• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Cowboys of Remnant: The Taste of His Own Boots 1
A bit of a flashback, to show y'all that Cowboy Jaune is still Jaune.

Cowboys of Remnant: The Taste of His Own Boots

Jaune finished securing the saddle to Orleans' back and gave her mane a quick tousle. In response, the chestnut mare twisted her head around to stare at him balefully, clearly displeased with the mussing of her hair.

"Yeah, yeah," the cowboy groused in good humor. "You'll get your revenge an' all that."

The horse snorted, unamused.

"We're prob'ly fightin' Grimm today, y'know? Feels like this ain't really a big deal."

Orleans bared her teeth and snapped at him.

"Alright, alright!" Jaune retrieved a brush from their saddlebags and gave the mare's mane a few quick strokes to straighten it out. "Better?"

A whinny of approval.

"You're damn vain, ya know?"

The smug look in the horse's eye indicated she was well aware.

Jaune shook his head, smiling. "Well, yer highness, I might need your help today. So keep an ear open, alright?"

Orleans leaned forward, wrapping her neck over her rider's shoulder in an equine hug, and gave a huff of confirmation. Jaune returned her embrace and patted her withers.

"Thanks, Orly. I'll be seein' you,'' Jaune murmured into his companion's neck.

She whinnied farewell.

Leaving the stables, Jaune beelined for the locker room where he'd stashed his gear. He'd kept his revolver and knife on him, but figured storing Crocea Mors and his shotgun would be a prudent measure while on Beacon's campus. Quickly finding his locker, the cowboy gave his weapons a once-over, ensuring they hadn't been tampered with, and buckled them on. Feeling a bit more secure now that he was fully armed, he made his way towards the exit, before a flash of white in the corner of his eye caught his attention.

Jaune turned to take a closer look, and had his breath taken away.

Her hair shone the color of snow. Her eyes glittered like brilliant sapphires. Her pale skin glowed like the moon. She stood perhaps a full head and shoulders shorter than he did, her figure slim and clad in a soft white skirt, blouse, and coat ensemble. A scar ran across her left eye, but instead of detracting from her appearance, it served as an enhancement and spoke of steel in her spirit. Every mannerism she displayed as she conversed with her companion spoke of an elegance and refinement that he'd never seen before. Every single thing about her was ethereal, like she'd just stepped out of the pages of a fairy tale.

She might have been the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Jaune wouldn't say he was "good with the ladies," as his friend Miguel put it. In fact, he'd never flirted with a single woman in his life. But he had to say something to this beautiful fairy that had suddenly appeared before him.

Dammit, what did his father say again?

His mind flashed back to a memory of Nicholas Arc, an encouraging smile on his bearded face. "Remember Jaune," his father said. "Women care about confidence! If you're confident, everything else will follow."

"Right," Jaune muttered to himself, eyes still locked on the heavenly vision before him. "Confidence. But what's a good way to start a conversation with a beautiful girl you don't know?"

Another memory came to the fore, of a beautiful woman in a low-cut dress giving him a sultry smile. She beckoned him closer with her feathery fan, before saying, in a throaty voice, "My my, what's a handsome lad like you doing here?" He'd been flattered and flustered but had to beg off because his ma'd raised him right. The memory of that woman still kept him up on some nights though.

Jaune grinned. If it had worked on him, then it had to work on the angel in white too, right?

Waiting for a lull in the ongoing conversation, he approached the stunning woman with a swagger in his step, trying to imitate Mr. Duke's own stride. Taking a deep breath, he caught the white-haired girl's eye and tipped his hat to her.

"Mornin' Miss." Jaune said with a wide smile. "What's a little lady like yourself doin' in a place like this?"

Perfect! He thought to himself. A thought that fled at the expression of absolute fury that swept over the angel's face.

"I am here to become a Huntress, you absolute buffoon!" The girl hissed venomously, murder in her eyes. "Not engage in whatever stupidity this is! Good day!" She stomped off in a huff.

For a moment, Jaune was stunned into inaction as he replayed the events in his head before he smacked himself in the face.

"You damn fool," he growled to himself. "Of course that didn't work! You called her small and implied she wasn't good enough to be a Huntress! Stupid!"

Lowering his hand from his face, Jaune remembered there had been a conversation ongoing before he'd interrupted it. He looked up at the person the woman in white had been talking to, greeting them politely. "Howdy... Uh..."

Oh Breaker, she is gorgeous. Why are all these Huntresses so dang beautiful? Jaune thought.

The woman in front of him had hair put up in a ponytail that cascaded down her back like a river of fire. Lightly tanned skin was pulled taut over corded muscle on an hourglass figure clad in red and bronze armor. She was almost tall enough to look him in the eyes with her own emerald orbs. Said orbs were set into an achingly beautiful face, heart-shaped with well-formed features.

"I'm afraid I didn't catch your name, Miss," Jaune spoke, slightly stupefied by yet another incredibly beautiful woman.

A woman who gave him a warm smile and happily replied, "I'm Pyrrha Nikos. And you are?"

"Ah, please forgive my rudeness, Miss Nikos. The name's Jaune Arc. Pleasure to meet you," he answered, glad that this conversation didn't appear to be going down in flames. "So... you're uh... Hellenic?"

"Indeed I am!" Pyrrha replied, her smile only growing brighter. "Might I ask where you're from? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your accent or garb."

"Radian, up in Gallia," Jaune tentatively responded, giving Pyrrha a small grin. "If you ain't heard of it, that ain't unusual." He looked down at the poncho and worn trail clothes he was wearing and shrugged. "Uh, my garb's just... Um... I worked as a cowhand for a while and well, I guess I'm used to it, Miss Nikos."

"Radian sounds lovely," the redhead said warmly. "I'd like to hear more about it."

Jaune's grin broadened and he scratched the back of his head. "Oh, it's nowhere important. I've uh, never been to Mistral! So, you can tell me about it, too. Maybe after Initiation?"

Pyrrha's smile was incandescent, "That sounds wonderful, Jaune. I'm looking forward to it. Perhaps we should begin making our way towards Beacon Cliff?" She gestured to the exit and began walking.

"Oh, of course!" The cowboy agreed readily, falling into step with his new friend. "That's prolly a good idea..." He tilted his head as something about her almost triggered a memory. "Say, ain't I seen you somewhere before? You seem familiar somehow..."

The ever present smile on Pyrrha's face grew brittle. "Oh, I just have one of those faces."

Jaune squinted at the redhead, "Hmm, if you say so."

They continued on in silence until the mounting awkwardness forced the cowboy to speak. "You any good at fightin', miss?" Jaune immediately felt the need to punch himself in the face.

Of course she's good at fighting you moron! the blond berated himself internally. She's at Beacon! She knows what she's doing, unlike you!

Pyrrha's eyes glittered with mirth. "Oh, I think I'm alright. How about you? You certainly seem like you can handle yourself." Her eyes alighted on the myriad weapons strapped to his body.

Jaune shrugged, a sheepish grin on his face. "I mean, I'm alive. Though that's mostly thanks to my friends." He paused as they approached the cliff, noting his companion carried a shield and mechashift sword. "I'll admit, I'm more used to just shootin' Grimm to kill 'em than fancy swordwork but I am willing to learn, miss. It's uh, it's more economical with swords, or so I've heard. But my prospector friend says Remnant is a mineral rich planet so we ain't gotta worry we'll run outta bullets any time soon."

Nice going, dumbass, his internal monologue growled. Keep this up and you'll strike out with every girl in school.

"Perhaps if we end up on the same team, we'll have a chance to give each other pointers?" The armor-clad girl asked eagerly.

Wait, that worked!?

"Well, that would be nice, Miss Nikos," Jaune readily agreed. "I would appreciate anything you could teach me."

"I'm certain we have a lot to offer each other," Pyrrha said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

The cowboy blushed at the sudden contact from the beautiful young woman, coughing awkwardly, "That... That's for certain, miss." He looked down, bashfulness overtaking him, before realizing his gaze would be pointed directly at his new friend's chest.

Jaune immediately turned away, yanking his hat down over his face to cover his mortification. "Ah, W-Well! We should... get down to the cliff's edge! Don't-Don't wanna be late!"

"Indeed!" The redhead agreed, eyes sparkling with amusement. "I look forward to spending more time with you, Jaune."

"L-likewise! Be seein' you, Miss Nikos!" Jaune stammered as he power-walked away.

Pyrrha watched him flee with a singular thought in her mind: He's Perfect.

>A "Career Fair" is held at Beacon by various concerns hoping to lock in or recruit young Hunters-in-Training. Some of the organizations hiring include:

- The Radian Adventurers Guild. (Its something Isabella invented to keep Nick busy, but it sort of backfired since there's all kinds of weird stuff around Radian)

"Absolutely," Pyrrha said firmly. Jaune smiled back, and helped her up to her feet. He guided her slowly to the horizontal bars, and let her grasp onto them as he held her under her armpits. The close contact that resulted warmed Pyrrha all over.

"Your Majesty!" Nurse Tsune and Blake burst back in. The racoon Faunus gaped. "I uh..."

"Am I holding her incorrectly?" Jaune asked. Tsune shook her head.

"N-No... But uh... Isn't that something I should do?"
I really like the detail that Jaune knows exactly how to handle the recovery therapy of Pyrrha because his mother is a doctor.

>A "Career Fair" is held at Beacon by various concerns hoping to lock in or recruit young Hunters-in-Training. Some of the organizations hiring include:

The Konosuba company. "Please help us bless his wonderful world"

with kazuma holding up a sign saying "please help me with these maniacs"

A few more prompts:

-Jaune on a whim asks Yang out on a date in an effort to make Weiss jealous. Yang gets why Jaune's doing it, but she thinks it might be hilarious so she goes along with it. They end up bonding over a crazy adventure and keep going on dates... Which does, funny enough, start making Weiss jealous.

-Pyrrha tries to emulate characters in the Mistralian mangas Blake and Jaune read in order to attract Jaune's attention. Ruby does this too because she realizes she likes Jaune too and isn't giving up without a fight! Blake keeps feeding this nonsense out of amusement. Jaune is... Deeply confused.

-Who are some potential suitors for Weiss that her father arranges for her to meet? And how do Weiss and her friends sabotage these marriage meetings?

Here are a few potential suitors for Weiss:

>Genji Shimada, the son of a prominent Mistralian businessman/Yakuza boss. He is a cyborg ninja due to injuries he sustained in his youth. Based off of Genji from Overwatch.

>Seto Kaiba, a Valean orphan turned billionaire who took over his adoptive father's company and introduced a holographic gaming system to the masses. Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!

>Yu Ishigami, a shy introvert of a rich tech family in Mistral. Serves as the treasurer of his student council, rather gloomy but has a good heart. From Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

-Nora tries to tell Yin-Yue that she's in love with Ren! She really does! But Yin-Yue takes her out for fun and to reconnect and she's so nice... Nora can't bring herself to say anything! Nor can Ren!

-Nick Arc takes over for Peter Port's classes for a time when Port is on vacation. How is he as the Grimm Studies teacher?

-Isabel Arc takes over for Glynda Goodwitch's classes when Glynda takes a very well deserved vacation. How is she as Combat Teacher?

-Ruby on a coffee high. How much devastation results?

-Tangy (aka Tanya) drops by Vale because Cinder's hijinks have been screwing up her business. How hard does shit go down?

-Who are some potential suitors for Weiss that her father arranges for her to meet? And how do Weiss and her friends sabotage these marriage meetings?
what are the chances that said suitors are trying to do the same without her knowing or help sabotage these marriage meetings?

yes

-Tangy (aka Tanya) drops by Vale because Cinder's hijinks have been screwing up her business. How hard does shit go down?
she helps jaune get a date, oh and half of vale is one fire, but who cares about that.

There are photos of what Hiroshima looked like after the US nuked it. An entire district of Vale looks like that now. Good job Tangy, you're paying for it now.

>Seto Kaiba, a Valean orphan turned billionaire who took over his adoptive father's company and introduced a holographic gaming system to the masses. Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!

-Isabel Arc takes over for Glynda Goodwitch's classes when Glynda takes a very well deserved vacation. How is she as Combat Teacher?

Though she wasn't really interested in the tall, dark, serious, handsome billionaire Weiss was very offended when he ran off with a different blue eyes white haired girl who was 1. A faunus (doesn't really matter to her but people keep making "memes" about it) and 2. More....developed. than Weiss.

As for the Isabel one...I get the feeling she's a horror show teacher. Break someone's arm to show them how and what it feels like before healing them up and having them try it on her. And repeating the process every time they fail.

She's gonna traumatize the shit out of them.

Jaune is... Deeply confused.
And concerned.

Nora tries to tell Yin-Yue that she's in love with Ren! She really does! But Yin-Yue takes her out for fun and to reconnect and she's so nice... Nora can't bring herself to say anything! Nor can Ren!
Of course Yin knows, but she wants to watch Ren and Nora squirm a little before she drags them both to the altar.

Nick Arc takes over for Peter Port's classes for a time when Port is on vacation. How is he as the Grimm Studies teacher?
As a teacher he do fine, the real problem comes when the girls realize that Jaune isn't going to be a dorky noodle for much longer.

Isabel Arc takes over for Glynda Goodwitch's classes when Glynda takes a very well deserved vacation. How is she as Combat Teacher?
Random student: Dude, why is your mom a milf?
Jaune: if you never utter those words again you might live to see tomorrow.

Tangy (aka Tanya) drops by Vale because Cinder's hijinks have been screwing up her business. How hard does shit go down?
By the end of the month cinder is dead, emerald is engaged to Jaune, Tanya is enjoying her new bodyguard Mercury and her new best friend neapolitan.

-Pyrrha tries to emulate characters in the Mistralian mangas Blake and Jaune read in order to attract Jaune's attention. Ruby does this too because she realizes she likes Jaune too and isn't giving up without a fight! Blake keeps feeding this nonsense out of amusement. Jaune is... Deeply confused.
Everybody gangsta until Pyrrha learns to stop time and throw a road roller at Ruby.

Tangy (aka Tanya) drops by Vale because Cinder's hijinks have been screwing up her business. How hard does shit go down?
__original_drawn_by_centurii_chan_artist__d08493eacc57ff52f7571fb9b6577e24.jpg

Roman is next.

He may be confused but he figures they're into cosplay now so he starts making/buying clothes for them loo

-Jaune on a whim asks Yang out on a date in an effort to make Weiss jealous. Yang gets why Jaune's doing it, but she thinks it might be hilarious so she goes along with it. They end up bonding over a crazy adventure and keep going on dates... Which does, funny enough, start making Weiss jealous.

Weiss follows them trying to figure out what's going on, and is witness to acts of depravity her Atlesian sensibilities never prepared her for...

If Jaune's not in the ring, great. Better than Glynda, even.

But when Jaune is in the ring, and gets hit by his opponent?

She bodily smashes his competition out of the ring to check his "boo boo"......

Yang, Ruby, and Weiss are actually pretty jealous.

Intially, just alot of burnt carpet from friction burns caused by Ruby's boots.

But when Cinder attacks Beacon, and Ruby & Nora each chug a thermos full of expresso.......

Last edited:
And a few more random ideas:

-Thanks to some connections his mother has made as a great doctor, Jaune has a few upper class girls interested in a marriage match with him! How do he and his female "friends" deal with the likes of these girls visiting Jaune for marriage meetings?

>Chika Fujiwara, a young Mistralian lady who is the daughter of a diplomat. She's energetic, funny, a bit of an airhead, and loves dogs! From Kaguya: Love is War.

>Saya Takagi, a young Mistralian woman who is bossy, tsundere, and the daughter of a wealth nobleman and his assassin wife. From Highschool of the Dead.

>Barbara Gordon, a redheaded genius intern for the Gotham City (a city in Atlas) Police Department and daughter of their police commissioner. Also secretly Batgirl! From Batman, naturally.

-What if Nick and Isabel Arc had died shortly after Jaune was born? And Arjun and Saia raised Jaune and his siblings in Pandu, with frequent visits to Radian to keep them connected with their roots? How might things change?

-Gato Zapatos may be dead in White Knight Errant... But in another timeline, he made his way to Vale and befriended young Jaune in another situation of mortal peril. How would things change then?

-Ren actually has the legal right to what's left of his village, and the legal processes have finally gone through and he's received his inheritance. This makes him fairly wealthy. How does this change his situation at Beacon?

The Drunken Class Fallout
I'm taking a old classic idea to the extreme!

Ozpin: I beg your pardon glynda I think I misheard you

Glynda: no you heard correctly, theel entire graduating class got drunk and married in one night.

Ozpin: oh, well let's see if we can sort this out. So who married who.

Glynda: the graduating class.

Ozpin: ok now you're just being deliberately obtuse.

Glynda: no I mean the entire graduating class married each other. All together. At once.

Ozpin: that can't be legally binding

Glynda: that's what I thought, but apparently any huntsmen or huntresses that tattoo the symbol of another huntsmen or huntresses on their body are legally recognized as married.

Ozpin: but why?

Glynda: it's a law from when hunters went to war or on more dangerous missions. Instead of needing to arrange a full wedding you just need a few hours in a tattoo shop.

Ozpin: can't we just remove the tattoos or something?

Glynda: normally that might work but in her...celebratory state...

Ozpin: completely shitfaced?

Glynda: celebratory state, miss schnee supplied dust for use in the tattoos. Which along with making them have some quite frankly beautiful visual effects has also tied them to their aura so they will regenerate.

Ozpin: well at least now I know what the twenty missed calls from Jacque schnee are about.

Glynda: indeed. Now what are we going to do about this.

Ozpin: I am going to put my office on lockdown and YOU, as the designated chaperone for the graduation party, get to explain to the parents how a 24 way marriage happened on your watch.

Glynda: damn it.

Arkos: Mad with Power!
A thought occurs: Parts of every woman who was ever a Maiden, like memories or imprints of their souls, carry on to the next host. So if Pyrrha had killed Cinder...

- - -

Jaune had fought his way out of the locker, made it crash near Beacon Tower, and ran like hell to get back to Pyrrha. During their kiss, he'd felt... Something flow out of him into her. He'd prayed it had helped her, prayed she'd been okay...

He got up to the top of the tower, worn out... And saw Pyrrha standing over the broken and dead body of Cinder Fall. Pyrrha was panting, but triumphant.

Jaune: "Pyrrha! Y-You won!"

Pyrrha: "Yesss... And now? I'm going to conquer Vale."

Jaune: "... Wait what?"

Pyrrha turned back to him, her smile... Still Pyrrha's but with an angry edge to it.

Pyrrha: "Oh no one will be able to oppose me, Jaune. The meek, obedient Invincible Girl is no more: I'M in charge now!"

Jaune: "Ohhhh boy..."

Pyrrha: "Hmmm... I think I'll rip all the iron out of my mother's blood! Won't that be fun? Make it clear what happens to those who try to dictate every aspect of MY LIFE to me?! And if anyone ELSE gets any IDEAS about putting a COLLAR on me, like Professor Goodwitch or General Ironwood... Maybe I'll have to repeat the LESSON."

Jaune: "Ohhhh shit..."

Pyrrha's hungry gaze now locked onto Jaune.

Pyrrha: "But first... I'm claiming my MAN."

Pyrrha advances on Jaune. And Jaune, despite his terror... Puts on his very best Captain face (As Nora called it) and looked sternly at Pyrrha.

Jaune: "Pyrrha? I'm not dating you if you're going to turn into a power hungry maniac."

Pyrrha stopped, and gaped at him.

Pyrrha; "Wha-What?!"

Jaune: "That's right. I have standards."

Pyrrha: "I've been in love with you SINCE THE DAY WE MET!"

Jaune: "Yes, and I really care about you too, Pyrrha! But if you're going to go mad with power, I'm not interested in dating you."

Pyrrha: "I-I haven't gone mad with power! ... Yet!"

Jaune: "Are you or are you NOT plotting murders and mayhem to get what you want? Even... Scheming?"

Pyrrha: embarrassed "... Only a little?"

Jaune: "No, none of that!"

Pyrrha: "Wha... But... But I'd go mad with power to make you happy!"

Jaune: "Except that WOULDN'T make me happy." He walks up and takes her hands between his "I want us BOTH to be happy, Pyrrha. How is you going mad with power and killing your mom gonna do that?"

Pyrrha: "I'll be happy!"

Jaune: "Really? Yes she's a massive cunt, like, the BIGGEST... But think of how much better you'll feel if she's suffering and sputtering powerlessly while you live your life the way you want?"

Pyrrha brightens.

Pyrrha: "... That would be more fun!"

Jaune: Holy shit she's got a lot of sadism in her... Is it wrong I find it kind of hot?

Pyrrha: "All right... No murder and mayhem-"

Jaune: "Or scheming!"

Pyrrha: "Or scheming to take power... But... Can I still create a harem for us?"

Jaune blinks a few times.

Jaune: "I... If we know the girls and they consent... Sure?"

Pyrrha: "YAY!" Hugs Jaune and kisses him "Mmm~!"

Jaune: "Mmmm..." Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?

Alright. It's been a hot minute since I've been here properly. Lots of stuff has been going on.

I decided, a few days ago, to have look at the Interactive CYOA Index and see if any new ones had been made or if any of my favorites had been updated. Turns out, they had! Also, I find it better to navigate if you click "sort by date".

There's a couple good "symbiote" ones. Like A Symbiotic Encounter where you can customize your own Marvel Klyntar symbiote. That's nice. I love the Marvel Symbiotes. So cool.

There's one for being a custom Nasuverse Beast. My Crown of Horns, it's called. Doesn't really provide powers, but it's good for experimenting or making a character that is a Beast or Beast-Candidate.

Magic Multiverse Mayhem is always a good choice! Though, I feel like the drawbacks are just not worth it, and you get hardly enough points for a decent build without drawbacks. Still, I tend to choose Creative Mode when it's available, or ignore points entirely. So it's not that big of a deal for me.

Finally... Lt Ouroumov's Worm CYOA. One of, if not the, best Interactive CYOAs out there. So many choices. So many powers. So many power combos. It's heavenly...

It's also hellish! How the fuck am I supposed to pick powers that are "on theme" if there's so many amazing options!?

Tokyo Ghoul stuff? Kakuja with all Kagune options!? Hell yeah!

Wait, I could be some kind of super-mix between Chainsaw Man Devils, DxD Devils and JJK's Sukuna with some flavoring of Nasuverse Angra Mainyu!?

Holy shit the Paragon power "Architect" is the greatest option it's so fucking good!

Wait, if you have Shard-Based powers there's literally an option to have all of Salem's stuff. Regen-based immortality, magic, armies of Grimm, etc etc? Yeah, that sounds cool!

Oh my gods there's so many Tinker options! So many Tinker options that synergize!

In the Keystone Powers section there's the "Path of the Evolution" which, if you take every option, ends up so completely broken. But I also really like whole "unstoppable eldritch flesh monster" aesthetic and theme it has going on. If I take the perk that lets me rework my powers, I could probably make it more... "Grimm-themed" and take the Salem stuff and be a Super Grimm God creature!

Wait, if I choose Cronus, Typhon and End-Becomer I can be the "Emperor of the End". Rework that to be "Grimmified" and have the Salem stuff again, then I can be something... less eldritch but still "Super Grimm God-esque".

Ooooh~! There's that power in the Shardless Powers "esoteric & abstract" section: "Ten Commandments". Unbelievably cool, and very strong. Got the Naruto "Truth-Seeking Balls" aesthetic but also having a lot more going on? Creation of stuff? Destruction of stuff? Imbuing it in stuff? So good!

There's even an option to get reincarnated AS THE HOLY GRAIL ITSELF!? I could make an SI who straight up IS the nigh-omnipotent wish-granting magic device!? There's a whole lot of potential there.

Wait... The shardless power "Gunhead", with a DxD Sacred Gear can combine into... A super powerful, newly formed Longinus Sacred Gear that is all about GUNS and other modern weapons!? It has stupidly strong Anti-Human and Anti-Divine properties!? Isekai me to DxD with that, please!

I can't fuckin' decide what I want...!

I've made like 16 different builds so far! Sure, there's plenty (I mean a lot) of stuff every build shares, but all the "theme/aesthetic defining stuff" is different for each build.

There's a DMC build, a Naruto build, a Bleach build, a Mind-Control Grape build, a Nasuverse Magus build, a Tokyo Ghoul build, a Flying Brick-based build, a Isekai's-as-a-Sword build, an Evil Power-Granting Stranger build, a Grimm-King build, a Worm Humanoid Baby-Entity build, and quite a few more.

How do you guys feel about me maybe writing a few short snippets where Jaune gets some of these goodies? There's quite a few "weak" powers that are genuinely very good.

I remembered something!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TadzQb1Ec&pp=ygUOYWxkaWEgZGlhbG9ndWU%3D

How much RWBY Worldbuilding and/or Lore needs to be changed to have Aldia's dialogue fit into RWBY? "Vendrick" would obviously be "Ozma". "Light" and "Dark" would be the Brother Gods.

The "Curse" could be a few different things. It could refer to the Grimm. They could be seen as a curse. It could also refer to Salem and Ozma's curses, though more likely Salem's. But if it's Salem, it might be more referring to the consequences that her curse has on Remnant and the people of Remnant, hence why "the curse touches their flesh" and stuff?

I can't think of much else right now. I'm sleep deprived. Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.

Anyway... G'night everyone!

A thought occurs: Parts of every woman who was ever a Maiden, like memories or imprints of their souls, carry on to the next host. So if Pyrrha had killed Cinder...

- - -

Jaune: "I... If we know the girls and they consent... Sure?"

Pyrrha: "YAY!" Hugs Jaune and kisses him "Mmm~!"

Jaune: "Mmmm..." Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?

Pyrrha: "Attention, people of Menagerie! Surrender to the rule of your new Goddess-Queen, and my consort and I will have our wicked way with your runaway catgirl princess!"

Ghira: "Shouldn't that be 'or'?"

Pyrrha: *sweet smile* "Did I fucking stutter?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back