• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Right, I'm not writing anything else today to take a break. My new job starts next week so things will go a bit more slowly on many of my stories.

But, here are some ideas to work on:

-Yang and Jaune start cooking meals for the rest of their teams and act like the Mom and Dad. They even start to argue like a mom and dad, leading to "married couple" jokes.

-Since the Brother Gods suck so much, let's have Christianity in this world! Represented by Arslan Atlan, a warrior nun for the Church of the Broken Table! As in Narnia, since she's a Narnia reference herself. Jaune's dad was a Paladin-Monk of the Broken Table, and they bond over this. Much to Pyrrha's annoyance.

Pyrrha: Stupid sexy warrior nuns!

-Whitley moons over Blake Belladonna, unaware she is a Faunus. He just loves cool, mysterious older girls. Hijinks ensue.

-Ren and Jaune get extremely competitive on a DDR-style dancing game.

Jaune gets taken on a training trip by his mute uncle, after returning to Beacon his team and RWBY get sent out to clean up some Grimm, no one was ready for the results of that training session.

Doom Guy is more of a "Vow of Silence" sort of Slayer. But yes, Boomer Shooter Jaune with Double jumping and Dashing for mobility and GLORY KILLS equal Pyrrha's Amazon instincts going overdrive.

Nora and Pyrrha encourage the rivalry, watching Ren & Jaune boogey down from the couch is better than anything on tv.

Jaune - "Pyrrha, please stop throwing Lien cards, I'm trying to stop Ren from getting the high score!"

Pyrrha - "I'm soooorrryyy!"

Nora - "No, she's not...."

-Yang and Jaune start cooking meals for the rest of their teams and act like the Mom and Dad. They even start to argue like a mom and dad, leading to "married couple" jokes.

I'd love this, I can see Nora really loving the new family dynamic and adding fuel to the fire.

-Since the Brother Gods suck so much, let's have Christianity in this world! Represented by Arslan Atlan, a warrior nun for the Church of the Broken Table! As in Narnia, since she's a Narnia reference herself. Jaune's dad was a Paladin-Monk of the Broken Table, and they bond over this. Much to Pyrrha's annoyance.

Pyrrha: Stupid sexy warrior nuns!

DEUS VULT!

-Whitley moons over Blake Belladonna, unaware she is a Faunus. He just loves cool, mysterious older girls. Hijinks ensue.

This is hilarious and I love it.

I can see it, I can also see Nora starting a betting pool or selling tickets, that new mini fridge is not going to pay for itself.

I can see it, I can also see Nora starting a betting pool or selling tickets, that new mini fridge is not going to pay for itself.

Jaune: "Where does she keep getting all this body oil?!"

Ren: "hot single milfs in our area."

Jaune: "what?"

Ren: "I said she gets it from the Beacon PTA."

Jaune: "ok weird but I could a swore you said something else."

One other idea I had was how Jaune made enough money to get to Beacon. And that was?

He is really good at con games. Chess, billiards, cards: He is REALLY good at such things and then running out with the won money.

He'll sucker people into games, win enough to pay for food and anything else, and move on.

Jaune the Card Shark 2
Poker night with team RWBY and JNPR...

Yang: "Heh... Get ready to lose everything, Vomit Boy!"

Jaune: "Eh? What do you mean?'

Yang: "I mean, I'm gunning for you. Your face is as easy to read as a book!"

Jaune: "..." eyes narrow "That so?"

Weiss: "Please, like you could be any good at a game requiring brains and skill!"

Jaune: "..." A strange smirk came over his face, and a glint appeared in his eyes "That so?"

Yang: grins "I know so."

Jaune: "Well then... Let's get started."

Yang: "ALL RIGHT!"

Ruby: "YEAH-!"

Yang: "Nope! None of that, Ruby! You're too young!"

Ruby: "But-!"

Jaune: "I agree. Ruby, you're out. Ren and Nora? You too."

Nora: "Awww... Okay! Works for me!"

Ren: "Indeed. This will be interesting."

Pyrrha: "Um, I'm not going to... Yeah... Heh."

Yang: "Seriously? None of you?"

Weiss: "Hmph! Suit yourself."

An hour later...

Weiss: sobs "I swear I'm good for it, Jaune! I-I swear!"

Blake: "H-How...?"

Yang: "You... You have to be cheating!"

Jaune: "Don't impugn my honor, Yang. You asked for this battle. If you want to give up, you can." eyes narrow "But if you keep fighting this losing battle... I won't hold back."

Pyrrha and Ruby were drooling. Nora and Ren were wearing Weiss's best coat and Blake's favorite hat, which Jaune had given them.

Weiss: "I-I... Fine... I'm out."

Blake: "Same... Nyah."

Jaune: "So cute..."

Blake: groans

Jaune: "Yang?"

Yang: "I refuse to give in! What do you want?! I'll bet anything!"

Jaune: "Ah... Anything?"

Yang: Sensuous look, and licks her lips "Anything."

Jaune... Blushed, and coughed. His confidence wavered a bit.

Jaune: "Um, Yang, you really should just-"

Yang: "Want me to come out and say it? Fine. I bet my virginity."

Silence.

Jaune: Blush "Wait what-?!"

Ruby and Pyrrha: "What?!"

Weiss: "YOU CAN'T!"

Blake: blush

Jaune: "I-You really don't have to, Yang I-!"

Yang: "ACCEPT OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

Jaune: "OKAY OKAY OKAY!"

Ruby: "WHAT?!"

Yang: smirks, and winks at Ruby "Relax Ruby, I got this!"

One hand later...

Yang: "HA! Full House!"

Jaune winced.

Yang: "Yeah, I knew it! You whiffed it! I knew it! Show 'em and-!"

Jaune: sighs, holds up his hand "Straight flush."

Yang: gapes "... Wha...?!"

Jaune: "Yang. In a fight? You definitely have me beat. But in poker? Your tells might as well be lit with neon."

Weiss: sarcastically "You had this, huh?"

Yang: "Ummmm..."

Jaune: "H-Hey, I-You don't have to-"

Yang: glares "You're saying I'm not good enough?!"

Jaune: "I-I never said that-!"

Yang: "YOU WON IT FAIR AND SQUARE, SO TAKE IT!"

Pyrrha: "Noooo!"

Ruby: "Y-You can't-!"

Jaune: groans

One other idea I had was how Jaune made enough money to get to Beacon. And that was?

He is really good at con games. Chess, billiards, cards: He is REALLY good at such things and then running out with the won money.

He'll sucker people into games, win enough to pay for food and anything else, and move on.

Alternative idea, Jaune worked at Host Clubs, and was very popular with woman of a certain age like Amber, Glynda, Winter, and Fiona.

Jaune never said much about his dreams for the future, so four smitten women are very surprised when he shows up at Beacon.

Last edited:
Jaunes dad: "I always knew you'd end up at a huntsmen school. You're an Arc, it was inevitable."

Jaune: "None of my sisters are huntresses."

Jaunes dad: "Son I love your sisters and they're fine arcs....but they aren't Arcs."

Jaune: "Going to need an explanation for that."

Jaunes dad: "you know how some things run in huntsmen families."

Jaune: "like Weiss spinny magic circle things?"

Jaunes dad: "the glyphs yes. Other things run through family lines as well. A Branwen will never do well with authority, that's why they've been everything from revolutionaries to bandits, A xaio-long will always gravitate to close combat and have a love of bad jokes, there are many examples I could give."

Jaune: "what are the traits of Arcs?"

Jaunes dad: "An Arc NEEDs to help, they take every failure personally and if left alone will self destruct. They'll gladly starve to death if it makes someones life easier."

Jaune: "I'm not that bad...."

Jaunes dad: "you haven't had a loss like that yet. I tried telling your mother you'd end up at beacon but she doesn't understand yet, not really. Your mother never looked deep into hunters legacy. But I could see it's marks on her, and when you were born on you."

Jaune: "why are you telling me this dad?"

Jaunes dad: "I want to tell you this now, I should have told you a long time ago, I'm telling you before it's too late. Jaune. You aren't going to be able to save everyone, it's not always going to be your fault or something you did, sometimes that's just life."

Jaune: "kinda heavy dad."

Jaunes dad: "I know. I want you to know two things Jaune. I'm proud of the man you've become, and I'm sorry I couldn't stop you from becoming a huntsman. Because I know it's going to hurt you."

*In the everafter Jaune wakes up from a dream. He doesn't remember what it's about but he was crying*

His last week at his job, he bangs Glynda, Winter, maybe Raven... And when he gets to Beacon, all three are a few months pregnant. Hilarity ensues.

Weiss and Yang's reactions would be solid gold.

Cardin - "Holy shit, dude... You knocked up Goodwitch!"

Jaune - "and Weiss's older sister, and Yang's mom."

Cardin - "TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!"

The Arc Clan: Epona
- - -

Jaune was trying to study in the library. The history of Grimm could be interesting in places, but having to keep up with Oobleck was exhausting.

It was nice that Weiss was willing to tutor him in the subject, since she was the top student in the class.

"Pay attention, idiot! That wasn't how General Frigis lost!"

In theory. Jaune nodded, and corrected his notes. Weiss glared at them and huffed.

"I suppose your penmanship is neat if nothing else."

"Thanks Weiss," Jaune sighed. He did still admire her, really. Her strength, her spirit, her intelligence. He also knew she was just tough because it was how she was.

It didn't make it any less difficult. Then again, he was an idiot.

"Okay," Jaune said, "Frigis did make good use of radio coordination in the Great War and..."

He stared out the window. Weiss nodded.

"Yes, and...? Jaune?"

Weiss looked out the window.

"What are you-ACK!"

A horse stared back at them. A chestnut brown mare with a white mane. Jaune grinned.

"Epona!"

"Wha-Jaune-You know that horse?!" Weiss demanded, scooting backwards.

Jaune nodded.

"Yeah! She's my family horse!" He waved. "Hey girl! What brings you here?"

Epona stared. Jaune sighed.

"No, I can't come out to play."

Epona stared harder.

"No! I mean it! Go home!"

Epona backed away and trotted off. Jaune sighed.

"Sorry, she's a little possessive."

"She... She understood you?" Weiss asked as she stared at Jaune in disbelief.

Jaune nodded.

"Yup! She's also a little-"

Epona burst through the front doors of the library, causing loud bangs with the doors she flung open. She galloped up to Jaune, and reached out with her mouth. She took hold of the scuff of Jaune's neck with her teeth, and flipped him up onto her back.

"GAH! Epona, you-!"

Epona turned, flared her Aura, and blurred as she galloped back out the doors.

"WAIT! WAITWAITWAIT SLOW DOOOOOWN...!"

Weiss stared after them, many papers drifting through the air in the wake of the horse. She blushed.

That horse... Was so cute...!

A recent census has revealed that the population has dropped by 0.00000001% now normally this wouldn't be an issue but since remnant is a death world and the Council of Vale is run by idiots, mass panic ensues! to correct this horrifying downward trend of doom and apocalypse, new extreme measures are put in place, it is now law and a legal requirement that every woman MUST have at least 2.5 children or greater, but there in lies the issue.... more people = more Grimm, Solution! we need more Hunters and thus the law requires Huntresses to have at least 3.0 children to keep up with the projected growth on the civilian side of things, despite Ozzy's best effort to explain that normal civilians can become Hunters by unlocking their Aura and training them up, the Council forces this law through.

In order to make things easier for his students he will allow them to either choose their partner or take a compatibility test to see who would be the best match for them, Nora strait up picks up and carries Ren like a sack of potato's, her time has come and so will Ren, meanwhile Jaune discovers he's surprisingly popular with the female populace, Pyrrha and Ruby are a given, Yang and Weiss are flirty/tsundere about the entire thing (but both secretly hope for a large family), Blake can't decide if she wants banana flavour or have what the rest of her team is having, Cinder's complains a lot and makes much protest but does nothing to escape her fate (if anything she tries to speed it up), Emerald is there to "protect" Cindy (she's not very good at it), Neo is joins in for the luls, Penny shows up with a new upgrade (SHE IS A NORMAL GIRL THAT DOES NORMAL BABY MAKING STUFF) and drags Winter in with her, Ilia was infiltrating but gets caught up in this mess but no human will break her (gets broken almost instantly), and for a laugh (and revenge for all the complaining) Ozzy signs Glynda up, (plus anymore the author wants).

At least Mama Arc will be happy with the army of grandkids coming her way.

The Arc Clan: Uncle Alexander Anderson and Cousin Seras Victoria
- - -

Field missions around Vale were supposed to be relatively simple and easy. Perfect for young Hunters-in-training to get experience and get to know the people they would be protecting. This large city in the middle of nowhere was called Tech Duinn, and it was a major mining community for everything from granite to molybdenum.

It was a massive hub and relied heavily on automation to cut down on Grimm attention. However, any large communities inevitably attracted Grimm and as a result, there was plenty of business for Hunters. Thanks to the town's wealth, it was also able to afford a large PMC and advanced defenses to protect it.

None of which was very comforting to Jaune. He was panting in a mountain valley, JNPR and RWBY around him in a circle. The inside of the circle held several miners, all squished together and looking fearful. They'd gone out to check on a mining camp... And walked into an ambush of hundreds of Grimm.

"Can you get through, Ruby?" Jaune called.

"I'm trying, but the CCT signal is weak out here!" Ruby called back. She put her Scoll between her teeth as she held up Crescent Rose and fired a blast. A Boarbatusk bellowed as it died. Beowulves charged their other side, as Yang and Ren fired rounds into the mass. Pyrrha threw her shield, slicing apart numerous Beowulves that charged from the other. Weiss unleashed Ice Dust, forming another barrier between them and the monsters.

"We're still cut off," Jaune groused, swinging his sword to bisect another Beowulf, "Ruby! Keep trying!"

"I'm trying! I'm-!"

Hundreds of metal objects gleamed up in the sky like stars. They fell, punching through hundreds of Grimm. They all fell, screaming in their death throes. Everyone's arms lowered in disbelief.

"LADDIE!"

They all looked to the south. A tall man in a long black coat and priest's frock strode forward. The sunlight glinted off his slicked-back blond hair, his glasses... And his very wide and dangerous-looking grin. He held a pair of bayonets in white gloves. Raw menace seemed to radiate from him, as his Aura burned like fire. Everyone else took a step back.

"Are his teeth razor sharp?" Weiss muttered.

"He looks so terrifying," Blake whispered.

"Wha...?" Jaune blinked quickly.

"Jaune," Pyrrha asked, "Who is that?"

An object swung from the man's neck. A necklace, with the sigil of a broken table on it. Jaune's eyes widened, and he grinned back.

"UNCLE ALEX!"

He ran towards the priest. He opened his arms up, and hugged Jaune.

"Hahahaha! It's wonderful to see you, Laddie!" Anderson chuckled and pulled back, resting his hands on his shoulder. "Look at you! You just get taller every time I see ya!"

"Thanks, heh," Jaune grinned. Alex scowled.

"You've been getting sloppy though! If I hadn't happened along..." He sighed. "Well... Glad yer safe, laddie. Ya gonna introduce me?"

"O-Oh! Sure!" Jaune turned with a broad smile. "Everyone? This is my uncle Alexander!"

"Call me Father Anderson, til we're better acquainted," the priest grinned.

"A father of what religion?" Weiss asked, blinking.

"The Church o' the Broken Table, lass," he stated, "I'm a Paladin Priest of the Holy Church. And you all are?"

"Uh..." Jaune quickly introduced each of them.

"This is Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao-Long, Blake Belladonna, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, and my partner, Pyrrha Nikos!"

They made their own introductions back. Father Anderson chuckled.

"Well well... Yer workin' with a load of heathens, are ye Jaune?"

"Uncle," Jaune said in disapproval, "Did not the Lion say to not turn away any who came unto Him?"

Father Anderson chuckled.

"I suppose preachin' by example is better than words," he said. "Well! You were still lucky I was around."

He moved towards the miners. They whimpered a bit. He reached into his coat... And pulled out water bottles and ration bars. His smile was very kind and compassionate, like he was a totally different person.

"Here ye are," he said in a far more gentle tone, "Sorry it took me so long t' help. But me nephew and his friends kept you safe."

"Y-Yes Father!" The head miner said with a nod. Anderson looked back over his shoulder and smiled fondly. Jaune blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"We are not just 'his friends'," Weiss groused.

"We are to him," Yang chuckled, "So... We call him Father? Sure he doesn't want us to call him 'Daddy'?"

"Seriously Yang, ew," Weiss grimaced.

"I'm just saying, if his uncle grows up to look like that~," Yang chuckled, "It might not be bad!"

Weiss, Ruby and Pyrrha all blushed.

Jaune sighed.

"My Uncle's pretty great... I'm just glad that-"

The ground rumbled. Ren's eyes widened.

"MOVE!" Ren shouted. They all scattered as a gigantic Grimm Wyrm burst out of the earth. It roared and bent down, its massive jaws extending as it began to charge.

BANG BANG BANG!

Three massive holes appeared in its hide, and the massive beast fell to the ground. JNPR and RWBY scattered as the huge Grimm collapsed and broke the ground under its bulk. The valley shook and rumbled, and then went still.

"Woah, look at those holes!" Nora cheered. "That must be a huge cannon that made those-!"

"JAUNEY!"

Jaune's eyes widened, and he looked back in shock. Just before a tall, busty blonde woman dashed up and hugged him between her very... Generous assets. Assets that were barely contained in a tight, tan military uniform, tall boots, and a long jacket. A truly gigantic cannon was strapped to her back. Her hair was very short and messy, her eyes were red, and her grinning mouth held a pair of (admittedly adorable) fangs.

"It's been so long! Look how tall you've gotten!" She gushed.

"Jaune," Pyrrha asked, sounding very tense, "Who is this?"

"Hey Cousin Seras," Jaune chuckled, hugging her back. He looked back and grinned. "Don't worry! This is my Cousin Seras!"

"Hey!" Seras greeted, waving her hand with a bright smile. She scowled at Jaune. "You really need to be more careful! You could have-"

Father Anderson suddenly appeared in their midst, making Weiss jump and "Eep!" The Paladin glared, even as his bloodthirsty smile grew as sharp as his knives. Seras in turn let Jaune go, and glared back.

"Seras."

"Alexander."

"Thought you'd be whoring it up in Vacuo."

"Though you'd be messing around with your orphans."

Alexander grinned and held multiple bayonets in his clenched fists.

"That old joke? Guess you never do learn."

Seras glared back, as bat wings formed behind her out of black Aura energy and she pulled out her large cannon.

"Says the old man..."

"Strumpet!"

"Geezer!"

The tension skyrocketed as they glared at one another, both of them touching their weapons. Everyone else began to back away in fear... Except for Jaune.

"Please," Jaune said with a sigh, walking between them, "Not now?"

Seras tucked her cannon back behind herself, smiling like an angel despite her devilish wings.

"Of course, Cousin Jauney!"

Father Anderson tucked his bayonets away and was back to being the smiling, kindly priest.

"Yer right, Laddie. As long as there's Grimm around, no reason to fight."

"Plus, you two are family," Jaune said with a smile, "All of us."

"Unfortunately," both Seras and Alexander muttered.

- - -

Cardin - "TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!"

Jaune: "okay. First, you start with a bunny girl. Oh look, we have a Volunteer." *Velvet steps in front of Cardin*
Cardin: "okay, step one, check. What's step two?"
Jaune starts walking away.
Jaune: "there is no step two, she's got it from here."

Velvet: "I hope you like your pelvis broken"

To make the above snip more cursed.

Alexander - seras dad. Disappointed she takes after her mother (completely ignoring the traits they share)

Seras - doesn't like her dad. Glad she doesn't take after either of her parents (outside of the love of ultra violence)

Seras mom (one guess) - got bored and left. Currently fucking a scaroused turkey faunus.

Jaune: "okay. First, you start with a bunny girl. Oh look, we have a Volunteer." *Velvet steps in front of Cardin*
Cardin: "okay, step one, check. What's step two?"
Jaune starts walking away.
Jaune: "there is no step two, she's got it from here."

Velvet: "I hope you like your pelvis broken"

Much later, as Velvet stands by Cardin's bed in the infirmary. His pelvis is wrapped up in plaster as his Aura heals him.

Cardin: "... I certainly do."

Velvet: "So... Same time tomorrow?"

Cardin: "Hell yeah."

I... only one image comes to my mind.

__wander_and_agro_shadow_of_the_colossus_drawn_by_shigatake__38eb66cc145a161f9a38003509a903df.jpg

Childhood Friends: Yang and Ruby
- - -

Yang scowled at the interior of the airship bathroom. Some blond guy was barfing into the toilet, holding onto the rim out of sheer desperation.

"Hey!" Yang growled. "Stop hogging the bathroom and...!"

She lifted up a fist threateningly. The kid shuddered, and sat up. He turned and stared at her. He grabbed for some toilet paper, and wiped his lips.

"Y-Yang?!" He gasped.

Yang was about to open her mouth to berate this sick loser some more... Before she studied his face. Her jaw dropped.

"Jaune?!" She gasped. "Jaune Arc?!"

"Y-Yeah!" Jaune grinned. "Yang! It's uh... It's great to see you-!"

His face went green, and he covered his mouth with his hands. Yang moved on instinct, and turned his whole body so his face was in the toilet bowl.

"URRGGHHH!"

"Eheheh... Still get airsick, h-huh?" Yang asked with a chuckle.

"Ugh..." Jaune looked up with a weak smile.

"Yup..."

"Yang!" Ruby groaned. "Come on, you're taking forever and-!"

She stopped short and stared.

"JAUNE?!"

- - -

It wasn't until they were on the ground that Jaune was in any shape to talk. They walked out onto the grounds of Beacon, Jaune a bit hunched over but a lot less green.

"Wow, you managed to get into Beacon, huh?" Yang chuckled. "That's great! When we were kids, you were such a wimp!"

"Heh," Jaune managed, "Y-Yeah..."

"Don't be mean, Yang! Jaune was fun!" Ruby said happily. She was holding onto Jaune's arm happily.

"Yeah, I sure was," Jaune chuckled.

Six year old Yang looked skeptically at Jaune. The boy was her age but looked thin and pale. Jaune's mother, a tall, strong woman in a green dress and a white labcoat with glasses, gently urged Jaune forward.

"Go on Jaune, say hello," she said.

"H-Hello... I'm Jaune Arc," the little boy said.

Behind Yang and little Ruby stood their Dad, Taiyang. He beamed.

"Go on Yang, Ruby. Say hello!"

"I'm Yang! This is Ruby! You'd better be fun!" Yang declared with a smile. Jaune flinched, then smiled weakly.

"I-I like fun!"

"You'd better!" Yang ordered.

"Now be careful with him, Yang, Ruby," Taiyang said, "He's getting over a serious illness and he wants to have fun. So be nice to him!"

Jaune played with Yang and Ruby, even though they outpaced him when it came to energy easily,. Even so, he never gave up. He kept trying to play with them.

Even Yang got fed up when he collapsed. She helped him up and glared.

"Why are you doing this? You're still sick, aren't you? You're gonna get worse!"

"I just... I haven't been able to play with kids my age," Jaune admitted, "Most kids back home just pity me and stuff. You?" He beamed. "You're loads of fun!"

Yang blinked. She grinned. A lot of boys her age didn't like to play with her, despite the fact she loved the same things they did. And the girls? They were all stupid. To be complimented like this was... Well... Nice.

"For a girl, right?"

"For anyone," Jaune said, blinking curiously, "Why would that matter?"

Yang stared, then giggled.

"You're pretty cool, Jaune! Even if you're a wimp."

"Hey!"

Yang beamed and elbowed his shoulder.

"You have filled out pretty nice though," she complimented him. She held a hand up over his head. "You're not coming up short anymore!"

Jaune chuckled, rubbing his shoulder.

"Aw, hey..."

"Though," Ruby frowned as she looked at his arm, "You've got a bruise that's not healing. Is something wrong with your Aura?"

Jaune coughed.

"Ahhhh... Well... I mean, I passed the entrance exams but er..."

Yang and Ruby stared at him.

"... Please tell me you at least unlocked your Aura?" Yang asked in exasperation. Jaune winced.

"Mom and Dad wouldn't do it, so... Um..."

Yang sighed, and pressed her hand to Jaune's chest. She smiled wryly.

"You're still an idiot, too."

Jaune snorted back at her.

"I got a perfect score on the exams!"

"Which doesn't matter if you die," Yang pointed out. Jaune shrugged.

"Fair enough..." He smiled at her. "But I knew you'd be there for me."

Yang flushed. She cleared her throat and summoned up her Aura.

"For it is in fire that we discover who we truly are. For it is when we learn to stand on our own that we gain the strength to help others stand alongside us. I release your soul and by my hand I stand by thee."

Jaune's Aura exploded into being, flaring around him like fire before it died down. Jaune trembled a little, but stayed on his feet.

"W-Wow... I feel amazing..."

"You should," Yang said with a grin, "You've got a lot of Aura. It's kind of unreal!"

"So... I could be a great fighter?" Jaune asked eagerly.

She shook her head.

"You're still a wimp. And you're not going to last very long fighting like that. I mean, do you even know how to use your sword?"

"Pointy end goes in the Grimm?" Jaune asked with a shrug. Yang and Ruby sighed in exasperation.

"Maybe you could use him as a baseball bat?" Ruby asked.

"Seriously Ruby?" Jaune screeched. Yang hummed and smirked.

"Might not be a bad idea."

Jaune rolled his eyes.

"You haven't changed."

"I totally have!" Yang smirked, crossing her arms under her chest. Jaune coughed and nodded slowly.

"Well... Not really."

Yang gaped and glared.

"The hell does that mean?!"

"It means," Jaune smirked, "I always thought you were pretty."

Yang's entire face turned bright red, as she spun away and covered her face. Jaune laughed.

"Haha! One for me!"

"Out of a hundred losses," Ruby deadpanned. Jaune winced.

"Rubyyyy! You used to be so sweet! What happened?"

Ruby grinned.

"I discovered the joys of sarcasm!"

"I pity the world," Jaune sighed.

Stupid jerk! Yang thought angrily, even as she blushed deeply.

- - -

Last edited:
Poker night with team RWBY and JNPR...

Jaune has a luck and charisma score of 14, which is using the Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system where the max is 10 (especially the fanfic version of Jaune). :D
His one big weakness that stops him from utilising it to the fullest are his low self-esteem and self-confidence.

Because Jaume is apparently like a lewd version of Dr. Bright of RWBY.
A small list of some other things that Jaune isn't allowed to do/have (anyone is free to use them for whatever):
  1. Alcohol/get drunk: it will lower his inhibitions and boost his confidence.
  2. Use only standard birth control: "Standard birth-control methods aren't usually effective against a Swanson Arc." (and even specialised methods are only partially effective).
  3. Speak French (or whatever the Remnant equivalent is) or an accent, or he will become too close to Jeanne d'Arc and thus mythically powerful (may also cause mass swooning). It's also the reason that Jaune isn't allowed to wear a beret.
  4. Wear a suit: this is the true reason he had to wear a dress to the Prom dance (high chance of spontaneous ovulation, even if individuals are on the Pill or post-menopause).
  5. Cook: The results are just too good, and may cause mass-addiction by accident (big risk of any women to spontaneous lactate and want to be his baby-mama if they see him cook, possibly even if they smell/taste it).
  6. Play any sport publicly: all cheerleaders, mothers and other female audience members will be accidentally seduced, drag him off to an orgy, and divorce their partners to join his harem.
    uh_oh_by_henrik_drake_dh9jt8k-fullview.jpg
Alternative idea, Jaune worked at Host Clubs, and was very popular with woman of a certain age like Amber, Glynda, Winter, and Fiona.

Jaune never said much about his dreams for the future, so four smitten women are very surprised when he shows up at Beacon.
His last week at his job, he bangs Glynda, Winter, maybe Raven... And when he gets to Beacon, all three are a few months pregnant. Hilarity ensues.
Winter would have also put in a lot of effort to make sure that Willow never discovered or went to that club, because she guessed that Willow might pounce Jaune halfway through their first conversation.
Unfortunately for that plan, Willow went to Beacon to visit Weiss on a whim.
Jaune found her when she had a small breakdown somewhere privet, and comforted her (and may have reversed her menopause, or caused a kind of second puberty that increased her fertility).

Last edited:
(I. Am going to make Jaune do something mean.)

When Jaune was little he was a sickly weak little runt. Couldn't run, could barely stand. All he could do was sit in his bed and mess around with the toys his parents brought him.

Mostly model kits, something to keep his fingers and mind busy (and hard to get worked up over like the superhero toys. Can't risk another fit.).

So in his childhood Jaune learned how to observe, how to fit things together and make a working whole (a lot like running a team come to think of it)

...and he learned how to pull things apart.

Jaune remembers the bad days, when he was just fed up with the world. He'd take his model kits and disassemble them, he'd pull apart anything he could get his hands on.

It's much better than what he can do to a person.

As Cardin who is in the middle of bullying poor velvet will learn.

Jaune: "Your mother must be so proud of you Cardin."

That's enough to make him stop yanking.

Cardin: "what was that arc?"

Jaune: "such a hero, protecting us all from the big bad faunus. You're a credit to the school."

Jaunes seen enough to know his buttons. He's a momma's boy through and through, anyone who's heard him mention her would know that. But he's the one who noticed the other things.

In a profession like being a hunter few people go for armor, less so full plate.

Jaune: "I mean the only person who could be more proud of you right now Is your father."

There it is. Almost too fast to see. Fear, disgust, anger.

Cardin: "You wanna repeat that?"

Jaune: "no need pal, I'll let you get back to your woman beating, maybe I'll even find a kid for you to rough up next."

Oh that's a nasty shade of purple Cardin is definitely going to have heart issues later in life, but for now.

Hate, hate, hate, disgust, sadness, self hatred.

Cardin leaves the cafeteria in a hurry.

He leaves Beacon a week later.

Last edited:
Jaune snorted back at her.

"I got a perfect score on the exams!"

Glynda - "Well, that's nearly everything to your admittance paperwork, Miss Schnee, aside from your Entrance Exam results, which just came back."

Weiss - "A perfect score, I expect!"

Glynda - "Actually, A Mister Arc took that particular honor this year, I believe...."

Elsewhere
Ruby - "Holy Snickerdoodles, what's that racket?!?"

Yang - "I haven't heard screeching like that since Uncle Qrow fell down the stairs after tripping over Zwei..."

Jaune - "The only thing that screeches like that is a young woman with a severe case of affluenza, according to my Mom."

Ruby - "What's affluenza?"

Jaune - "Its like influenza, but alot harder to get rid of."

Yang - "Hopefully we don't get stuck with it...."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back