• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Shin Megami Campione

[X] Call out and ask them to identify themselves.
-[X] Be ready to retaliate with your Authorities, if they attack.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

That attack power we got....
The power of the Falcon of the Sky, and it's ability to transform you into a divine beast, either in whole or in part, and the authority of the Burning Blood of the Sun, this ability to transform your very lifesource into solar fire and expel it from your body, either to rend a foe or be shaped into useful tools of war...
..holy shit we got the FUCKING RIPPLE!

WE GOTTA POSE GUYS!

[X] Pose fabulously, call out and ask them to identify themselves.

Ardion Prosili said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

That attack power we got......holy shit we got the FUCKING RIPPLE!

WE GOTTA POSE GUYS!
O.O

[X] Pose fabulously, call out and ask them to identify themselves.

[X] Call out and ask them to identify themselves.

Being as I have no clue what ripple is, the tie is broken in favor of this one.

Stepping forwards, you call out "Hello?"

And then the strange shadowy figure moves forwa.. Oh, it's just that kid. Those headphones made his head look strange...

"Hey." He says with a wave. "You poked around back here to find out what that noise was too?"

"Pretty much." You agree. "Didn't really find anything though, guess we were to late. You're welcome to look yourself though. Well, unless the owner comes out and chases us off." He nods. "Hum.. Well, I'd still like a gander myself then. Have luck with whatever your doing?" He offers as he steps to the side to let you past easily. "You too." You agree as you pass him by.

--------Scenebreak!--------​

Well, that could have gone a lot worse. For one, you could have found a monster. Still, finding nothing except those clawmarks.. is that really much better? Something is out there in the city that can climb walls and has claws like that.. you feel an urge to buy iron bars for your windows.

Still, hopefully you won't run into it. And anyway, you're almost at Alia's place, with her beloved tomato juice in hand. Now all you have to do is ring the doorbell...

Ding-Dong!~

....You wait a bit. Eventually the door window eyehole thing opens. "Oh, Hey." you hear Alia say from behind the door. "Finally done sulking in your apartment?" "I brought bribes." You inform her flat out as you wave the juice in front of the peephole.

Moments later you are in her living room as she's happily putting the stuff away. "So!" She calls from the kitchen "Finally ready to tell your friends what's been wrong, or come to beg my services in another way?"

[ ] Should you tell Alia about the whole murdered a god thing?
[ ] And what rumors should you ask about, anyway? (Strange lights in the park, Urban Bigfoot sightings, the rise in streetside doomsays including crazy signs, the ghost sightings, or the monster in the subways?)

[X] Should you tell Alia about the whole murdered a god thing? (Yes)
[X] And what rumors should you ask about, anyway? (The monster in the subways)

[X] Should you tell Alia about the whole murdered a god thing? (No)

[X] Should you tell Alia about the whole murdered a god thing?
[X] And what rumors should you ask about, anyway? (Strange lights in the park)

[X]Well I killed Horus and all I got was these lousy powers. *create arc of burning blood between hands.*

Last edited by a moderator:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well.." You say as you consider how to tell her of recent events before deciding that you can't resist the funny idea you just had, and therefor lean into the kitchen and smile at her nervously.

"I kinda killed a god." You admit as you hold up your hands.. which ignite, forming a flaming arch between them. "And all I got were these lousy powers." Alia drops the bottle of juice as she gaps at said arch. "What." She says flatly. "What the Hell."

A few moment later, you're both sitting in her living room, sipping on some tea, as you finish giving her a rundown of the last few weeks events.

"Well.. That explains... much." She muses as she sips on her drink. "If not as much as I'd like.. Before you ask, no, I didn't have any proof or knowledge that magic was real.. I've heard strange things, of course, but no proof or spellbooks have turned up."

"But.." Alia shakes her head. "If magic is real, if the gods are true, or at least things claiming to be them.. These rumors were worrisome enough when I could convince myself that they were just hoaxes. The chances that they are true.. This doesn't strike me as a good thing. And knowing you, now that you've gotten over your panic, you probably want to try to do something about them. Which would be why you are here, because you think I might know more then you. Which I probably do."

"I'll help you." She decides. "But in return.. I want to study this. Bring me back something if you find anything, let me study these abilities you seem to have.. if magic is real, I want in." You smile. Same old Alia.

"So, tell me _____, what rumor did you want to investigate?"

(....Hum, it seems as if this record has lost the name of this Campione. What was it again?)

[ ] Name?

"The monster in the sewers." You say. "The others.. the others are strange, but the monster is the only thing that is said to be actually killing people. If so.. I want to stop it."

She nods, pensively. "Well, let me go check my notes.. I recall that it's mainly been said to show up in a few areas, so maybe I can narrow down the location beyond 'somewhere in the sewers'. I think the civil engineers are claiming that it's likely just an alligator from some tracks they found, but I remember hearing.. if you give me a bit, there's something I'd like to track down, but it'll probably take till it's actually dark out if you wait to long. How much of a hurry are you in to do this?"

[ ] You'll wait. Information is the key to victory. (Time Progress to Late Night)
[ ] Every minute you wait, it could be killing someone. You need to go as soon as possible, the instant she can narrow the location down. (Time Progress to Late Evening)

[X] Every minute you wait, it could be killing someone. You need to go as soon as possible, the instant she can narrow the location down. (Time Progress to Late Evening)

Don't want to risk someone's live by waiting. Though of course there is the risk that we won't find it without that help. How about?

[X] Ask Alia to send us a phone call once she has the information she is gathering and point us in the direction in case we didn't find anything until then.

If it is a god, it will probably attack us on its own, because they do that instinctually.

[X] Uriel

[X] Every minute you wait, it could be killing someone. You need to go as soon as possible, the instant she can narrow the location down. (Time Progress to Late Evening)
- [X] Ask Alia to send us a phone call once she has the information she is gathering and point us in the direction in case we didn't find anything until then.

...I'm gonna have to say no to Uriel on count of it being an angel's name. And not just any angel's name, but an important angel's you may end up running into depending on how the quest goes name.

[X] Ren Suzugamori

- [X] Ask Alia to send us a phone call once she has the information she is gathering and point us in the direction in case we didn't find anything until then.

[X] You'll wait. Information is the key to victory. (Time Progress to Late Night)

[X] Ra Al Ghul

The gender of choice is male. (You are an SMT main character, after all.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] You'll wait. Information is the key to victory. (Time Progress to Late Night)

Huh. I thought we were female. And what does being male have to do with being an SMT MC? Persona 3 had an alt MC being female and they take place in the same universe... also Us vs. Nyx. :D

That's like, the only game I'm aware if with a female main character. And it's a remake of a game with a male main character. The other modern persona games, the original SMT games, Strange Journey, Nocturne, Soul Hackers...

And then the ones who's characters actually generally had a personality instead of being player avatars still had male main/viewpoint characters. DDS did, Devil Survivor did, the Raidou Kuzunoha games did, the new SMT IV is do for a male one, the original persona games...

Persona 3 is, like, one of the three games in the whole universe out of about 14 games in all. (Counting all the remakes and of a game as the same game) And one of those is just a pokemon style 'is the main character a boy or a girl no this will never effect anything besides some minor dialog changes' type option.

(Also if we did a female character it'd be harder to mock the later persona game's dating simulator features as we go on)

[X] Elliot MacDougal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back