• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

lQfdVNo.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga. Volume 3, Chapter 24. I've never actually read the manga myself, I just found that image on Reddit.
I've never even heard of it. I'd have thought it came from an old Disney magazine or something. Still good though.

Can any one else say 'Lawsuit"?

If not for the top of the page ("People's" something-or-other), I'd wonder if that was an article from The Onion.
That was the first thing I looked for.

cthulhu_naught_or_cross.jpg

w1PA1rP.jpg

Ui2ajXv.jpeg

It's cuteness is all the armor and it needs.
o7rGfSg.jpg
QTWy6gk.jpg
ks1oGUW.jpg
LB2TW1A.jpg
R0pdkTB.jpg
RPTtvXe.jpg

M0k491u.jpg
rpZvhXc.jpg
w08U4QO.jpg
nPAtRgz.png
SY5kkLx.jpg

DD7TDrZ.png
roP0wkZ.jpg
w5R2H5j.jpg
dBESGSJ.jpg
Wd38wxP.jpg

59agBkY.jpg
PIXMxD1.jpg
hC6NIKb.jpg
8DDzlGn.jpg
OVFIw6e.jpg
MKeOGkL.jpg

~

Unless she's married I'm pretty sure God's next line is why weren't you asking me in the first place.

qnJkPG3.jpg
djNbLrg.jpg
xndWAQX.jpg
Y4j1Qpt.jpg
nhb5v4y.jpg
y0p1Ve6.jpg
xS1HOdS.jpg
3QdEwYO.jpg
5piIYtN.jpg
xDW3tnj.jpg
x8JL0jt.jpg
Amrngjd.jpg
qWUwllj.jpg
EgOyVw7.jpg
wNTxrZ9.jpg
4d4kL1O.jpg
D5aO88s.png

What a band of heroes they seem. I sure hope nothing unfortunate happens to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back