• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

A few more random ideas:

-Give me more ideas for Cowboy Jaune!

-What if Jaune ran into Adam on his way to Beacon and accidentally defeated him? Like it was a complete and utter fluke. Adam though, distracted by Blake's betrayal, thinks Jaune was just playing him and spared him to be his rival. Jaune and Blake meanwhile are utterly bewildered when Adam shows up at Beacon, demanding to fight Jaune again.

-When Yang and Ruby find out Jaune knows how to do mechanical repairs, the two sisters begin to fight for his time to work on various projects. Everyone else thinks it's something a bit more risqué.

-Ren and Weiss accidentally cross paths in Vale during a White Fang incident and the media claims they're dating. Hilarity ensues.

-Give me more ideas for The Arc Clan!

-Give me more ideas for Summer Break in Radian!

-As it turns out, the reason Jaune wasn't trained as a Huntsman is because he was supposed to take his Nana Arturia's place on the Vale High Council.

RWBY: There at a Minute's Notice - Lore chapter 1
alright, going to write something bouncing in my head, hopefully it is good. Also, I see mentions of Westerns and how you are fans. My people! :D

RWBY: There at a Minute's Notice - Lore chapter 1
Frontiersman, Pioneers and Militiamen. Defenders of Frontier's Settlements and fighters against enemies within and without.

It is said that Huntsmen are the best hope of Humanity United against the Grimm. While this is true, it also means that good Huntsmen are hard to come by, as well as can come to late to help. This means that even the implementation of Great War Accords where most countries disbanded their armies but kept their police and their variants with some of the mechanized Great War Armored units, and enforce these accords in their cities. Those Accords did not stop and could not stop the determination and desire of Communities to form Village and Town Militias. In fact, it was a start of great new tradition that had Villages and Towns away from walled off Capitals make at minimum organized fighters with Weapon mounted Technicals for defense of their Community. Each and every little sleepy village that welcomed back their weary soldiers from the Great War, had those soldiers start up appropriate training regiments for every able bodied man, woman and child, so that they can learn to handle coldsteel and firearm weapons, combat command, defense siege weapons, machinery and of course Aura techniques to use in combat and as a Medic. These new Militias trained by Veterans, became the new standard of Frontier Defense Forces. These new Traditions helped more villages survive and thrive against Grimm, Bandits, and the worst of all, various type of Cultists. From the end of the Great War to 80 years later present time, more weapons, more armor, more mechanized vehicles and more Aura Techniques were added to the training regimes, which increased survivability of Frontier towns more and more. All this means, you can see Army Grunts, Cowboy types and Grease Monkeys in a Militia and PMC, with them working together being a standard for Frontier Forces.

I decided to add on a bit of lore for Frontier towns, and ask for feedback.

Auntie Xian Pu
Yang cringed at her opponent. She held up her hands and smiled desperately.

"H-Hey... Vomit Boy, I mean, Jaune... Can't we talk this out?"

Jaune stared at his opponent coldly. Yang's grin became a bit more pleading.

"I-I mean, we could work something out... I could be very appreciative... Very, very appreciative! If you just let this slide?'

Jaune smirked, his eyes cold and deadly.

"Yes, you will be. But I find it better to put you on your knees in such a way you will never think of rising against me again. That your submission was inevitable, necessary... Even desired. For in your defeat, you realize you never stood a chance, and have found your proper place."

"Give in, Yang," Ruby agreed, "There's no stopping him."

"Submission is really the best choice," Pyrrha added, beaming in bliss.

Yang flushed.

"N-No, Jaune, please-!"

"I hear a no... But I know what it really means," Jaune purred. He reached out...

And slammed his army unit down on the map of Remnant: The Board Game. Yang covered her face as she joined her sister and Pyrrha in total defeat.

"No!"

"YESSS!" Jaune cackled, "I am the Lord of all Remnant once again!"

"Great job, Jaune!" Pyrrha said genuinely, and Jaune dropped his Conqueror's persons to blush modestly.

"Aw, thanks Pyrrha. Good game guys."

"How in the hell do you keep winning?" Yang demanded.

"Years of practice," Jaune chuckled. Yang sighed and cracked her knuckles.

"Fine. I'll train you in hand to hand. But I'm not going easy on you, VB!"

"Good," Jaune smirked, "I'd prefer the hard way with you."

"Oh trust me, I'll make it the hardest," Yang hissed.

"Geez, can you two stop flirting?" Nora complained from another table, "I'm trying to flirt with Ren!"

Yang and Jaune both went bright red. Pyrrha gaped. Ruby flushed as well.

"W-We're not flirting!" They both insisted at the same time.

"Y-Yes! They're friends! Just friends!" Pyrrha and Ruby insisted at the same time. Everyone gave eachother strange looks.

"I'm totally convinced," Cardin deadpanned from another table.

"Shut up you tsundere!" Yang shouted back. Cardin went bright red.

"I am not tsundere! I-I hate Faunus and I wasn't thinking about Velvet's eyes!"

Silence. Someone cleared their throat behind Cardin. He turned and made a choking sound as Velvet stared at him.

"Um... W-What about my eyes?" She asked.

Cardin choked.

"Knew it," Weiss sighed, "I have my issues with Faunus but he is so obvious..."

Cardin tried to speak... When the wall behind him exploded in a cloud of debris. A piece of the wall smacked him in the head, sending him toppling into the very surprised Velvet's lap. Everyone else stood up, ready for a fight, as a female figure entered.

She was all curves and muscle, like a Mistralian tiger. Her hair was light purple and well brushed. Her legs were long and covered by white silk pants, while she wore an elegant violet Mistralian style cheongsam over it. Her keen eyes locked onto Yang and Ruby... And she smiled.

"YANG! RUBY! AUNTIE IS HERE!" She cried in broken English, grabbing up both girls and hugging them tightly to her bosom.

"HURK! H-Hey, Aunt Shampoo!" Yang managed, struggling against the hug.

"So good to see you!" Ruby gasped.

Glynda Goodwitch walked in through the hole in the wall and scowled.

"Miss Xiao-Long-!"

"Mrs. Saotome," Shampoo replied, holding up a ring, "Unlike you, have husband. And children."

Goodwitch's glare could have melted down a Bullhead.

"Was it necessary to go through the wall?!"

"Yes," Shampoo said.

- - -

Yes, the silliness definitely went up before Shampoo showed up. That was intentional.

Shampoo is Taiyang's sister and loves her brother very much. She always hated Raven but loved Summer.

And as for who she married, fine, it's Ranma.

Last edited:
What's better than 1 heater? 2 heaters of course! the teams force Jaune and Yang to sit together so they can get double the heat.

1/ An idea I got from listening to 1 hour of Dagothwave on repeat, After Dagoth dies he uses one final spell to escape death, his soul ended up in remnant and it attached itself to Jaune, fortunately for Jaune the spell Dagoth used was not complete so the body snatching failed but unfortunately for Jaune Dagoth is now anchored to him, now Jaune has to put up with a running commentary from meme Dagoth who keeps calling him Nerevar.

Dagoth: "I don't know about Atlas or Argus or any of those other little shitholes, but we have certain standards here in Vale. I could handle the goddamn rabbit, y'know, but this...this is something else. Really? A fucking mouthbreathing cat?"

Also, Dagoth:

Dagoth: "Menagerie? Really? Sounds like something a Breton would name. Just call it the farmer's market, like the rest of us do."

Again, Dagoth:

Dagoth: "Really? A Nord? Is this how you honor the Sixth House and the Tribe Unmourned, Nerevar?"
Jaune: "Weiss isn't a...whatever a Nord is."
Dagoth: "Please, she's from an icecube and has an unwarranted entitlement complex; that's as Nord as you can get. At least that Ruby girl wears the colors of the Sixth House."

Dagoth: "I don't know about Atlas or Argus or any of those other little shitholes, but we have certain standards here in Vale. I could handle the goddamn rabbit, y'know, but this...this is something else. Really? A fucking mouthbreathing cat?"

Also, Dagoth:

Dagoth: "Menagerie? Really? Sounds like something a Breton would name. Just call it the farmer's market, like the rest of us do."

Again, Dagoth:

Dagoth: "Really? A Nord? Is this how you honor the Sixth House and the Tribe Unmourned, Nerevar?"
Jaune: "Weiss isn't a...whatever a Nord is."
Dagoth: "Please, she's from an icecube and has an unwarranted entitlement complex; that's as Nord as you can get. At least that Ruby girl wears the colors of the Sixth House."
Now hear me out: The reason Ren is so quiet? He has The Voice and can speak Dragontongue, and has the ghosts of various dragons coming to him often, explaining why he is always so done with everything

A few more random ideas:

-What if Jaune ran into Adam on his way to Beacon and accidentally defeated him? Like it was a complete and utter fluke. Adam though, distracted by Blake's betrayal, thinks Jaune was just playing him and spared him to be his rival. Jaune and Blake meanwhile are utterly bewildered when Adam shows up at Beacon, demanding to fight Jaune again.

-When Yang and Ruby find out Jaune knows how to do mechanical repairs, the two sisters begin to fight for his time to work on various projects. Everyone else thinks it's something a bit more risqué.

-Ren and Weiss accidentally cross paths in Vale during a White Fang incident and the media claims they're dating. Hilarity ensues.

-As it turns out, the reason Jaune wasn't trained as a Huntsman is because he was supposed to take his Nana Arturia's place on the Vale High Council.

-Jaune likes to sing funny cowboy/country songs, hilarity ensues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XIqY82Qbe0 I don't know how to spoiler sorry

-Jaune keeps rolling nat 20's against Adam, fate itself seems to bend over backwards just to fuck with Adam, so every time Adam and Jaune clash Jaune keeps winning in an over the top cool fashion that looks like he's just fucking around, this drives Adam to keep trying.

-Tai somehow hears about the rumours and grabs the family shotgun, Tai and Jaune also get along like a house on fire and become best friends.

-Despite both Ren and Weiss's attempt to correct them, they just keep doing things to add fuel to the fire, then Blake gets involved as she and Ren are caught in what looks like a secret date (they were just having lunch) drama erupts across social media, Nora meanwhile is slowly going full axe crazy.

-Great Grandma Salem visits her favourite grandchild Jaune, Oz and her keep passive aggressively sniping at each other, Jaune thinks they are flirting so decides to HALP his beloved grandma get with his headmaster, chaos and hilarity consumes the school.

-Radian has lost of weird summer traditions and games, like chasing a giant cheese wheel down a hill, bull riding, dragon slaying, jousting etc, the group soon learn that Jaune basically grew up in a weird fantasy land with all the crazy troupes that come with it.

Yes, the silliness definitely went up before Shampoo showed up. That was intentional.

Shampoo is Taiyang's sister and loves her brother very much. She always hated Raven but loved Summer.

And as for who she married, it's in reference to a fanfic I wrote long ago where Keitaro Urashima married Shampoo. Because their other paramours were all terrible. It's a thing but it will make sense. Sort of.

Shampoo married to Ranma is more entertaining, honestly, if only because the jokes write themselves.

Shampoo: "Is curse. Get hit by cold water, turn to cat faunus."
Blake: "That's racist! Faunus are-"
Shampoo: "Shampoo married to toughest man on Remnant. He also terrified of cats."
Blake: "Oh...um..."

Shampoo: "...Himbo."
Yang: "Wha-"
Shampoo: "Jaune Arc is himbo."
Ruby: "Jaune's not a himbo!"
Shampoo: "Please, is curse of our family to fall head over heels for clueless males...on bright side, Shampoo's hips nearly break on honeymoon! Too-too himbo men also fuck like horny tigers!"

Shampoo: "Is too-too sad."
Pyrrha: "Eh?"
Shampoo: "You built like proper proud woman of Joketsuzoku. Impressive, even Shampoo not wear stripper heels at your age...at least, not before honeymoon."
Pyrrha: *sputters in shock*
Shampoo: "Too-too sad that you not proper rival for Shampoo's nieces. Too chicken to defend you man."
Pyrrha: "What?!"
Shampoo: *cracks knuckles* "So Shampoo will teach."

Ranma: "Yo."
Jaune: "Um...who are you?"
Ranma: "I'm the man Shampoo married, and I'm going to teach you all about the Joketsuzoku Survival Guide."
Jaune: "Eh?"
Ranma: "First, the baths are never safe. Observe."
*Ranma steps into the shower. Ten seconds later, a gloriously naked Shampoo has him in a full glomp*
Shampoo: "Airen~! You back! We break silly school showers now?!"

I like the idea that Jaune and Yang subconsciously flirt with each other without even realising it, like they say some of the most kinkiest and raunchiest things to each other and everyone else has to put up with it, they do it not with just words but with actions as well like Yang may drape herself across Jaune or Jaune will wrap his arms around Yang in a very intimate manner, they are just very comfy around each other, it's as natural as breathing for them, much to everyone else's despair.

Last edited:
So what is going to be the explanation for the Speech pattern difference between Tai and his sister? Because Tai sounding like that when he went to Beacon is amusing.

Shampoo's dialect in the original series is actually pretty formal and archaic (she uses 'watashi'). The dub changed this into pidgin English.

Though, to be fair, Ranma 1/2 characterization is pretty wonky even at the best of times.

Just to make it different from the SB thread:

Agatha Heterodyne: Cousin from the side of Isabel and all-around trouble, especially when she becomes enthusiastic to show Jaune her newest inventions.

Caleb (Blood series): Uncle from the side of Nick and all-around asshole, yet knows that even daring one move against the family and their loved ones will guarantee an ass-whooping.

Travis Touchdown: Cousin from the side of Isabel and not very good with the clan in terms of maintaining relations, yet him and Jaune are very amicable with each other.

So what is going to be the explanation for the Speech pattern difference between Tai and his sister? Because Tai sounding like that when he went to Beacon is amusing.

Tai did sound like that when he went to Beacon. Xian Pu went to a Hunter trade school with Ranma et al that was much cheaper. Granny Cologne knew Taiyang would do well at Beacon but Xian Pu... Not so much.

She can talk properly but Ranma thinks she's cute with her dialect.

I like the idea that Jaune and Yang subconsciously flirt with each other without even realising it, like they say some of the most kinkiest and raunchiest things to each other and everyone else has to put up with it, they do it not with just words but with actions as well like Yang may drape herself across Jaune or Jaune will wrap his arms around Yang in a very intimate manner, they are just very comfy around each other, it's as natural as breathing for them, much to everyone else's despair.

Me too! How else might they not flirt and not hang out?

Nana Arturia visits Beacon, and is quite dissatisfied with the combat instruction! She has her beloved Jaune and his little friends attend a class she runs for supplementary training, God help them.

Arturia: "The first lesson is, 'Hunger is the enemy'."
Shirou: *facepalm*
Arturia: "And so are mashed potatoes."

Gil as a teacher;
Gilgamesh: "Mongrels, you stand before Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. Your lesson plan is atrocious, and it has been done away with. The King shall impart his wisdom directly; rejoice, for your lives shall gain a modicum of meaning!"
Weiss: *sputters* "Wha- mongrels?! Who are you to-"
Gilgamesh's shadow falls on her. Weiss is ready to rain hell but the full weight of Gilgamesh's gaze pins her as she freezes in place.

Gilgamesh: "The cracked vessel can hold no wine, Weiss Schnee, and prestigious vermin are still vermin. Know your place."

Medea as a teacher;
Caster: *firm, steady gaze at Ruby*
Ruby: "Um...professor? Have I done something wrong?"
Caster: *inwardly* "Eeeeee! Maid outfits, goth loli, uniforms! Just think of the models!"

Kuzuki as a teacher;
Like, seriously, Kuzuki is awesome.

Lancer as a teacher;
Jaune: "Did you think I would be a Huntsman...if a pathetic scratch like this was enough to kill me?!"
*proceeds to get up from a mortal wound and impale Cinder on Pyrrha's spear*

Me too! How else might they not flirt and not hang out?

Helping each other work out at the Beacon gym, cooking together in the dorm kitchen for the "kids", going clothes shopping for Jaune to expand his wardrobe after running away from home, Blake sitting aka keeping Blake from running out every time the White Fang hits the news....

Cowboys of Remnant: Mister Fix It
Ruby: "Behold... Bunk beds!"

Teams RWBY and JNPR look upon the hastily hung and tied together bunk beds. Jaune sighs and adjusts his hat.

Jaune: "Miss Rose, if you don't mind some constructive criticism?"

Ruby: "Not at all!"

Jaune: "Orly! Get me the carpentry supplies!"

Orleans gallops off, and soon returns with a tool box and several pieces of wood.

Jaune: "Thank you."

Everyone, under Jaune's direction, work and soon the bunkbeds look much more sturdy.

Ruby: "Wow... Thanks Jaune! Why do you know carpentry anyway?"

Jaune: "You live on a farm or work a ranch, you gotta know how to fix and repair everything. And whenever I was at a ranch or stockyard, if I didn't keep busy somehow, Mister Duke or my dad put me to work. So I got a lot of practice."

Pyrrha: "So good to know you're good with your tool!"

Silence, then snickers break out. Pyrrha blushes.

Pyrrha: "TOOLS! I MEANT TOOLS! AND-AND HANDS!"

Jaune: sigh "Women, eh?"

Ren: "Indeed."

Blake: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Jaune: "It means, Miss Belladonna, we're more alike than we would admit behind closed doors."

At her team's smug looks, Blake coughs.

Blake: "Er. Um... I suppose you're right."

A few more random ideas:

. Cowboy Jaune
- Jaune has learned to hide his native accent, and can speak perfectly without it, unless he gets drunk, then it's revealed that he has an extremely thick Southern American Mistral accent.
- Jaune is an incredibly fast quick draw shooter with a revolver/pistol, and near sniper level accurate, then he somehow gets his hands on Ironwood's hand cannon revolver, Due Process.
- One of Jaune uncles is Blondie, Tuco, man with no name, Django, Sheriff Bart, or some other spaghetti western legend.
- There is a crazy old prospector Arc uncle who's always looking for gold, and another uncle who's always scamming people with their all natural cure-all snake oil.

. Adam vs Jaune
- Jaune has a completely different attitude towards the rivalry than Adam does, as Jaune sees it more like it's just some playful sparring between friendly rivals, while Adam is completely serious about it and actually wants to murder Jaune when he wins (so a bit like Goku and Vegeta from TFS DBZ abridged series).

. Jaune the mechanic
- Jaune is somewhat of a Spark from the Girl Genius setting, so when he's working on something he makes things way better they have any right to be, and add several extra features.
- Jaune becomes very confidant and somewhat dominant when he's working on something mechanical, which is something that Ruby and Yang pick up on subconsciously, and subconsciously are very attracted by it.
- The Arc family has its own Igor servant, who shows up out of nowhere behind someone whenever Jaune calls for him.

. Extra Arc Clan members
- An aunt who's an actual witch or faerie and capable of actual magic, though much more subtle and inconspicuous than the flashy and obvious magic that Salem and Ozpin can do. Nobody actually believes that they are a witch/faerie, even Jaune who they have taught all kinds of magic, spells, potions, etc. to.
- An old uncle who is the famous knight Sir Don Quixote, who has bested many mighty foes and saved beautiful maidens (just like in the novel, he's actually completely insane, and he's a very embarrassing member to the Arc family, as he always escapes whenever they try to give him the mental help he needs).
- A somewhat older aunt who owns several of the most successful and wealthy brothels on Remnant, and who used to be a working girl herself, and she goes out of her way to make certain that no-one mistreats her girls (or else). (Incidentally; this archetype is a staple of The Wild West and other types of frontier fiction)
- the Arcs are actually a side branch of the Joestar family, and thus the JoJo's are distantly related.

edit:
- Legends say that the first member of the Arc clan was born from the hanging corpse of his mother, and was there for, named Guts.
His punch was said to be stronger than a cannonball, wielded a sword larger and heavier than an entire Beowolf, and who could even slay angels and demons in a berserk rage.

Last edited:
It is a GREAT DUTY and HONOR to be the Defender of Humanity! Come, pick up your rifle, and join the fray!

FOR SUPER EARTH!!!
Time to dive helldiver! Let's teach these Grimm how humanity fights its wars!

(oh man, just imagining helldivers with aura would be hilarious…that is if juane somehow after falling into that void ends up becoming SUPER PRESIDENT for SUPER EARTH after the Illuminat makes their surprise decapitation strike).

My thoughts on Adam vs Jaune

I lean to the funny myself so I go with Jaune as baiscly his Kryptonite. No matter what he tires he just can't beat Jaune.
Jaune just wonders who this looser is who keeps showing up at the most annoying times. Like during movie night?! Seriously?

Here's an interesting idea: What if Pyrrha believed in Fate? What if she believed in a variation on the Greek faith? And that faith drove her in a particular direction?

Basically, when she was a baby, she was presented to a priestess or Oracle at Argus. And she was given a prophecy. Essentially that those who burn twice as bright burn out twice as fast, and (much like Alexander) she would meet her fate at Beacon. So she went through and chose Beacon when she was older in keeping with the prophecy. The prophecy was interpreted by many people to mean she would find her greatness at Beacon, but she interpreted as she would find her death. Perhaps the way her mother took the prophecy made her think of death, and firmly believe that was what she would find.

She did her best, she accepted her fate... And she tried not to get too close to Jaune. Despite how much she wanted to... She couldn't be selfish. Save in her last moments.

But perhaps by Jaune knowing that she believes this... He'll refuse to let it come to pass.

Here's an interesting idea: What if Pyrrha believed in Fate? What if she believed in a variation on the Greek faith? And that faith drove her in a particular direction?

Basically, when she was a baby, she was presented to a priestess or Oracle at Argus. And she was given a prophecy. Essentially that those who burn twice as bright burn out twice as fast, and (much like Alexander) she would meet her fate at Beacon. So she went through and chose Beacon when she was older in keeping with the prophecy. The prophecy was interpreted by many people to mean she would find her greatness at Beacon, but she interpreted as she would find her death. Perhaps the way her mother took the prophecy made her think of death, and firmly believe that was what she would find.

She did her best, she accepted her fate... And she tried not to get too close to Jaune. Despite how much she wanted to... She couldn't be selfish. Save in her last moments.

But perhaps by Jaune knowing that she believes this... He'll refuse to let it come to pass.

This reminds me of the Disney Hercules movie, alot in some ways to be honest. You've got the "Zero to Hero" song, A scheming fiery manipulator (Hades), the three Fates....

-Radian has lost of weird summer traditions and games, like chasing a giant cheese wheel down a hill, bull riding, dragon slaying, jousting etc, the group soon learn that Jaune basically grew up in a weird fantasy land with all the crazy troupes that come with it.

-A dragon decides that blonde, busty, exotic-eyed Yang is one of those modern rebellious princesses and abducts her, as per tradition.

-Radian vampires are the traditional sort, and Pyrrha just happens to be just like her grandmother Metis - a fantastic, bosomy figure in a nightgown. The local Count is only too happy to remininsce over how her future husband staked him properly and rescued her in the traditional way when he abducts Pyrrha to his ominous castle.

-Weiss is driven nuts when all of Radian's cute little animals flock to Ruby instead.

-Blake's reaction to finding out that black cat faunus live up to the stereotype of shadowy, sensual seductresses and plot hooks in Radian.

For their Summer Break, Jaune & Company escort a wagon train to Radian as hunters in training.

Weiss secretly despises the pop music she sings (her father forced her into it), and idolize's country/western guitar music

This could fit in with the Ranma crossover, Jaune gets his own Ryoga....

This allows Jaune to endear himself greatly to Glynda, because if there is one thing he learned being prepared for the High Council, its how to handle paperwork, especially all the paperwork caused by Team RWBY's adventures...

Last edited:
This allows Jaune to endear himself greatly to Glynda, because if there is one thing he learned being prepared for the High Council, its how to handle paperwork, especially all the paperwork caused by Team RWBY's adventures...

Ok so my brain works a bit weird so I need you to follow this thought train to it's hilarious conclusion.

RWBY - a team of morons, helpful and destructive.

So my brain goes "what's similar?" Konosuba.

And then my mind goes hmm how to tie these together.

Weiss = Snow White expy.

Snow related to water

Therefore Aqua is Weiss dumbass cousin she is trying to desperately hide from the rest of her team.

Therefore Aqua is Weiss dumbass cousin she is trying to desperately hide from the rest of her team.
So she's gone so far as to hide on another world entirely to avoid the (likely totally justified) revenge of Kazuma, plus Darkness and Megumin at least tagging along. The heck did she do, wash away Axel into oblivion? Give the crimson demons some fresh hell to unleash on everybody instead of containing it to just their village? Unleash some sort of super ultra demon lord of mega destruction because she thought it was a wine bottle? Turn the princess of the country into a stuffed doll with one of her part tricks? I can keep going, but the point remains there are many possible reasons for Kazuma to come after her and (justifiably) seek revenge or something on her, even just making her face the consequences of her own actions.

Either way, no I want to see Kazuma show up with some sort of "cunning" plan to deal with Salem. And some how does solve things in the end, technically. Even if she'd just be a minder for his team, and possibly legally grandparent to any children he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back