• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

I gotta say, I'm really diggin the world building aspects that have been thought up here.

Stuff like the legend of The Witch Queen of Argus, and the Order of the Broken Table are fanatastic. I especially enjoy the Order of the Broken Table as a religion, as it basically replaces the Two Brothers letting them fall into fairytale and obscurity while not being just another loosely defined religion. Oum being a stand in for God was creative, and a fun little salute to one of the series creators, but all it was a word swap.
Also it shows that Salem has corrupted the Maidens before, and that this eternal battle between Ozma and Salem has had massive back and forths throughout history, and gives the Fall of Beacon more as the first chapter in a new dark age that our intrepid heroes must end.

Sounds more something that would happen if Ren's dad had somekind of debt with the mob, maffia, Yakuza, the Triade, etc.
Doesn't mean it's the law, but they could be deep in the pockets of politicians and law enforcement, so it's moot.

Alternate idea: tax evasion (of 84 Lien).
CDN media
CDN media
I can see Jaune as Sir Bucket, the one sane man leading a group of deranged murder hobo lunatics.

I gotta say, I'm really diggin the world building aspects that have been thought up here.

Stuff like the legend of The Witch Queen of Argus, and the Order of the Broken Table are fanatastic. I especially enjoy the Order of the Broken Table as a religion, as it basically replaces the Two Brothers letting them fall into fairytale and obscurity while not being just another loosely defined religion. Oum being a stand in for God was creative, and a fun little salute to one of the series creators, but all it was a word swap.
Also it shows that Salem has corrupted the Maidens before, and that this eternal battle between Ozma and Salem has had massive back and forths throughout history, and gives the Fall of Beacon more as the first chapter in a new dark age that our intrepid heroes must end.

Thank you! I just realized Arslan was named for Aslan, so why not use that to build a Christianity analog from? It fills out the world and enriches it.

In all honesty, I feel that most fantasy fiction should keep the nature of the divine ambiguous. Yes people believe in the divine in various forms, and if you're writing it like a DnD campaign or something with clerics and so on, yes, the gods are directly involved. But a story like RWBY? You need to keep it subtle. The Brother Gods being true or not should be kept ambiguous because that makes the world much more interesting. Hell, being cursed by the gods shouldn't be so LITERAL. It just... It makes the universe feel so SMALL. Like, "The Gods cursed us for stupid reasons cause they're like children!"

That idea CAN be interesting... But it was presented in the DUMBEST possible way.

I prefer the idea that Salem brought Ozma back from the dead but in doing so, she tapped into a magic that corrupted her and unleashed the Grimm. She tried to hide this from Ozma for a while, the corruption growing, before her obsession with not dying and having control paired with that darkness drove her over the edge. The revelation his wife brought him back but unleashed great evil on the world would lead Ozma to wanting to die to stop it. But Salem made him truly immortal with the magic she used to bring him back. She took offense, and began to wage war on mankind and Ozma in her rage, her sorrow, and her corruption. With the ultimate goal of forcing Ozma to admit she was right, and to help her make everyone immortal like she is.

The involvement of the gods in this version is much more subtle. And can be taken as them cursing them, or perhaps aiding them. But having the Divine be directly involved and making them look like petty dicks in a theology that is NOT Greek or Norse is just... So poorly done.

Ren: This can't be legal.

Official: silence dog! You will pay for your crimes against the south mistralian royal family.

Ren: I'm pretty sure I wasn't even a sperm cell when this crime took place.

Ozpin: be that as it may I'm afraid that since you are a natural born Mistralian citizen, and their laws mean that crimes can be prosecuted through family lines, we here at beacon cannot offer any help.

Ren: Not willing to get dragged into politics to save a student?

Ozpin: you couldn't fucking pay me to jump into mistralian politics.

Ren: *sigh* fine, what crime did my father commit and how do I fix this?

Official: your cur of a father dishonored the royal family by running from a engagement to the crown princess to marry a bread maker!

Ren: and I fix this how?

Official: you will marry the current princess as your father should have!

*Nora busts through the wall*

Nora: Like hell he will!

Ren: what are my other options?

Official: painful death and shame, also who is the young woman currently being restrained by your deputy headmistress?

Nora: I'm the girl with a big problem with this and a bigger fucking hammer!

Official: ah the first mistress.

Nora: fumanchu say wha?

Official: how does she know my last name? Regardless, if he marries the princess he will be the next emperor, and the emperor is expected to have at least one mistress.

Ren: You fool. You've doomed my pelvis.

Nora: so what's my new sister-in-sexual-pleasure named?

Official: Princess Mai Shiranui *he shows them a picture*

Nora: brothers damn she makes yang look like Weiss with those things!

*In the distance a shrill HEY can be heard*

Poor Ren, may Nora and Mai have some mercy for you.

Also anybody knows any good Menagerie worldbuilding fic?

Maybe somewhat like this, where Jaune trips over his own foot and stabs Adam in the knee?
Or perhaps in a different story, Jaune's semblance has some kind of hidden luck aspect like Clover (that he might not know about).

...ok so I just had a mental image of Adam charging at Jaune and Jaune panics, hides behind his shield, and floods it with aura.

Triggering a cool skill he wasn't aware of and just blasting Adam back a few miles and through a few buildings.

View: https://youtu.be/XpiafFld_io?si=zbK_y1k1Ubi8HpQ7

Arc Clan
-Dixie Clemets: Current Champion and Blonde Bombshell of the Remnant Rumble after beating Mistress Spencer for the title.
__hinomoto_reiko_and_dixie_clemets_rumble_roses_drawn_by_tobisawa__d2b1ca0d35fc2621ab575add5b688e91.jpg
  • Not related but given honorary aunt status.
  • A former huntress but retired early after meeting the man who would be her husband.
  • Many critics and trolls call her racist for wearing a cow skin-patterned outfit, but was revealed to have been suggested by her husband, a bull faunus (no relation to Taurus).
  • They're both very freaky in the bedroom
  • __miss_spencer_rumble_roses_drawn_by_ryu_ryu_s_form_site__ce4df008203b0d9e51031f811ee66c62.jpg

Last edited:
Arc Clan
-Dixie Clemets: Current Champion and Blonde Bombshell of the Remnant Rumble after beating Mistress Spencer for the title.
__hinomoto_reiko_and_dixie_clemets_rumble_roses_drawn_by_tobisawa__d2b1ca0d35fc2621ab575add5b688e91.jpg
  • A former huntress but retired early after meeting the man who would be her husband.
  • Many critics and trolls call her racist for wearing a cow skin-patterned outfit, but was revealed to have been suggested by her husband, a bull faunus (no relation to Taurus).
  • [*]
    __miss_spencer_rumble_roses_drawn_by_ryu_ryu_s_form_site__ce4df008203b0d9e51031f811ee66c62.jpg
I just want to be a dumbass here but can we say her maiden name (last name before marriage) was Normis?

Arc Clan
  • __miss_spencer_rumble_roses_drawn_by_ryu_ryu_s_form_site__ce4df008203b0d9e51031f811ee66c62.jpg
Adding to this:
Arc Clan
-Mika Clemets
__rainbow_mika_street_fighter_and_2_more_drawn_by_juaag_acgy__c57e24984fa8539e264036a4dc410d29.jpg
  • Dixie's eldest daughter who seeks to follow in her mother's footsteps as both huntress and wrestling star.
  • Can be a bit airheaded at times but has good battle instincts
  • She shares her mother's preference for skimpy outfits
  • Rivals both Yang and Blake in the asset department
  • While skilled in hand-to-hand, she prefers brute force and can be very showy in a fight.
-Cammy "White" Clemets
__cammy_white_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_juaag_acgy__4dad746cf10f1a2583fead6a3c2fe9df.jpg
__cammy_white_street_fighter_drawn_by_echo_saber__a5eba839d912283f94efea8db54d3544.jpg
  • Dixie's second daughter
  • Her nickname comes from the fact how much ass she tends to show.
  • Much more skilled, tactical, and agile compared to her sister, but lacking the necessary strength to take her down.
  • Just as much an exhibitionist as her sister, but will deny it.
__cammy_white_and_rainbow_mika_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_ez6__61905e17596b994ca962a67ce0a7a315.jpg

Back to the Future 3
Goddamnit... One last bit for this. I swear. And of course it's out of order, it involves time travel.

- - -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3IkiTpWSO0&pp=ygUiYmFjayB0byB0aGUgZnV0dXJlIGlpaSB0cmFpbiBzY2VuZQ%3D%3D

Jaune, in cowboy clothing for Vale of over 100 years ago, makes it back to Beacon after riding the Gelorean back to the future via railway. The Gelorean was destroyed, trapping Doc back in the past. He walks out into the courtyard. His friends, all back to normal, are chatting and relaxing. His parents (and his foster sister Cinder) look up and see him.

Nick: "Jaune!"

Isabel: "Jaune?"

Cinder: "Hey Jaune!"

They get up. His friends soon follow. Ruby blinks.

Ruby: "What's with the get up?"

Nick: "You thinking of a cowboy look? I think you make it look good, son."

Yang: "Heh!" She smirks and hugs her boyfriend's arm "Looking to ride me, partner?"

Ruby: blush "YANG!"

Summer laughs.

Summer: "Aw, let her tease him, it's good for couples!"

Yang frowns at the look on Jaune's face.

Yang: "Hey... You okay?"

Jaune: "I..." sighs "I just..."

Isabel: "You know you can tell us anything, Jaune. Right?"

Pyrrha: "Yes... Anything you need to."

Cinder: "Yeah. You look like you've been through hell."

Jaune laughs a little.

Jaune: "Oh... You might say that..."

Ozpin: "Ahem. Hello everyone. Would you mind terribly if I talked with Mister Arc alone for a bit?"

Cinder: scowls at her little brother "What did you do?"

Nora: "And why didn't you invite us along?"

Jaune: "I uh... I'll be right back."

Ozpin guides Jaune away.

Ozpin: "Well, good to see you again, Mister Arc... Or should I say, Calvin Klein, Michael Corleone and Clint Eastwood?" little smile

Jaune: "Wha-How-?!"

Ozpin: "We've actually met a few times during your various journeys." chuckles "It is fortunate that due to my nature, I am immune to changes in the timeline. I didn't know I was, actually."

Jaune: "You-Your nature?! You mean you remember that nightmarish future and the past and the present-?"

Ozpin: "Yes Mister Arc. It's been so long since I've been so surprised. I take it your little train hijacking was successful?"

Jaune: downcast "Not... Not completely."

Ozpin: smiles "I wouldn't worry about Doctor Brown. You both have a great quality of perseverance. Indeed, that will be useful in the coming days."

Jaune: "What do you mean, coming days?" He shook his head "You-You don't want the time machine, do you?! It's wrecked, and I wouldn't even know where to begin to fix it, Doc's gone, and using it is-!"

Ozpin: "-Insanely dangerous? I am well aware. I'm not going to ask for that power. It is far too risky. But one man can make the difference. One group of people can change the world. I'm sure you're well aware of this by now. I think you will be able to make great change even without time travel, Mister Arc. You and your friends."

Jaune: "Well... That's good to hear."

Ozpin: "Also... Miss Xiao-Long?"

Yang hurries over, concerned.

Yang: "Yes, Headmaster?"

Ozpin guides them outside the courtyard, near an abandoned railroad track. He checks his pocket watch.

Ozpin: "Yes... I believe you will want to step back a bit in three... Two... One-"

SONIC BOOMS! Jaune and Yang are blown back as a gigantic steamtrain with advanced technology all over it appears.

Ozpin smiles, and closes his pocket watch.

Ozpin: "Right on time."

- - -

How would Ozpin and Salem react to time travel?

I feel like Salem would immediately try to use it to kill herself and Ozpin before they got their brands of inmortality.

Yes. But changing history like that would be far too dangerous. Look at all the chaos Jaune and Doc caused just interfering with a few people within one hundred fifteen years.

Salem might very well wipe out all life on the planet if she went back and changed her own personal history thousands of years ago.

I feel like Salem would immediately try to use it to kill herself and Ozpin before they got their brands of inmortality.
Ditto
Yes. But changing history like that would be far too dangerous. Look at all the chaos Jaune and Doc caused just interfering with a few people within one hundred fifteen years.

Salem might very well wipe out all life on the planet if she went back and changed her own personal history thousands of years ago.
i don't think she would care. -_-

Ideas;

- What if Jaune's Semblance has an exploitable loophole?
He can amplify others and himself, but with the requirement of pushing Aura in, but if he does it with himself, than the amount of Aura that is in his systeem stays the same, so can continously amplify himself without limit.
This might be how Jaune's father, Nicholas "Nick" Arc, Semblance works, but he could only amplify his own Aura, while Jaune can amplify anyones, and Nick's base Aura reserves are much smaller than Jaunes (which is still massive compaired to the averidge), so he doesn't charge up the buff as fast as Jaune could potentially do (it also doesn't help that Nick has no idea how his own Semblance works, just that it does).

- Cowboy Jaune and/or his cowboy dad have a pas as a conman/snake oil salesman, but he/they have the business ethic of actually helping his/their customers, by solving their mundane problems by masking their mundane but effective treatments as special, magic, holy etc. because their customers typically refuse to believe that everything non-special could ever work.
Or it's one of Cowboy Jaune's uncles.

- One of Jaune's uncles is Cecil "Nobby" Nobbs.
Nobby somewhat resembles a shaved chimpanzee with bad acne, and most people are unsure as to his species (human, faunus, something else) and he actually carries paperwork proving he's human (might be part goblin, despite goblins not existing on Remnant), is perpetually disheveled (anything metal on his person looks tarnished, including gold, somehow), is always smoking a cigarette dog end (whenever he lights a new one it almost instantly becomes a dog end and stays like that), and is much smarter than everyone seems to think he is.
Despite his apperance he has some skill for getting along with people (which some suspects it has something to do with being viewed as the "common denominator").
He's also has some kleptomania, and will steal any small valuables that happen to be unguarded, and due to a youth as a street urchin in an incredibly crime ridden city has incredible stealth and pickpocketing skills, but while Nobby has a criminal mind, he doesn't have a criminal soul (you can trust with your life, but you'd be daft to trust him with half a dollar Lien).

- Another possible uncle of Jaune; Police/Watch Commander Sam Vimes.
Thud! said:
"Sam Vimes once arrested a dragon. Sam Vimes stopped a war between nations by arresting two high commands. He's an arresting fellow, Sam Vimes. Sam Vimes killed a werewolf with his bare hands, and carries law with him, like a lamp... Watchmen across half the continent will say that Sam Vimes is as straight as an arrow, can't be corrupted, won't be turned, never took a bribe."

Adding to this:
Arc Clan
-Mika Clemets
__rainbow_mika_street_fighter_and_2_more_drawn_by_juaag_acgy__c57e24984fa8539e264036a4dc410d29.jpg
  • Dixie's eldest daughter who seeks to follow in her mother's footsteps as both huntress and wrestling star.
  • Can be a bit airheaded at times but has good battle instincts
  • She shares her mother's preference for skimpy outfits
  • Rivals both Yang and Blake in the asset department
  • While skilled in hand-to-hand, she prefers brute force and can be very showy in a fight.
-Cammy "White" Clemets
__cammy_white_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_juaag_acgy__4dad746cf10f1a2583fead6a3c2fe9df.jpg
__cammy_white_street_fighter_drawn_by_echo_saber__a5eba839d912283f94efea8db54d3544.jpg
  • Dixie's second daughter
  • Her nickname comes from the fact how much ass she tends to show.
  • Much more skilled, tactical, and agile compared to her sister, but lacking the necessary strength to take her down.
  • Just as much an exhibitionist as her sister, but will deny it.
__cammy_white_and_rainbow_mika_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_ez6__61905e17596b994ca962a67ce0a7a315.jpg
To add to this, Yang, Nora, or others of RWBY and JNPR are a big fan of Jaune's wrestler cousins, but they have no idea that they're related to Jaune, until they show up to visit Jaune.

Last edited:
-The Church of the Broken Table is this world's version of Christianity, but out of necessity it would need to be more martial in how it did things. Orders of Knights, Paladins, Warrior Nuns, and so on. I posited an Order of Peter, after Peter Pevensie from the Narnia books, as one such order. One dedicated to Knights. What other Orders might there be, and what would they be dedicated to?
I guess the Order of Lucy could be devoted to healing. Though an order of healers known around the world makes me think of Redwall. So maybe have a lot of the iconography for the order of Lucy involve her companion and guardian Martin Reepacheep a mouse faunus paladin.

Jaune the Assistant 3
It had been a few days since he started his new job, something he could still scarcely believe, and so far it had gone well despite the chaos that was the first day. However, that was mostly due to the Headmaster not informing his boss- er, Ms. Goodwitch about him. She'd stormed off the moment she'd laid eyes on him. The sheer level of anger coming off her almost rivaled his mother when she'd been angry. He was reminded of when his father had destroyed the kitchen during his training. He had been forced to sleep outside the house for over a week before his mother let her back in.

Jaune suddenly shivered as he suddenly realized how angry his mother would be the next time they'd meet. Hopefully, this aura thing would protect him from the worst of it. Oh! that was another new development. Having an unlocked aura was apparently something that was supposed to be mandatory for all Huntsmen-in-training. It was supposed to both act as a shield against damage, boost your physical abilities, and even somehow provide you with a superpower!

And he'd tried to become a Huntsmen... yeah, he suddenly felt really really stupid after learning that. Though in his defense - what little there was - his parents had explicitly prevented him from learning about anything relating to Huntsmen. Regardless, he'd have to thank Ms. Goodwitch for unlocking his aura and saving him from getting himself killed. However, he was unsure how to exactly thank her. When he asked her, she'd simply said that his help with the paperwork was enough, but his mother had raised a gentleman so there was no way he wasn't going to at least do something.

Though he could see why she considered his help to be worth it. The amount of paperwork she had to deal all on her own was astronomical. Thousands of pages worth of paper passed over her desk every single day and this was before the school year had even started! He did not want to imagine the amount of work she'd have to deal with once it did start. Not to mention she also oversaw the combat courses as well! Which had left him a 'bit' speechless. Making it all the more important that he not only thanked her but also helped her relax, and so far? He had nothing.

Jaune sighed as he finished the last of his work for the day. Perhaps he could ask the other faculty members? But the moment that thought crossed his mind, he almost threw it away. Mr. Port and Mr. Oobleck were immediate no's. Headmaster Ozpin was also a... less-than-ideal choice since he was the main reason for his boss's headache. Ms. Tsune the head nurse might be an option, but she honestly scared him. The Forgemaster Mr. Flint was more reasonable than Mr. Port, but he was far more interested in weapons and the forge than those of the opposite sex. Suddenly, Jaune remembered Mrs. Glas and Mr. Kuko, who taught Huntsman Laws and Crisis Management respectively. They were both married so they were bound to have better advice than the rest of the faculty members. Filled with renewed purpose, Jaune quickly made his way to the staff break room where he hoped they'd be.

To his luck, the two of them had just sat down to eat. Making his way over to the two - and ignoring the uncomfortable looks from the others in the room - Jaune took a deep breath before awkwardly asking his question.

"Excuse Mrs Glas, Mr. Kuko. I was kinda wondering if you could help me with something." He rubbed the back of his head in a nervous tick.

"Of course, Jaune dear. Now what do you need help with." Mrs. Glas smiled brightly whilst Mr. Kuko nodded to the side.

"Well, you see I kinda got hired without any aura-" he was suddenly cut off before he could continue.

"Goddamn it Ozpin!" Mr. Kuko exclaimed. "So do you need our help unlocking your aura?"

"No! I mean, no Ms. Goodwitch already unlocked mine for me." He paused as Mr. Kuko's face softened in relief.

"Good, that's good. It'd be dangerous for you if you didn't have your aura unlocked. We used to have cleaner staff who didn't have aura, but that quickly fell out of favor due to all the injuries they got from our students." Jaune laughed awkwardly as he suddenly realized just why Ms. Goodwitch had unlocked his, but before he could speak, Mrs. Glas stepped in.

"Ah, so you wish to thank Ms. Goodwitch for unlocking her aura?" She asked though Jaune couldn't shake the feeling that there was underlying meaning in what she had just said.

"Uh, yeah, but I also just kinda wanted to help her relax since she always seems to be swamped by paperwork. So I was just wondering if you had any recommendations."

"Hah! You came to the right place my boy! Now, personally, I quite enjoy it when my wife cooks a nice warm meal for me when I get home. Let me tell you. Nothing is better than that." Jaune nodded, well aware of how his father acted in the same situation.

"Maybe, but I'd also say that a shoulder massage ain't half bad either. Though I wouldn't go that route unless you know how to give a massage." Jaune nodded to that one as well. His sisters and mother often asked him for a massage after a long day. It didn't help that most of them were more endowed than most.

"A small gift she can place on her desk would also be good. Though I wouldn't be able to tell you what Glynda likes. Poor girl tries to keep everything professional and rarely shares details about herself. Personally, I'd wager she'd had a bad work relationship in the past."

"Now, now Vernant, it's not our place to pry into Gylnda's past." Mr. Kuko stepped in stopping her. "Jaune, my boy, if you truly wish to thank her, then I'd probably recommend you do something small. Maybe get her lunch?" It was a good suggestion, Jaune thought to himself. So far, he hadn't seen Ms. Goodwitch eat lunch once. He'd probably have to cook it up himself due to his lack of funds, but that was hardly a problem with how well-stocked the staff kitchen tended to be even if it was rarely used. With a plan in mind, Jaune thanked the two older colleagues and made his way to the kitchen in order to prepare a gift for the person who'd probably saved his life.

------

Not completely liking how this chapter turned out. But this was pumped out in like an hour so... I'll take it.

Last edited:
So a fun dumb idea.

It's third year break time!

First year they went to Radian to hang out with jaunes family.

Second year they went to patch and met Ruby and yangs dad.

This year? Well nobody wants to go see Weiss family (least of all Weiss). So how about menagerie?

Only Blake shoots the idea down HARD. But her friends are nothing if not persistent so they sneak onto the boat she's taking home.

And the sights they see are so interesting! Like Blake having two tails in addition to her ears, or that weird bald turtle man, or the...flying....burning...face wheel....on second thought something might be a bit off here.

And that's how teams RW_Y and JNPR found out faunus don't actually exist.

They're Yokai.

Ideas and speculations.

- Since Jacques Schnee's hair is white from his age, rather than just what he's born with, and Willow has had 3 children (the youngest being 15, while the oldest is in her mid 20s) while still looking somewhat young (it's hard to tell with the animation style).
So some possibilities and theories.
  1. He could have lost his hair colour when he was relatively young.
  2. They might have had children relatively late.
  3. There might be an age gap between Jacques and Willow, and Willow having her children while relatively younger.
  4. Some combination of the possibilities above (like there is an age gap, Jacques turned gray young, and they had children late for Jacques but early for Willow).
One theory spawned from this is that Willow might have gotten pregnant the first time while her father was sick but still alive, so he could still meet his grand-child (maybe it was even a teenage pregnancy), which probably only makes Jacques more of a scumbag than he already is.

- Time traveller Jaune has a fling in the past with Willow, but it didn't go anywhere (for various possible reasons: he needs to return and doesn't want to bang and bail, he doesn't want to erase 3 people, she used a fake name or never told her family name to avoid unsavoury paramours, etc.).
When Willow meets Jaune again after he has returned to the present, she's very willing to pick that romance back up where they left off, and she doesn't give a damn about the age gap.
(this idea could be combined with Willow being a very young mother and possibly having a teenage pregnancy)

That is funny, but then the humans are right to hate them, they are demons...
Demons... Welp! time to go full Imperium of Man/Doomslayer, mutant human/animal hybrids? sure I can put up with that, I don't like it but whatever, Demons!? Oh hell nah! Someone call Jaune's uncle Alexander it's time for a crusade!

Demons... Welp! time to go full Imperium of Man/Doomslayer, mutant human/animal hybrids? sure I can put up with that, I don't like it but whatever, Demons!? Oh hell nah! Someone call Jaune's uncle Alexander it's time for a crusade!
I was thinking less Doom Eternal and more highschool dxd....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back