• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Jaune: She abandoned ber partner Nana. I dont want her.
Nana: but blonde kitten ears....
Jaune: I said no!
Artoria: well fine ...... There's still katy sith.
Isabel: true
Jaune: but we broke up she probably forgot all about me by now.
Artoria/isabel: *snort*
Artoria: "forget about" an arc, right
Jaune: what do you mean?
Isabel: no one ever forgets their time with an arc.
Jaune: ......too much information mom.

Artoria: well fine ...... There's still katy sith.
Isabel: true
Jaune: but we broke up she probably forgot all about me by now.
Artoria/isabel: *snort*
Artoria: "forget about" an arc, right
Jaune: what do you mean?
Isabel: no one ever forgets their time with an arc.
Jaune: ......too much information mom.
Isabella: Jaune she stops by every week for lunch still.
Jaune: Ok but how does that say she still loves me?
Isabella: Cause she outright asked for a estimated length of a certain object.
Jaune: disturbing yet hot.

Maybe this time Jaune will kill the bitch at Haven. She aint gone be able to dodge a blade beam.

Jaune: She abandoned ber partner Nana. I dont want her.
Nana: but blonde kitten ears....
Jaune: I said no!

There's another Katt girl in Atlas, but that's only if Excalibur!Jaune can stay out of the clutches of those thirsty, thirsty Schnee women. I hear they have a thing for blonde knights.

Thanks for more of this!

Isabella: Jaune she stops by every week for lunch still.
Jaune: Ok but how does that say she still loves me?
Isabella: Cause she outright asked for a estimated length of a certain object.
Jaune: disturbing yet hot.
Artoria: she personally asked mordred for endurance training to try and I quote "keep up"
Jaune: she could've meant anything by that!
Artoria: why did you have to inherit ALL of your grandfather's personality.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s350ksjX6ig

Yeah, Ruby would be drooling over Mordred's armor. Which is mechashift. Mechashift armor is more popular among the knights of Northern Sanus. Arturia even has some.

Isabel didn't bother with a lot of armor since she could regenerate damage, and Nick just stuck with normal heavy armor. Shirou is more reliant on his speed and his Unlimited Blade Works Semblance for his high defense.

Nana Arturia: The Sword and Shield
- - -

Jaune awoke to his bedroom door opening. He was up in seconds, hand going for his sword-

"It's me, Jaune, it's your Dad," Nick Arc said, stopping some distance away with his hands open and up. Jaune relaxed, and slowly nodded.

"Hey... What is it-?"

He heard angry voices echoing from the hallway. He frowned and stood up. He looked to his father, who stood there with a very serious look on his face.

"... I guess she told you, huh?" Jaune asked quietly.

Nick nodded.

"Your mom's not happy."

"I figured," Jaune sighed. He gird his sword and belt on, over his boxers and T-shirt. His father looked at the sword, and smiled softly.

"You know," he said, "When I was a boy... I dreamed of getting to wield Excalibur. The weapon of legend. The day your Nana accepted me into the family, wearing it? Was one of the happiest days of my life."

He paused and shrugged.

"It was also our wedding day, so... Super happiest day."

He reached out and ruffled Jaune's hair. He smiled a bit, but then grew serious.

"Dad," Jaune said, "I... Why did you let me go? You were always agreeing with Mom that... That I shouldn't be a Hunter."

Nick slowly nodded.

"Yeah... Well..." He sighed. "I would be proud of you as long as you did something good with your life, Jaune. As a doctor, a teacher, or a Hunter. Because... We know how horrible it can be. And nearly losing you as a baby? It... It scared her. She's always blamed herself. The world's greatest healer and she nearly lost her son... Her baby boy... Feeling helpless like that is... Is horrible. I understand it, her desire to protect you from any harm. And there's a lot of harm involved in being a Hunter."

Jaune slowly nodded. Nick reached out and squeezed his son's shoulder.

"We were trying to protect you from that. To be the shield between you kids and those kinds of horrors," Nick said softly.

"I know," Jaune said quietly. Nick then pulled his hand back, and shrugged.

"But... Since you've seen those horrors. Since you've fought through them. And since you're still going to keep doing it...? Well. I can't stop you. I won't stop you. Just know that... That your mother and I? We both love you very much. Your mother just wanted you to be safe and happy, and so did I. But you won't if we keep you cooped up here."

Jaune nodded slowly.

"I... Thanks Dad," he whispered, voice thick with emotion. Nick hugged his son, then patted him on the back and let him go.

"For what it's worth? I am very proud of you, son," Nick said, "And your mother is too. You just need... To make her understand."

Jaune sighed heavily. He stood up straight as though going into battle. His father stood aside, and let him march out of the room.

He descended the stairs, the shouting becoming much clearer. He walked into the living room, where Nana Arturia sat as regal as a queen on a green couch. His mother was stalking back and forth, waving her hands around and ranting.

"-So irresponsible-He needed therapy! He needed to recover! He doesn't need a SWORD!"

"It chose him," Arturia said patiently, "If it hadn't, he wouldn't have been able to draw it. His path is set."

"Bullshit his path is set!" Isabel raged. "He's just gotten out of a warzone! Did you SEE his eyes when he came back?! Do you know what he went through?!"

"Yes Izzy, I do," Arturia stated firmly, "And so do you. We both know what the path of the warrior holds."

"So why are you encouraging him?!" Isabel demanded, her fists clenched as she shook them at her grandmother.

"She didn't. I chose this path."

His mother started, and looked over at Jaune. He stood there feeling... Calm. Or at least, focused. He'd thought about meeting his mother after Beacon many times. How fearful he was of her reaction.

Yet now he saw less anger in her eyes and just... Fear.

"Jaune," Isabel said, "Please. Just... Give back the sword. You want to help people? I'll train you myself! There are so many people that need help-So many wounded-!"

"They'll need protection, Mom," Jaune stated firmly, "They need hope. I... I can provide that."

Isabel glared at her only son.

"You almost died when Beacon fell! You admit this-!"

"And I'm still willing to fight," Jaune said, eyes narrowed. "Or are you not going to help?"

"There are other ways to help, safer ways-!" Isabel insisted, but Arturia snorted.

"There are no more safe places, Izzy," she stated quietly. "The sword chose him. If he masters it... He could help save more lives than even you could with a hundred hospitals."

"He's my son!" Isabel snarled, tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"I know," Jaune said quietly, "But I'm not a child anymore. I haven't... I haven't been a child since my partner was murdered."

Jaune stepped forward, and faced his mother. He took a deep breath.

"I know you've never liked the idea of me being a Hunter, Mom. I know you wanted me to be safe... But I can't be. This..." He held up Excalibur, "I can't just ignore this. Ignore what's happened. I'm not asking you to be happy about this, Mom... I'm just... Just asking you to accept it."

Isabel tried very hard to hold back a sob. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, and kissed the side of his head.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... This is my fault-"

"No!" Jaune insisted. He pushed her back just enough to look her in the eyes.

"No... It was never your fault. I don't blame you... Please. Stop blaming yourself, Mom. Stop trying to make up for something that wasn't your fault... I-I..."

He closed his eyes tightly. He still saw Pyrrha's sad face as the locker door closed.

"I know how hard that is... So... So let's both try... Please?"

Isabel continued to cry. He held her tightly, as he sobbed into his chest.

His father gracefully walked in, and took Isabel into his arms. He guided her up the stairs, after she gave Jaune a last hug and kiss. They disappeared up the stairs. Jaune watched them go, before turning back to his Nana.

"Nana... Do... Do you think I can do this?"

Arturia nodded.

"The sword would not have chosen you if I didn't believe... But you can't do it alone. Or without proper training."

Jaune felt a strong arm wrap around his shoulders from behind, and yank him against a tough female body. He looked to his side to see a familiar scowl on a graying blonde woman in black and red armor.

"Aunt Mordred-?!"

"UNCLE DAMNIT!" Mordred growled.

Arturia rolled her eyes.

"We've been over this many times Mordred, there is no need to hide your gender-"

"Well I got into the habit, so there, Father," Mordred scoffed. She scowled at her great-nephew. "So... The sword chose him."

She did not bother to hide her hurt. Arturia nodded.

"Why?" Mordred demanded. "Why him?! Why not me?! Your own firstborn?!"

"Because he does not seek a crown and throne, Mordred," Arturia stated patiently, "But to help all. I'm sorry, Mordred. It does not mean you are unworthy of succeeding me."

"No, just that I cannot be the greatest of warriors," Mordred snorted. Arturia chuckled.

"Life is full of disappointments. But also great joys. After all... You will be my heir."

Mordred and Jaune's jaws dropped.

"Nana?! You-You-?"

"The situation in Vale is so grave that I have used all my connections to enact an ancient law," Arturia stated, slowly rising, "I will take the throne, as Emergency Dictator. I will take our friends and forces down to restore order, and government. It will be temporary... And I will expect you, Mordred, to take my place as Queen of Vale when the emergency has passed. I can think of no one better suited."

Mordred gaped in astonishment at her mother. Tears sprang from the corners of her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away.

"I... Father... Th-Thank you," she whispered.

"So, um... What do I do?" Jaune asked.

Arturia smiled.

"Kneel, Jaune," she commanded. "Mordred? Your sword please?"

Mordred handed it over to her mother in reverence. Arturia took it, as Jaune knelt before her. She held the sword up over Jaune in a salute.

"Jaune Arc. As Queen of Vale, I charge you with a sacred quest," she began, her voice grave and full of ancient power, "You will find allies, form a party... And seek out the intelligence behind these forces of Darkness. While long have I lived, the mysteries of this world still remain enigmas... Yet I have seen enough to know there is an intelligence behind the Grimm. You will seek it out, and destroy it."

It was the task of a lifetime... But if Nana thought he could do it? It could be done. It would be done.

"I will," Jaune said firmly, "I swear it."

Arturia hummed.

"Do you swear to uphold the principles of chivalry? To follow and glorify the True Divine in all you do? To bring mercy and aid to those in need? To bring light into the darkness, even if it costs you your life?"

Jaune felt a conviction arise in him, stronger than any that he'd ever felt before. He looked up into his great-grandmother's eyes, firm and focused.

"I do," he stated, before bowing his head again.

Arturia pressed the flat of the sword on his right shoulder, and then on his left, before she pulled it away.

"Then I, Queen Arturia, first of my name, Lion Queen of Albion and Vale, hereby dub thee Sir Jaune Arc," she stated.

Jaune rose, the solemn gravity of the moment making it hard to stand, but he found it in himself to do so. Arturia smiled softly.

"And for the next three months? Mordred will train you and your friends to ensure you can accomplish this," she stated. "After that, I shall need Mordred in Vale with me. You must not speak of your mission to any but those who will join you. You must be sure of their loyalty. Secrecy is of the utmost importance, Jaune. Do you have companions who you can trust with this quest?"

Jaune nodded, his mind already going to Nora and Ren (who were sleeping in the rooms above) and Ruby (down in Patch). It wasn't much, but it was a start.

"I do."

"Then I leave it to you, and my... Son," Arturia decided. Mordred grinned.

"Though if you are to appear at court," Arturia said wearily, "Please cease this nonsense?"

"I've kept it up for eighty years!" Mordred declared.

"Yes, we are all well aware," Arturia sighed.

Jaune snickered. Geez. One minute, his great-grandmother and his great-aunt were like the warriors of legend... And then the next squabbled like they were still kids.

It was strange but... It gave him some hope for the future.

"Don't you laugh at me!" Mordred growled, putting Jaune in a headlock, "I'm gonna make your life hell, Usurper!"

"URK! S-SORRY AUNT MORDRED-ARGH!"

"UNCLE!"

- - -
So he's got THE sword.. but it don't feel right without a shield. Then i thought what would be considered THE shield... and it hit and would not let me go... so here we go

Ruby Rose walked into training room where Jaune was praticing, carraying a large square box. "Hey'ya Captain."

"Oh come on Ruby."

She smilied Impishly "What it's the rank your 'Uncle" gave you. I'm just using it Captain Jaune Arc"

Jaune sighed "Okay what do you need Rubes"

Ruby "More like what have I got for you." She passed him the box. "Open it."

He did quickly and found something he didn't expect. A large round shield. "Wow. Where did you get this?"

"I got given the metal a while back. This old guys gave it to me said' I'd know when I'd need to use it. I was gonna use it for upgrades to Crescent Rose but with how light and strong it Is and how I know you still miss using a shield. Well. I got inspired."

"You made this?"

"Yes"

"Seroustly?"

"What?"

"It's just so simple"

"Yeah. . but that metal…the old guy who gave it to me. He said it fell from the stars and thats why it's so hard to work with so I figured Simple was better."

"So since it fell from the stars thats why you put a star in the center"

Ruby nodeed and turned away"Yep.. that and… well you've been the guiding star for us the last few months so to speak"

Jaune took the shiled and hefted it into his left arm like he would into battle. "Ruby I…"

"You don't have to say anything Cap.

"So why the red and blue?

"It felt right."

"Does it have a name?"

"Considering what started this path.. I thought…. Avenger"

As for the old man. Well Hail to The King
jack-kirby-wonder-woman-superman-avengers.jpg

Last edited:
As for Lines of Succession, I do have in mind a scene where Jaune does make an ultimatum to Ghira and Kali. Probably after talking with his friends, family, and advisors:

"You will hand over Adam Taurus and anyone who worked with him to us to stand trial for crimes against all life on Remnant. Anyone who is part of the White Fang is now Hostis humani generis. Throughout all of Vale, anyone operating as part of the White Fang in any capacity will be investigated, arrested, and put on trial. Adam Taurus and any of his direct associates are wanted dead or alive. If they are captured alive they will stand trial and be punished for their crimes. Sieanna Khan will be turned over to us for investigation into how much she knew about Adam Taurus' actions. If she is found innocent, she will be released. But the White Fang itself must die, sir. They turned Grimm onto millions of innocent people, including Faunus. They do not deserve leniency."

Or something like that.

As for Lines of Succession, I do have in mind a scene where Jaune does make an ultimatum to Ghira and Kali. Probably after talking with his friends, family, and advisors:

"You will hand over Adam Taurus and anyone who worked with him to us to stand trial for crimes against all life on Remnant. Anyone who is part of the White Fang is now Hostis humani generis. Throughout all of Vale, anyone operating as part of the White Fang in any capacity will be investigated, arrested, and put on trial. Adam Taurus and any of his direct associates are wanted dead or alive. If they are captured alive they will stand trial and be punished for their crimes. Sieanna Khan will be turned over to us for investigation into how much she knew about Adam Taurus' actions. If she is found innocent, she will be released. But the White Fang itself must die, sir. They turned Grimm onto millions of innocent people, including Faunus. They do not deserve leniency."

Or something like that.

Only issue is that you already have written that Menagerie holds Vale over its head and through the agreement to marry Blake, Menagerie got involved. Now, if you put it in the context that those who worked to destroy Vale and had multiple innocents killed only, I could see it working. Because the White Fang is still within Ghira and Kali, if they did leave before it got too overboard.

Only issue is that you already have written that Menagerie holds Vale over its head and through the agreement to marry Blake, Menagerie got involved. Now, if you put it in the context that those who worked to destroy Vale and had multiple innocents killed only, I could see it working. Because the White Fang is still within Ghira and Kali, if they did leave before it got too overboard.

Yeah, but Menagerie also wants to become the Fifth Kingdom. And it might become known that Atlas and Mistral are contemplating military action against Menagerie. Turning over the White Fang and aiding in rebuilding would give Jaune something to work with to prevent making war on Menagerie.

Though honestly, if Jaune's Nana is Arturia, she would probably press for Jaune to make such a decision. It's what she would do in his position.

The Maiden is Reborn
Jaune Arc was terrified.

He wasn't quite sure what he had walked in on.

Pyrrha was in some kind of pod, there was another pod with a really messed up girl in it, and cinder was trying to get a shot off on the pods while Ozpin was beating her like a unwanted stepchild (for unknown reasons cinder made a note to torture Jaune later).

And then there was a flash from the pod before it exploded sending shrapnel flying everywhere. Including into cinder.

A light left cinder before flowing into where the pod once was.

Standing there was a girl who was Pyrrha but...not.

The hair was the same deep crimson color but it moved on its own flowing lazily like a campfire.

Her eyes were still green but now he could see a ring of yellow and flecks of brown, reminding him of falling leaves.

And most concerning her armor had melted, but instead of burning her or dripping to the floor it stayed on her like a dress of molten bronze.

She seemed off, like someone just waking up from a long nap.

"Pyrrha?"

She at least responded to her name. Her eyes quickly found his before a storm of emotions seemed to go through them.

Confusion, recognition, fondness, hate, more confusion, horror, sadness.

"Not completely, not anymore."

This was wrong. Something about this is very very wrong.

"Pyrrha I don't know what's going on but I'm sure we can figure this out. You, me, Ren, and Nora."

"It's too much Jaune. Too many embers. There's Pyrrha, Amber, Cinder, and so many others. Ozpins machine woke us all up and we're being blended up. It's scary Jaune, I don't want to disappear!"

She's shaking, the strongest person I know is shaking like a leaf. Ozpin what the hell did you do to my partner?

"Listen. It doesn't matter how much you change or how much you add. You'll always be my partner and we'll always have a place for you. I swear."

The shaking stops but she still looks miserable.

"I have to go. I need to fix myself and hide."

"Hide from what? Ozpin? He should be the one hiding from what I'm going to do to him with Nora's help!"

"There's a bad lady out there Jaune. Worse than cinder and she wants what's in me. I need to go. But I'll be back, when it's safe. When I'm strong enough."

That last bit definitely didn't sound like pyrrha. It almost sounded like cinder. But before I could try to talk her out of leaving she flew up through the roof trailing fire.

My partner was gone and there was only one thing I could do.

I walked over to where the explosion had tossed Ozpin after knocking him out.

And I kicked him in the ribs.

"Wake up. You've got a lot of explaining to do."

Or something like that.

This would probably be better with the Nana Arturia snippets, if only because the Lion King has a lot more clout and can and will point out just how much hot water Menagerie and the Belladonnas are in.

This would probably be better with the Nana Arturia snippets, if only because the Lion King has a lot more clout and can and will point out just how much hot water Menagerie and the Belladonnas are in.

Ya King Jaune is more on making Peace while with either Arturia or Mordred taking the throne Jaune is on his V4 mindset and out for BLOOD through in learning people are hunting Ruby? and Adam was and is working with them? Jaune would personally execute each and every White Fang member himself... leading into an Alter!Jaune...

binge re-reading this thread brining back a few ideas

I just had an idea I had to share.

May is a rather similar to Ruby if you think about it..

> Both of them are snipers.
> Both of them have reddish hair.
> Both of them even have gray eyes, though May's is Grey-Blue.
>....Such a minor difference in eye color, what if she was also a Silver Eye Warrior?

Also, I can't help but have this idea of May being childhood friends with Jaune, and when she and Jaune reunite during the tournament, with the possibility of their relationship deepening, this arouses feelings of jealousy in Ruby, because her position as Jaune's Best Friend is being challenged...she thinks.

I can imagine Ruby lamenting to one of her friends that May beats her in almost every way, and as she's discussing this, it slips out that Jaune probably thinks May is more attractive than her as well.

And then when her conversation partner questions why physical attraction would be something that matters to her where Jaune is concerned if she and him are just friends, that's when it hits her.

She has feelings for him, but what if it's already too late for the two of them?

She can't let that happen.

-May v Ruby or RubyxJaunexMay pre V3 after V2 if you wanna add Weiss cause the dance

-Also the V-tuber Ruby as RoseSythe and Jaune as Darkarc through in Mentor Salem how's bitter about her 'Ex' who 'took the kids and got them killed ' egging on the duo rivalry only to see them to a Collab were there basically flirting none stop

- Jaune semblance is broken but lets amp it up to him literally having his Grimm Eclipse skill tree he has to unlock

But seriously just found my favorite quote in a fanfic by Coeur Al'Aran- In Your Wildest Dreams -
Ruby: It's not even like you're strong or trained before Beacon. You came in as a nobody and were able to hold your own in the freaking Vytal Festival in the space of half a year. You're unfair! Hacks! Blake's crappy harem protagonists make more sense than you do!

*Months later*

Blake: "I'm sorry, Yang. I've wronged you and team RWBY."

Yang: "Damn right."

Blake: "Jaune helped me see the error of my ways... No, he proved it!"

Yang: "Way to go, Vomit Boy!"

Blake: "While you were struggling, I was having my back blown out by a penis longer than my forearm."

Yang: "Serves you...wait, what?"

Blake: "While you and the team were stuck with gruel and track rations, I was nothing more than a faunus throatpussy chugging down enough ultra-thick, super-yummy Arc nut to knock all four of us up with triplets. Daily. Straight from the balls."

Yang: *tugging at her collar* "I, uh, um..."

Blake: *lips quivering* "While you were being drilled without mercy, I was being drilled so hard I thought I was a cow faunus, and it just made Jaune go even harder."

Yang: *looking down at her own boobs* "Eeee..."

Blake: *breathing hard* "While you were training your huntress skills to exhaustion, I was training my huntress skills to be a... a... houri! I still get ready to dance when Jaune snaps his fingers!"

Yang: *weakly* "Yeah, um, what... what else does he do?"

Blake: "The point is, I've been a bad kitty. Very bad. But Jaune's punishing me." *grabs Yang's hands* "I... I can't ask you...beg you...to forgive me, Yang! But until that day I'll take my punishments without complaint."

Yang: *squirming* "Yeah. I... I don't..."

Blake: *meekly* "Could you tie this choker around my neck? For my punishment later?"

Yang: *reading the inscription* "Snap... My.... Collar?

Blake: "Kitty's going to get her cream, fresh and hot~ Uh, I mean, I couldn't ask you to..."

Yang: "Er... I think I should...watch. Yeah, that's it, just to make sure and...and..."

Blake: *hopefully* "Hold my head down and make me choke and gag?"

should post this in the NSFW thread but not sure how to cross post yet...

And I kicked him in the ribs.

"Wake up. You've got a lot of explaining to do."
Jaune: Ren that is some very impressive and kinda scary knotwork.
Ren: Thank you.
Jaune: Your welcome. Now Nora taze the prisoner!
Nora: gremlin cackles as she tazes Ozpin in the testicles.
Ozbin: wakes up with a scream and spazzeming.
Jaune: Now Ozpin your gonna tell us what the fuck you did to my partner!
Ozpin: Mr. Arc surely this is a bit excessive.
Jaune: Nora
Nora: Aye aye fearless leader! Breaks a coffee machine.
Ozpin: You monsters!
Jaune: Confess!

Jaune: Ren that is some very impressive and kinda scary knotwork.
Ren: Thank you.
Jaune: Your welcome. Now Nora taze the prisoner!
Nora: gremlin cackles as she tazes Ozpin in the testicles.
Ozbin: wakes up with a scream and spazzeming.
Jaune: Now Ozpin your gonna tell us what the fuck you did to my partner!
Ozpin: Mr. Arc surely this is a bit excessive.
Jaune: Nora
Nora: Aye aye fearless leader! Breaks a coffee machine.
Ozpin: You monsters!
Jaune: Confess!
Jaune: he isn't breaking quick enough. Bring out the pumpkin spice.

*Ozpin begins screaming*

I kind of imagine Morgana created Mordred as a kind of speed grown clone out of some magical items left over from before the moon was broken to try and usurp Arturia during the Great War. However, Arturia here was raised in a much more loving family in a more modern civilization, and so while initially she was freaked out by Mordred, with her family's help (and Shirou's) she accepted Mordred as her "son".

(She does still call Shirou "Mom" but that's just another eccentricity her parents just accept.)

Mordred then joined Arturia and helped beat the crap out of Morgana. Who, after the war ended, was pardoned.

She does occasionally visit Radian but most of her time is taken up by searching out magical artifacts from before the fall of the magical civilizations. She's also very good at hiding and very clever, so Ozpin has struggled to track her down so that he can recruit her.

Morgana would probably know of Salem or suspect her existence, but given her nature as a survivor she would not divulge this unless it was necessary.

So after the fall of Beacon and Vale she might inform her half-sister and her "sort of daughter/son" about this.

Merlin is also a researcher into ancient magics. He has worked with Ozpin, but only reluctantly as Arturia is his Queen and essentially beloved niece, and despite his flaws he will follow her into Hell if necessary. Ozpin knows this and so hasn't pushed Merlin too hard. Besides, people poking around into magic in Remnant probably tend to become targets of Salem to be silenced-Permanently.

I kind of imagine Morgana created Mordred as a kind of speed grown clone out of some magical items left over from before the moon was broken to try and usurp Arturia during the Great War. However, Arturia here was raised in a much more loving family in a more modern civilization, and so while initially she was freaked out by Mordred, with her family's help (and Shirou's) she accepted Mordred as her "son".

(She does still call Shirou "Mom" but that's just another eccentricity her parents just accept.)

Mordred then joined Arturia and helped beat the crap out of Morgana. Who, after the war ended, was pardoned.

She does occasionally visit Radian but most of her time is taken up by searching out magical artifacts from before the fall of the magical civilizations. She's also very good at hiding and very clever, so Ozpin has struggled to track her down so that he can recruit her.

Morgana would probably know of Salem or suspect her existence, but given her nature as a survivor she would not divulge this unless it was necessary.

I'd honestly just excise Morgan completely - Mordred is Arturia's daughter in this timeline; she remembers Morgan because she's been reincarnated via magical wibble-wobble bullshit or a botched up wish or divine intervention.

Arturia: "Mordred? Mordred, sweetheart, where are you-"
Mordred: "FATHER, FIGHT ME!"
Arturia: "Sir Mordred, this is hardly..." *eyes going wide in realization as a kid Mordred pops out from behind a pillar, Clarent in one hand, with a shit-eating grin on her face*
Mordred: "Father-"
Arturia: "Mother. I gave birth to you here, Mordred."
Mordred: *frowning* "Don't be silly, Father. You're Father and your consort is Other Father. Mothers are-" *launches into a long explanation about why non-abusive, non-monstrous women aren't really mothers*
Arturia: "I am going to fucking murder Morgan when I see her again."

Merlin is also a researcher into ancient magics. He has worked with Ozpin, but only reluctantly as Arturia is his Queen and essentially beloved niece, and despite his flaws he will follow her into Hell if necessary. Ozpin knows this and so hasn't pushed Merlin too hard. Besides, people poking around into magic in Remnant probably tend to become targets of Salem to be silenced-Permanently.

Merlin's actually fairly easy to adapt - he's projecting himself out from Avalon, and the reason he gives zero shits about Salem is because he simply doesn't care. The thing about Merlin is that he's not only Solomon's successor as the Grand Caster, but he has a fundamentally alien outlook where he loves humanity in the same kind of way that also makes him a Beast candidate. There's some fucked up irony in that given his views on Solomon and Solomon's ties to Goetia.

There're also hints that his outlook isn't that fundamentally alien after all, given that he's genuinely contrite about Arturia's fate.

Why he's in Remnant? Magical bullshit; he's fucking Merlin. The moment Arturia remembered who she was, he popped up behind her and got beaten down with a shovel for his troubles.

The best way to involve him with the plot is, of course, via Magi*Mari shenanigans as he trolls Ozpin.

Jaune: "Magi*Mari? You do know that's Merlin, right?"
Ozpin (in Oscar): "I'll thank you not to associate this wise and startlingly attractive young lady with that...that individual, Mr. Arc."
Jaune: "It's Merlin. Your AI waifu is a childish wizard sitting in the basement and giggling his head off while telling you to kill yourself."
Ozpin: "Detention, Mr. Arc!"
Jaune: "We're not even in Beacon anymore!"

*in Radian, in a basement beneath the Arc home*

Merlin: "LMAO get wrecked normie"

I'd honestly just excise Morgan completely - Mordred is Arturia's daughter in this timeline; she remembers Morgan because she's been reincarnated via magical wibble-wobble bullshit or a botched up wish or divine intervention.

Arturia: "Mordred? Mordred, sweetheart, where are you-"
Mordred: "FATHER, FIGHT ME!"
Arturia: "Sir Mordred, this is hardly..." *eyes going wide in realization as a kid Mordred pops out from behind a pillar, Clarent in one hand, with a shit-eating grin on her face*
Mordred: "Father-"
Arturia: "Mother. I gave birth to you here, Mordred."
Mordred: *frowning* "Don't be silly, Father. You're Father and your consort is Other Father. Mothers are-" *launches into a long explanation about why non-abusive, non-monstrous women aren't really mothers*
Arturia: "I am going to fucking murder Morgan when I see her again."

Merlin's actually fairly easy to adapt - he's projecting himself out from Avalon, and the reason he gives zero shits about Salem is because he simply doesn't care. The thing about Merlin is that he's not only Solomon's successor as the Grand Caster, but he has a fundamentally alien outlook where he loves humanity in the same kind of way that also makes him a Beast candidate. There's some fucked up irony in that given his views on Solomon and Solomon's ties to Goetia.

There're also hints that his outlook isn't that fundamentally alien after all, given that he's genuinely contrite about Arturia's fate.

Why he's in Remnant? Magical bullshit; he's fucking Merlin. The moment Arturia remembered who she was, he popped up behind her and got beaten down with a shovel for his troubles.

The best way to involve him with the plot is, of course, via Magi*Mari shenanigans as he trolls Ozpin.

Jaune: "Magi*Mari? You do know that's Merlin, right?"
Ozpin (in Oscar): "I'll thank you not to associate this wise and startlingly attractive young lady with that...that individual, Mr. Arc."
Jaune: "It's Merlin. Your AI waifu is a childish wizard sitting in the basement and giggling his head off while telling you to kill yourself."
Ozpin: "Detention, Mr. Arc!"
Jaune: "We're not even in Beacon anymore!"

*in Radian, in a basement beneath the Arc home*

Merlin: "LMAO get wrecked normie"

Yeah, Mordred being Shirou and Arturia's first child would make more sense. I just feel that if she was Isabel's grandmother that Isabel would be uh... Far different. So Mordred is Jaune's great aunt instead.

Isabel's father, Shirou and Arturia's second child, sadly died with his wife in a Grimm attack when Isabel was about nine. Thus Isabel became very responsible from a young age and has looked to Arturia and Shirou for guidance. And sometimes Mordred.

I kind of want Merlin here to be a guy who figured out some magic but often bullshit a lot.

Beacon is not ready for what's coming.

It had honestly slipped Ozpins mind (read: been violently suppressed) that a Arc, a Scarletina, and a Winchester would all be attending beacon during a holiday season.

All of which come from large or well off families. Which means holidays? Holidays are a production.

With the night of fear coming up as the next big holiday (followed shortly by the thankful meal) beacon was about to get....spooky.

Already there were reports of Mr.Arc crafting disturbingly realistic fake organs that students kept finding.

Miss Scarletina had been seen force-feeding horrifying looking concoctions to bound students (luckily the taste was fine, all the damage was purely psychological).

And Mr.Winchester had somehow taken over one of the training rooms and converted it into his own little farm where he was currently making pumpkins the size of station wagons.

Truly this couldn't get worse.

"HE'S BEEN STEALING MY DUST TO GROW WHAT?!"

oh dear that was miss schnee. Better call the lawyers, and Port to make sure one of the kids hasn't made unholy life for the holidays. Again.

Brothers sometimes he swears he can still hear that ice dust creature speaking.

(From the AC vents a small creature made of snow and ice glares at Ozpin and his hot hot coffee.

Frosty the icedustman: happy birthday. )

Luckily it's long dead.

Ozpin begins to prepare for his holiday season. Plenty of pain killers and alcohol.

Some quick prompts since work is screwing me over so hard this week:

-Jaune and Yang get closer doing street racing on their motorcycles.

-What if Weiss decided to become a vigilante to stop her father's evil actions? Kind of like Spoiler but rich and with Klein as her Alfred?

-"Uncle" Mordred comes to visit Jaune at Beacon and decides to give him and his friends some free training. They are sooo fucked.

-The Huntsman confronts the Sun Dragon (Aka Yang in a domino mask and bikini) while she is committing serial jaywalking and potential public lewdness! Can the Huntsman keep his wits about him while dealing with this near-exhibitionist? Will Wonder-Zwei interfere or just enjoy the chaos? And what of Red Huntress?

-Ruby needs a break from all the fighting and hard work at Atlas. Whitley Schnee needs a break from the stress of basically running the company. They meet and bond over engineering, fun things, and lost childhoods.

-May Zedong in this timeline is just the assumed name of Maia Sarkara, Crown Princess of Pandu, and she is Jaune's childhood friend. She went to study at Shade because it would draw less attention to the princess if she went to Beacon, but now she's here and she's eager to reconnect with Jaune... And Pyrrha is jealous.

-Turns out Pyrrha has a very, very nerdy obsession with an old Mistralian anime. It's like Power Rangers or Masked Rider and totally cheesy. She'd die of embarrassment if anyone found out... Turns out Jaune finds out and is totally okay with it.

-Cowboy!Jaune takes his friends out to a dude ranch for a weekend of relaxation. How does it go?

-The Huntsman confronts the Sun Dragon (Aka Yang in a domino mask and bikini) while she is committing serial jaywalking and potential public lewdness! Can the Huntsman keep his wits about him while dealing with this near-exhibitionist? Will Wonder-Zwei interfere or just enjoy the chaos? And what of Red Huntress?

Pyrrha and Yang, errr, the Red Huntress and Sun Dragon start arguing over who will have the Huntsmen as their pursuing protagonist, and then Jaune launches into a speech about the heroic virtues of sharing. This gives the girls ideas....

Wonder Zwei is just happy to be there, and out getting some fresh air.

-Cowboy!Jaune takes his friends out to a dude ranch for a weekend of relaxation. How does it go?

Yang decides to see if the bikini she brought goes with the chaps, and ranch hat Cowboy!Jaune gives her.....

Last edited:
wait, I thought ruby was the red huntress? how did i mix the two up?

RWBY CHIBI has Pyrrha as the Red Huntress a villain, but some shorts and one-shots also give Ruby that name as a Hero. So it's easy to mix them up... Actually that gives me an idea >;}

Ruby being a heroine Red Huntress while Pyrrha being a 'Villian' and them arguing about who came first

The Arc Clan: "Uncle" Mordred (Rough)
- - -

Team JNPR and Team RWBY were returning from a joint training mission. They walked through Beacon's Star Maiden garden filled with beautiful fountains, flowers, marble columns...

Which is when loud music begins to play. Jaune pales as he hears it.

Ruby: "What is that song? It sounds super old!"

Yang: "I think Dad used to play it all the time... VB?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Jaune has his weapon out and shield up.

Jaune: "ARM YOURSELVES-!"

A figure in heavy combat armor, with horns on her helmet, charges in and swings her sword. Jaune barely parries the first three blows, before the figure sidesteps his desperate counter attack and slaps him on the ass with the flat of her blade. This sends him flying headfirst through a stone bench. Everyone else scatters and pulls their weapons.

Ruby: "!!! JAUNE!" She leaps into super speed with her Semblance, and strikes the armored figure several times. Each time the figure parries or deflects the hits with her sword, before yanking Ruby into range, punching her in the stomach, and throwing her into a column.

Ruby: "URK!"

Figure: "A Lancer who gets too close and fights too predictably..." She blocks Pyrrha's furious counter strikes and then evades Yang's berserker rage "Hmmm..." She trades sword blows with Pyrrha while evading everyone else's fire, before Yang charges at her.

She then catches Yang's wrist and throws her into Pyrrha. Pyrrha tries to catch Yang... Which is when the figure closes the distance and slaps them into a fountain with her sword.

Figure: "A Berserker without brains or agility and another Lancer who is far too showy and emotionally compromised-" She dodges around Nora's wild swings and slams, using her agility to disarm Nora and then kick her into a tree. "Another Berserker who is too wild-"

Ren pops up and tries to strike her from behind, but the figure swings around and unleashes an Aura blast that sends him crashing through a fountain statue.

Figure: "Assassin with shitty weapons and-" She casually backhands Weiss who tries to charge her. Weiss plows into a flower garden with a screech. "A Caster who thinks she's a Saber."

She looks over at Blake, who was hesitating behind a pillar.

Figure: "And finally, another Assassin who thinks too much." sighs "JAUNE! Your teams are very disappointing!"

Pyrrha gets up and attacks again. This time the figure is forced to fight a bit more seriously, having to parry and counter and even evade Pyrrha's furious assault. Pyrrha manages to get a hit on her helmet. The figure traps Pyrrha's blade against hers.

Figure: "Ooh... I may have misjudged you. You might be fun-"

Jaune: "DAMNIT MORDRED! STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR I'M CALLING NANA!"

Mordred: "YOU WOULDN'T!"

Jaune holds up his Scroll. Mordred huffs, and pulls back. The rest of RWBY and JNPR get up. Weiss is glaring hot death at Mordred, and then at Blake.

Weiss: "You SAID you were gonna back me up!"

Blake: "Well, I-!"

Yang: "I thought you were gonna do the same!"

Blake: "Would it have actually mattered?! We all got clobbered!"

Ruby: "YES! YES IT WOULD! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU ATTACK?!"

The woman's helmet slides open, revealing a rather strikingly beautiful older blonde woman with blue eyes, a ponytail for her slightly white streaked locks, and a cocky grin.

Mordred: "I am Sir Mordred Arc! Knight of the Round Table! Heir to the throne of Albion! And... Jaune Arc's great-uncle."

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

Ruby: "Wha-You're Jaune's unc-but you're a-!"

Jaune: "DON'T! Don't! It's not worth it! Just call her-um, him, Uncle Mordred." sighs

Weiss: "Did you really have to attack us as a greeting?! Are you insane?!"

Mordred: "YES! It is how one should properly greet Hunters-in-Training! And given I mopped the floor with you all except the redheaded Lancer, you clearly need a lot of work! Jaune I can understand-His parents forbade him from training and he is catching up! But YOU! How the mighty have fallen!"

Jaune: "Mordred, you are literally 80 years old and have seen more combat than most of us have in a lifetime."

Mordred: "BIG DEAL! If you'd worked together you might have stood a chance! Well, nothing for it! I shall have to train you myself!"

Nora: "Oh wow... Jaune? Your uncle is cool and super hot!"

Mordred: "DAMN RIGHT I AM!"

Weiss: "She's a lunatic-" Mordred has a sword to her throat "Urk!"

Mordred: "Don't call me a woman, damnit! Just because I have a husband and have borne him children does not MAKE ME A WOMAN! It merely makes me very manly!"

Weiss: "I-You-!"

Jaune: "Please. Don't. You'll only make things worse."

Weiss: "S-Sure, um, Mordred. You are... Very manly."

Mordred: Withdraws her sword "EXCELLENT! Now, all is not lost! You have promise! But back in MY DAY, we were fighting bandits and Grimm beasts every single day for classes! None of this book learning nonsense! We shall go get alcohol-!"

Jaune: "AHEM."

Mordred: "We shall go get drinks of some sort! And then perhaps get our nails done! I like the star designs on my nails, that's extra manly!"

Nora: "Question!"

Mordred: "Yes?"

Nora: "Why that old music?"

Mordred: "It's catchy and I enjoy listening to music while training!"

Nora: gasp "IT IS SUPER CATCHY!"

Jaune: "Pyrrha? You okay?"

Pyrrha's eyes are sparkling.

Pyrrha: "That was the most amazing and intense fight I've ever had, Jaune! I can't wait for your uncle to train us more!"

Jaune sighs.

Jaune: "Yeah, me too..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back