• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Jaune gaped.

"Wha-That's-!"

Nora leaned over and gasped.

"Fifty thousand lien?!"

How much is a Lien actually worth, was that ever explained in the show or books?

"You still could have!" Nora insisted. "Like in this one dream of mine, when we were pirates! And I was rubber and you were a reindeer…!"

I have a hard time seeing Jaune as Chopper, but its been ages since I watched One Piece.

So, a thought does occur with bounty hunters established in Remnant.

More than likely Raven Branwen's got a huge price on her head. But nobody's been able to take her down, she's too powerful.

Even Blanco wouldn't try unless he had a surefire plan to take her out and a LOT of back up.

But this doesn't mean a group of bounty hunters wouldn't get it into their heads to try to take her down.

Say... By kidnapping Yang Xiao-Long and using her as bait to lure Raven out.

This doesn't diminish Yang's prowess, of course, but even she would have trouble with several grown, trained, and experienced Aura-activated adults jumping her.

Meaning that Ruby, Jaune and their other friends are going after her. Qrow and Taiyang are gonna try to track her down too, but there's one man Jaune knows for sure could find her: Mister Blanco.
It would probably have to happen after Beacon falls. Oz and by extension the teachers would not put up with one of their students being captured. her with one arm and alone in Patch when Ruby leaves and her dad goes to work? that is a different situation for someone unscrupulous to take advantage of.

The image of how each teacher would deal with that though is amusing. not sure which one would be worse to get caught by. Oz might at least make it quick. Glynda and the Nurse would draw it out. Port would be a hilarious action hero playing the role straight but his being port ruins the image. Oobleck might lean on some old contacts of his and we could get a sort of Indiana Jones vibe there. him having a surprising amount of shall we say grey contacts from when he was out in the field more on digs.

Last edited:
So, a thought does occur with bounty hunters established in Remnant.

More than likely Raven Branwen's got a huge price on her head. But nobody's been able to take her down, she's too powerful.

Even Blanco wouldn't try unless he had a surefire plan to take her out and a LOT of back up.

But this doesn't mean a group of bounty hunters wouldn't get it into their heads to try to take her down.

Say... By kidnapping Yang Xiao-Long and using her as bait to lure Raven out.

This doesn't diminish Yang's prowess, of course, but even she would have trouble with several grown, trained, and experienced Aura-activated adults jumping her.

Meaning that Ruby, Jaune and their other friends are going after her. Qrow and Taiyang are gonna try to track her down too, but there's one man Jaune knows for sure could find her: Mister Blanco.
This could be a real sad scenario, because they put in a lot of effort to make sure Raven knew, and Raven didn't even show up or send anyone at all to help her.
Somewhat similar could if it happened in Yang's youth, before she had her Aura unlocked (and may have been why Taiyang unlocked her Aura), and she had to be rescued by her dad Taiyang.

edit:
Silly idea for an alternate story/short; The Arc family is pretty much the Joestar family of Remnant.

All of them being over-the-top, always succeed in vanquishing evil or delaying it (even if they have to die in the process), they all strike "JoJo poses" (which are sometimes anatomically improbable), and they cause the people around them to start behaving in similar ways (they might even start developing a Stand separate from their Semblances).

Jaune is like the Joseph, with a power that isn't focused on direct damage or combat, but is utility and support oriented and very versatile, and can be used to heal people (by transferring energy, just like Hamon).
He's also the effective tactician who uses clever tactics (like how he mostly reads the battlefield and reacts accordingly), is Weak, but Skilled (particularly powerful or technically proficient, but gets even more creative and versatile), is the most charismatic of his team, (might be the most overtly fanservicey male), and they're both kinda geeks.

CDN media
43b.gif
CDN media

edb8f9674cd62c4ca82742bfc6b7f269.jpg
582b0e4fdd36aa1235dbc971e6665172.jpg
CDN media
CDN media
CDN media
c7721369ef65157000221b1e61636ba145118cec.png
e4d452dae3e07f6689830d29c74a4a8443d32401.png
f34469c7832a4def518293ce653bc77cb3af5063.png
4bdce07b335b2f91bdd9bad62f6e81174cd4dabf.png

Last edited:
Sleepwalking Jaune 1 New
- - -

Blake was a fairly light sleeper. It's what came of being a terrorist, she supposed. Even Ruby, the little reaper queen of the nightowls, would fall into a deep slumber when she had exhausted herself over her latest game or gadget.

Blake also had the best hearing. So it was no surprise when she was the only one to perk up at the sounds of someone in the common room. Stealthy as a shadow, she got out of her bunk and padded silently to the door. She slowly opened it up a crack, and narrowed her eyes in the dark.

They widened in surprise. There was Jaune Arc, in his ridiculous bunny onesie and a pink apron... Cooking fish?

She blinked rapidly and rubbed her eyes. She checked again: No, they were not deceiving her.

The scent of the fish soon filled the room. Blake shut the door behind her and crept up behind Jaune. The knight flipped the fish, and her eyes followed its progress.

"Fishy fishy, tasty fish, so delish..." Jaune sang under his breath, before he snored. Blake peeked around at his face. Her jaw dropped.

His eyes were shut!

"Zzz... Tasty fish, so delish," he mumble-sang again, shaking some powdered garlic over the trout filets.

He's... Sleepwalking? Sleep-cooking? Blake thought incredulously.

The situation was so bizarre that Blake could be forgiven for her distraction. Jaune flipped the cooked fish onto a plate, and then turned to hold it out to her with a dreamy smile.

"Here Kitty... You deserve num nums..."

Blake's jaw dropped. She scowled at him.

"I... I do not...!" Her stomach growled. She looked down at the cooked fish. He'd used a lot of butter and delicious spices, all to enhance the aroma coming off of it. She licked her lips.

"I... Well... Sure. Thanks," she muttered. She took the plate and a fork. She scooped up a piece of the fish-It flaked off perfectly. She brought it up to her mouth, and took a bite. Her eyes widened.

Oh... My...

How long had it been since she had delicious river fish, so lovingly prepared? It took her back to her childhood in Menagerie. Fishing trips with her parents, where they would cook their catch right on the side of the river. She swallowed and moaned happily.

"Mmm... Ack!"

Jaune's hands had gone up to her head in her distraction. His fingers dug in behind her cat ears, and began to scratch.

"Good kitty... Good kitty shouldn't be sad," Jaune mumbled, his fingers finding her nerve clusters and giving them a vigorous tending to. Blake's eyes crossed.

"Nnn... Nnnn...!"

She wanted to say no. She wanted to say no so badly, to tell him off... She could just push him back, knock him away. It wouldn't even hurt him...!

"N-Nyyyaaaahhhh~," she moaned in bliss.

"Eat up your fish, kitty, before it gets cold," Jaune said gently, smiling down at her with warmth and kindness. She blushed.

"I... I will... Oooh... Nyaaahhhh~...!"

As nice as it was to get fish and her ears scratched, doing it while standing up was a little awkward. So she guided the sleepwalking Jaune over to the couch. She sat him down, and then plopped herself in his lap.

"Good kitty... Nice and warm... Good kitty," Jaune mumbled, as Blake pulled off her bow. She pulled his hands up to her head, and purred happily as he resumed scritching her ears.

"Nyaaahhhh~..."

Another bite of her trout, and she was back in heaven.

She had initially dismissed Jaune as just another bumbling human. True, he was nice and fairly handsome, and he did help Ruby with trying to find her and ohhhhh... He had magical hands...!

"Nyaahhhh...!"

Maybe she would take a closer look at him from now on-!

"Nyaaahhhh!"

"Be a good kitty," Jaune mumbled, "Don't run away so much... We all miss you..."

"I-I won't! I'll be a good kitty, good kitty, nyaaaahhhh~!"

- - -

The next morning, Teams RWBY and JNPR came upon a curious sight: Jaune sleeping on the couch with a blanket over him, still in his bunny onesie.

"Hey, VB!" Yang shouted, shaking his shoulder, "Wake up!"

"Hwauh huh?!" Jaune shook his head and looked around. "Ah? OH... Geez..."

"How did you get out here, Jauney?" Nora asked in concern. "Did aliens take you? Did they float you through the window?!"

Jaune shook his head, and smiled at his concerned team.

"Nah... I just sometimes sleep walk. I did it all the time as a kid: Stress made me get up and wander around. Doing all sorts of weird things like milking the cows or going fishing..."

"Ha! Sounds crazy," Yang giggled. Ruby frowned in concern.

"Oh geez... Should we wake you up when you start doing it?"

"You're not going to 'sleepwalk' into our beds, are you?" Weiss asked with a glare. Pyrrha blushed at this.

Jaune shook his head rapidly.

"N-No! No! I'm a perfect gentleman, I swear! Just uh, guide me back to bed and I'll stop moving... Eventually."

Jaune sighed.

"Well, since we're up, I guess I'll-"

"I'll handle breakfast," Blake said quickly.

Everyone turned to stare at her. The hidden black cat Faunus cleared her throat.

"I do actually know how to cook, and uh... You were up sleepwalking, after all."

Jaune blinked. Ruby stared. Yang reached over to touch Blake's forehead.

"You feeling all right, Kit-Kat?"

"I'm fine!" Blake said quickly. "I'm just, you know... Trying to be good-Nice. Nicer. After all, if Weiss can do it, anyone can."

"Oh stuff it!" Weiss growled, as Ruby and Yang giggled. Nora shrugged with a bright, perky smile.

"All right! But if you mess up my pancakes, you'll have to die!"

"Understood," Blake said, giving Jaune a soft smile. One he returned, despite his obvious confusion.

- - -

Blake being a cat stereotype is never not funny. And kek Jaune would be funny as Kakyoin. Wonder what his friends reactions would be if he used his tongue to tie a bunch of cherry stems together?

the Ladies that aren't Nora in response to the Cherry Stems tounge tie?

RWBYP: oh Breaker, he has tongue game.

Dragonslayer: Raising Ruby New
- - -

Breakfast in the RWBY and JNPR common room had begun to play host to a strange display. One that had begun to dominate the usual light conversation and teasing of Blake over her choice in erotica.

Which Blake had been thankful for. At one time.

"Ruby, come on, you need more fiber," Jaune encouraged, "And fruit tastes just as good as cookies!"

Yang scowled, and shoved the plate over in favor of blueberry pancakes with chocolate chips in front of Ruby, who was wincing at the spectacle. Nora was watching the argument as it had unfolded in a similar fashion over the last few weeks: Like she was watching a particular aggressive tennis match, and she was following the ball. Ren for his part was meditating, though his eyebrow twitch gave away that he couldn't block out the entire argument.

"She's worked hard this week! She deserves a treat!'

"You give her so many 'treats' it's amazing she's not a diabetic," Jaune shot back, glaring over Ruby's head at his fellow blonde, "Seriously!"

"Her Semblance is literally superspeed! She can eat anything she wants and she'll be fine!" Yang insisted, glaring back, "What would you know?!"

Weiss and Pyrrha watched the spectacle with a sort of morbid fascination. The idea that Jaune Arc would stand up to Yang Xiao-Long over anything was a ridiculous thought, and yet? Here he was. He hadn't hit on Weiss once in weeks: Something both ladies were grateful for, though for different reasons.

"Oh gee, besides the fact my mom's one of the greatest doctors in Remnant?" Jaune asked sarcastically, "Even an Aura enhanced body still needs vital nutrients! More of them, in fact!"

"Well why don't you butt out and let me worry about that?!" Yang demanded, leaning in dangerously, "She's not your little sister!"

"She's my best friend!" Jaune growled back, leaning in so close their noses were practically touching, "Is it wrong for me to worry about her?"

"Of course I worry about her!"

"Sure fooled me!"

Yang's eyes began to blaze red. Jaune's Aura, while still untrained, began to flare around him.

"Maybe you should worry more about yourself, Vomit Boy," Yang growled, "Before I say something with my fist."

"Say it all you like! It doesn't change facts!" Jaune snarled.

Ruby groaned, and slapped her hands over her face.

"ALL RIGHT! That's enough!" She shouted. She glared at both of them as she stood up. She grabbed the surprised Yang and Jaune's wrists, and dragged them off to the RWBY dorm room. She kicked the door open, and shoved her big sister and best friend inside.

"You two solve this RIGHT NOW!" She shouted, before she slammed the door shut.

Yang and Jaune gaped at the door, similarly in disbelief.

"What the-What the hell does she think she's doing?!" Yang demanded.

"I'm not on her team! She can't order me around!" Jaune growled.

The two blondes glared at the door... Then glared at each other. An awkward silence fell. Jaune sighed, as Yang looked away.

"... Look. I'm sorry," Jaune said.

"I... Me too," Yang muttered. "Jerk."

"Jerk?!" Jaune demanded, glaring at her, "You're the one being unreasonable!"

"I'm NOT unreasonable!" Yang shouted back, "You're the one who butted in and started acting like-like her big brother-!"

"Well I wouldn't have had to if you stepped up-!"

"I'VE BEEN STEPPING UP SINCE I WAS SIX!"

Silence fell. Jaune stared in shock at Yang. She breathed hard, her face and eyes red. She clenched her fists.

"What?! She didn't tell you?!" She demanded.

"... No," Jaune said, quieted by the shock, "She didn't... What?"

Yang stared at him. She sighed, and crossed her arms under her chest.

"... My... Bio mom ran out on us before I could walk," she mumbled, "Summer... Ruby's mom... She married by dad soon after. I... She's the one I..."

She bowed her head slightly. She sucked in a deep breath and tried to look non-chalant. Her anger was still simmering in the air around her.

"She... She was our Mom. My Mom. And she died when I was six... Maybe seven, I don't fucking remember," she muttered. "And Dad... He shut down. I... I had to cook. Clean. Look after Ruby because he..."

She trailed off. Jaune stared. Yang shot a venomous glare.

"So... You gonna tell me I did a shitty job?"

Jaune shook his head.

"No... No. I... Yang. I'm sorry," he murmured. "I didn't know. I... I can understand why you'd want to just... Cut loose, after having to be her mom and her big sister. I... I get it."

"Do you?" Yang asked sarcastically.

He sighed, and shrugged.

"I just... I do care about her. Really, I do. I didn't... I didn't think you were doing a bad job, just... My sisters looked after me and... I-I was thinking like a sibling."

He looked intently into her eyes.

"For what it's worth... I think you did a good job with her. If we fight over it... It's only because we both care so much about her."

Yang stared at him for a bit in silence. She wiped her eyes, and coughed.

"Y-yeah... Um... Dust in here," she mumbled, "I-I'll have to make Weiss vacuum it up or-or bring her butler or... Or something."

Jaune smiled and nodded.

"Or something," he agreed.

Yang sighed, and looked directly into his eyes.

"I... I appreciate that you care about Ruby," she said quietly. "I'm... I'm really glad. She uh... Back in Sanctum? She... She didn't really have any friends. Just mine. And they just hung out with me. She... She was the kid sister. So... So thank you. For being her friend."

"Well... I-I mean... I'd like to be your friend too," Jaune said with a shrug. "Can... Can we do that?"

Yang stared for a long moment. She nodded and gave him a smile.

"Sure... Just as long as you never vomit on my boots again."

"It was one time," Jaune sighed.

"Once was enough!" Yang snickered.

Jaune rolled his eyes.

"You know, when you have an embarrassing bodily function, I'm gonna be the bigger man and not make fun of you for it."

Yang smirked and leaned in.

"Oh? And what kind of embarrassing body functions of mine are you imagining, hmm~?"

Jaune's face turned bright red... But he held his ground.

"I dunno, you wanna go through the list?"

Yang's cheeks turned red, and her smirk became a bit sharper.

"Oho? Vomit Boy wants me to write them out? You're a real perv."

"You're the one offering," Jaune shot back.

The door opened and Nora stuck her head in.

"Hey! Mom? Dad? If you're done flirting, the rest of us want breakfast too!"

Yang's face went bright red. Jaune sputtered.

"Wh-WHAT?!"

"We were all thinking it!" Blake added, turning another page in her book.

"N-No we weren't!" Pyrrha cried.

"I was," Weiss smirked, "Oh, to be tossed aside for Xiao-Long! I suppose my heart will recover from your rejection, Arc."

"EW! GROSS WEISS!" Ruby groaned.

- - -

I had furthers thoughts forthe idaa where team JNPR becomes movie stars with Pyrrha idea. THey do 1 single movie that BLOWS UP. They get tones of offors to do the sequel but they pass ont ias a whole they wnt to be Hunters and stick to it. At leaset untill after Salem gets taken out afterwards the number of Grimm is not being replensinshed and most of them were wiped out when Salem was finally put down.. and now them and Team RWBY... are bored.

Jaune: You wknow what would be fun
Nora: Make anoth4er movie?
Pyrrha: We do have the standing offer.
Ruby: Can we be in this one?
Ren: Fuck yes.

So for their second movie.. they do not make a sequel they make the Remnant equivlent to Ocean's 11

Last edited:
- Due to many drunk gambling nights, Nick Arc has won multiple engagements of daughters for the many future sons he will have (or he bet his future sons hands in marriage and lost), like Yang, Ruby, Pyrrha, Weiss, Glynda, May, Blake, Velvet, and Neo (and maybe more).
One small problem, he only had one son, and the other parents have already invested too much time, effort and/or money into it to take no for an answer, so Jaune is now engaged to a bunch of girls (or two problems, because there are more engagements than he has kids).

Just go full Ranma 1/2 with it.

-Before Beacon, something mysterious crashes in Radian. Jaune investigates... And finds Penny Polendina, who went way off course on a test flight. Jaune thinks she's an alien robot! And well, Penny does have to keep her secret somehow...

-Ozpin tries to be much more freewheeling with the students because hey, he's immortal and he doesn't really get human things anymore.

image.png

Ozpin: "Oh, right, clean drinking water. Well, get drunk anyway!"

This, among other reasons, is why Glynda is so stressed.

-Port and Nick Arc have a MANLINESS contest! WHO WILL BE THE MANLIEST?!

-Roman Torchwick was Taiyang Xiao-Long's childhood friend. As a result, while Roman tries to keep his criminal life out of things, he, Ruby, Yang, and Tai do have a friendly relationship. How would that change things?

"I was," Weiss smirked, "Oh, to be tossed aside for Xiao-Long! I suppose my heart will recover from your rejection, Arc."

And then Weiss figures out that trying to get a date with her was teenage rebellion on Jaune's part. He actually likes em thicc and strong.

Nora: "I guess you can't take the farm out of the farmboy, after all."
Weiss: *hyperventilating* "Yang...Pyrrha...but Ruby too?!"

-Roman Torchwick was Taiyang Xiao-Long's childhood friend. As a result, while Roman tries to keep his criminal life out of things, he, Ruby, Yang, and Tai do have a friendly relationship. How would that change things?

Neo infects Ruby with smug little gremlin energy.

Roman infects Yang with a love of fancy suits.

Possibly as a fun joke you could have him use a alternative name when doing his crimes.

After all his name is Roman and Roman myths were all just repackaged Greek ones.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more on the Vacation in Radian front. Imagine Ruby finding out that the Arcs own a strawberry farm.

Well I'm kind of all over the place. RWBY is a new fandom to me and there are so many possibilities.

That said! I would love to get back onto Vacation in Radian. What are your ideas for it?

Lewd ideas are perfectly acceptable, as always.

Well I'm kind of all over the place. RWBY is a new fandom to me and there are so many possibilities.

That said! I would love to get back onto Vacation in Radian. What are your ideas for it?

Lewd ideas are perfectly acceptable, as always.

-Ruby finds out that the Arcs grow some of the best strawberries around.

-Blake's experience in social justice and reforms leads her to the inexplicable conclusion that being human feudal overlords is racist and the Arcs' faunus tenants are oppressed. Meanwhile, this just reinforces the beliefs of the the Siths, the Coopers and so forth that Menagerians are all crazy.

-Working on the farm triggers Jaune's natural farmboy instincts when it comes to muscle-babes like Yang and Pyrrha.

-Flowers and music and chocolates? Ruby just finds that awkward and embarrassing. Praising her metalworking and smithing, and wearing her work proudly? A succubus would blush at the things going through Ruby's mind.

-A certain Duke of Hell and an eternal 20-year-old lich are shop owners in Radian. Wiz is kind and sweet, but Vanir has a field day with teams RWBY and JNPR.

-Radian is quite literally the place where fantasy never ends, as the teams find out. Pyrrha and Yang are inspired by the mighty and noble magical beasts (gryphons, sphinxes, pegasi, etc), or Weiss is stealthily driven nuts by the adorable singing critters that all flock to Ruby and ignore her, Nora goes on a quest to smite giants, etc.

Pyrrha the Princess New
Well, here's a potentially new reason for Pyrrha's shyness and whole deal. Her family is dysfunctional but in a slightly different way:

She's a mob princess. Her family is all about organized crime. Her father does actually want her to pursue a life outside of the criminal lifestyle, much like Vito Corleone. And encourages her.

Godfather Nikos is trying to go straight himself, to reform the family into something to be proud of. But it's not easy, and some habits die hard.

Pyrrha: "See Jaune? You go for the ribs or fingers first when you're interrogating someone. You only escalate to breaking kneecaps if this doesn't work."

Jaune: "Ohhh, I see!"

Nora: "But breaking kneecaps is fun!"

Pyrrha: all smiles "It certainly can be, but it can take longer. Meaning we get less time to just go and chill out after."

Nora: "Huh! I never thought of that! Who wants breaking kneecaps to turn into work? It should be fun!"

Pyrrha: "Exactly!"

Ren: "What else would you like to share with us, Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha: "Well, if you get REALLY good at it, you don't even need to hurt anyone! Which is less fun, I'll admit, but easier on your nails."

Team RWBY is just staring at this exchange. As is the terrified White Fang operative Pyrrha is holding hostage.

Yang: "Um... What did you say your family was into, P-Money?"

Pyrrha: brightly "Waste management and construction!"

Yang: "Riiiight..."

The Nikos Crime family is trying to go legit, as said. I imagine the crime family structure in the Hellenic states (Basically a Greco-Roman mixture of cultures on mainland Animus with a lot of similarities to the Classic Greek City-States) are akin to the Sicilian, Greek and Italian mobs with some influence from the Chinese Triad culture. Given how unstable Mistral is as a Kingdom and all the organized crime, there would be many different organized crime cultures.

They would have been involved in all manner of unpleasant things: Gambling, smuggling, racketeering, drugs, gun running, etc. Like the Triads or Sicilian mobs, in times of disaster these groups would actually help local civilians and even cooperate to some extent with local government to aid them. But they're still cold blooded criminal empires: Never forget that.

And while Pyrrha is a kind, caring young woman who decided to channel her talent for violence into productive ways... She's still a mob princess with all that entails.

This makes her love for Jaune even more poignant: Not only does he see her for what she is, he also doesn't care about the nastier parts of herself or where they came from.

Though Roman Torchwick, as always, will be regretting the day Cinder Fall forced him to work for her.

Roman: "The Nikos?! You're telling me I gotta deal with the Nikos crime family too?! You have any idea how dangerous they are?! They're why even the toughest Valean mobsters stayed out of Argus!"

And while Pyrrha is a kind, caring young woman who decided to channel her talent for violence into productive ways... She's still a mob princess with all that entails.

Neo decides to make a play for Jaune, and take care of Cinder at the same time.

What could be sweeter than something stolen out from underneath a fellow member of the Underworld?

Roman - "Do you realize what you've done Neo? Whatever Pyrrha Nikos wants, her grandfather gets her. Seducing her prince charming, and sending her a photo.....

*Neo Shows Photo*

Roman - "Is that an illusion of Cinder and that green haired brat that's always tagging along with her? Huh, well, two birds one stone, eh?"

Jaunes family is into blue collar crime, money laundering and farming of "special" crops. Him "running away" was actually arrange by his family and pyrrha's so they would meet and merge the arkos and arc families
now if only someone had told him that.

-Blake's experience in social justice and reforms leads her to the inexplicable conclusion that being human feudal overlords is racist and the Arcs' faunus tenants are oppressed. Meanwhile, this just reinforces the beliefs of the the Siths, the Coopers and so forth that Menagerians are all crazy.
didn't we already talk about that?

Jaunes family is into blue collar crime, money laundering and farming of "special" crops. Him "running away" was actually arrange by his family and pyrrha's so they would meet and merge the arkos and arc families
I have one better Jaune's family are the "Cleaners" of the underworld think John Wick esque people who are incredibly competent and know how best to deal with their enemies. They are enforcing the Rules of the Underworld, making sure it remains civil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back