Fishing Hut is completed, at least so much that it's fully functional. It still needs a bit of decoration clean up but I will do that later. It's tested and runs well.

Here's the invite for the Discord Server LINK

Fishing Hut is completed, at least so much that it's fully functional. It still needs a bit of decoration clean up but I will do that later. It's tested and runs well.

I messed around with the farm that was right in front of moonberserker's Forward Operating Center, enlarged it for funsies and then got to work lol.

How late do you think you'll be around? Gonna try to hop on discord now so I guess I'll ask there.

Ok, I'll try to log in sunday. I need to work on designing my underwater base.

Roflmao. my base is at spawn (around XZ: 100/-100)

This is how far I had to go to find spruce wood.

hYw7lny.png
There's spruce in the other side of the jungle. The tunnel near my base leads to it.

In other news found the portal, beat the dragon, and am starting work on the ender ender xp farm. Gonna need to raid the end city for blocks.

Garahs moonberserker Whumbly

ENDER ENDER IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING! FREE EXP FOR ALL! GO FROM 0 TO 30 IN SECONDS! COMPLETE WITH ENCHANTING STATION AND STORAGE!
OMlfXQ6.png

G8dQoJ9.png

0v31F9L.png

After so long, so much frustration of constant deaths and loosing all my enchanted shit, of perilously placing blocks over the abyss and then being knocked of by endermen, of several hours of mining just to gather the 3600 blocks needed just to make the spawning platform, of being swarmed by hundreds of endermen while constructing the endermite cage and accidentally looking in the wrong direction, it's done!
0qNoYN7.png

Cambrian Garahs, moonberserker
So, the Enderfarm broke for a time, after about a month I decided to log back in and fix it. Now it's working right, in fact it's more efficient than before to the point where so many entities can be on screen that it lags the game. So bring flint and steel.

In other news: Endcities have been conquered, and there's now 1 elytra in all your bases inside a shulkerbox. I couldn't find any mending books so you'll need to AFK fish or find a villager willing to trade for it.
A Sea Temple has also been taken down so there's prismarine blocks for yall in a chest under my house. If asked I can lend out sponges but I need to defeat a few more before I can give them away.

I'm currently planning a Gunpowder farm and could use some help.

Nice, what are the coordinates for the temple you dismantled? I might have to turn it into a guardian farm someday.

Nice, what are the coordinates for the temple you dismantled? I might have to turn it into a guardian farm someday.
It's the one we visited before. There's a nether tunnel to a nearby area (I can't get a portal to open inside the thing itself. So go to the tower into the hole near the base nether spawn, follow the tunnel all the way over about 2k blocks, the portal at the end will lead to a temp base next to it you should be able to see it once you get uptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back