• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Raven Branwen lives in terror of Jaune's grandparents, Lina and Gourry, who prey on bandits the way the Branwen tribe preys on everyone else.

Especially galling are how Gourry casually takes apart her swordfighting skill, and Lina effortlessly smacking her down despite having the power of the Maidens.

And now their grandson is in Beacon, showing some of the tricks his grandma Lina taught him.

Hilarity ensues as Ozpin tries to investigate this new magic while Raven turns into a gibbering wreck the moment Qrow mentions Jaune.

Meanwhile, Ironwood discovers a new fighting technique made specifically for military officers while investigating this new development.

Specifically, Prince Phil's techique.

The Arc Clan: Thorkell
Don't have anything TOO well thought out... but...

Tai glared at the dark-haired woman standing at his door, nearly twenty years of longing and heartbreak bubbled underneath the surface, "Raven... you've got a lot of nerve to-"

He was cut off when Raven launched herself at him, faster than he'd ever seen her move before. Before he could respond, she'd wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into the most scorching kiss he'd ever received in his entire life. His mind froze and rebooted itself for several seconds even after Raven broke the kiss off.

"Abba gabley buh?" He babbled dumbly.

Raven, wrapped her around around his waist and shouted, "Alright Thorkell! See! This is my darling husband, Tai Xiao-Long! Father of my daughter and one of the strongest fighters in Remnant! You can PISS OFF NOW!"

The fog in Tai's brain quickly faded and he glared at her, "What the h-"

"Go along and I'll do that thing with my tongue every night for the rest of our lives..." She whispered.

"YEP! WELCOME HOME HONEY BUNS!!!" And with that, he also wrapped her up in a tight one-armed hug.

That was when all the good feelings faded as he watched the BIGGEST man he'd ever seen in his life step out from behind a tree. When the hell did he get there?!?

He LOOMED over both Tai and Raven who hugged all the tighter, whether to maintain the charade or from sheer terror neither of them were sure.

He looked between the two of them for a few minutes, then sighed, "Fine."

Then he glanced over at Tai, and it was like a Leviathan was bearing down on him. "But so there's no hard feelings, how about a friendly spar? Let out all the bad air."

Tai was in the interesting situation where his instincts told him that accepting the spar or denying it would be catastrophically bad for his health. But glancing at Raven, who was also at a loss, he mentally flipped a coin and came to a decision.

"Alright."

"And that's how your mother came back home." Tai finished his story in the ICU of the Vale General Hospital in a full-body cast to Qrow, his daughters, and their teammates. All of them turned to look at the other person in a full body cast sitting in a bed right next to Tai. The only thing they could see of her was her red eyes glaring out from a small slit made in the layers of bandages and plaster.

Kinda got away from me but I figure Thorkell's the cousin people don't like talking about among the wider Arc family.

Some potential Arc relatives:

-Samus Aran-Arc, a second cousin to Jaune and one of Remnant's most incredible bounty hunters.

-Isabelle Arc, an adopted Arc who is a Dog Faunus and the Secretary to the mayor of an island city. Also best friends with the Doom Slayer, a deadly anti-Grimm mercenary with a heart of gold.

-Juri Han, an adoptive cousin to Jaune who is really flirtatious and a deadly assassin... Not that Jaune can figure that out.

-Dexter Dex-Arc, a super genius adventurer scientist who loves to build powered armor and giant robots.

-Luna Arc-Lovegood, a rather eccentric journalist and distant cousin of Jaune's. He thinks she's amazing and believes everything she says.

Some potential Arc relatives:

-Samus Aran-Arc, a second cousin to Jaune and one of Remnant's most incredible bounty hunters.

-Isabelle Arc, an adopted Arc who is a Dog Faunus and the Secretary to the mayor of an island city. Also best friends with the Doom Slayer, a deadly anti-Grimm mercenary with a heart of gold.

-Juri Han, an adoptive cousin to Jaune who is really flirtatious and a deadly assassin... Not that Jaune can figure that out.

-Dexter Dex-Arc, a super genius adventurer scientist who loves to build powered armor and giant robots.

-Luna Arc-Lovegood, a rather eccentric journalist and distant cousin of Jaune's. He thinks she's amazing and believes everything she says.
Dude if we're talking about possible relatives then what about tanya von degurechaff?

"They are all children of Jaune Arc..." An image of a fairly unremarkable looking blond human boy with blue eyes, smiling awkwardly for the camera, appeared, "And at least eleven other women."
You know, with how many kids the Arc's are having, and how insanely great Jaune supposedly at sex, I have to wonder if the Arc's aren't just some kind of Rabbit Faunus.
Because they seem to not only breed like rabbits, and they seemingly have the stamina of the Duracell Bunny.

Last edited:
The Arc Clan: Cousin Francesca
Some potential Arc relatives

I got one... Beware, a little bit sexual.

"What's wrong, Vomit Boy? Weiss reject you again?" Yang asked while picking at her teammate's food with a fork.

"That's my fish. Get your own." Blake glared.

Jaune pulled his face up off the cafeteria table. "No. Well, she did, but that's not what I'm…" He flexed his hand and sighed. "My mother called me this morning. Apparently one of my cousins is coming here."

"Didn't you say you have seven sisters?" Pyrrha asked her crush. "Why didn't she just send one of your sisters?"

"SEVEN!?" Yang shouted.

"It's not that simple, Pyr." The blonde boy insisted. "My mom's busy with the hospital. My dad's probably on a mission. My sisters either have families, are on missions, or are in school. They don't have time to come all the way here just to see me."

"And your cousin does?" Weiss raised an eyebrow. "What does your cousin even do?"

"She's… technically a Huntress." The Arc averted his gaze with a blush.

"...'Technically'?" The heiress insisted.

"I don't actually know." He revealed. "She's just so weird and her Semblance is scary! Oh gods, and she's coming here! I don't want her to hurt anyone!" The leader of JNPR dropped his head and started to panic.

Nora wrapped him in her arms. "It's alright, Jaune-Jaune! If Fearless Leader's cousin is scary, we'll protect you!"

"I-It's not me I'm worried about! It's Professor Ozpin!"

With a loud crash the doors of Beacon's cafeteria slammed open. Most students looked up from their conversations and food to see a strange sight.

A girl in white and black. Her hair was long and straight, white on the outside but black on the inside, with two visible white skulls on the black inside. Black ribbons decorated the white half of her hair. For some reason her clothing was very revealing. A vertically striped white and black corset. A very short frilly white skirt with a split in the front, revealing her stark white panties. Her thigh high boots were again, white with a bone pattern on the thigh. Her gloves, if they can be called that, don't even cover her palms and instead run from her wrists to her elbows and end in frills. She carried a frilly white parasol.

The scariest thing about her was her eyes. Her irises were black and her pupils were white. Not only that, but when she scanned her gaze over the gathered student body, she didn't look at them like people.

She looked at them like food.

That was, until her gaze landed on one particular student. "Francesca has found you!" She shouted, speaking in third person with a smile that was all teeth.

"Oh no." Jaune shrunk in on himself.

The girl hopped and danced through the cafeteria, swinging her parasol and clocking many a student over the head as she did so. "Francesca was so worried! When dearest aunt Isabel called, Francesca was beside herself!" She told them when she came to a stop at the table teams RWBY and JNPR were eating.

"Woah! Is she your cousin?" Yang asked her friend with a grin. "Because she has taste!"

"'Taste'!?" Weiss growled. "She's… She's vulgar! Her u-u-underwear is showing!"

Yang craned her head towards her sister's teammate and smirked. "Is that the first thing you noticed?"

"Do not start this again, Yang!" The wintry girl threatened.

"Yaaaang! Stop teasing the useless lesbian!" Ruby complained.

"You should introduce us." Lie Ren spoke up, nodding to Jaune.

"Oh, right." The boy unshrunk himself and glanced towards his cousin. "Everyone, this is my… cousintechnically… This is Francesca Prelati-Arc. F-Francesca, these are my friends. This is-"

"Pyrrha Nikos. Lie Ren. Nora Valkyrie. Ruby Rose. Yang Xiao Long. Weiss Schnee. Blake Belladonna. Francesca knows, Francesca studied before coming." She nodded sagely.

"Uh… Yeah." Jaune didn't even bother pointing out anything wrong with what she said. There was no point.

Francesca suddenly grabbed Pyrrha and lifted her off her seat. "Wah-wait!" The redhead cried out, finding herself unable to break the strange girl's grip.

Francesca plopped her down on the floor, and pat her head. "There, there. You stay there like a good girl, while Francesca gets her Jaune time."

With Pyrrha still frozen in shock, Francesca sat on the champion's seat next to Jaune. With a single movement she pushed Pyrrha's lunch off the table and onto the floor, and pulled the boy into a tight embrace.

"H-Hey!" Pyrrha, for once, spoke up for herself.

"Damn. Jaune's cousin has an easier time being obvious than Pyrrha." Yang noted.

"What? That's absurd! Don't just assume things like that about people!" Weiss scolded her friend. "They're just close."

"Yeah, real close." Blake retorted.

They watched as Francesca pressed her breasts against Jaune's arm, almost forcing his hand against her panties. And then her other hand slid down his armor and beneath his belt, before she grasped something in his pants. "Did Francesca's Jaune miss her~? Fuuu~" she whispered before blowing air into his ear.

"S-STOP!" Jaune slammed his hands onto the table, startling everyone except Jaune and his very close 'cousin'. "N-Not here!" He corrected.

"Awww~ Does Jaune not want Francesca to play with his body anymore?" She hopped onto the table and… lifted her skirt, exposing even more of her panties. "Does Francesca's Jaune want to play with Francesca's body instead?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-" Weiss began to scream. She realized that Yang was right.

The blonde party girl clapped a hand over Weiss' mouth, muffling her mental shattering. "Shut up! Momma's starting to get invested! Hehehehe~"

"Yang, that's disgusting!" Ruby shook her head… before leaning forward and crumpling the table beneath her fingers. "It should have been me, not her!" She whispered.

Of course, the champion thought the exact same thing. She stood up and, after putting on her angriest face she could, spoke up to the wench who dares to steal her Jaune! "S-Sorry!" She screamed out the first thing that came to her mind.

Everyone glanced at her, and suddenly Pyrrha realized what she had said… She didn't mean to say that. Francesca turned her gaze to the amazon. "Francesca accepts your apology. Francesca forgives you for trying to sleep with Francesca's fiancé."

"FIANCÉ!?"

Ruby and Pyrrha barged through the elevator's door, dragging the Arc with them. Francesca stepped out after them and glanced around the office before zeroing in on the Headmaster himself.

Said Headmaster glanced up from his scroll. "Ah. Ms Nikos, Ms Rose, Mr Arc. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Ruby slammed her hands onto his desk, cracking the wood. "Why did you never tell me Jaune was engaged!?"

Pyrrha followed the younger girl's example, spreading more visible cracks through the desk. "H-How could you do this to me!?"

"I… did not know Mr Arc was engaged." The Headmaster appeared flummoxed. "Who…?" He turned to the Arc and noticed something. A particular person standing next to Jaune and sensually blowing into his ears. "P-PRELATI!?"

"Oh, Francesca did not see you there. Francesca was busy with her Jaune time." She grinned.

"What the hell are you doing in my school!?" Ozpin growled, shocking Ruby and Pyrrha.

"P-Professor?"

"I… I apologize for my outburst." He breathed deeply and calmed himself down. "Now… Prelati. Why are you here? Why are you… a woman?"

"W-What? You can't just ask someone why they're a woman!" Pyrrha spoke up.

"Yeah! What's with you? She's Jaune's c-cousin!" The silver eyes Rose agreed.

"...No. No she is not." Ozpin revealed. "Mr Arc?"

"I… I lied." The boy tapped two fingers together with a blush that wasn't entirely from the fact that Prelati was playing with his bum the whole time. "Kind of…"

"...I see what's happening. Jaune Arc." Ozpin called out, getting his undivi… mostly undivided attention. "Did you explain what Mr Pre… Ms Prelati's Semblance was?"

"N-No."

Ozpin messaged the bridge of his nose. "Very well… Francesca Prelati here has a Semblance that is entirely unique. But one that is undeniably powerful."

"What do you mean, Professor?" Ruby glanced between them, eyes filled with concern.

"Nearly six hundred years ago, a man by the name of Francois Prelati lived. He was born in Vale, and during that time the Kingdom was undergoing a… 'change of hands', let's call it. It was a dark time for the common folk. But Francois Prelati didn't mind. He had more time to do what he loved most: Hunt down young and unspoiled children and slaughter them in a myriad of bloody and creative ways as a sacrifice to the dark gods he worshipped."

"...By the gods…" Pyrrha whispered.

Ozpin continued. "Of course, Francois didn't just kill them. He did unspeakable things to them, and sometimes he let them go afterwards, on a whim. That led to the police finding out his identity, and when he tried to escape… They gunned him down. Of course, Francois discovered his Semblance in death. He woke up. But he was no longer Francois Prelati. He woke up to find he wasn't in his old body, but a newer, fresher one."

"W-What?" Ruby started to put it together, sparing a glance at the girl molesting her best guy friend.

"Francois Prelati's Semblance is 'Eternal Return'. Every time he dies, he will reincarnate within thirty days in a new body, somewhat near where he died. Of course… It seems he isn't limited to male bodies." Ozpin leaned back in his chair. "Isn't that right, Francesca Prelati?"

Her grin was predatory. "Of course, Ozzy. But Francesca still hasn't forgiven you for putting holes through Franesca's bodies. Francesca had to die over sixteen times before you left Francesca alone."

"...You were trying to eat a village."

"Francesca was peckish. Francesca apologizes for trying to eat the stupid humans. Francesca has changed… a little." She shrugged.

"...And what brought on this change?"

"Francesca's precious, beloved Jaune!" She shouted while kissing him all over his face.

"And why are you so interested in Mr Arc here?"

"Because he didn't see me as a monster." Francesca said, speaking in first person for the first time. "Even after he learned of my past, the crimes and the atrocities, he found it in his heart to forgive me. Jaune Arc is earnest. He is strong of will and character, and found it within his heart to love a monster. Not many people could say the same. It's why his mother unofficially adopted me into the family, and has allowed our engagement.

"...I see." Ozpin nodded, relaxing for the first time. "And what about the… foreplay?" He gestured to her hand cupping and massaging the front of his jeans.

Prelati squeezed Jaune against her. "Francesca and Jaune used to play together like this all the time! Francesca is confused as to why he is embarrassed! Jaune was eager when Francesca played with his body at home! Jaune even played with Francesca's body! Now he's all shy~!"

Ozpin nodded. "I see." He let out a long sigh. "Very well. If you promise to behave, I suppose I can let you stay."

"NO!"
"WHY!?"

Ozpin ignored the two very thirsty girls. It wasn't his business who the Arc fraternized with. Then again… "But, Francesca, I do have a favor to ask. So, if you'll let the children return to their lunches and classes so we can talk in private, that would be wonderful."

Francesca nodded. "Francesca accepts. Francesca already knows what Ozzy will ask about. If Ozzy agrees to give Francesca plenty of Jaune time, Francesca sees no reason she can't… Help Ozzy with his silly little girl problems. Francesca is surprised that Ozzy still dreams of a harem, but Francesca wonders why only four Maidens? Francesca thinks that the more maidens in a harem, the better. Francesca thinks Ozzy is stupid and retarded and shortsighted and unwise and a fool and a dolt and a blockhead and a simpleton and a nitwit and a dummy and a lunkhead and a dunce and a ninny and an oaf and a chump and a moron and a nincompoop and an imbecile and has dementia and is old as dirt and smells funny!"

Ozpin shattered his mug in his clenched fist, spilling burning hot chocolate everywhere. "...I suppose that's the best I'll get from you."

Prelati stuck out her tongue and bopped herself on the head. "Ehe~!"

Here's an idea. Using the Nasuverse because I love the Nasuverse...

What if, Jaune's Semblance was "Lair of the Beast King"? Have him become NRVNQSR Arc.

Actually... What if the Dead Apostles existed? Not-Vampires born from Not-Super-Vampires, themselves born from Not-Super-Vampire-Fairies? Relatively rare, incredibly powerful beings that would need a full team of huntsmen-in-training, or a good huntsman to take down?

And then there's the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors. Each so powerful that it would take multiple full teams of lisensed huntsmen to even drive one off, and that's with heavy casualties.

And then... the True Ancestors. A single one of them could walk into a Kingdom and completely raze it to the ground. The only silver lining is that there's only one left, and the Moon Princess seems perfectly content to not bother humanity.

And if Jaune is NRVNQSR Chaos, he'd be one of the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors. He'd also be one of the few that wasn't an actual Dead Apostle, since the only real requirement is that you're a "Blood Sucker" and eating people counts, which he'd tend to do, so...
I'm not sure that dead apostles would be much of a threat in a setting where the default power is "the light of the soul".

I'm not sure that dead apostles would be much of a threat in a setting where the default power is "the light of the soul".

...How would that affect Dead Apostles? Is there something in the Tsukihime Remake that makes them... weak to souls? Because eating souls is a pretty damn near universal power for supernatural beings in the Nasuverse.

...How would that affect Dead Apostles? Is there something in the Tsukihime Remake that makes them... weak to souls? Because eating souls is a pretty damn near universal power for supernatural beings in the Nasuverse.
LIGHT of the soul. LIGHT. They literally glow in the dark in some scenes. The whole setting uses light magic.

LIGHT of the soul. LIGHT. They literally glow in the dark in some scenes. The whole setting uses light magic.

Dead Apostles are not weak to light in general. They're weak to sunlight. Aura does not produce sunlight. It just glows.

There's a BIG difference between "glowy lights on a person" and "the fucking sun".

what if Rabbits are the Arc clan's spirit animal instead? What about Demon Rabbit of Chearnobog, how would that fit in?
That's the Jaune's relatives/the living ancestors of the Arc clan who came from the fractured moon and are true Faunus or something.
They have beef with the Dark Brother God for destroying their home.
They taught Jaune and his family how to make Mochi and they visit from time to time.

snf8wf.png

01xxrm.png

fb2ce8db2556d66a9466ac8923eae314.jpg

sample_646a06cd65dbca7b8e40a1cc3ee1d7a2.jpg

sample_333830542e09e78c4e5182e7e6352789.jpg

9e6c666515bf6fb104073712a8209bcc.png

ed9fe3afc35230d9475db96127d49442.png

e855a146de6c867f89e870e4a0cc62d9.png

0b8e1b77dd3264acf9cf02f50b08a5fa.png

04e6603857b654856233ce4106edaa0f.jpg

4fe6b410e71a472fce8025fbe8f9278b.jpg

b2bdedbf998f13ed7b2453a5bdc66a48.png

1e349184b80a279ddd81339908782df2.png

c901ad532111d21a41f4cf3f24754d15.jpg

bn4l8l.png

bd5c75a18ef55014ce77b962192f5da5.jpg

dnofmf.png

864094f35c0aa38f464d0139b018a7ae.jpg

f162d25cc5607d51505be827c61a096e.jpg

ujot4n.png

sample_1622292fe1e3fb677ddfdf69894700b8.jpg

4b93599b70ea844fd74eaf2a58028012.jpg

f081de22203ae1ff25c42537b916b504.jpg

8h0yku.png

e1367da905eb5de7550a718aef156749.jpg
or
abbib9.png

csz1xm.png

ar0tns.png

6vne4x.png

z6w3ww.png

iixl09.png

qcae8i.gif

1jygx2.gif

d7szq4.gif

cabe9ffa82ed15969fe0776771871a58.gif

60fea63dcb797a42a83d4ee5f3be07fb.gif

Another relative could be Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade
sample-079434f10ecf2297fd1948287f0e590f.jpg

sample_a05eca52df05d57f56b6bfbdf5063780.jpg

sample-607ec13e669c265182e06351be73ac03.jpg

131600d403f175b1a365f7d75c5664bc.jpg

ed2cb7eadfcb378df1ed7dc0ab95a0e1.jpg

sample-e55a17abbe3cfa5f496209fb4ccdea96.jpg

04f2c8bf12635d631c350c9452e124e9.png

sample-95a38f2e5bf09a7a263c7a34309f53c4.jpg

5f99df12727285a9b7c7b73108c5764b.jpg

sample-a84e2da28e76cb94fde6a8e42fb8df8a.jpg

sample-c7e77a52cc3da15cd31d8ae19096bbb3.jpg

sample-b5580f3b66114676058e467236c6db95.jpg

sample_d4f3ab3e1c87d652a964048ad5b24f00.jpg

sample-a0b129b7090a601f10b186302907fa20.jpg

c662a39e46bd864836ce1f5e50fcd4e0.jpg

2e21eb642d0d1c8e6b91c1cb1aa64bad.jpg

sample_107343d527a1254b13120ddebe47254e.jpg

sample_3e028f94331c99914e8f3b5263cba59d.jpg

Last edited:
They're also weak against holy magic, which light magic is typically regarded as.

Sure, but aura isn't light magic. It just glows. Fire magic also produces light, and in most fantasy media so too does every other kind of magic in some capacity.

Plus, the only time someone ever attacked with aura in RWBY was Ren, and he did it once and never again. It doesn't seem to be common, or even used by those who can.

Aura is a shield. It's 99% a defensive thing. If there was someone with a Semblance that could shoot out light beams or something, I can see you having more of a point in regards to that Semblance being extra effective against Dead Apostles.

But the vast majority of Semblances seem to be either self-contained and only affecting the user, or cause some non-obvious effect on the world around them. The amount of Semblances that directly affect something with light is... Jaune, Pyrrha and arguably Weiss.

Then again, I can't remember every Semblance.

If the Dead Apostles were a thing in RWBY, I could absolutely see people with Semblances suited for combating Dead Apostles to be recruited to hunt down the blood suckers wherever possible.

Plenty of changes to the setting just from adding in the Dead Apostles.

That said, turning the DAA or Heroic Spirits into semblances just kind of feels off to me, especially if we get to big names like Prelati, Gilgamesh, Zuoken, etc.

That said, turning the DAA or Heroic Spirits into semblances just kind of feels off to me, especially if we get to big names like Prelati, Gilgamesh, Zuoken, etc.

I understand. Still, I like fit crossover elements into the world being crossed into, you know?

I'm fine with having it be magecraft and/or whatever something was originally and stuff like that, but I feel like I'd have to do a lot more work to... well, make that work, despite how ridiculous that sounds.

Just having something like a Reality Marble, or a single special ability be a Semblance instead of justifying adding in all this other stuff... That's much easier. It's also why I didn't have Francesca split into a giant mouth and eat people, and instead just kind of... hinted at it in such a way where it's entirely possible she's just a cannibal.

I also never confirmed or denied the Outer Gods. I just mentioned Francois worshipped "dark gods" and left it at that. I merely mentioned it and left it ambiguous, and the reader is free to decide if they're real or not.

And I referenced Gilles and Francois' work in this version's backstory. However adding Gilles himself was unnecessarily for the plot of the one-shot, so I just... didn't add him. If someone reads that and believes Francois had an accomplice and it was a RWBY expy of Gilles de Rais, then it's true. Because I left it unsaid whether he worked alone or not. Maybe Ozpin just didn't mention him because he wasn't important to getting across the fact that whatever the hell Francesca Prelati is, it ain't a good thing.

It's a lot less work on my part, and still gives people the gist of what's going on.

I may do something that more... accurately crosses the two verses, if you want. I wouldn't mind. Maybe a Holy Grail War? Then again, I could see that working even without a full crossover. The Dead Apostle Ancestors are harder to do that way than the Holy Grail, so maybe them?

Sure, but aura isn't light magic. It just glows.
It's description is literally "the light of the soul". It's the power of a people who were made by the brother gods of light and dark after the dark one took back his gift. It's light magic.
Anything with any kind of weakness to light or holy magic is getting screwed by it.

It's description is literally "the light of the soul". It's the power of a people who were made by the brother gods of light and dark after the dark one took back his gift. It's light magic.
Anything with any kind of weakness to light or holy magic is getting screwed by it.

You do have a point. However... Wait, did the Dark Brother remove his gift from humanity? Because humanity was made by both of them, right? Wouldn't that... kill all of humanity? It would be removing a fundamental piece of "humanity" from humans, after all. Actually, not even a piece but a literal half.

Or do you mean magic? I don't know man... In RWBY the magic looked kind of like light to me. Was magic given by the Dark Brother? I thought it would have just been a generic "Brother Gods" thing and not something that any one brother did.

Then again, it has been a while since I saw that episode... and I don't really feel like watching it again, to be honest.

Anyway... The AT-Fields in Evangelion are also "the light of the soul" but that isn't light/holy magic either.

And also, even if it was it ain't sunlight. Dead Apostles are not vampires (no matter how much the fucking wiki insists they are). They are not weak to "light", they are weak to "sunlight".

Souls are generally described with "light" and/or "flame" motifs because what else makes sense when describing a soul? A rock? A blade of grass? A tree? Wait, no, a tree could be a pretty good analogy for a sou- I'm getting off topic, fuck!

My point is, we don't really have any proof that aura is light magic other than purple prose regarding what aura looks like or is.

And I also don't believe Dead Apostles are even weak to light and/or holy magic at all. I would need to recheck, but the Church hunts them not because the Church has extra effectiveness against them with holy scriptures and artifacts but because they hate them. Because they eat people. And eating people is bad. For people, that is, not necessarily the one doing the eating.

The only bounty that's ever escaped her is the "Half Pint Ice Cream Bandit". She comes to Vale after hearing that Neo is active in Vale again, and finds Neo dating her favorite cousin. Now she has to decide between going for the bounty or breaking her cousins heart, the girls at Beacon are firmly pro bounty.

Dexter comes to the Vytal festival to laugh at Atlases clearly inferior " Top of the Line" robots, and brings his sister DeeDee Arc along. Guess who destroys Cinder's plans? Also, Dexter fights the Grimm dragon in a giant robot.

Another cousin, this one could be adopted as well, Mordred Arc. She only taught Jaune how to fight as a Knight to help him do well at Beacon, and not because she likes him or anything. Oh hey, that Weiss Scheme girl looks like someone she could get along with, she clearly doesn't like her handsome, adopted cousin either....

That's the Jaune's relatives/the living ancestors of the Arc clan who came from the fractured moon and are true Faunus or something.
They have beef with the Dark Brother God for destroying their home.
They taught Jaune and his family how to make Mochi and they visit from time to time.
Fun fact about the Moon Rabbit:
In east Asian mythology, the rabbit is seen as pounding with a mortar and pestle, but the contents of the mortar differ among Chinese, Japanese, and Korean folklore.
In Chinese folklore, the rabbit (where it's known as the Jade Rabbit) is often portrayed as a companion of the Moon goddess Chang'e, constantly pounding the elixir of life, or ingrediants for it.
In Japanese and Korean versions, the rabbit is pounding the ingredients for mochi or some other type of rice cakes.

Given that Jaune's mother is a doctor, it makes them thematically closer to the Chinease Moon/Jade Rabbit.

Another fun fact about the Chinease Moon/Jade Rabbit; In Journey to the West the Moon Rabbit goes rogue and is the proper final threat before Sanzang and the group manage to obtain the scriptures (she is disguised as the Princess of India, and is fighting him stark naked, but still in human form :p).
The weapon she uses is her medicine mortar.

I had an idea.

What do you think of there being a generational Rabbit of Caerbannog ever since the first Arc found her and contracted her and her descendants be the guardians of the Arc line, or there's just the one Rabbit of Caerbannog and she's still kicking from nothing but unholy rage, spite, and bloodlust?

I can see Artoria, Mordred, and other Seibaface expies at first all freaking out wondering how the fuck is it here. Expies who can sense bloodlust are of course terrified by this girl but they calm down after a while with nothing happening but they're still wary around her.

4e9474b6d5d87d73d682fc56688a3a5a.jpg

fb9acd84704cde29a1c536480e5367da.jpg

968aad422a3944e23be47867982cb0b7.jpeg

99eb2152c1a51325ba9ace6c44677e36.jpg

ab856b7898f9337f0f2a40265e5a409c.jpg

88cccc1f45dbdde8ca2203e8fb148abb.png
"Wait.. is that, WHAT THE FU-!?!" ( ゚ロ゚)
46d755c9c29ca1c55a8982e71b1be2b8.png
4c7bc93dd96879bbbd8bb9ecbb237005.jpg

ba24602470b05481a4598c3a921950f2.png

5e1d998a3e84e5da03a3661687f4ed21.png

82c649e63909b96cc5be64330db0ab11.png

6a6c8f9b19fd09dee6df9369a2c0c08e.jpg

a1797df3435d6af7440c7260a6cda48c.png

c202549803bd04c0eee4638c1cb16aad.jpg

c3a7c589803ba24197cb6df89b09648d.jpg

(had this little idea)

Things have a habit of sticking to bloodlines. Hair color, eye color, thoughts and ideas.

Curses.

There is one such curse buried in the Ren bloodline. A curse born of love and sorrow, and a excellent fuel for hatred.

As Cinder Fall will learn while gloating to the remnants of team juniper.

Ren: "you."

There's something wrong with his aura. The soothing and familiar pink boiling and thrashing while darkening to a sickly red color.

Ren: "you killed my sister."

Cinder: "no, I killed your teammate. You don't have a family."

Yellow eyes stare at the boy and expect to see a familiar pink wet with tears only to be met with a bloody crimson full of hate.

Ren: "Burn."

And Cinder's world became Fire. hungry black flames surged forth from Ren and engulfed cinder eating away at her aura. She screamed and screamed and screamed until her vocal cords were seared shut. But nobody witnessing even thought to help her, either enjoying her suffering or paralyzed by fear.

Cinder Fall burned for seven days and nights and for all seven Lie Ren watched the flames. His sharingan recording every second.

A Little Too Convincing
Venturing out into Vale was a risk, true. Adam was essentially the most wanted Faunus in Remnant. But he still felt the need to go out from time to time, if only to feel the sunshine on his face and the wind in his hair.

He went to a Faunus-run cafe in Old Vale. The owner smelled of dog and bear faunus, yet also of human. Mores the pity. Yet he could restrain himself from killing the race traitor for a few moments...

"Welcome to the Just Right Cafe and Bakey, Nyah~!"

A vision of loveliness greeted him. A short haired blonde cat Faunus, with bright blue eyes and a happy smile. She wore a beautiful maid outfit: Subservient, and yet, unbroken and unbowed. Such tenacity in the face of humanity's hatred!

"How can I help you?" The vision asked. Her tone was... Rougher, but her entire countenance was so charming.

"I would like food, please," Adam said quietly. The catgirl beamed.

"Don't worry, master! I know things seem rough... But a good hot meal can make everything seem better!"

Adam sat down at a booth. The angel in a maid outfit left, and brought him coffee and pastries. He bit into one... And he held a hand up to his eyes. He nearly wept. It tasted... Like home.

"Are you all right, sir?"

"I... Yes... Thanks to you," he said.

She smiled. She even smelled like Blake... Yet the warmth in her smile was so much stronger.

No, Adam thought, I can't pull her into my war. My reward... My reward will be her smile when I rule over humans and make them our slaves!

Until then... I will simply appreciate her warmth.

- - -

Jaune sighed as he walked back into the kitchen. Nora giggled.

"Wow! You really walk well in heels! Like you've done it before!"

"I have," Jaune groaned. He glared at Goldie. "Seriously Goldie?! Why do I have to crossdress?! In Blake's outfit to boot! I'm dying here!"

Goldie laughed.

"Well, Kitty Princess is out, and you're better in heels than Nora! Cuter, too!"

Jaune groaned and rubbed his eyes. He knew he'd have to fix his makeup but he didn't care.

"I'm not doing this again."

"Come on!" Goldie growled. "We're bringing in so many customers with a blond, happy catgirl maid!"

"Yeah, but it also brings in all the creeps," Jaune shuddered. He peeked out at the redhead bull Faunus in sunglasses and a hat, eating the complimentary pastries like they were manna from the gods. "Especially that guy. He's such a weirdo!"

"He's a weirdo who tips well," Goldie stated, "So until he stops tipping well, get out there and serve!"

Jaune sighed.

- - -

(was cursed with this idea)

Cardin Winchester is an ass. That's why he has no problem kicking his team out of their dorm room every day for three hours so he can have some "cardin time". He makes it well known to his teammates that any attempts to come into the room before those three hours are up will see them fed their own assholes.

Jaune Arc was not informed of this. So on one cursed Thursday he entered his friends(?) room and saw something not even Salem could conceive.

Cardin: "and thank you my little bunny brood! Caramel hopps loves you all. Now let's get this!"

Cardin Winchester butt ass naked playing call of Grimm future battlefields with a set up of the most famous faunus V-tuber in the world.

Jaune screamed.

Cardin screamed.

Velvet sent a superchat and 200 lein donation.

Uncle Jaune 9
Adam Taurus was not a coward. He knew this deep down. He was willing to fight on the front lines with his troops, to lead them in their glorious war for victory.

Yet in war, one had to make decisions traditional morality called cowardly. Yet such traditions had been made by Man, and thus, were of no concern to Faunus kind. Anything and everything was on the table when it came to victory.

Kidnapping a baby was not a particularly difficult task for the White Fang. Adam trusted his operatives to retrieve the brat without any problem.

In their safehouse deep in Forbidden Fall Forest, he strode into the room where the brat was crying.

"Well, now we'll see..."

He stared intently at the baby crying in his carrier. He sniffed the air. Behind his mask, his eyes narrowed.

"This isn't Blake's child," he growled.

"Well, we brought the kid that Arc guy was taking care of, sir," Trifa, a Spider Faunus, said nervously, "We did as you ordered!"

"It is Arc's brat though," one of the Albain twins pointed out, "Perhaps that is worth something?"

Adam hummed.

"Perhaps," he allowed, "But his worth is far lower than if he was-"

The lights all went out. The booms of explosions echoed from outside. Adam seethed and hit his radio.

"Report!"

"Sir! We've got several Huntsmen and Huntresses attacking the outside of the facility!" One of his lookouts shouted over the sound of gun and Dust fire,

"Damnit," Adam growled. They headed out into the hallway, taking up defensive positions. Adam clicked the radio again.

"Who is it?"

"Looks like RWBY and most of JNPR!"

"Most?" Adam demanded. "Who is missing?"

Something in the hallway behind them creaked. Every eye turned towards it in the pitch black hallway. Adam drew Wilt.

The darkness was dispelled by a gold burning, Aura infused sword. One that illuminated a familiar blond figure in white and black armor.

With one critical difference. Jaune Arc in every picture Adam had seen of him had either been smiling or exasperated.

This Jaune Arc's face was a mask of cold, focused rage.

"OPEN FIR-URK!" Trifa was cut down immediately by Arc's blade, as the other Faunus opened up. Arc's Aura flared, and the shots just bounced off either his Aura field or his shield as he methodically, mercilessly cut down every Faunus who attacked him. The Albain Twins attacked together, but Arc shield bashed one through a wall, while he stabbed the other through the chest without so much as losing a step.

Adam dashed forward, striking furiously. They fenced hard and fast, sparks flying from their swords as they clashed. Had Adam been out in the open, he could have easily flanked the lone knight. But in this confined space, his maneuverability was hampered-And Arc had the reach.

"MOONSLICE!" He roared, unleashing the crimson Aura slash. It should have cut Arc clean in half... Instead, his Aura burned like the sun and he broke through it, slashing downwards!

"GAH!"

Adam fell back with a scream, and stared down at the stump where his hand used to be. He looked up just in time for Jaune's fist to meet his face, shattering his mask and slamming him into the concrete floor hard enough to shatter it.

"UGH! Ahh... Haaa...!"

Arc stood over him, a pillar of Aura wrath. His eyes narrowed like the judging eyes of a vengeful god.

"You will answer my question," Arc spoke, his voice hard and cold as an Atlasian winter, "Or I cut you to pieces. Where. Is. My. Nephew?"

Adam Taurus did not consider himself a coward. Yet when faced with the wrath of one he'd dismissed as an inferior... He was all too quick to comply.

- - -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back