• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

I'm trying to make up an excuse for Jaune and Ruby to get into Adam West Batman style antics around Vale.
Maybe they are trying to make a superhero film for a Public Relations unit and somehow through an odd series of events people think it's legit?

They made a short film, (short as in half an hour, which is about six times the length of the average short film but a quarter of feature length,) it's a superhero movie about the duo: Arc-Man and the Blooming Rose (WIP), who fight criminals in Vale. In the film, they investigate a series of robberies and Connect it to the Pancake Queen, played by Nora, who intended to turn Vale into the Queendom of Pancake, unite the criminal elements and sloths under her banner, and make Vale's only successful export pancakes and syrup, which she had invested major stocks in. They also make a comic issue and "Arc-Signal" as promotional material.
The night after the viewing, the Arc-Signal is lit up for some reason, and the duo investigate in costume (they were celebrating)
Apparently, the Blooming Rose was caught rescuing a Vale citizen from a mugging, (Jaune stares at a sheepish Ruby) and Vale PD is asking for help with potential criminal activity.
It turns out to be the White Fang. And due to the duo "busting in" (Jaune tripped and fell into the building from the skylight they were spying from, Ruby jumped in afterwards), the White Fang panic, letting Arc-Man and the Blooming Rose take them down with the ease of actual superheroes.

(How does pre Volume 4 Jaune and a Ruby probably without her main weapon take on an entire White Fang cell? Maybe Pyrrha has exacting standards when she trains Jaune. Maybe it's an AU where there was an extra school year between Volume 1 & 2. Maybe the White Fang were just that rattled. Maybe it's Maybelline.)

Anyway, after that resounding success, they continue to get called on, and the duo are too embarrassed to not show or explain.

As for secret identities within Beacon?
JNPR is super supportive, constantly creating alibis and Pyrrha ramping up Jaune's training.
Yang doesn't know, and doesn't believe when first told, but when she does learn laughs really hard then becomes both a PT for Ruby (like Pyrrha is for Jaune) and drives them around until Jaune can get an Arc-Cycle/Arc-Mobile.
Blake wants to join in to fight the White Fang extremists but also doesn't want to wear a tight costume (no matter how much anyone (Yang) does want her to wear one.) After running off to investigate the White Fang by herself one too many times, being placed on house arrest by Glynda, Blake gets relegated to the Girl in The Chair. A desk, a book, a laptop and some tuna sushi either in Beacon's library or sometimes Vale's comm tower.
Weiss… dobs them in the first chance she gets to try and curb the nonsense. When that doesn't work, it takes a second crisis event to break and become the Lucius Fox equivalent. (Lucius Fox is Batman's Armourer/Supplier in some continuities.)
Glynda never believes or is in denial. Mainly because Jaune is supposedly involved and she has too much faith in his sanity and too little in his combat ability compared to his peers and trained, armed criminals. Which, fair.
Ozpin acts like he doesn't know most of the time. But it's kinda obvious he finds the whole thing freaking hilarious.

Also the "Arc-Base/Arc-Cave" is a garage/warehouse somewhere out of the way in Vale on the side facing Patch or Ansel/Jaune's home, where the Arc-stuff is held and is normally accessed by "hidden entrances" or the Rocket Lockers.

I dunno, this crack is a bit of a stretch Maybe I should write this myself. I've poured this much into this idea already…

Last edited:
Jaune Would
Had this dumb little idea.

Ozpin: and this is the enemy of all huntsmen.
*Ozpin shows a magically conjured image of Salem*

Ruby: oh my Gods.

Blake: such a terrifying figure.

Weiss: even just a picture of her shows her clear disgust with all life.

Jaune: would.

*Everyone turns to stare at Jaune*

Jaune: what?

*Nora looks at Weiss hair and the look of disgust on her face*

Nora: so you have a type.

Crazy idea: Pyrrha is found in the Ever After with Jaune. Nora and Ren also go. And Pyrrha and Jaune have been busy: They have nine kids, at least.

So Pyrrha proposes that RWBY stays here, and they all have children with Jaune (or Ren) too! So when they get out of the Ever After, they'll have an ARMY to fight Salem with!

Crazy idea: Pyrrha is found in the Ever After with Jaune. Nora and Ren also go. And Pyrrha and Jaune have been busy: They have nine kids, at least.

So Pyrrha proposes that RWBY stays here, and they all have children with Jaune (or Ren) too! So when they get out of the Ever After, they'll have an ARMY to fight Salem with!
You know it occurs to me that a legitimate way for them to kill Salem is to send her to the Ever After.

Just have her square up with the jabberwocky and boom. No more immortal.

Here's an idea: Salem can ALSO reincarnate.
So cue Ozpin figuring this out and doing the magical equivalent of nuking Salem.

he commits self-delete and they both get reincarnated and become young hunters. Their new names? Weiss Schnee and Jaune Arc

A friend of mine suggested that if Blake and Weiss met as children, they might develop a weird friendship.

What if instead of Adam semi-radicalizing Blake, Blake semi-radicalizes Weiss?

Weiss has to avoid using Glyphs so as not to give herself away, but they manage to carve a swath through SDC's profit margins for several years; the train heist was the final straw, as they both acknowledge they came this close to going too far.

They would not be lesbians, but it would be a very complicated friendship.
They keep sneaking off to talk privately about things that they don't want to be overheard. everyone notices they keep sneaking off together. have a bunch of awkward inferences made about their interactions. have their friends warn off Jaune, Sun and Neptune about asking them out since they are clearly together. fun comedy bits galore.

If Jaune Was Kidnapped...
- - -

Roman Torchwick strode into his latest warehouse lair, a grin on his face. Neo had texted him with some good news. He'd told her to get them some leverage over Little Red and her friends, and if Neo was willing to break cover at Beacon over it, that meant it had to be great!

"All right Neo," he said, as he walked into a secured room with his code, "Whatcha got for me-What?!"

Neo was standing with a smile next to... A blond kid in white armor tied to a chair. Roman scowled at her.

"I thought you'd gotten your hands on Red or something, who the hell is this?!" He demanded, waving his hand at the kid.

"Uh... Hey, I'm Jaune Arc," the kid said, "You're...!" His face screwed up in concentration. "Uhhh..."

Roman's scowl deepened.

"Yesss...?" He prompted.

"Give me a second," Jaune muttered. Roman grit his teeth.

"Come on, kid! My wanted posters are all over Vale!" He growled.

Jaune winced.

"... Hobo Jim?"

Roman gaped in a mixture of anger and exasperation. He waved his fists and stalked away from Jaune, before turning back to glare at the kid.

"Hobo...?! HOBO JIM?! His worst crime is serial loitering! Do I LOOK like a homeless guy?!"

The kid looked to the side.

"Well... How honest do you want me to get?" Jaune asked nervously.

Neo laughed silently, as Roman seethed.

"Seriously kid?!" He glared a Neo. "Why did you bring me a comedian?!"

Neo signed something:

He's Red's best male friend.

Roman blinked, then smirked.

"I see... All right Neo, I getcha. We can lure Red out here with him."

"Oh yeah, smart idea," Jaune said with a nod, "Lure in the teenaged girls who defeated you easily."

Roman growled.

"... Oh you seriously think you're funny, don't you?"

Jaune shrugged, not looking all that perturbed at his situation.

"Humor is subjective. Plus you're not exactly scaring me right now."

He shuddered.

"Try sharing a dorm with Nora Valkyrie, THEN we can talk fear."

"Look kid, if you're useful, maybe you can get out of this alive," Roman growled.

"And if you're smart, maybe you can too," Jaune replied. He rolled his eyes. "I mean, come on, using me as a hostage? What kind of an evil plan is that? You're just gonna get beaten up, again. The smart, decent move is to just let me go. Why not be more like Diamond Capone? Now that was a great mob boss!"

"Diamond Capone is fictional and an amalgamation of several real mob boss' lives and achievements," Roman pointed out. At Neo's incredulous look, he glared. "What? I know stuff!"

Neo shook her head. Roman looked back at Jaune.

"Welcome to the real world, Jauney, where there's no such thing as decency."

Jaune frowned in thought for a moment before he shook his head.

"The real world... Where you get easily beaten by teenaged girls. And dress... Like that."

Neo fanned herself. Roman scowled at his adopted daughter/subordinate.

"Seriously?"

Neo signed something at him, blushing a bit.

I like him. Can I keep him?

Roman stared in disbelief at Neo, who continued to blush, for a very long time. He sighed and looked over at Jaune.

"Kid? I hope you've got a lot of Aura and stamina," he stated. "And if you get her pregnant, you're marrying her!"

Jaune gaped.

"I-What-?!"

"Just keep him in enough pieces for luring Red and her friends," Roman said tiredly to Neo. Neo beamed happily. He turned and walked out, as Neo advanced on Jaune with a sexy and yet still terrifying grin. The young man tried to turn pale and blush at the same time.

"H-Hey, wait a minute-Can't we talk about this-?!"

Roman shut the door behind him. He sniffled, and pulled out a silk handkerchief to dab his eyes with.

"They grow up so fast..."

They keep sneaking off to talk privately about things that they don't want to be overheard. everyone notices they keep sneaking off together. have a bunch of awkward inferences made about their interactions. have their friends warn off Jaune, Sun and Neptune about asking them out since they are clearly together. fun comedy bits galore.
Jaune weiss Blake threesome??
Also Adam didn't get with Blake she was too busy hanging out with weiss so Adam having never having a relationship with Blake he's ironically more saner, that bellabooty drives you crazy he couldn't handle it ,actually cause white fang didn't become radical he never started killing causing his mental degradation no radical white fang more healthy state of mind adam,Kali thinks Blake and weiss are dating cause they spend way too much time together cause both of them were very careful about their identities this is one of reasons way white fang didn't become radical the close relationship between them causes many to assume that the belladonna's are angling to better menagerie via honey pot, the white fang may not be so radical because Blake never got with them sienna didn't have the princess of menagerie with her to rally around slash promote slash keep her hostage causing her parents to quietly hand over the reigns of power to further her cause,winter may be the head of a internal investigation force to find who among the SDC is leaking secrets on command of ironwood who is using this to get dirt on Jacques with help from willow to wrestle back control of the company ,weiss in order to get more info from Jacques tries to get closer to him causing willow to stop being drunk as she realizes if she doesn't her daughter may become another Jacques.

Last edited:
I like him. Can I keep him?

Roman stared in disbelief at Neo, who continued to blush, for a very long time. He sighed and looked over at Jaune.

"Kid? I hope you've got a lot of Aura and stamina," he stated. "And if you get her pregnant, you're marrying her!"

Jaune gaped.

"I-What-?!"

Jaune later escapes after Neo passes out due to a lack of stamina.

Jaune later escapes after Neo passes out due to a lack of stamina.

Pyrrha: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: "AH! Pyrrha, thank the Gods! You found me! She wrung me dry! I could barely get away after making her pass out!"

Pyrrha: Staring

Jaune: "She tore up all my clothes! I only found this towel! Can you help me?"

Pyrrha: "... Yes. Yes, I can help you."

Jaune: "Oh you have no idea how happy I am-" She pins him to the floor "URK!"

Pyrrha: "But I'm getting a reward~..."

Jaune: "A-A reward?!"

Pyrrha: "Yessss... Right now~..."

Pyrrha: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: "AH! Pyrrha, thank the Gods! You found me! She wrung me dry! I could barely get away after making her pass out!"

Pyrrha: Staring

Jaune: "She tore up all my clothes! I only found this towel! Can you help me?"

Pyrrha: "... Yes. Yes, I can help you."

Jaune: "Oh you have no idea how happy I am-" She pins him to the floor "URK!"

Jaune: "A-A reward?!"

Pyrrha: "Yessss... Right now~..."
Jaune better use that semblance granted stamina recovery or he might legitimately die.

Neo's not about to let her beau get snatched away

Ozpin - " Well Miss Neopolitan, we here at Beacon Academy certainly appreciate you, along with Mr. Torchwick helping us trap and capture Cinder Fall, and her associates before they could wreak any further havoc here, or in the city. Mr. Torchwick has already received his pardon from the council, along with yourself, but is there anything else we can reward you with?

Neo - *Holds up Sign*

Glynda - "Oh, My!"

Some Time Later in the Beacon Auditorium

Ozpin - "....and while sudden team additions are rare, they do happen from time to time. So, please let me introduce the newest member of Team JNNPR, Miss Neapolitan!"

*Ominous Metallic Flexing & Rattling*

Jaune - "Well, I'm sure we'll all get along fine! Ahahaha....."

Childhood Friends: Adam
- - -

Godsdamnit... GODSDAMNIT...

"GODSDAMNIT!" Jaune bellowed from inside the rocket locker. He slammed his fists into the insides, as hard as he could. He didn't know where he was flying to. He didn't know where Pyrrha had sent him. All he knew is that he didn't want to go there!

"C-Come on, come on...!" He pulled out his Scroll. Maybe the CCT was down, but the local network... Maybe...!

He activated the App and tried to log into it. Pyrrha and he had shared passwords-Pyrrha, damnit-maybe she hadn't changed it-!

The app turned green. Jaune tried to access the controls.

"Come on, come on, COME ON!"

He tried to turn the locker back towards Beacon... But something hit the side. He was slammed back and forth against the insides of the locker, crying out. He managed to get eyes on his Scroll again: He couldn't read where it was going to land, but it looked like it was somewhere in Beacon proper-

CRASH!

The door popped open. Jaune tumbled out in a heap. He ached all over, there was a ringing in his ears, and he felt his Aura flicker.

"Uggghhh... Damnit..." He staggered to his feet. His vision was blurry. He could hear screams, fire, the roars of Grimm... And his vision cleared.

It was a nightmare. People were fleeing in terror. Fires were everywhere, bodies too. Grimm roared.

Jaune stared in shock. His heart pounded in his chest and ears. He felt sick. He was filled with pain...

I always wanted to be a hero... I wanted to help people...

He took a deep breath. Focus... Priorities.

First priority: Don't die.

Second priority? Keep other people from dying.

He pulled Crocea Mors out, opened his shield, and charged for the first Beowulf he saw. He cut it down, using the same technique Pyrrha had drilled into him, over and over and over again. Bash, then slash through the neck.

The Grimm died with a loud whimper. Jaune saw another Beowulf, snarled at an older couple. He charged it, getting its attention by bashing his sword on his shield. The Grimm turned and charged. Again, he followed the technique: Bash and Slash. Another Grimm died. He turned to the terrified couple.

"RUN!" He shouted. They clambered up and ran as best they could. Jaune looked around, spotted more Grimm. He got his weapons up as the Beowulves charged. Over and over again, bash and slash, bash and slash...!

He found himself outside of the library. As people ran around him, he looked in the windows. Fires were spreading, tables were wrecked...

Blake was confronting some tall redhead man with spiky hair, a White Fang mask, and... a red katana...

"I'm... I'm not running!" Blake cried out.

"You... Will," the man growled.

Jaune's eyes widened in horror... And recognition.

No... It can't be...!

Blake's blade was locked with the redhead. He shoved her back with his greater strength, driving her to the floor. He held up his katana, ready to plunge it down-

"ADAM!"

The redhead paused. He looked up. He... Stared at Jaune. Jaune approached slowly, sword and shield out.

"Adam Taurus," Jaune gasped, "Adam..."

"Jaune, run!" Blake screamed, even as Adam stomped on her stomach. "UGH!"

Jaune winced. He heard the sound of cracking ribs. Blake whimpered in pain. She stayed still.

If Adam could do that to her... Then Jaune stood no chance in a fight. Even if he hadn't already been banged up by the rocket locker flight.

And yet... There he stood, despite every instinct telling him to run.

"Jaune Arc," Adam said, voice rough. "You're here too, huh?"

"What the hell is all this?!" Jaune demanded. "Why are you doing this?!"

Jaune could feel the glare through Adam's visor, even as childhood memories popped up.

The boy had been brought with his mother from an SDC mining camp to the Radian hospital. Jaune was hanging around, since his mom and dad were here and his sisters were busy. He'd seen the small, redheaded boy with horns sitting outside the operating ward. The boy looked up at him, sniffling and trying not to cry.

"Your mom's gonna be fine," Jaune said brightly. "My mom's a really great doctor! Don't worry!"

"You... You mean it?" The boy asked. Jaune nodded happily.

"Yeah!" He held out his hand. "I'm Jaune! Jaune Arc!
The boy stared in some fear and confusion at him... Before slowly extending his hand.

"I'm... Adam Taurus..."

"That's a cool name!" Jaune said happily. "You're like a bull! That's so awesome!"

"You... You think so?" Adam asked.

"Yeah!"

Weeks went by. Adam stayed at the Arc Farm. They had a lot of room for guests, and the workers had children of their own. Adam and Jaune played a lot while Adam's mother recovered. They explored streams, fished, played at swordfighting (Adam always won), and lots of other things.

Yet despite all this, Adam was still... Sad. Sad and angry.

"It's not fair," Adam said, "Why do the Schnees treat us like this? Why are they so cruel? My dad... My dad died in the mines. They worked him so hard, and he died."

Jaune hugged Adam, because... What else could you do when you heard something that sad?

"When I get older," Adam swore, "I'll... I'll change the world. I'll make it better. I promise..."

"I'll help you!" Jaune said cheerfully. Adam stared at him.

"You'll help a Faunus?"

"I'll help a friend!" Jaune said with a big smile. "And that's what you are!"

"You mean it?" Adam asked. Jaune nodded, eyes narrowed.

"My dad says a man keeps his promises. An Arc never goes back on his word." He spit in his palm, then held out a hand. "I'm with you, Adam. To the end of the line."

Adam stared in shock... But he smiled softly, spat in his hand, and they shook.

It took a while, but Adam's mother healed. They went back to Atlas, to work with a group of Faunus to peacefully protest the camps. Jaune and Adam exchanged letters for a long time after... But at some point... They just stopped. And Jaune wondered what had happened to his friend...

"There's only one way to change the world," Adam stated, "And that's with blood, and fire."

He moved, and it was by pure luck Jaune was able to block the blow with his shield! The impact slammed him against the wall. Adam drove his Katana against Crocea Mors, the ancient shield groaning under the strain. Still, Jaune tried to talk.

"You didn't believe that," Jaune insisted, "You were going to make things better, peacefully-!"

"And the SDC showed me how well that worked," Adam snarled. "Humans... Humans can't be trusted."

"You trusted me!" Jaune insisted. Adam snorted.

"We were children," he stated.

"Your mother would have-"

"My mother is dead," Adam snarled. "Killed by humans-!"

"And saved by humans!" Jaune shouted back.

"You did it to torment us! To keep us as slaves-!"

"You know that's not true!" Jaune cried out. "We did it because it was the right thing to do, Adam! My parents cared for you! Just like they did me!" He shook his head. "Please, Adam... Don't do this!"

Adam clenched his fists. He punched Jaune in the face and then seized him by his shoulders. He threw him across the library, slamming him through the desks.

He stalked towards Jaune, even as the blond still got up. Adam breathed hard.

"You'll die like all the others," Adam stated angrily.

Jaune glared back. He tightened his grip on his weapons. Adam struck again furiously, Jaune barely able to keep up with parries and deflections. Sparks flew off his shield and blade with every exchange. Jaune was forced back, back...

"Why aren't you fighting back?!" Adam spat.

I couldn't hurt you if I tried, Jaune thought sardonically. But outloud...

"I won't fight you, Adam," he said. "I won't... I won't fight a friend."

Adam sneered. He swung again, and again. Dents appeared on Jaune's armor, sword, and shield. Cuts were slashed across his arms and face.

He was slammed back by another powerful blow, right against the wall.

"Stay down," Adam growled.

Jaune shook all over. He stood right back up, breathing hard.

"Just lay down and die!" Adam roared, swinging his blade. A red crescent of energy erupted. Jaune fell, as his sword and shield took the brunt of it.

Jaune watched his family's legendary weapons fall apart-His sword cleaved in half, his shield losing one big quarter. If he'd stayed on his feet, he would have been dead.

Adam loomed over him, and seized him by the throat. He lifted Jaune up with one arm, and choked him.

"I'm not your friend... I was never your friend," Adam seethed, "You're just like all the others. Another lying, stinking human!"

He couldn't save Pyrrha... He couldn't save Blake... He couldn't... He couldn't save anyone...

Jaune closed his eyes. It felt like something broke inside of him...

I can't save anyone... All I can do is...

He opened them again and clutched onto Adam's forearm. He looked him in the face and forced a breath through the bull Faunus' iron strong grip.

"Then... You'd better... Finish it... Because... I-I'm with you... Adam..."

He choked out his last words as his vision grew dim.

"To the end... Of the line...!"

He saw Adam's jaw drop. He felt his fingers slacken, just a bit... Before everything went black.

- - -

A bit of Winter Soldier in there, sue me, it was a fantastic movie. And it's the kind of thing a kid Jaune would have considered a badass line.

...so that last snippet gave me a weird idea.

Jaune gets his semblance a bit early and accidentally corrupts it.

Let's say at the forever fall mission cardin gets seriously injured and Jaune activates his semblance and tries to heal him.

But since he's less trained he doesn't manage it, just manages to keep a connection to cardin when he dies.

And when cardin dies jaune accidentally takes a chunk of his soul.

Getting skills, a reserve boost, and possible (hopefully temporary) schizophrenia.

And when cardin dies jaune accidentally takes a chunk of his soul.

Getting skills, a reserve boost, and possible (hopefully temporary) schizophrenia.

Theres an old PS2/steam game called Phantom Brave. It's made by the same guys who made Disgaea, with some differences. But it mostly focuses on a ten year old girl who can recruit souls/ghosts and she can the physically manifest them for short time periods around herself. They do so by possessing/replaced random objects, like plants, rocks, starfish, items, etc.

This soul-stealer Jaune idea is making me think of a Jaune as a PseudoMarona with her Chartreuse Gale ability to pop out a ghost army.

Theres an old PS2/steam game called Phantom Brave. It's made by the same guys who made Disgaea, with some differences. But it mostly focuses on a ten year old girl who can recruit souls/ghosts and she can the physically manifest them for short time periods around herself. They do so by possessing/replaced random objects, like plants, rocks, starfish, items, etc.

This soul-stealer Jaune idea is making me think of a Jaune as a PseudoMarona with her Chartreuse Gale ability to pop out a ghost army.
I LOVE disgaea!

Childhood Friends: Adam 2
- - -

"... Jaune... Jaune... Jaune...?"

Jaune groaned. He felt pain all over... And smelt antiviral cleaners and hospital laundry detergent. He could hear faint beeps.

He forced his eyes open. A pair of blue eyes greeted him, with bags underneath. A shock of orange hair shone in faint sunshine.

"Nora...?" He managed. Nora sighed in relief. He looked around slowly, as his head really hurt.

It was a large white hospital room, with sheets diving many, many cots. All sorts of people were in the beds, with varying levels of injury. Nurses walked up and down, talking with other medical professionals. All looked exhausted, overwhelmed.

He tried to sit up, but Nora and an intense stab of pain throughout his body made him go back down. She looked away towards some point in the distance only she could see.

"Woah, easy there, Jaune-Jaune," she said quietly, "You need to rest. Your stupidly large Aura is doing a lot of work, but you still got wrecked."

Jaune saw she had her arm in a cast. He looked at her intently.

"Ren? Is Ren-?"

"Renny's fine," Nora sighed, "He's checking on everyone else. Ruby's in the next room over, she's okay. Weissy got scooped up by her dad's people, back to Atlas."

Jaune didn't know how to process that, so he just kept going.

"Blake?"

Nora shook her head with a frown.

"Kitty Cat vanished. No idea where," she said, "She dropped you and Yang-Yang off at the hospital before she disappeared."

"Yang?!" Jaune asked in shock. Nora winced, and bowed her head.

"She... She saw you fighting that redhead guy," she said softly, "Tried to stop him... Got the crap beaten out of her. She's alive but in bad shape. That guy... He ran off after. Along with the rest of the White Fang."

Jaune shut his eyes tightly. Well... He and Yang had something in common, then.

Gods... Gods, Adam, why...?

He hesitated.

"... Pyrrha?"

Nora sniffled. She hadn't been looking his way throughout the conversation.

"Nora...?"

Nora turned back to him, tears in her eyes. She began to cry, as she reached out and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her face in his chest and sobbed.

Jaune found the strength to reach up and hug her tightly, as tears burned in his own eyes. Yet he didn't sob. He didn't make a sound. He felt dead inside, and utterly worthless.

Pyrrha... Pyrrha, I'm sorry... Blake, Yang... Adam... I'm... I'm so sorry...

I couldn't do... A damn thing...

- - -

It was a location Adam barely put in the thought to remember. A base in the wastes of Solitas, far away from the chaos of Vale.

He sat in his private room, silent. Trying to meditate. Trying to focus.

Yet there was something in his pocket. Something he had found among his meager belongings. Something he had missed, long ago.

It haunted him, hanging over him like a cloud.

An assistant entered, bowing low.

"Sir... Cinder Fall demands to know why we retreated from Vale," he asked.

"Ignore her," Adam snarled, "And any other communications from her."

The assistant, terrified, bowed again and scurried out. Adam went back to staring at nothing. He sucked in a breath. He reached into his pocket. He pulled out the item.

It was... A photograph. The only one he had missed, when he had burned anything that he couldn't carry from the SDC camp. Anything that would distract him from his mission.

In the photograph was himself as a young boy, smiling as he hugged his smiling mother in her hospital bed. On the other side of the bed was Jaune, grinning at the camera too. It was the day his mother was released from the Radian hospital. The day they parted from Vale, to go back to Atlas to work with the nascent White Fang.

"You're not supposed to cry," Adam, the older boy, smirked at Jaune as they stood on the airship landing platform. Jaune wiped his eyes.

"Nuh uh... These are manly tears!" Jaune insisted. "You shed them because you're just too awesome to keep your hot blooded feelings of friendship inside!"

Adam blinked back some tears of his own. He was older, more mature... Yet he couldn't help but like Jaune. He had been a constant little ball of sunshine the whole time he'd been here.

He reached out and hugged Jaune. Jaune returned it.

"Then... Have a manly hug, between friends," Adam said. Jaune grinned up at him.

"Brothers!" He said happily. Adam smiled softly, and patted the younger boy on the top of his head.

"Brothers," he said firmly.

Adam tensed. He should shred it. Burn the photograph. Banish any thoughts of that life from his mind.

He was no different from Blake. An enemy. An obstacle to his path. Him and his family.

He took hold of the photo between his hands. He tensed to tear it in two...

He gritted his teeth.

He'd dropped Jaune to the floor. He crumpled like a broken puppet. He was breathing, but only just.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He heard the attack, felt the intensity of the Aura... He sidestepped Blake's human partner. He was going to swing, take her arm off... Yet... At the last possible moment, he turned the flat of his blade around and hit the blonde woman HARD across her head and back.

"AAAAHHH-!"

She tumbled and slammed through the nearest wall. Even her Semblance wouldn't let her get back up from that easily. She was already struggling to get back up, shaking, even as blood dripped down from her forehead. She collapsed again, panting. He'd got in a good hit on her spine, she wouldn't be on her feet for a while.

He could kill her... He should kill her... He should kill Jaune, too. He was utterly helpless. He pulled up his sword, prepared to plunge it into his chest...

That face that had been filled with nothing but smiles and grins so long ago was now bloodied, gaping... Just like Blake's, though hers was filled with fear...

Looks he had thought he had wanted to see, for so long...

Adam seethed. He tried to strike... But his body wouldn't listen...! WHY WOULDN'T IT LISTEN?!

He turned and fled, trying to keep those faces out of his mind-!

"GRAAAAAAHHHHH!" He dropped the photograph, and punched the concrete floor hard enough to crack it. The photograph fell nearby, fluttering like a leaf from a tree. He stared at it, breathing hard through his nostrils like a raging bull.

He stared at the photograph. He slumped back, and looked up at the ceiling.

"... I have to kill them," he whispered. "I have to... All of them..."

Silence. He shook his head.

"I will kill them... Kill them both... Kill them all, next time! NEXT TIME!"

Yet the words sounded as hollow as the empty room.

- - -

So. What would happen after? Would Jaune become darker to fight Adam, thinking he is too far gone to save? Would Adam try to atone? How does Blake feel about this?
Given canon?

After pyrrha dies Jaune gets pretty hung up on trying to keep his friends alive (Penny being a exception that fucked him up emotionally).

And he'd probably see Adam not killing anyone as a sign of hope.

As for Adam...I could see it going one of two ways. Either he sends others to try and kill them since deep down he knows he can't do it, or he slowly drives himself mad with internal struggle.

And I'm pretty sure Blake would feel even MORE guilty (yeah girl has a complex) because Adam not killing anyone there is probably gonna make her think that she gave up on him too soon...

So. What would happen after? Would Jaune become darker to fight Adam, thinking he is too far gone to save? Would Adam try to atone? How does Blake feel about this?

Blake, holding a camera: This can obviously only be solved one way. Naked wrestling. I have the baby oil right here. Get to it, boys.

Dragonslayer: In the Family Way 4
- - -

Yang honestly thought things couldn't get much more nerve-wracking than when she had told Jaune. After all... He was the father. He could have... He could have just abandoned her or told her to get rid of the baby, but... But no.

He had sworn to be by her side. To be a father.

Telling their teams was... Well, that was another hurdle. Pyrrha though had been very accepting. Far more than Yang thought she would be. That was very reassuring, too.

Now came the biggest hurdle so far. She sat with Jaune in Ozpin's office. The Headmaster had pulled up a couch from nowhere for them, and they sat together. She was clutching onto Jaune's hand like it was her only life preserver in a stormy sea. He bore with it with only the occasional grimace. He was a lot tougher than she thought he was.

After all. She was the one flinching underneath Professor Goodwitch's withering stare, while she stood beside the sitting Headmaster.

"I do apologize for the awkwardness of the situation," Ozpin said calmly, "But in such circumstances, we are obligated to call both sets of parents in."

"N-No, that's... That's fine," Jaune managed. He cleared his throat again. "Um, so... Yeah..."

Professor Goodwitch let out a long sigh, then shook her head. She looked over at Yang.

"Miss Xiao-Long," she stated, "I will admit I am disappointed. I believe you would have done very well in the Vytal Tournament."

Yang felt her other hand go over her stomach protectively. She glared back at Goodwitch, feeling offended.

"Yeah, well... It does suck, but my baby is more important than a fighting tournament," she stated angrily.

Goodwitch slowly nodded. She looked at Jaune.

"You have both decided to keep the child then?"

"And stay together," Jaune stated firmly. Goodwitch nodded, the slightest hint of a smile on her face.

"I wish you both luck then. It will be difficult... But making that decision is the hardest part."

Yang blinked in a little confusion. Goodwitch narrowed her eyes once more, that hint of kindness gone so fast it was like a trick of the light.

"However, I will be working you even harder, Mister Arc," she stated firmly, "Since you will not only be working to become a Huntsman, but a father and husband."

Jaune didn't even flinch. He just nodded.

"Yes ma'am," he stated.

Yang's heart fluttered. She flushed and looked away from Jaune.

Geez... Freaking pregnancy hormones... For a moment, he almost looked badass...

The doors slammed open behind them. Jaune jumped, and he and Yang both looked over their shoulders as two men stormed in. Both well built, tall, and muscular. One was tan, blond, and dressed mainly in khaki with blue sandals. The other was pale, black haired, dressed mainly in white and black. Both looked furious.

"Where is he?!" Taiyang Xiao-Long demanded. "Where's the little casanova who knocked up my little girl?!"

Jaune cleared his throat. Both men glared death at him. Jaune winced... But stood up, and shakily held up his hand.

"Uh... That's me, sirs," Jaune said, "Jaune Arc."

Taiyang growled, and cracked his knuckles.

"I already-I've proposed to her!" Jaune said quickly, "We're gonna get married soon as I get a ring and-and we get the time, I promise!"

"He's totally being cool about it Dad, I swear!" Yang insisted, as she stood up. She tried to move in front of Jaune, but he stepped in front of her before she could shift over.

"Jaune, I'm trying to protect you!" She hissed.

"I'm not going to kill him, Yang," Taiyang stated. He frowned intently at Jaune. "You're really going to do it, huh?"

"An Arc never goes back on his word, sir," Jaune stated, shaking a bit but saying it with conviction. Taiyang hummed.

"Qrow?"

Qrow Branwen stormed up to Jaune, and punched him right in the face. Jaune staggered back, still on his feet, though he put a hand over his eye. Yang yelped and grabbed onto Qrow's bicep to pull him back. Goodwitch sighed as Ozpin sipped his coffee.

"UNCLE QROW! WHAT THE HELL?!" Yang demanded.

Taiyang laughed.

"He can take a punch! Good!" He nodded. He walked up to the staggered Jaune, and pulled him into a tight hug. "Welcome to the family, son! If you're willing to take a punch for my girl, and marry her? You're all right in my book!"

"For now," Qrow grunted. He glared at him. "You try anything funny like running off on her? I'll hunt you down."

"I... I will never leave her," Jaune swore. "I-I mean, if we don't work out we might divorce-or-or something but I'll always be there for her and my kids, because I'm not an asshole or-"

"YES JAUNE, HE GETS IT!" Yang whisper-screamed, pulling him back to examine him. She winced at the black eye Jaune was now sporting.

"You okay?"

"Ugh... I have seven sisters, Yang, getting hit is the least he could do," Jaune sighed. He nodded with respect to Qrow and Taiyang, who nodded back. "We're cool for now, really."

"Ugh," Yang grunted. Sure, she loved a good scrap, but damnit! She still didn't appreciate macho bullshit! She looked him over a bit more, then snickered.

"You really gotta learn how to take a punch better," she said.

"Yeah," Jaune sighed. His Aura, powerful as ever, healed his blackeye up to the point you couldn't tell he'd ever been hit.

"Considering I didn't cave his skull in, he did fine," Qrow grunted. Everyone stared at him. He scowled. "What? I'm kidding! ... Mostly!"

"I see we're late," stated a deep baritone voice. Everyone looked to the entrance again. Taiyang's eyes widened a bit, as did Yang's. A seven foot tall mountain of a man stood there, with a blond beard and messy hair. His keen gray eyes looked over everything as he entered with slow and deliberate steps. He dressed in a blue button up shirt, flannel, with khaki jeans and tall leather boots that did nothing to hide his enormous muscles. Just behind him was a much shorter woman. She was beautiful, looking no older than her thirties, with a soft, curved face, an hourglass figure, and long, strong legs. Her blonde hair was done up in a tight bun. She wore square glasses over her deep blue eyes (that matched Jaune's), and a green dress underneath a white labcoat.

The tall man stopped a meter short of Taiyang and Qrow, and held out his hand.

"Nicholas Arc. I am Jaune's father," he said. Taiyang shook his hand first, and then Qrow followed suit.

"Doctor Isabel Arc, Jaune's mother," Isabel introduced herself. She extended her hand, and shook both men's hands.

"I'm Taiyang Xiao-Long, Yang's father," Taiyang said.

"Qrow Branwen, her uncle," Qrow grunted.

Nick turned his eyes to Jaune. The tall man walked up to his son. He let out a soft sigh that was like the rumbling of a distant avalanche.

"Well son... You've gotten into a lot of trouble, haven't you?" He asked.

Jaune shook his head. He grasped Yang's hand again.

"Yeah, but... We're in this together," he said.

Nick's expression didn't change.

"You're willing to marry this girl? Take care of your baby, even while you both go to school?"

Jaune nodded firmly.

"Yes."

"Willing to share your lives together?"

"Yes."

"Willing to die for her and your baby?" Nick pressed, still in the same tone but a bit more... Firm.

Jaune didn't even hesitate.

"Without a thought."

Shit, Yang blushed again, her heart fluttering like crazy. Why are you so damn smooth all of a sudden?! Even I believe it when you say that!

Nick turned and looked at Yang. Despite his size and strength, Yang could tell he had a keen mind. His eyes sized her up intensely, like he was looking right through her.

"Same for you, young lady?" He asked.

Yang gulped, then nodded firmly. She squeezed Jaune's hand.

"Yeah... Yeah, same for me," she said.

"Do you love him?"

She looked over at Isabel Arc. Her eyes were just as piercing, but far more cold. Yang gulped. She looked over at Jaune apologetically. Jaune shook his head, and nodded. She took a deep breath, and looked back into those cold, blue eyes. For some reason, Isabel felt a lot more dangerous than her giant of a husband.

"I... I don't know," she admitted. "I-I really... I care for him. He's a good friend-Especially now. Love? I... I don't know about that. I just know... I just know I want to make this work. For our baby, if nothing else."

Isabel's piercing stare seemed to go through her for a few moments longer... Before she nodded, and smiled softly.

"Thank you for being honest," she said, "If you'd said you were madly in love with him, I'd have thought you were nothing but a gold digger."

"Mom!" Jaune squawked in outrage. "Yang's not like that!"

"Though it's good to know you're marrying the son of a doctor," Taiyang said with a nod.

"DAD!" Yang growled. Taiyang shrugged.

"What?! I-" He looked to Nick. "You've got kids! They're expensive enough without being Hunters-in-training!"

"Indeed," Nick said with a slow nod. "Still Isabel... What do you think?"

"It's not ideal, but..." Isabel smiled warmly, "I'm glad you're both willing to stay together, and achieve your dreams."

She walked up, and hugged them both tightly.

"We'll help you both however we can," she said softly, "We're family now. For better... Or worse."

Nick then switched from completely stoic, to bright and jovial. He grabbed Jaune and lifted him up with a loud, happy laugh.

"MY SON MADE ME A GRANDFATHER! WOO HOO! AND HE'S GONNA BE A HUNTSMAN! YEAH!"

"Mister Arc, please," Goodwitch sighed, as Nick spun around with his son tight in his arms.

"D-Dad?" Jaune gasped.

"Hm?"

"Can't breathe!" Jaune wheezed.

"Oh!" Nick set his son down, and chuckled. He then grinned at Taiyang and Qrow.

"MANLY GROUP HUG!" He declared, pulling them both into his arms. "WE'RE FAMILY NOW!"

"URK! Y-Yeah, family!" Taiyang grunted.

"Ohhh, I'm not getting used to this," Qrow muttered.

Isabel took Yang's hand and gently led her away with a soft smile.

"Let's let the men sort themselves out, hm?"

"Er, sure," Yang managed.

Ozpin sipped his coffee with a chuckle. And people wondered why he loved his job.

- - -

Isabel led her out of the office to a nearby balcony. Isabel smiled gently at her as they both came to a stop at the railing. Isabel looked out at the wide, verdant grounds of Beacon.

"I imagine you're terrified right now," She said. Yang managed a little laugh, and nodded slowly. She rested her hands on the railing and looked out at the grounds too.

"Y-Yeah."

"And you didn't expect to become a mother this soon... Or with him, right?" Isabel asked further. Yang managed a slow nod, and winced.

"I mean... Don't get me wrong. I-I like him. We really connected. The fact he... He's willing to step up is... It means a lot to me."

"Because of your biological mother?" Isabel asked. Yang shot an angry and surprised look at Isabel. She shrugged. "You didn't really expect me not to research the girl my son knocked up?"

"I... Yeah, fair enough," Yang muttered. Isabel raised an eyebrow.

"You've got a juvenile record, among a few other... Colorful things," she observed. Yang scowled.

"So?"

Isabel chuckled, and shook her head.

"Just... Nostalgia," she sighed. She looked back out at the valley. "My husband, as you've probably noticed, is a bit... Eccentric. Me? I was..." She thought it over.

"Reckless?" Yang asked.

"I was going to go with 'ice bitch', but that's nicer," Isabel said with a smile. "He was a giant dork. I was stuck with him on our Hunter team. He was hapless, dorky, tried to be as cool as possible."

Yang snickered.

"Geez... That sounds really familiar."

"It does," Isabel agreed, "But we... We grew to love each other. He made me a better person. That's what love really is. Not just the rush of emotions, or passion. It's being together through everything. I think... I hope that you and Jaune can do the same."

She reached out and hugged Yang tightly. Yang stiffened again, but relaxed bit by bit into her embrace. It had been a very long time since she'd been hugged by... By a mother.

"Just remember," Isabel murmured, "It'll be hard... But together? You can conquer anything."

Yang felt herself relax.

"Thank you..."

She paused. She then looked at Isabel.

"Um... No offense, but you don't look like a woman who's had eight children."

Isabel chuckled.

"I have my ways... And honestly. Look at my husband. Can you blame me?"

Yang blushed deeply. Isabel grinned.

"And Jaune's gonna be just the same~!"

"G-Geez! That's your son you're talking about!" Yang cried, covering her red cheeks.

"Yeah, and so far," Isabel snorted, "My children have only given me one grandchild. Can you blame me for wanting more?"

"Yes!" Yang groaned.

Isabel laughed softly.

"You're going to be a fun daughter-in-law, I can tell..."

- - -

Yang and Isabel returned to Ozpin's office. Yang felt a lot better. Sure, there were going to be more challenges in the future, but... She was feeling a lot more confident about how things would go.

Glynda Goodwitch was off to the side, looking exasperated.

Nick had dragged Taiyang, Qrow, Ozpin and Jaune over to Ozpin's mini-bar. The headmaster had poured everyone a glass.

"My best whiskey," he said, "Despite the circumstances, a new baby is always a time to celebrate."

"Hear hear!" Nick said happily. "Come on sweetie, let's toast!"

"Yeah, let's-!" Yang grinned, but at Isabel, Glynda, and Jaune's looks, she scowled. "Oh, right."

"Sorry Yang," Jaune shrugged. Isabel nodded.

"Alcohol is especially dangerous to children in Aura-activated individuals," she said. She patted the pouting Yang on the shoulder. "We'll get you some of our best alcohol to celebrate after they're born."

"Wait, you have a vinyard?" Yang asked, blinking. Jaune chuckled.

"I was drinking wine for breakfast and lunch since I was six."

"Lucky" Yang sniffed. Ozpin poured her a glass of water, and she sighed. Jaune hugged her with one arm.

"We'll drink it together... Or uh, I'll just let you have it all," he said, at Yang's glare. She then smiled, and leaned affectionately against him.

"Something to look forward to," she decided.

"Indeed," Ozpin declared, holding his glass up, "A toast! To family and the hope of the next generation!"

They all clinked their glasses together, and drank. Ozpin looked over at Glynda, who was still standing aside.

"Sure you won't imbibe, Glynda?"

"Someone has to be a good example for their children," Glynda sniffed.

"And as I recall," Isabel hummed, "She does all her drinking outside of school."

"Isabel!" Glynda hissed. Isabel chuckled. Yang grinned.

"Wait, you want to school with Professor Goodwitch?"

"You had better not tell her anything, Isabel!" Goodwitch stated coldly. Isabel smiled, sipping her whiskey.

"I'll think about it," she chuckled.

"Though seriously," Taiyang said with a grin, licking his lips after finishing the whiskey, "This isn't entirely unexpected."

"Oh?" Nick asked, drinking his whiskey as though it was water.

Qrow nodded, throwing back his own whiskey.

"Mmhm. Yang's, well... We were thinking she'd be the one to get teen pregnant."

"What?!" Yang demanded, choking on her water.

"Takes after her biological mom in that regard," Taiyang chuckled. "Though uh, only in that way!"

"I'm just saying, between you or Ruby? You were the clear favorite," Qrow said. He sighed. "And I lost."

"Wha-Who bet on me to get...?" Yang looked at her father. Taiyang coughed, and smiled sweetly.

"Have I told you how much I love you, sweetie?"

"DAAAAAD!"

Jaune squeezed Yang's hand tightly. Though this time, it was more to keep her from punching her father. It would spoil the celebration.

Last edited:
Anyone who's actually met Ruby would know she's far more likely to make babies in the form of weapons than babies in the biological sense.

Give Ruby a few years, and she'll seduce either Penny, or pull a Summer and go for Jaune.

Anyone who's actually met Ruby would know she's far more likely to make babies in the form of weapons than babies in the biological sense.

Give Ruby a few years, and she'll seduce either Penny, or pull a Summer and go for Jaune.

she can make baby weapons...and is probably scary enough when she is in the mood for weapon making...and yes that includes baby making.

Another weapon Jaune idea
Another weapon Jaune idea

*The battle of the docks is happening but this time jnpr is there too*

Ruby: give it up torchwick you're surrounded!

Torchwick:I still have my weapon red so I'm good.

*Ruby knocks away his cane*

Torchwick: well I still have my goons!

*Torchwicks came flies off and knocks Jaune over the head*

Jaune: ouch hey watch it!

*Jaune picks up the cane*

Mook 1: ....do you guys hear funk music?

*Mook 1 suddenly gets hit in the face by a cane*

Pimp D-arc: my fine fresh funk should be the least of yo worries.

Mook 2: shit he got Jerry!

*Pimp D-arc takes the downed mooks wallet and surprisingly stylish sunglasses he had in his back pocket*

Pimp D-arc: tell me somethin. Yo momma happy with how you turned out? Because if she wants a do over have her hit me up.

Mook 2: you leave my mother out of this!

*Mook 2 charges pimp D-arc and catches a aura powered backhand with his face*

Mook 3: damn he knocked perry the fuck out!

*Most of the fighting is done sirens can be heard in the distance getting closer*

Pimp D-arc: let's slide y'all. I don't fuck with the fuzz.

*Neo takes the chance to steal the cane back and escape with Roman*

Jaune: where'd I get these glasses? And sixty bucks?

And here I was, hoping for Bartistu aka British Gentleman self defense martial art with a cane and boxing.
Nah, Roman has a Pimp Cane, you want Ozpin's or similar. Like Welt from Star Rail's cane. Or Kingsman.
35583277_1_x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back