• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

So a fun dumb idea.

It's third year break time!

First year they went to Radian to hang out with jaunes family.

Second year they went to patch and met Ruby and yangs dad.

This year? Well nobody wants to go see Weiss family (least of all Weiss). So how about menagerie?

Only Blake shoots the idea down HARD. But her friends are nothing if not persistent so they sneak onto the boat she's taking home.

And the sights they see are so interesting! Like Blake having two tails in addition to her ears, or that weird bald turtle man, or the...flying....burning...face wheel....on second thought something might be a bit off here.

And that's how teams RW_Y and JNPR found out faunus don't actually exist.

They're Yokai.

Jaune: "Welp, only one thing to do now."
Yang: "And what's that?"
Jaune: "Pray."
Weiss: "What does that even mean-"
Jaune: "I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and I will heal. None shall escape my grasp-"

Lust Jaune
A bit of a prompt:

Jaune got hit by a semblance that split into seven version of him. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. Except they didn't exactly what team RWBY and JNPR expect.

Lust

*Blake fuming while entering the RWBY Room.*

Yang: *Concerned.* What's up kitty kat? What got you so angry?

Blake: *Still angry* There's a new book on sale and it's more popular than Ninjas of Love!

Weiss: Your smut book?! This is what you are angry about? So a new book becomes more popular than the smut you like to read, people preferences changes, Blake.

Ruby: *Ruby entering the room cheerfully* Hey team, look what I bought! *Show the cover of the book.*

Yang: Samurai of Honor?

Blake: That's the book I was talking about!

Yang: *Worried* Ruby, can I look at that book for a bit.

Ruby: Sure.

Yang: *Skim through the book* Looks good, thankfully no smut scene. Actually this is more adventure type.

Blake: They only implied it but never make the scene happen.

Weiss: That's what this fuss is all about, a good book with no smut?!

Ruby: They even added a weapon picture of the protagonist. Now that's a katana.

Meanwhile in JNPR Room.

Lu. Jaune: Excellent Pyrrha, hold that pose for a bit. Nora, can you hold the hammer a little bit higher? I feel it, my creative juice is flowing. *Proceeds to write*

Ren: *Holding the light stand* Aren't you suppose to be lustful?

Lu. Jaune: Lust is not merely about sex driven act, it is also about wanderlust, bloodlust and many more. Besides getting to make money while spreading lust, Greed is going to be jealous.

Pyrrha is happy that Jaune keep asking her to pose but also dejected that Lu. Jaune didn't make a move on her.

I was thinking less Doom Eternal and more highschool dxd....
I never got round to watching that, I do know it's full of horny though, regardless nothing good can come from demons and when it comes to demons the teachings of the IoM/Doomslayer has yet to steer me wrong, so I'll stick with what I know and PURGE.

Jaune: "Welp, only one thing to do now."
Yang: "And what's that?"
Jaune: "Pray."
Weiss: "What does that even mean-"
Jaune: "I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and I will heal. None shall escape my grasp-"
I know that's from Fate but I feel this is when the Doom music kicks in as Jaune unleashes his inner Slayer.

A few more prompts:

-What are some other religions of Remnant alongside the Church of the Broken Table?

-Suppose one of Jaune's relatives trained him as a Huntsman against his parents' wishes? How would he have turned out then?

-Lines of Succession: Jaune, Blake and Pyrrha finally have their talk.

-Eternal One-Sided Rivalry: Sienna Khan wants to meet this 'Jaune Arc' Adam so is obsessed with...

-The Dense Dragonslayer: Yang tries to call off the date with Jaune... And just ends up getting in deeper! Pyrrha's REALLY not gonna be happy about this.

-Beacon Academy Babysitters: Pyrrha tries to babysit with Jaune! How does she do?

A few more prompts:

-What are some other religions of Remnant alongside the Church of the Broken Table?

-Suppose one of Jaune's relatives trained him as a Huntsman against his parents' wishes? How would he have turned out then?

-Eternal One-Sided Rivalry: Sienna Khan wants to meet this 'Jaune Arc' Adam so is obsessed with...

-The Dense Dragonslayer: Yang tries to call off the date with Jaune... And just ends up getting in deeper! Pyrrha's REALLY not gonna be happy about this.

-Beacon Academy Babysitters: Pyrrha tries to babysit with Jaune! How does she do?

-I can see some lunatic introducing Pastafarianism, Church of the Maidens could also be a thing, maybe some old orders that worshipped the Brothers/Salem and Ozzy that survived the passage of time, some form of Animism is bound to show up.

-Considering Jaune's potential and his rate of growth, I can see him being an absolute beast of a Hunter, the dude would be a walking juggernaut just from his Aura/semblance alone, with skills trained into him he would be a nightmare to fight.

-Blake somehow turns it into a scene from one of her erotic fanfics.

-She like Adam gaslights herself into believing the hype, Jaune accidentally conquers Menagerie without lifting a finger, now he has a harem of eager Faunus pets who want to serve their master, Adam rages and hypes Jaune even more, truly Jaune Arc is his greatest rival! (Blake: PAY ATTENTION TO ME! Adam: FUCK OFF!)

-Jaune just keeps doing/saying stuff that causes her to melt in happiness and bliss, she's caught herself fantasizing about a happy marriage and a horde of kids, everything she tries backfires and finds herself falling even harder than before.

-Pyrrha can fight like a goddess of war but much like her cooking skills, her child caring skills are non existent, so she falls back on how she was raised, she puts the kids through the classic Spartan child experience (thrown off a cliff into the wilds and told to survive or die) Jaune's got his work cut out for him but gets to show off his epic dad skills and makes the entire ordeal into a fun adventure for the kids as he rescues them for certain death.

Jaune got hit by a semblance that split into seven version of him. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride

Huh. I was just about to put down an idea based on the seven sins and Re;Zero.

Well, I might as well.

What are some other religions of Remnant alongside the Church of the Broken Table?

What about a Cult dedicated wholeheartedly to Salem? For an example, look to the Witch Cult from Re:Zero.

So what does everyone think about adding in some stronk as fuck characters into RWBY?

Basic idea is that Salem spent a long time slowly worming her way into the minds of the populace and made a "Witch Cult" that worships her as the "Witch-Queen of the Grimm". They do her bidding, but at the same time give her a plausible distance from them so Ozpin doesn't exactly have enough evidence to kill anyone who is a Witch Cultist.

He'd still kill any Sin Archbishops on sight, however. They're very obviously super evil.

This basically gives us some strong antagonists for teams RWBY, JNPR and whoever else to fight. And not all of them can just be punched to death because they have some tricks up their sleeve (like Petelgeuse's body hopping).

Anyway here are the Sin Archbishops. Their Authorities and other abilities would need to be turned into Semblances, or make them things Salem made as like... a mockery of Ozma's Maidens (except they don't always manifest the same)?

Sin Archbishop of Wrath, Sirius Romanée-Conti.

Sin Archbishop of Lust, Capella Emerada Lugunica.

Sin Archbishops of Gluttony, Roy Alphard, Lye Batenkaitos and Rui Arneb.

Sin Archbishop of Pride, Stride Vollachia.

Sin Archbishop of Sloth, Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti.

Sin Archbishop of Greed, Regulus Corneas.

If you want, you could even include the other Witch and Warlock, or at least their Authorities as Sin Archbishops?

The Witch of Vainglory, Pandora.

The Warlock of Melancholy, Hector.

Probably best not to use Pandora, since her Authority is "whatever I want is true, fuck you" and is completely bullshit.

Hector is also really strong, but he's not functionally invincible like Pandora is. He can't just think and/or say "[Person] no longer exists" and then suddenly his opponent just poofs into non-existence. Nah, he just controls gravity to wreck your shit with invisible gravity punches and other stuff.

Jaune's sisters find him someone to apprentice under, more specifically through Terra and her family in Vacuo.

Jaune's teacher?

The one and only, 60,000,000 Lien man from Vacuo, Vash the Humanoid Typhoon.

In all honesty, I can see alot of similarities between Jaune and Vash from Trigun.

Last edited:
Okay. Two ideas related to the Back to the Future bits with Jaune and Doc:

One, Jaune accidentally romanced Glynda on his trip back to when his parents fell in love. He did promise she would see him again... And she sure does.

Two? A few months after Vytal and Pyrrha dies, Jaune decides to break a promise he made to Doc to NOT time travel and asks Ruby and his friends to help fix the DeLorean in Radian. His plan? Save Pyrrha and Beacon.

Two? A few months after Vytal and Pyrrha dies, Jaune decides to break a promise he made to Doc to NOT time travel and asks Ruby and his friends to help fix the DeLorean in Radian. His plan? Save Pyrrha and Beacon.

Hmmm would he break an Arc's word though? Honestly I'd think Doc would actually try to make him do it instead considering the Fall of Beacon also almost saw the fall of Vale and almost certainly the deaths of tens of thousands.

The Time Machine 1
I don't think we actually get a calendar system for RWBY, so everyone uses something different. In my case I just set everything to a calendar based on the Church of the Broken Table: "Before Ascension" and "After Ascension" of the Table-Breaker, Aslan. The year is thus 2002 AA, since I like round numbers.

- - -

October 21st, 2002 AA 02:34 AM

Radian, Gallia, Vale, North Sanus

- - -

Jaune checked over the readouts on the time circuits one last time. He then referred to his Scroll, which Ruby had plugged in for additional readouts. He looked over at her. She was doing some more diagnostics on the computers in Doc's old lab, where the Gelorean sat.

It was quiet this late at night. Almost reassuringly.

"And... There," Ruby said with a smile. "I think the system will work." She shook her head. "It is kind of weird Doc didn't update the display for the time circuits to something more modern. Especially if he went to the future."

"Yeah," Jaune sighed, shaking his head, "Well... Doc was old fashioned like that."

Ruby frowned and stood up. She walked over to Jaune, and handed over another bit of tech.

"Sure this thing will work?" She asked.

"It fooled you the first time, that's all it has to do," Jaune said, setting the projector-like device down on the passenger side. Ruby hummed and worried her lower lip.

"So... You're sure about going back alone?"

Jaune nodded.

"I've done it a few times before," he said, "Plus... If I'm going to maintain the sequence of events, one person makes things a lot less tricky."

"But I'm faster, Jaune," Ruby insisted, "I-I can fix the time machine if something goes wrong, I can-!"

Jaune turned and shook his head.

"No Ruby," Jaune stated firmly, "Look... I have literally seen the world almost end because of some amateur running around in a time machine. That amateur was me. I can't risk anything happening. Sorry but..." He shrugged. "That's the way it is."

Ruby scowled. Jaune sighed, and reached out to squeeze her hand.

"Besides," He murmured, "You've done enough. This... This is something I have to do on my own."

Ruby's scowl intensified.

"I still don't see why the future you guys went to didn't come true," Ruby stated. Jaune shook his head.

"Me neither. Time travel's full of mysteries. Even Doc still doesn't understand everything but..." He sighed heavily, running a hand over the dashboard, "I hope he understands why we're doing this."

Ruby slowly nodded.

"Yeah, but... We're still making a pretty huge change," she said. "Uploading the macro program to turn the city's automated defenses back on, and-and all..."

"They got them back online in the old timeline too," Jaune said quietly, "We're just ensuring it happens a little faster."

"And Cinder?" Ruby asked quietly.

Jaune's grip tightened on the steering wheel. He shook his head.

"... We need her to run to track down who supported her," Jaune stated firmly. He took a deep breath. "But we'll reduce her body count. Make it easier for the adults to take back the city."

He hoped.

Ruby nodded, and hit the door controls. The garage door slowly opened, revealing Radian's clear night sky. Arc-En-Ciel was lit up in the distance, the castle-turned-hospital working overtime. Jaune started the engine-The Mister Fusion from the alternate 2025 engaging.

"The security overrides will keep you from getting shot down," Ruby said. She took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "... I can still come with you-"

"Ruby," Jaune said firmly. Ruby pouted.

"There's so many other people we can help-!"

"I know, Ruby, I know," Jaune sighed heavily. "We'll help a lot... But the problem is, even with the best intentions? Everything can go right to hell. Believe me."

Ruby scowled... But slowly nodded with a sigh. It did tug at his heartstrings but...

He knew what he was doing here.

"Take care of Yang and the others until I get back," Jaune said firmly. Ruby nodded again, and backed away. Jaune reached up and shut the Gelorean's gull hatch door. He checked over everything one last time, and took a deep breath.

"All right... "

He inputted the time coordinates into the circuits.

"June 1st, 2002, 10:00 AM," he stated, "Enough time to fly there from here."

He popped his anti-air sickness pill, and swallowed it dry. He put the car into gear and stepped on the accelerator pedal. The heavily modified Gelorean leaped out of the garage and onto the dirt road. He saw Ruby waving at him from the driver's side mirror, and stuck his hand out the open window long enough to wave back. He then rolled the window back up, and gunned it. He flipped the switches and engaged flight mode.

The boosters fired and the Gelorean leaped into the air, the wheels rotating downwards to provide lift as the rear vents ignited. The car accelerated, shooting off into the nightsky. Jaune checked the speedometer, and made sure the flux capacitor was lit.

"Here... We...!"

He accelerated to 88 miles per hour... The interior of the Gelorean lit up as the flux capacitor and the time circuits burst into life. Outside, light consumed the world.

"GO!"

- - -

June 1st, 2002, 07:03 PM

Beacon Academy, Vale, Central Sanus

- - -

The battle hadn't gone as Pyrrha had planned... But then, who expected their opponent to pull a giant dragon out of nowhere? It had torn away everything from the top of Beacon Tower, roaring over her. Her opponent, Cinder, had been so close to defeat... And now stood up cackling like a madwoman.

"Invincible Girl, huh?" Cinder laughed. A blast from the dragon's breath sent Pyrrha tumbling back. She got back up... Just in time for an arrow to hit her in the chest.

"HURK!"

"Not anymore," Cinder smirked. Pyrrha looked up weakly, coughing some blood out. Cinder stalked towards her, smirking devilishly. Tears came to her eyes.

Jaune... Ruby... Everyone... I-I'm so... I'm so sorry-

A bright light burst into life, and Cinder yelped. Pyrrha felt someone grab her by the arm and drag her away. She weakly struggled... Yet the form holding her was... Familiar?

"Just stay quiet," someone whispered in her ear. Pyrrha's eyes widened.

"Jaune-MMPH!"

He covered her mouth with his hand. They fell back... Onto something that was floating? A hatch opened out of apparent nothing, and Jaune pulled her into a cramped car cockpit. He slammed a pack of goo over her chest, and his Aura glowed brightly. Her pain began to ease a bit as the substance seemed to heal her. Jaune snapped the glass arrow in half, and tossed it away. The rest began to dissolve, and she could breath more easily now.

"Wh-What about Cinder-? What's going on-? What is this-?!"

"She's 'vaporizing' a hologram right now," Jaune explained, "Same tech that's keeping the Gelorean invisible right now." He shut the hatches of the car, and grabbed the steering wheel. "It'll fool Cinder... It won't fool the Grimm though."

He stepped on the accelerator and the car lurched forward, shooting off into the Grimm filled sky. Pyrrha's eyes widened as she saw several smaller flying Grimm, Gripen, dive on them.

"Shit," Jaune cursed, throwing the wheel this way and that to evade the screeching Grimm, "They're getting closer, hang on!"

Jaune pulled up and the car went into a steep climb, ascending rapidly as the sky grew dark from the setting sun. A few Gripen screeched at them, and one managed to sideswip the car. The vehicle shook and rattled around them, as Jaune struggled to keep control.

"Crap, crap, crap...! Thrust systems are failing!" Jaune groaned, "Should have used more fuel! Damnit Mister Fusion!"

Pyrrha held on tightly, still keeping calm even as her confusion grew.

"J-Jaune, I... I told you that-"

"I know, and you died," Jaune stated flatly. It hit Pyrrha like a freight train. "And so I decided to come back and save you."

"Wha... Come back... How?!"

"It's a long story," Jaune stated, inputting some numbers into the glowing dash, "But I'll tell you the whole story once we're back."

"Back?!" Pyrrha gasped. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... And I'm gonna need your help for this next bit. Do you trust me, Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha stared at the boy she loved and admired... And slowly nodded.

"Completely."

"Can you catch us before we hit the ground?"

He looked... So much older around the eyes. So weary, and yet... That spark she loved was still in his eyes.

"Yes," she stated.

Jaune smiled.

"Then..."

He shoved the steering wheel forward, and dove. The Gelorean fell like a rock, shooting down for the ground like a meteor. Pyrrha took deep breaths. She felt Jaune's hand in hers. She looked at him.

"Almost... Almost," Jaune muttered. His eyes were locked on the digital speedometer on the dash.

86... 87...

The world outside exploded into bright lights and sparks. Reality itself seemed to bend around them...!

A flash of light, and they were falling towards the Emerald Forest in the daytime.

"SHIIIIT!" Jaune shouted.

"HAAA!" Pyrrha slammed her hands into the roof of the car, and poured her Semblance into it. Black Aura erupted around the Gelorean, and it slowed, slowed... Until it set down on the ground like a gently falling feather. She dropped her arms in exhaustion, falling back in the leather seat.

"Haa... Haa... Haa..."

She felt Jaune wrap her in a tight hug. She weakly hugged him back.

"Welcome to the future," he murmured.

- - -

Last edited:
Had the fun dumb idea of giving cardin's teammates dumb or useless semblances (worthy of secondary background characters)

Sky lark - complete invulnerability.....for half a second after he says "bro"

Russel Thrush - he can style his hair with his aura. Can't change the length or color. Just style.

Dove Bronzewing - can know the breed of any bird up on sight.

Last edited:
Sky lark - complete invulnerability.....for half a second after he says "bro"
That's actually incredibly overpowered, especially if that invulnerability also protects his vocal cords.
He could just rapidly say "bro" over and over again, so while it would look pretty dumb in a fight (or in general) the effectiveness doesn't change.

That's actually incredibly overpowered, especially if that invulnerability also protects his vocal cords.
He could just rapidly say "bro" over and over again, so while it would look pretty dumb in a fight (or in general) the effectiveness doesn't change.
I'm going by the logic that every activation takes a set amount of aura (maybe like 5%?) and it has to be legible.

He can't just whisper "brobrobrobrobro"

*Tackles Cardin or teammate to the ground.*
"GET DOWN, BRO!"
*Tanks cannon blast like a champ.*

I'm going by the logic that every activation takes a set amount of aura (maybe like 5%?) and it has to be legible.

He can't just whisper "brobrobrobrobro"
Then thats still very powerful, as he could use it to essentially nullify any attack he can react to in time (given how short the word "Bro" is, that's a whole lot).
Almost exactly like how NooneImportant described it in the post above.

Also, what if he's only invulnerability when someone else says "Bro" while within hearing distance (Sky may or maynot be required to actually hear them say "Bro")?

Last edited:
What if he's only invulnerability when someone else says "Bro" while within hearing distance (Sky may or maynot be required to actually hear them say "Bro")?
Could also make it shittier by either putting it on a cool down or making it active unexpectedly. Like if someone says Broken and that counts.

A few more prompts:

Cardin would have a tougher time trying to beat Jaune (as in he wouldn't). He might not be a juggernaut, but he'd be an absolute BITCH to face for many. Probably able to solo a duo or even a trio of opponents. Can't make him too overpowering off the top. Writer beware on this, IMHO.

Every emotion in the book. I referenced it earlier with another prompt about this. Anger, hurt, comfort, joy, everything.

Jaune accepts Yang calling off the date, trying to not be overbearing like he was with Weiss. Yang just can't take breaking his heart and reconsiders.

Not well at first, mainly because she was so used to regimented living. Suddenly having toddlers and children to look after? Culture shock. But Jaune helps guide her along.

Not well at first, mainly because she was so used to regimented living. Suddenly having toddlers and children to look after? Culture shock. But Jaune helps guide her along.
Or worse. The kids keep the chaotic goblin energy that all children have but pyrrha accidentally taught them tactics!

Lu. Jaune: Lust is not merely about sex driven act, it is also about wanderlust, bloodlust and many more. Besides getting to make money while spreading lust, Greed is going to be jealous.
Lust Jaune: Fuck you, Greed! My lust for money is greater than your investment in cryptocurrecies!

For another Jaune.

Sloth Jaune the Gym Bro.

"You never sleep better than when you're incapable of moving bro. Muscle gains equal sleep gains."

Sloth Jaune would ironically be the more productive of the Sins. Since he would be all about efficiency.

Sloth Jaune would be a Polymath Bro, or Poly Bro if you will.

Gym Bro: I sculpt my body in order to get better, more optimal rest and relaxation.
Tech Bro: I build gadgets and machines, I code software and algorithms; all so that I can vastly reduce my workload in the long run.
Cook Bro: Cook it all now so I don't have to bother to later.

Hope we get a part 2 to see what the results of Jaunes actions are.

A harem, somehow, a harem.

Jaune accepts Yang calling off the date, trying to not be overbearing like he was with Weiss. Yang just can't take breaking his heart and reconsiders.

Jaune - "I won't make you regret giving me a second chance, Yang. I won't run out on you, like your mom."

Yang - *Pyrrha will be ok with one date right? Just one....*

Sloth Jaune would ironically be the more productive of the Sins. Since he would be all about efficiency.

Sloth Jaune would be a Polymath Bro, or Poly Bro if you will.

Gym Bro: I sculpt my body in order to get better, more optimal rest and relaxation.
Tech Bro: I build gadgets and machines, I code software and algorithms; all so that I can vastly reduce my workload in the long run.
Cook Bro: Cook it all now so I don't have to bother to later.
But sloth is compelled to do only the bare minimum at most unprompted.
But most of the time, even the bare minimum is enough.

But sloth is compelled to do only the bare minimum at most unprompted.
But most of the time, even the bare minimum is enough.
I think it's supposed to be a riff on the quote

"if you want something done in the most efficient way possible get a lazy person to do it."

Envy John is the perfect wingman, and the so-called "worst" matchmaker in all of Remnant. He will ensure everyone has a date in upcoming events... Even Salem herself.

Pride John is the perfect therapist. He ensures everyone is properly motivated. Even Kevin the Grimm Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back