• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

[X] "I want to stay with Mother!" Assassin training at 3? That seems a little insane, even for ninja.

drake_azathoth said:
[X] "I want to go to the Academy." It'll cause less trouble for everyone if you just jump through the hoops they want you to jump through now.

Kushina is gonna go ballistic, but it still gives us plenty of time to spend with family, and I can't reasonably see us boosting many other kids our age to what our absurd level is gonna be. So better to be a shrimpy freakish jounin that gets the challenges and repsect we really deserve than a frustrated and underutilized genius dealing with being treated like a child all the time.
We are Kurama, recall.

Not only is he cool, calm and collected at all times, as far as I'm aware he'd have been perfectly happy with his second human childhood if his mom hadn't gotten a case of terminal something-or-other. (this is his third childhood).

Being frustrated at being treated like a child, if they felt the need to treat the super-genius jinchuuriki as such, doesn't seem like it'd grate on him much.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] "I want to stay with Mother!" Assassin training at 3? That seems a little insane, even for ninja.

Yeah...Sorry Minato: you want to be the Hokage? Grow some balls and find a solution that doesn't involve your three year old daughter receiving assassin training right off the bat.
FurikoMaru said:
You're a jinch because, if you'll recall, you decided to let the Kyuubi disperse instead of caging it or eating it. Minato was unwilling to let it go, so he managed to seal a chunk of it into you. The other half is the bit that dispersed.
So we have the Kyuubi's consciousness inside the seal? And what will happen to the bit that dispersed?

[X] "I want to go to the Academy." It'll cause less trouble for everyone if you just jump through the hoops they want you to jump through now

As I promised, I checked this thread when it reached 10 pages (and only caught up now). It's fun... But I'm still not sure I want to vote yet.

Also, reading the page 10 left me with a vague wish to bro-fist Furiko, even though it wouldn't be entirely appropriate.

The Nobody said:
Also, reading the page 10 left me with a vague wish to bro-fist Furiko, even though it wouldn't be entirely appropriate.
*brofists ya back* Bro or bro not. There is no try. 8)

[X] "I want to stay with Mother!" Assassin training at 3? That seems a little insane, even for ninja

Guys, by going to the academy we can actually be partners with Itachi, we could even fight in the conflict with Kumo.

Selias said:
And I would like for us to go in those kind of adventures before canon begins.

Honestly, whenever I find a quest where we have a strong reincarnation it either dies before they get to canon, or the players decide to try to either make our character go another route than shinobi (Pink Blossom quest) or they go for a build that is not suited for combat (Cosmos quest, although I really enjoy this one).

So I want us to go full shinobi from th beginning so we can become a badass since we were little and start breaking everyone's expectations of us.

Hmm.

Furiko, a question- At what point does the rebellion in Ame successfully depose Hanzo? I'm a bit iffy on the time-frame here, but would it be possible for us to pass through and befriend a certain group of rebels if we were in the active military at some point in the next couple of years? Possibly tell our parents about the Akatsuki before they were, well, Akatsuki?

Vindictus said:
Hmm.

Furiko, a question- At what point does the rebellion in Ame successfully depose Hanzo? I'm a bit iffy on the time-frame here, but would it be possible for us to pass through and befriend a certain group of rebels if we were in the active military at some point in the next couple of years? Possibly tell our parents about the Akatsuki before they were, well, Akatsuki?
Their all ready Akatsuki. Danzo and Hanzo pulled that thing where they killed nagato's friend during the third Shinobi war.

nightblade said:
Their all ready Akatsuki. Danzo and Hanzo pulled that thing where they killed nagato's friend during the third Shinobi war.

Is that war over yet, though?

I seem to recall it ending when Hinata was, like four or something?

And then Kumo tried to kidnap her during the peace talks, which somehow didn't cause it to spring right back into happening.

Vindictus said:
Is that war over yet, though?

I seem to recall it ending when Hinata was, like four or something?

And then Kumo tried to kidnap her during the peace talks, which somehow didn't cause it to spring right back into happening.
I'm pretty sure it was over by then. Kumo tried to pick a fight with Konoha after the kyuubi attack and eventually backed off.

Yeah, sorry, Vin. The Third Shinobi War ended, Minato became the Hokage, there were a few years of peace, and then the Kyuubi happened. In canon, the Kyuubi was just the start of the troubles Konoha was going to have; the death of the Yondaime and the latest jinchuuriki, along with Orochimaru leaving and the other two thirds of the Sannin not being around as much anymore, made Kumo think they had a shot, so they started a little ruckus that ended shortly before Hinata's third birthday.

Here, though, Minato lived, Kushina lived, and Orochimaru didn't quit so much as get run out of town on a rail, so no Kumo-Konoha conflict.

[X] And if you say the word, I will stay with you

Mother smiles triumphantly. Father sighs, and you can tell from the intonation it's at least half in relief.

"Well. I guess I'm outnumbered." He holds open his arms, and you run over to hug him.

=

"Naruto, this is Tenzo."

"Hello, Naruto-chan," the teenage boy says, smiling nervously.

"He's going to show you how to do all sorts of cool stuff with trees," Mother says. "Don't be shy, say hello to your new teacher!"

[X] Greet him properly. "How do you do, Tenzo-sensei? I'll be in your care."

[X] Greet him adorably. "Nice to meet you, Tenzo-nii-san."

It'd be weird if we were informal with someone we just met, considering how we address our parents.

Adorable moe'd go!

edit: we have full control of our tree-powers, right?

lets just casually (and without seeming to notice) outpace everything Tenzo can do. right from day one.

franky, it would be strange not to, considering what we did to the kyuubi.

Channel our inner kurama!

Selias said:
It'd be weird if we were informal with someone we just met, considering how we address our parents.
I thought that was at least partially teasing Mom. Being informal should add to the effect.

Yeah, sticking with the proper Kurama attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back