• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
If Sasuke doesn't, Kushina totally will now.

Torgamous said:
He'll spend the rest of his life telling everyone how his first girlfriend left him while he was in prison.
Doubtless he'll come out of this vote with serious abandonment issues.
Actually, Iwas thinking more along the lines of the fact that since they were babies Naruto was better than him, but all that works too.

FurikoMaru said:
Furiko, is there any chance that Naruto's head can be red? since she may become "The red rose of Konoha" and Kushina is a redhead, it would fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
overmind said:
Furiko, is there any chance that Naruto's head can be red? since she may become "The red rose of Konoha" and Kushina is a redhead, it would fit.
*shrug* Given how messed up the Narutoverse's genetic rules are, she probably could be. I just thought she ought to be blond since, y'know, Naruto. If you make her a redhead there are consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
FurikoMaru said:
*shrug* Given how messed up the Narutoverse's genetic rules are, she probably could be. I just thought she ought to be blond since, y'know, Naruto. If you make her a redhead there are consequences.
??

FurikoMaru said:
What? ???

What does that mean? Kushina is a redhead, so what consequences are there of a female Naruto being born a redhead.

FurikoMaru said:

what consequence could there be to looking more like our mother?

anyway, yeah, I'd throw my vote onto the redhead look. it seems more fitting for the "red rose"

also, I just plain want to take after Kushina, at least a little bit.

as for motokon? eh, I suppose there are worse ways to "discover our bloodline" right?

on the other hand, leaving him there has its merits too. (yay abandonment issues!)

not really giving much throught to jumping. it might make him cry, and it would look seriously strange to see a baby pull of that jump, let alone while carrying someone.

eeeeh.

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out

The consequence would be that your father would actually be able to talk your mother into continuing to keep their marriage secret. As such, only high-ranking nin who are also family friends would know that information at the moment.

FurikoMaru said:
The consequence would be that your father would actually be able to talk your mother into continuing to keep their marriage secret. As such, only high-ranking nin who are also family friends would know that information at the moment.
Well, I see no problem with that, it is a small sacrifice after all, and if we wnat him to acknowledge it then all we have to do is get stronger, since I think that the reason for the secrecy was that enemies could target us since we were a baby.

So yeah, I say we make little Naruto a redhead.

overmind said:
Well, I see no problem with that, it is a small sacrifice after all
A small sacrifice for a cosmetic change? At this point the discussion shouldn't even be about which hair color we want, since it's completely overshadowed by whether or not we want to be openly associated with our father.

overmind said:
Well, I see no problem with that, it is a small sacrifice after all, and if we wnat him to acknowledge it then all we have to do is get stronger, since I think that the reason for the secrecy was that enemies could target us since we were a baby.

So yeah, I say we make little Naruto a redhead.

hell to that, you really think we cant guilt him into making the whole thing public the very day we set out mind on it? "why can't we tell people who daddy is? doesn't he love us anymore?"

pretty sure Kushina would force him to go public with it at the very first sign of tears.

assuming he does't actually see the waterworks himself, cuz you all know he'd fold like a deckchair.

[X] redhead.

You guys want Minato to try making the Bloody Habanero his dirty little secret?

Do you want to be responsible for Minato trying to explain a broken nose to Tsunade?

"... I fell down some stairs."
"Into a fist?"

Guile said:
You guys want Minato to try making the Bloody Habanero his dirty little secret?

Do you want to be responsible for Minato trying to explain a broken nose to Tsunade?

it already IS a secret, all this would do is allow him to even consider trying to keep up the charade after our birth.

something tells me thats going to last until we decide we got tired of it, and lay on the guilt-trips.

assuming Kushina doesn't lose patience with it first, obviously.

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out

[X] Blonde with red roots, fire hair.

[X] redhead.

hmh babynapping or prison stories for sasuke...

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out.

[X] Leave him be. You can't exactly babysit a baby when you are a baby.
Guile- "Poor Sasuke. His first GF left him when he was in prison."

[X] Leap back in and get him.
Makoto- "Alas, my poor son was literally stolen from the cradle by my best friends daughter. I fear for his chastity."

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out.
Kushina- "Hey, that's not right- Girl's arent supposed to get wood!"

Okay maybe not that last one.

Vindictus said:
Kushina- "Hey, that's not right- Girl's arent supposed to get wood!"

Okay maybe not that last one.
Minato: Kushina is there something I should know about with your college phase with Tsunade?

Bloodshifter said:
Minato: Kushina is there something I should know about with your college phase with Tsunade?
Come to think of it, given Mokuton's nature as a bloodline and the intervention of an unknown Mokuton user at our birth, Minato may actually start doubting our parentage.

Torgamous said:
Come to think of it, given Mokuton's nature as a bloodline and the intervention of an unknown Mokuton user at our birth, Minato may actually start doubting our parentage.

eh, uzumaki and senju are related or something, right?

it's possible.

unlikely, but possible.

also, the very first hint of doubt that we might not be his, will likely lead to a black eye.

iamnuff said:

it's possible.

unlikely, but possible.

also, the very first hint of doubt that we might not be his, will likely lead to a black eye.
Yes. Yes they are.

iamnuff said:

it's possible.

unlikely, but possible.
I'm aware. That would be why the presence of a Mokuton user at our birth is relevant. Konoha doesn't have anyone capable of doing what we did on the payroll. Why, then, was that person there? Wanting to be present at their child's birth, even at a distance, is one explanation.

It's possible.

Not even necessarily unlikely, as far as explanations for the presence of an unknown Mokuton user go.

And Furiko has an admitted tendency towards having fathers misinterpret things.

[X] Redhead (Kurama needs red hair! Well, if it isn't silver, at any rate, but we're not Kakashi's daughter.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back