• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Funny idea:

- Jaune knows Nekoken/Cat Fist/Cat-Fu with all the conditions and issues it comes with.
Nekoken from Ranma ½ is a fighting technique/condition which is learned by having fish sausages tied to them and tossed into a pit of hungry cats, traumatising them in the prossess and giving them ailurophobia.
When forcefully exposed to a cat for too long/closely they become semi-catatonic, enters a feral cat-like mentality and fights like one.

So Jaune would be absolutely terrified of Blake after he finds out she's a cat faunus, and any cat-like grimm (like the Sabyr), and can go berserk, or when the danger is passed snuggle up to people he likes.

Last edited:
Ladybird New
Ladybird, ladybird fly away home,
Your house is on fire and your children are gone,
Your house is on fire,
Your children shall burn!

- - -

Isabel had not wanted to believe it. She could not believe it.

For so long, she had dismissed any concerns about Blossom Springfield. She was the only survivor of her family after a massive Grimm and bandit assault on her village. She still remembered how the little ladybug Faunus girl looked: Blank eyed and walking dead, a little waif covered in ash and blood not her own.

Isabel had rescued and healed the little girl herself. She'd personally found a good home to take her in, a lovely couple in Radian who had raised her with all the warmth and affection they could. She'd grown up into an amazing woman: Sharp, strong, and intelligent.

So she had trouble socializing. After what she'd been through? It was perfectly understandable!

So she was brusque and tactless. She would learn in time! Isabel herself had been worse at her age!

So she was secretive. So many of her projects had mysteriously ended abruptly or vanished entirely.

So what if several missing people had been reported? It was sadly not unusual around the Radian Valley, though thankfully much less often thanks to Nick and the militia.

She hadn't wanted to believe it. Not her star pupil. Sure, she was confident Jaune would wow the medical world when he came of age but Blossom was a marvel. A mind as sharp as a blade, as quick as a fish in a clear stream.

Yet... She knew the scent of death anywhere. One day, she had smelled it on Blossom. So intensely she couldn't dismiss it due to Blossom's work in the morgue.

Blossom had fled. Isabel had gotten Nick and a militia team and they'd tracked her down. To one of many old ruins on the outskirts of Radian's Old Wall.

It was an underground chamber underneath an old watchtower. It had been concealed with weeds, stones and dirt... But her nose didn't lie and Nick's tracking experience didn't either.

They went in. Found a metal door that looked like it'd been taken from a bank vault.

Isabel had torn that open in a heartbeat. They'd gone down a dark hallway. There had been a dim light ahead. They'd entered into... Into a butcher's shop. Cold, sterile, metallic... And covered in blood and gore.

In the center of it all stood Blossom, typing on a computer console. She looked up from her work, the blue light reflecting off her cold green eyes and the glass tanks of bodies floating in suspension fluid. Her hair was pink and rigid like the twin shells of a ladybug, and out of her forehead grew two antenna. She wore a white labcoat over her scrubs, a used one hanging off a peg on the far wall nearest them.

"Blossom," Isabel said quietly, using her Semblance to control her hormones and calm herself, "What is this?"

"This? This is my private laboratory, Teacher," Blossom said in her usual cool voice, "Where I've been conducting my own experiments. My own research."

"This... This is not research," Isabel managed, her control shaking a bit. One of the militia members threw up behind her. She couldn't blame him.

Blossom shook her head slowly.

"Of course this is research. I've documented every step, every procedure, every finding. All of this data for my true goal. A goal worthy of your apprentice."

"And that is?" Isabel demanded.

Blossom smiled.

"True cellular regeneration. Immortality. The banishment of death entirely. That is my life's goal."

Isabel shook her head.

"Death is the way of all life. You know this..."

Blossom slowly shook her head. A small smile grew on her face. She looked around the place of horrors and her smile only grew.

"My mother called me Ladybird... She told me to fly away as our house burned. Fly, fly. I tried... But I couldn't. So I stayed. I stayed and hid. I watched the entire thing. My entire family devoured and burned to death."

She looked intently at Isabel, right in her eyes.

"That is when I learned the power of death. And the power of life."

Anger filled Isabel's chest. She seethed and her Semblance couldn't hold back her rage.

"I taught you to preserve life! To save it!"

Blossom stared at Isabel in confusion.

"But I am, Teacher. I am preserving it! I'm saving it! But you taught me there is a price to be paid for every advance in science! These otherwise worthless people... These specimens paid that price. So that others might live forever!"

"You're butchering people in search of an answer no one has found, and no one will ever find!" Isabel snarled.

Blossom shook her head.

"They just didn't go far enough!"

Nick stepped forward, brandishing his sword.

"You can have an argument about ethics and philosophy later," Nick stated flatly, "You're going to jail now, you crazy person."

"You had me over at your farmhouse many times for dinner," Blossom stated.

"Yeah, and now I'm taking you to jail," Nick growled, "So don't make this any more difficult than it has to be."

"Teacher?" Blossom looked at Isabel.

Isabel powered up her Aura and took a fighting stance. Her face was grim and angry.

"Hands where I can see them, Blossom," she stated coldly.

Blossom's eyes widened just a bit.

"You taught me to save lives-"

"And you've taken them!" Isabel exploded. "You've sacrificed innocent people for an impossible dream! You've twisted everything I ever taught you!"

Blossom's eyes went dead. As dead as the day Isabel had found her in the ruins of her home.

"I see," she murmured. "I thought you would understand... I was wrong."

She slammed a hand down onto the computer console. She channeled her Aura. Fire Dust began to ignite around them, as the tanks and horrors began to explode around them. Nick dashed forward and swung his sword at Blossom, but she dropped down with her computer. Gouts of flames began to consume their surroundings. Isabel, Nick and the team ran back down the hallway right out the door into open sky.

The ruins collapsed into fire and dust behind them, sending up a pillar of smoke into the night sky. Isabel watched it, as the sirens of the Radian fire department began to wail.

"Start sweeping all the old tunnels!" Nick shouted. "There are maps for the emergency evacuations! If you see her, don't engage, call in back up immediately!"

"Yes sir!"

They ran off into the night in pairs. Nick turned to Isabel and frowned deeply. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"Izzy? Izzy?"

Isabel took a deep breath and slowly shook her head.

"... It's my fault," she muttered. "It's all my fault. I should have seen it... I didn't want to see it..."

She bowed her head.

"Now a monster is on the loose... Of my own creation. I-"

"Whatever she's done," Nick stated firmly, "She chose to do it. Not you. The man who owns a gun is not responsible if the man he hands it to commits a murder."

Isabel sniffled. Tears ran down her nose and onto the wild grass.

"If only I could believe that," she whispered.

Last edited:
Ahh shit. Wonder of shoes gonna parasite her soul like he does?

She'll more likely go the route of her mentor, and find a way to continuously regenerate her cells so she never grows old or dies. Maybe shedding her skin or mortal coil to regrow her entire body inside a cocoon periodically. Not unlike an insect pupating into its adult form.

She'll more likely go the route of her mentor, and find a way to continuously regenerate her cells so she never grows old or dies. Maybe shedding her skin or mortal coil to regrow her entire body inside a cocoon periodically. Not unlike an insect pupating into its adult form.

She starts "improving" herself, and turns into something resembling the Changeling's from MLP......

Would be ironic if she's eventually killed by Salem. Not out of hatred or malice, but out of few times Salem geniunely shows compassion, even if its in her own twisted way - she believes that immortality is actually a curse, and while she can't free herself from it, she can "free" Blossom. Whether she wants it or not.

Victory New
The world changes but pain still remains

Remnant is a peaceful planet.
it wasn't always so, historians say once in the distant past creatures called Grimm plagued the lands destroying anything and everything.

But heroes rose up time and again to hold back the beast until one finally rose up who stopped them at the source saving humanity.

And this legendary heroes reward for their actions.

Was pain.

On the small island of patch outside the city of Rose lies a forest.

The crescent Forrest is a strange place. Nobody ever seems to visit outside the caretakers, there are no trails, no preserves, no hidden treasures or spooky stories.

Just a Forrest with a small grave in the center.

Every year or so someone from the Arc or Xaio-long family comes and tends to the grave.

They pull the weeds, double check the writing on the headstone has been touched up, and say goodbye to the statue by the grave.

The statue is of a knight in full armor sitting by the grave. A strong figure but also a sad one. The statue is unsettling to many, perhaps it's how life like it seems, perhaps it's the wet moss that flows from the eyeholes of the armor.

It's probably the feeling of loss that seeps from the statue like a aura.

When asked the caretaker families refuse to name the statue they just say he's "a hero who won and lost everything".

Here Lies Ruby Arc
Beloved wife and sister
A Rose plucked too early

3279 A.G - 3 A.S

So little explanation here. The good guys did it they won! And Jaune even got to lay down the finishing strike with a big ol helping of Ruby and some silver eye magic!

Unfortunately that put a big strain on her, more than they realized at the time.

By the time they did, it was too late. Afterwards Jaune spent every day at her grave.

When he died it actually took them a while to notice because of just how long he usually spends at her grave.

Rather than move his body away from Ruby Oscar cast a bit of magic and turned jaunes body to stone.

I will say this. Jaune DID pass on, he's not trapped or avoiding the afterlife. The crying statue is sorta like a imprint or recording of his emotions.

Also for the years on Ruby's tombstone the A.G is After Gods and A.S is After Salem.

Jaune SI BS 18: Generous Impulses New
Afterwards... Jaune, Blake, Kali and Ghira walk in a Valean Park.

Ghira: "Honestly? This is the best thing that's happened to us for a long time. You're no longer a hostage of White Fang-"

Blake: "Wait, I was a hostage?!"

Kali: "They strongly implied that you were with us, and if we tried to interfere..."

Blake: sniffles "I'm... I'm so sorry...!"

Kali hugs her.

Kali: "It's all right, Blake. It's all right..."

Blake: "I feel so stupid... I trusted them...!"

Ghira: grumbles "We trusted Sienna Khan and Adam Taurus once, too." He hugged his daughter

Jaune stands there a bit awkwardly.

Kali: "Jaune... It's much safer for Blake here than in Menagerie. Can we trust you to look after our daughter?"

Jaune: "She can kick my ass. Regularly does, too."

Blake: "We're a bad match-up. He's a close range Tank fighter, I'm stealthy and agile-When he gets a hit on me it's like I'm being pounded by the fist of God. A few hits like that and I'm just finished. I can barely keep up! I only finish him off with my full skill and even then I'm left mindbroken-"

Jaune: "You are doing that on purpose!"

Blake: blush "... Maybe a little...?"

Kali: "Aw. She did learn from my kunoichi teachings!"

Jaune: "And anyway, she has a team that looks after her-"

Ghira: "But we are asking you, Jaune."

Jaune: "I..." sighs "I will. I will keep your daughter safe."

Kali: "Wonderful!" She cuddles Blake "We're gonna talk with Ozpin about some diplomatic things. We'll leave you and your knight alone for now~!"

Jaune: "Have a girlfriend! Cannot emphasize that enough. Have a girlfriend whom I love!"

Kali: "So do I~. Later!"

Kali and Ghira head off after a few more hugs, leaving Jaune and Blake alone. Jaune sighed.

Jaune: "... Parents, huh?"

Blake: "Y-yeah."

Silence.

Blake: "I'm sorry Jaune. I... I still messed up and I'm sorry! I just-When I'm scared I... I overthink and underthink...!"

Jaune: "Hey, hey..." He hugs her "I get it. Okay? You feel so much, you want to do so much... And you feel so guilty for every mistake you ever made. And... They're some big ones. But I know you care so hard about everything. That's your strength, Blake. It's also a weakness... But you can learn to make it your full strength. Or... Something like that. My dad says stuff like that all the time..."

Blake: "... Can you help protect me... From myself?"

Jaune: "Until you can do it yourself? Yeah."

Blake: "That... That's going to be a long time."

Jaune: "I'm not going anywhere... As a friend. Again. A friend."

Blake: "... Are you sure-?"

Jaune: "Blake!" He pushes her away "I'm with YANG. All right? I know your parents are desperate for you to have a boyfriend other than Adam Taurus. Again, I get it. But I'm not some... Some harem protagonist!"

Blake: flush "... You could be."

Jaune: "What."

Blake: "It's not illegal. It's not very common but there are polygamous relationships. And your great-grandfather-!"

Jaune: "I just got a girlfriend, okay? Slow down! Besides, she's your partner! And I will NOT let you betray her! Got it?!"

Blake: "... You're right." ears droop "I'm sorry Jaune. I just... It's been so long since I felt cared for. Safe. You make me feel safe!"

Jaune: "So will your teammates. Develop your friendships more with them."

Blake: "What about the harem?"

Jaune: "NO! N! O! I! LOVE! YANG! Okay? And so should you!" Sighs, turns... Sees Yang standing there "YANG!"

Yang is bright red... Though not out of anger.

Yang: "... You love me...?"

Jaune: "Y-Yeah..."

Yang: "Like that filia stuff or...?"

Jaune: "Um... More the other kind... Eros."

Yang: "Oh... I get that now!"

Jaune: "Yeah. It's all connected and-"

Yang kisses him possessively.

Jaune: Oh wow... Kissing. Kissing is amazing. So amazing... And she's grabbing my-Brain? BRAIN!

Jaune's Brain: Howa... Humwha... Boobies... Groping...!

Jaune: "Mwah... Haa..." He breaks the kiss "Haa... Haa... W-Wow..."

Yang: "Y-yeah..."

Blake stares with a red face. Yang turns and glares at her.

Blake: "Yang? I'm sorry. I just... I'm a little starved for affection, I suppose. And Jaune is... Well..." blush "He's like Prince Naofumi~! He loves and cares for his wives and fights to right the wrongs of a world that hates him!"

Jaune: "When did the world hate me? Also wait you've read Shield Hero?"

Blake: "You mean Shield Saint."

Jaune: "Oh, of course. Like Spruce Willis."

Blake: "What does that have to do with him?"

Jaune: "I... Nevermind."

Blake: "The point is, Yang... I-I care deeply for him. I also respect that you care for him. And we're friends, so... So I want to do right by you."

Yang: "Good... So... Stop sniffing around my man?"

Blake: "... I can't promise that."

Yang: "What?"

Blake: "I can promise that I will find a solution for all of us to be happy though." smiles

Jaune: "That sounds ominous."

Yang: "What kind of solution?!"

Blake: smiles "You'll find out." She vanishes

Jaune: sighs "... Yang, I'm sorry. Look, I don't do this on purpose-!"

Yang: "I know! I know... You care. I bet you nursed wounded animals back to health all the time on your farm!"

Jaune: "It was a farm, I kind of had to..." At Yang's look "But yes. I did. I just... I became a Hunter to help people. To protect people. To... Give people hope. And I can't just ignore someone who needs help. Even if they are a perverted catgirl princess with major psychological issues."

Yang: "Heh... Or a juvenile delinquent with some issues being abandoned?"

Jaune: smiles "Yeah..." He hugs her "I swear, Yang. I will never abandon you."

Yang: blush "Just... Coming right out with that?"

Jaune: "Yeah. You like it when I'm sincere, right?"

Yang: "Dorky was the word."

Jaune: "You still like it though."

Yang: "Yeah..."

She kisses him again.

Yang: "Mmm... But you really need to stop making girls fall for you. I'm not into girls... I mean... I don't think so?"

Jaune: bright red

Yang: glare "... Okay, who are you imagining me with?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha."

Yang: "Not Blake?"

Jaune: "She basically hits every one of your trauma buttons right now."

Yang: "But if she didn't... You wouldn't mind me getting it from the cats meow~?"

Jaune: bright red "Damnit woman!"

Yang: "Heheheh~!

Jaune's Brain: She's just joking... She's getting over her anxiety, which is good. She would never want a harem, and... Neither would I! ... Okay I would but I'd be stupid to want that. And insane. And I'm definitely neither of those things...

Jaune wasn't sure how much of his fanon was true to this world and how much wasn't. That made things delicate. There was also the fact that a lot of other information about this world wasn't something he'd even dreamed up. There were hundreds of students at Beacon all with their own histories, identities, families, and so on. He was also unsure of what his early changes to the timeline might cause later on in the future.

But as much as he might try to deny it... He was still Jaune Arc. He was going to help people, and deal with the consequences. So, it was time to test another bit of fanon.

He bumped into May Zedong outside the library, accidentally knocking her books out of her arms.

Jaune: "Oh! Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

May: "N-No, it's fine! I was a little distracted, sorry!"

Jaune knelt at the same time she did... And their heads bonked together.

May: "OW! OW OW OW!"

Jaune: "Urk... Oh geez, I'm so sorry... You okay?"

May was out, complete with anime spinny eyes.

Jaune's Brain: Oh great going, genius! Any other amazing plans, Hannibal?!

Jaune: "Craaaap!"

He got her to the nurse's office. Funny enough it was manned (womanned?) by a Racoon Faunus nurse named Tsune. And yeah, she was definitely hot. And fawned over him a bit.

Tsune: "Are you sure you're okay, Jaune? I mean, you both hit your heads-"

Jaune: "It's fine, I'm used to it, how is she?"

Tsune smiles and does some scans with medical devices Jaune is familiar with thanks to his mother.

Tsune: "Oh, she's just fine! I would wager it was more shock than the impact."

Jaune: "That's good... Hmmm..."

Tsune: "Mm? What is it, Jaune? Do you know her?"

Jaune's Brain: Gotta do this just right...

Jaune: "Well... She looks really familiar. Like, ridiculously familiar."

Tsune: "Hmm... Now that you mention it... She does."

Jaune: "Like, say... The spitting image of Saia Sarkara?"

Tsune: eyes widen "Y-Yes, actually! I was a field medic a few years behind them!"

Jaune: "Hmmm... And their daughter was kidnapped and presumed dead almost two decades ago..."

Tsune: "I... Wow..."

May: wakes up "Hwah...? Oh... Oh dear... What happened?"

Jaune: "Um, I kind of accidentally knocked you out. Which is strange since that's what you are." cheesy grin

May: blush "H-Huh?"

Jaune's Brain: I've been hanging out too much with Yang, shit... "Er, just a bad joke. So uh... I'm Jaune Arc. You are?"

May: "M-May Zedong. Team BRNZ." gasps "Oh no! I have to get the textbooks to them or they'll fail the next test!"

Jaune: "Woah woah woah! You're not going anywhere." He gently pushes her back "You took a nasty fall. Nurse Tsune needs to examine you."

Tsune: "Well..."

Jaune gives her a pleading look. She sighs and nods.

Tsune: "I do think it couldn't hurt. Also, I've been going through your records. Your genetic scans aren't on file. Do you mind if I take some samples?"

May: "I-I mean, um..." wince "I... I don't think that would be a good idea... Uh... M-My parents told me never to get one of those."

Jaune: "What happened to your parents? If you don't mind me asking?"

May: "Oh, um... Well..." looks aside "A Grimm attack on our village when I was... I was seven. I was orphaned."

Jaune: reaches out to squeeze her hand "I'm very sorry about that. You didn't get a DNA test ever though?"

May: "Um, Shade Academy doesn't require it for anything... Er... So um..." She frowns "Why is that important?"

Jaune: "Well... Strange as this may sound? My godparents lost their daughter when she was a baby. And you're the spitting image of my godmother, except for your eyes."

May: "I-I am?!"

Jaune shows a photo of the Arc family with the Sarkaras during a holiday visit. Arjun and Saia are out of royal regalia, as is their son Abhimanyu. Yet it is clear that Saia resembles an older May almost exactly. Right down to the, uh... Measurements. May's eyes however are greyish-blue... Exactly like Arjun's.

May's eyes widen in disbelief. She shakily holds out a hand and touches the screen.

May: "Who... Who are they?"

Jaune: "Arjun and Saia. Their son is Abhimanyu. Their daughter's name was Maia. They lost her a while ago... When's your birthday?"

May: "I... I mean my parents celebrated it on August 15th..."

Jaune: "That was also Maia's birthday."

May: shakes a bit "... But how...?"

Jaune: "I don't know the full story. Their daughter was kidnapped and after a while, presumed dead."

May: "... I-I... How...?"

Jaune: "May. It might be that you are their missing daughter. It might just be a fluke. But... Well..." smiles at her kindly "Wouldn't it be nice to know for sure?"

May: sniffles "... W-Why would you...?"

Jaune: "Because I knocked out a girl who might be, well, family. And family helps family." He smiles warmly at her.

May blushes deeply. She considers it.

May: "... I... I think I would like to do the test please, Nurse."

Tsune: smiles "Of course."

May: looks at Jaune "You're... You're very kind."

Jaune: smiles back "It's how I was raised."

Ruby: "Hey Jaune! We were supposed to study, right? Why are you..." She gasps at Jaune holding May's hand "ACK! ANOTHER GIRL'S FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU?!"

May: "W-Wait, no, I-"

Ruby: "WHAT IS WITH YOU?! YOU'RE LIKE THOSE HAREM HAVING GUYS IN BLAKE'S MANGA! YOU-YOU STUPID HAREM HAVING JERK! WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEDUCED ME YET?!"

Jaune: deadpan "Not until you're sixteen."

It does take some yelling but Jaune is able to explain the situation to his friends. May agrees to the test. She meets JNPR and RWBY at their breakfast table the next day.

Pyrrha: "Won't your team worry about you?"

May: sighs "They're... Kind of useless without me. I insisted that they had to get to class and they all just snored."

Ruby: "Wait, I thought Brawnz was your leader?"

May: "He is... On paper. I have to handle the paperwork, the supplies, the schedule, the training-"

Jaune: "So you are the leader."

May: "I, well..." wince

Nora: "You need to stand up for yourself! If you're the leader you gotta bust some heads sometimes! Like Jaune-Jaune!"

Jaune: "I have never had to bust anyone's heads. I've yelled and dopeslapped but never busted heads."

Nora: "It's like a metaphor, or something!"

Weiss: scowls "Plus, he was mainly doing it to our team?"

Jaune: "I'm just helping Ruby. Her pimp hand is still developing."

Ruby: "YEAH!"

Weiss: "What's a pimp hand?"

Blake: evil smile

Yang: sighs "So, hey... Look May. From what Jaune's said, your possible family really misses you. And... Well... I hope you get to reconnect with them."

May: blush "I... I don't know what they would want with me."

Jaune: "Hey: They searched for years. They still ask for any sign of you."

May: "I-I might not be their daughter!"

Pyrrha: "No... But if you are? You'll have a family."

Ren: nods "Believe me. It's not something to take for granted."

Nora: "Yeah... And even if you aren't? We can be family for you." She hugs May "Mmm! Maybe you can join Jaune-Jaune's harem?"

Jaune: "I don't have a harem!"

Yang: "Damn right he doesn't!"

Weiss: "I-I feel zero attraction for him at all!"

Jaune: "Thanks, feeling's mutual."

Weiss: "Wha-NONE AT ALL?!"

Ruby: "Hey! If you're gonna have me, Pyrrha and Yang in the harem, you gotta have Weissy too!"

Jaune: "Don't have a harem, but even if I did, that's up to me."

Weiss: "Oh what, I'm not good enough?! N-Not that I'm interested!"

Blake: "I'd be fine with it."

Weiss: "Of course you would, you perverted cat!"

Blake: "Prude!"

Weiss: "Deviant!"

Blake: "Tsundere!"

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

May: "S-Still... I mean... You're only being kind because I look like your friends-"

Jaune: smiles "I'm being kind because it's the right thing to do."

May: blush

Jaune's Brain: Even if she isn't family... I'm not letting her or her team die like they did in the canon. I just... I want a future where everyone lives. Except the bad guys...

May: "H-How long do you think it will take?"

Jaune: "Well, the results were probably ready this morning but Nurse Tsune would have to inform your parents if you were their child first. Beacon policy. Or it could be taking a while for other reasons."

Ren: "There's no reason to be tense. What will be will be."

Weiss: "I'm sure your parents will find this just as strange a situation as you do. They'll approach it calmly, rationally-"

The roar of airship engines fills the cafeteria. The windows are blocked by an airship in red and golds-Resembling depictions of vimanas in ancient Hindu literature. The double doors are kicked open, and two figures stand there.

One is a tall hirsute and handsome man with black hair and grey-blue eyes. A short, well trimmed beard highlights his noble features. He wears the blue and gold embroidered shirt of a royal and a red and blue turban with white feathers decorating a red jewel in the center, with silk white pants, leather boots, and a blue/purple cloak that waves dramatically. He has a curved sword at his belt and a bow and quiver of arrows on his back.

The other is a beautiful curvaceous woman with long dark red hair and green eyes in a heart-shaped face-Almost exactly like May's. She wears a red and white sari inlaid with gold. Over this is a white cloak and hood, covered in red and gold designs, which is also waving dramatically. She wears stylish leather boots and a red gem in the center of her forehead. She holds a black staff that glows faintly with Aura, and Dust slots that decorate the top of it like a crown.

The couple strides into the cafeteria, so imposing that all conversation has ceased. They walk up to Jaune's table. Jaune is the only one who stands up to greet them willingly. He pulls May along with him, though she immediately hides behind Jaune in fear.

Jaune: "Uncle Arjun! Aunt Saia! You got the news?"

Arjun: "We did... Is that...?"

Jaune: "Yup!" He carefully pulls May out from behind him and holds her in front of himself by her shoulders. "This is May."

May: terrified beyond rational thought "H... H.... H... H-Hello...?"

Saia... Immediately hugs May, bawling like a baby. Arjun hugs her other side, crying manly tears.

Arjun: "Our daughter! You-You're alive!"

Saia: "Oh Maia! Maia! You-You've grown up into such a beauty!"

May, overcome with emotion, also begins to cry as she hugs her parents back. Jaune smiles happily.

Jaune's Brain: All right! That's one sidequest out of the way, and one happy family reunited... I do wish they'd shown up in a more private place but they are both really melodramatic...

Arjun: "Jaune! Jaune..." He hugs Jaune "You are the finest godson a man could ask for!"

Jaune: laughs and hugs him back "Anything, Uncle! I'm glad I'll get to know my godsister!"

Arjun: "Godsister? HA!"

Jaune: "Eh?'

Arjun: "Your father and I made a pact, as men do, over liquor and while listening to Irony Dan, to become brothers in every sense of the word! So we pledged to marry our children together!"

Jaune: "What?!"

May: "Wh-Wh-What?!"

Arjun: "Admittedly, we still haven't convinced your mother to let Abhimanyu marry one of your sisters yet, but surely she'll agree to marrying our firstborn!"

Jaune: "I uh, um-!"

May: "B-But-But-!"

Yang: "HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Yang growled and grabbed Jaune's arm

Jaune: "Y-Yes, that!"

Blake: "And he's gonna be my consort!"

Yang: snarls "BLAKE!"

Jaune: "WHAT! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT!"

Pyrrha: "OF COURSE HE DIDN'T!"

Weiss: "Exactly! Besides arranged marriages are-are barbaric! I would never want that with Arc!"

Nora: "SHE HAS TO JOIN JAUNE'S HAREM! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

Jaune: "NORA STOP HELPING!"

Jaune's Brain: Me and my generous impulses!

Weiss - "What is this Bellabooty that people are writing about on the bathroom stall walls?"

Yang - "That's Blake's badonkadonk."

Weiss - "I'm even more lost..."

Nora - "They're talking about her junk in the trunk!"

Weiss - "I'm done with this nonsense!"

Blake gets depressed that everyone thinks she's a racist.

Canon!Blake pre-Volume 4 will hopefully take it as a reason to change. And maybe learn the benefits of lightening up a little.

Pyrrha might shoot her shot at Jaune but also realize they need to bond more. How her family dynamic is...? We don't know.

Weiss will be flabbergasted about her family especially Whitley and might reconsider some things about Jaune.

Yang pre-Volume 6 will see that Ruby needs her, her trauma doesn't have to define her, and she can do much better than Blake for romance.

Biggest issue with all of them is that this is fanon. But before it, in many cases... The canon characters had nothing. It would be like that old saying about dynamic time travel that changes the future:

"Yes it was always like that. But was it always like that yesterday?"

Would they prefer this to what they had before? Was it a kind of Dark City situation where they didn't actually think about what they didn't have because they were given a past that fell apart with the tiniest scrutiny?

I know it's a gag but I kinda want Jaune and Yang to elope at this point, poor girl can't have anything without some harlot trying to take her man, not to mention Jaune trying his best to be a good boi and be a good boyfriend.

That said Ruby having a weak pimp hand and Weiss not knowing the lingo and tsundere is hilarious to me and I want more of it.

Ren: well that's rough buddy.

Jaune: Really... you making that reference?

Ren: Well at least you dad didn't make like a Saotome.

Both young men shudder.

Jaune: You know maybe you or Nora have an arranged marrage someone waiting in the wings.

Ren: Yeah right like that'll happen.

Jaune SI BS 19: Generous Impulses 2 New
Jaune wasn't sure how much of his fanon was true to this world and how much wasn't. That made things delicate. There was also the fact that a lot of other information about this world wasn't something he'd even dreamed up. There were hundreds of students at Beacon all with their own histories, identities, families, and so on. He was also unsure of what his early changes to the timeline might cause later on in the future.

But as much as he might try to deny it... He was still Jaune Arc. He was going to help people, and deal with the consequences. So, it was time to test another bit of fanon.

He bumped into May Zedong outside the library, accidentally knocking her books out of her arms.

Jaune: "Oh! Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

May: "N-No, it's fine! I was a little distracted, sorry!"

Jaune knelt at the same time she did... And their heads bonked together.

May: "OW! OW OW OW!"

Jaune: "Urk... Oh geez, I'm so sorry... You okay?"

May was out, complete with anime spinny eyes.

Jaune's Brain: Oh great going, genius! Any other amazing plans, Hannibal?!

Jaune: "Craaaap!"

He got her to the nurse's office. Funny enough it was manned (womanned?) by a Racoon Faunus nurse named Tsune. And yeah, she was definitely hot. And fawned over him a bit.

Tsune: "Are you sure you're okay, Jaune? I mean, you both hit your heads-"

Jaune: "It's fine, I'm used to it, how is she?"

Tsune smiles and does some scans with medical devices Jaune is familiar with thanks to his mother.

Tsune: "Oh, she's just fine! I would wager it was more shock than the impact."

Jaune: "That's good... Hmmm..."

Tsune: "Mm? What is it, Jaune? Do you know her?"

Jaune's Brain: Gotta do this just right...

Jaune: "Well... She looks really familiar. Like, ridiculously familiar."

Tsune: "Hmm... Now that you mention it... She does."

Jaune: "Like, say... The spitting image of Saia Sarkara?"

Tsune: eyes widen "Y-Yes, actually! I was a field medic a few years behind them!"

Jaune: "Hmmm... And their daughter was kidnapped and presumed dead almost two decades ago..."

Tsune: "I... Wow..."

May: wakes up "Hwah...? Oh... Oh dear... What happened?"

Jaune: "Um, I kind of accidentally knocked you out. Which is strange since that's what you are." cheesy grin

May: blush "H-Huh?"

Jaune's Brain: I've been hanging out too much with Yang, shit... "Er, just a bad joke. So uh... I'm Jaune Arc. You are?"

May: "M-May Zedong. Team BRNZ." gasps "Oh no! I have to get the textbooks to them or they'll fail the next test!"

Jaune: "Woah woah woah! You're not going anywhere." He gently pushes her back "You took a nasty fall. Nurse Tsune needs to examine you."

Tsune: "Well..."

Jaune gives her a pleading look. She sighs and nods.

Tsune: "I do think it couldn't hurt. Also, I've been going through your records. Your genetic scans aren't on file. Do you mind if I take some samples?"

May: "I-I mean, um..." wince "I... I don't think that would be a good idea... Uh... M-My parents told me never to get one of those."

Jaune: "What happened to your parents? If you don't mind me asking?"

May: "Oh, um... Well..." looks aside "A Grimm attack on our village when I was... I was seven. I was orphaned."

Jaune: reaches out to squeeze her hand "I'm very sorry about that. You didn't get a DNA test ever though?"

May: "Um, Shade Academy doesn't require it for anything... Er... So um..." She frowns "Why is that important?"

Jaune: "Well... Strange as this may sound? My godparents lost their daughter when she was a baby. And you're the spitting image of my godmother, except for your eyes."

May: "I-I am?!"

Jaune shows a photo of the Arc family with the Sarkaras during a holiday visit. Arjun and Saia are out of royal regalia, as is their son Abhimanyu. Yet it is clear that Saia resembles an older May almost exactly. Right down to the, uh... Measurements. May's eyes however are greyish-blue... Exactly like Arjun's.

May's eyes widen in disbelief. She shakily holds out a hand and touches the screen.

May: "Who... Who are they?"

Jaune: "Arjun and Saia. Their son is Abhimanyu. Their daughter's name was Maia. They lost her a while ago... When's your birthday?"

May: "I... I mean my parents celebrated it on August 15th..."

Jaune: "That was also Maia's birthday."

May: shakes a bit "... But how...?"

Jaune: "I don't know the full story. Their daughter was kidnapped and after a while, presumed dead."

May: "... I-I... How...?"

Jaune: "May. It might be that you are their missing daughter. It might just be a fluke. But... Well..." smiles at her kindly "Wouldn't it be nice to know for sure?"

May: sniffles "... W-Why would you...?"

Jaune: "Because I knocked out a girl who might be, well, family. And family helps family." He smiles warmly at her.

May blushes deeply. She considers it.

May: "... I... I think I would like to do the test please, Nurse."

Tsune: smiles "Of course."

May: looks at Jaune "You're... You're very kind."

Jaune: smiles back "It's how I was raised."

Ruby: "Hey Jaune! We were supposed to study, right? Why are you..." She gasps at Jaune holding May's hand "ACK! ANOTHER GIRL'S FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU?!"

May: "W-Wait, no, I-"

Ruby: "WHAT IS WITH YOU?! YOU'RE LIKE THOSE HAREM HAVING GUYS IN BLAKE'S MANGA! YOU-YOU STUPID HAREM HAVING JERK! WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEDUCED ME YET?!"

Jaune: deadpan "Not until you're sixteen."

It does take some yelling but Jaune is able to explain the situation to his friends. May agrees to the test. She meets JNPR and RWBY at their breakfast table the next day.

Pyrrha: "Won't your team worry about you?"

May: sighs "They're... Kind of useless without me. I insisted that they had to get to class and they all just snored."

Ruby: "Wait, I thought Brawnz was your leader?"

May: "He is... On paper. I have to handle the paperwork, the supplies, the schedule, the training-"

Jaune: "So you are the leader."

May: "I, well..." wince

Nora: "You need to stand up for yourself! If you're the leader you gotta bust some heads sometimes! Like Jaune-Jaune!"

Jaune: "I have never had to bust anyone's heads. I've yelled and dopeslapped but never busted heads."

Nora: "It's like a metaphor, or something!"

Weiss: scowls "Plus, he was mainly doing it to our team?"

Jaune: "I'm just helping Ruby. Her pimp hand is still developing."

Blake: evil smile

Yang: sighs "So, hey... Look May. From what Jaune's said, your possible family really misses you. And... Well... I hope you get to reconnect with them."

May: blush "I... I don't know what they would want with me."

Jaune: "Hey: They searched for years. They still ask for any sign of you."

May: "I-I might not be their daughter!"

Pyrrha: "No... But if you are? You'll have a family."

Ren: nods "Believe me. It's not something to take for granted."

Nora: "Yeah... And even if you aren't? We can be family for you." She hugs May "Mmm! Maybe you can join Jaune-Jaune's harem?"

Jaune: "I don't have a harem!"

Yang: "Damn right he doesn't!"

Weiss: "I-I feel zero attraction for him at all!"

Jaune: "Thanks, feeling's mutual."

Weiss: "Wha-NONE AT ALL?!"

Ruby: "Hey! If you're gonna have me, Pyrrha and Yang in the harem, you gotta have Weissy too!"

Jaune: "Don't have a harem, but even if I did, that's up to me."

Weiss: "Oh what, I'm not good enough?! N-Not that I'm interested!"

Blake: "I'd be fine with it."

Weiss: "Of course you would, you perverted cat!"

Blake: "Prude!"

Weiss: "Deviant!"

Blake: "Tsundere!"

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

May: "S-Still... I mean... You're only being kind because I look like your friends-"

Jaune: smiles "I'm being kind because it's the right thing to do."

May: blush

Jaune's Brain: Even if she isn't family... I'm not letting her or her team die like they did in the canon. I just... I want a future where everyone lives. Except the bad guys...

May: "H-How long do you think it will take?"

Jaune: "Well, the results were probably ready this morning but Nurse Tsune would have to inform your parents if you were their child first. Beacon policy. Or it could be taking a while for other reasons."

Ren: "There's no reason to be tense. What will be will be."

Weiss: "I'm sure your parents will find this just as strange a situation as you do. They'll approach it calmly, rationally-"

The roar of airship engines fills the cafeteria. The windows are blocked by an airship in red and golds-Resembling depictions of vimanas in ancient Hindu literature. The double doors are kicked open, and two figures stand there.

One is a tall hirsute and handsome man with black hair and grey-blue eyes. A short, well trimmed beard highlights his noble features. He wears the blue and gold embroidered shirt of a royal and a red and blue turban with white feathers decorating a red jewel in the center, with silk white pants, leather boots, and a blue/purple cloak that waves dramatically. He has a curved sword at his belt and a bow and quiver of arrows on his back.

The other is a beautiful curvaceous woman with long dark red hair and green eyes in a heart-shaped face-Almost exactly like May's. She wears a red and white sari inlaid with gold. Over this is a white cloak and hood, covered in red and gold designs, which is also waving dramatically. She wears stylish leather boots and a red gem in the center of her forehead. She holds a black staff that glows faintly with Aura, and Dust slots that decorate the top of it like a crown.

The couple strides into the cafeteria, so imposing that all conversation has ceased. They walk up to Jaune's table. Jaune is the only one who stands up to greet them willingly. He pulls May along with him, though she immediately hides behind Jaune in fear.

Jaune: "Uncle Arjun! Aunt Saia! You got the news?"

Arjun: "We did... Is that...?"

Jaune: "Yup!" He carefully pulls May out from behind him and holds her in front of himself by her shoulders. "This is May."

May: terrified beyond rational thought "H... H.... H... H-Hello...?"

Saia... Immediately hugs May, bawling like a baby. Arjun hugs her other side, crying manly tears.

Arjun: "Our daughter! You-You're alive!"

Saia: "Oh Maia! Maia! You-You've grown up into such a beauty!"

May, overcome with emotion, also begins to cry as she hugs her parents back. Jaune smiles happily.

Jaune's Brain: All right! That's one sidequest out of the way, and one happy family reunited... I do wish they'd shown up in a more private place but they are both really melodramatic...

Arjun: "Jaune! Jaune..." He hugs Jaune "You are the finest godson a man could ask for!"

Jaune: laughs and hugs him back "Anything, Uncle! I'm glad I'll get to know my godsister!"

Arjun: "Godsister? HA!"

Jaune: "Eh?'

Arjun: "Your father and I made a pact, as men do, over liquor and while listening to Irony Dan, to become brothers in every sense of the word! So we pledged to marry our children together!"

Jaune: "What?!"

May: "Wh-Wh-What?!"

Arjun: "Admittedly, we still haven't convinced your mother to let Abhimanyu marry one of your sisters yet, but surely she'll agree to marrying our firstborn!"

Jaune: "I uh, um-!"

May: "B-But-But-!"

Yang: "HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Yang growled and grabbed Jaune's arm

Jaune: "Y-Yes, that!"

Blake: "And he's gonna be my consort!"

Yang: snarls "BLAKE!"

Jaune: "WHAT! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT!"

Pyrrha: "OF COURSE HE DIDN'T!"

Weiss: "Exactly! Besides arranged marriages are-are barbaric! I would never want that with Arc!"

Nora: "SHE HAS TO JOIN JAUNE'S HAREM! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

Yang ran off. Jaune manages to track her down. She's punching and kicking through solid stone ruins on the outskirts of Beacon. He decides it's wisest to let her get her anger out of her system first before approaching her.

Yang: "Haa... Haa... Haa..."

Jaune silently hands her a water bottle. She glares at him.

Jaune: "Hydration's important."

She grabs it and downs it. She then bows her head.

Yang: "... Do you want to break up with me?"

Jaune: "WHAT?!"

Yang: "Do you?! Is... Is that why this keeps happening?!"

Jaune: "Yang, no!" He grabs her hands. She tries to pull away but he holds on... She tightens her grip until it's painful but he doesn't let go "Yang, did I look happy about this happening? At all?!"

Yang: "... No... B-But it just keeps happening-!"

Jaune: "I don't know why it does! Okay?"

Yang: sighs "... Maybe I'm... I'm just not enough woman for you-"

Jaune: "BULLSHIT!"

He grabs her around her waist and looks her in the eyes.

Jaune: "Of course you're enough for me, Yang! Why the hell do you think I'm fighting so hard against all this crap?! I love you!"

Yang is bright red.

Yang: small voice "... Really?"

Jaune: "YES! Look... I want a girl I can spend the rest of my life with! So I'm gonna take it slow! My mom and dad took years to fall in love and get married! And they're insanely happy! That's what I want! I don't want a giant harem! How would I even manage it?!"

Yang: "But... But Blake said-"

Jaune: "Blake has issues. LOTS OF ISSUES. I'm not sticking it in crazy, okay? Not unless you agree, and clearly, you don't!"

Yang: "Pyrrha-Pyrrha says she loves you-"

Jaune: "And I do care about her but unless we break up or you're okay with her, nothing's gonna happen!"

Yang: "Weiss-"

Jaune: "Weiss, again, has major issues. I'm fine being her friend and helping her with them!"

Yang: "You threatened her ex-boyfriend-"

Jaune: "Which I would do for ANY of my female friends! I had seven super hot sisters! Do you think I don't know the old ploy of cozying up to me to try and get with them? That's habit for me! Same as you would do for any guy who got close to Ruby!"

Yang: "And Ruby-"

Jaune: "Is underaged! And your sister! Sure I like her a lot but I'm NOT A CREEP. And once again, you're MY GIRLFRIEND."

Yang: "I-I just..." She bows her head.

Jaune hugs her more tightly.

Jaune: "Yang. I am not going anywhere."

Saia: "Ahem."

They turn and look at Saia. She is standing there with May... And a very contrite looking Arjun.

Saia: "Husband? You have some things to say?"

Arjun: bows "I'm sorry Jaune. I was so overcome by emotion that I lost my head. I shouldn't try to force my daughter, whom I just got back, into anything. I was simply so... Overjoyed. I want what's best for my family, and the Arcs have been that. So forgive my selfish impulses."

Jaune: "Of course I do, Uncle."

Saia: nods "May? Go ahead."

May: "Um... Jaune? Thank you so much for this. This... This is the happiest day of my life. Even better than double soup Tuesdays at the orphanage!" smiles "And... And um... I understand why you wouldn't want to get engaged. It-It's too much, too fast. You are an amazing man and I-I would love to marry you but... We barely know eachother and um... You're taken."

Yang: "Very."

May: blushes "But um... I would like very much to get to know you better as a friend. If-If that would be all right?"

Jaune: "... Yes. I would like that."

Saia: "Wonderful!" Beams at Yang "I'm also very glad to see you have a supportive girlfriend, Jaune. One not willing to compromise on any stupid ideas."

Arjun: grumbles "I only floated a harem once as a joke, dear. Please, forgive me?"

Saia: "I will... In the fullness of time."

Arjun: "Hmph!"

There are some hugs and further exchanges before Saia, Arjun, and May head off to bond. Leaving Yang and Jaune alone with the mid-day sun.

Yang: "... Jaune, I-"

Jaune: "Yang-"

They stare at eachother.

Yang: "Let me go first?"

Jaune: "Sure."

Yang: "I... Look. This is a little crazy but I mean... Jaune, will you marry-?"

Jaune puts a hand over her lips. He shakes his head.

Jaune: "Yang... Acting just as crazy as the world isn't the answer, okay? My parents took it slow. They knew each other for years before getting married and they're very, very happy together."

Jaune's Brain: Maybe too happy, urgh. Thanks, I needed more childhood trauma.

Jaune: "Okay? All of this is happening fast but we don't have to do anything we don't want to do. I care for you. If you don't want to be involved in all this crazy... Well... I-I mean, I'd understand if you wanted to break up-"

Yang pulls Jaune's hand away.

Yang: "No! No I don't! I-I like being with you! I just... It's pretty overwhelming."

Jaune: "I know. But that doesn't change how I feel. All right?"

Yang: "Y-Yeah... Same... Just... I mean... I'm not exactly less crazy than these other girls."

Jaune: "No. But you're the right kind of crazy for me."

Yang: smiles and hugs him

He hugs her back.

Yang: "That said... You keep saying only if I'm okay with it?"

Jaune: "About what?"

Yang: "Other women."

Jaune: "Well, yeah."

Yang: "So... Even though it's stupid and would probably be a massive disaster, you would be fine with a harem if I was okay with it?"

Jaune: sighs "Yes Yang. Yes I would. Because damnit, I'm a man and my stupid instincts go 'You know what would be better than one hot female having your kids? Multiple hot females having your kids!' But I'm not gonna let my instincts rule over me."

Yang: "... So... I mean, what would that even look like?"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Yang: "You imagining me with Blake... Pyrrha... Both~?" winks "Maybe Weiss and May as our cute little submissive maids~? My sister~?"

Jaune: nosebleed

Yang: "HAHA!"

Jaune: holds a tissue up to his nostrils "That's not funny... It's a medical condition... Stupid Fuujin genes..."

Yang: "Yeah... But now I have a whole new avenue of teasing you~."

Jaune: rolls his eyes "Then I'll have to shut you up whenever you do."

Yang: "And how will you do that-?"

Jaune kisses her senseless.

Jaune's Brain: Finally I'm doing something productive with my mouth today...

I keep getting reminded of SAO abridged with the Jaunes brain scenes.
For some reason now I'm picturing this.

Ruby: why are you actually doing this? The Grimm, the assaults on the kingdoms, the murder, all of it?

Salem: you truly wish to know?

Ruby: yes!

Salem: because you fucks are lazy and can't run a government for shit.

Ruby: what?

Salem: I tried retiring and you know what happened? Nothing! You ignoramuses just sat around like lemmings and started to rot, oh but you could get off your asses to fight Grimm. Because that was cool. Fuck!

Ruby: you can't be serious.

Salem: but then you idiots overcorrected and overpopulated and didn't have enough work for everyone. So I had to drag my ass back out and give you work by making construction a constant job!

Ruby: this can't be happening.

Salem: oh and the targeted murders? That's because you all keep coming up with brilliant ways to wipe yourselves out. I mean really that idiot Amber wanted to try passing the maiden magic to the common cold "so everyone can have magic <3 " good job almost making magic super cancer dumbass.

Ruby: so if you're being so helpful why does Ozpin want you destroyed so bad?

Salem: I still get alimony.

Ruby: yeah that'll do it.

I had a different idea a while ago that I was unfortunately not skilled enough to flesh out or write well.

The way I described it was "A OC story that starts without the C"

So picture this. Team RWBY find a strange being during a job. Pure white hair, pure white skin, pure white eyes, no sexual characteristics at all (like a ken doll). So they take it back to beacon.

The longer it interacts with people the more it begins changing. Let's say it develops a fondness for Yang, it might start to have its eyes turn purple.

The idea was to make it a story of slow character growth everyone seeing the good (and bad) traits that Nameless picks up from them as it turns into a person.

So I had a bit of a thought.

Menagerie, in many ways is like Australia. Let's make it unique in terms of food.

Let's say that Jaune's parents allow him to become a Huntsman but there's a catch. He need to understand the plight of the people. So what better place to understand that than Menagerie, a place where Faunus made home to escape discrimination but still poor.

So Jaune got send there. He saw how poor the faunus were, so little land to farm, unorganized house building and little food they have.

Luckily Jaune was son of a farmer and Hunters. Adventuring and farming was in his blood. With Jaune and his sisters help, Menagerie began to grow different variety of plants. By the time Jaune join Beacon, Menagerie became a food powerhouse, second only to Vale.

Some advertisement from Menagerie.

Bored of your regular yellow corn? Come taste some of Menagerie Purple Corn.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcU0kQ6H2g

Atlas Rock Salt? Here at Menagerie, we made our salt by hand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGC44RlMqc

Mistral rising up the rice price? Luckily, if you are a friend of Menagerie, you get to taste our Wild Rice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjTsmfImeY

Vale chocolate no longer interest you. Come try the Ruby Chocolate. Available to buy at Menagerie Mart.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j28_o8J6Yk

Yellow Banana Vs Red Banana. Which is tastier? You decide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNMD_Fu0z78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back