• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Kenichi is good with Miu, if we take her away then it's more like someone more powerful than canon!Issei and process to take his harem away from him, which using the same route or whatever it is, and I do dislike that, it has been used in crossover so much that I'm sick of them. So keep Miu with Kenichi.

On the other hand, I know Issei's dream of having a harem and we have to somehow fill the 841 number but please remember, this is HSDK aka the best is still superhuman like the armed elder of Yami and unarmed elder of Ryozanpaku, while it's true that we get one of their best fighter (Berserker), the rest of them would require huge amount of training to keep up with us, so we better choose someone born with supernatural power (Sacred Gear, ability to wield holy sword, hybrid, etc) than pure human. Of course if Alexander decides to go like "Shigure actually can create any normal weapon (as in non-elemental weapon, pure steel) at will", or "Freya has Sacred Gear or special staff or what" then it's a different matter.

He's already said he's fitting the cross-overs to the DxDverse, so /shrug we will see I'm sure, I trust in Alexander giving us something that makes sense so that's good enough for me, I have to admit, the inclusion of things like Veritas to this has done wonders to making HSDK fit better in my view

[X] Whoa... Oh, right! Diplomacy! Women like to be complimented, right? Let her know how beautiful you find her! That should start things off on a positive note!

EternitynChaos said:
He's already said he's fitting the cross-overs to the DxDverse, so /shrug we will see I'm sure, I trust in Alexander giving us something that makes sense so that's good enough for me, I have to admit, the inclusion of things like Veritas to this has done wonders to making HSDK fit better in my view

Ya know this means people won't suspect anything about our MA skills. They'll just think it was some really obscure practically forgotten martial arts that we came across. At least until we do GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT with our martial arts and people jaws come off at what we just did.

"Did you just punch the laws of physics!"

"Oh that's nothing. Once I get really good I punch through dimensions or turn all of reality into a duck."

People start fainting

Plus it gives us a great opportunities to both refine our MA and observe others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love Sidereal Martial Arts right? Allows you to do things so ridiculous, people have to believe you know what you're doing.

[X] "Good evening, my name is Hyodo Issei. I have been asked by the History Compilation Committee to speak with the Masters of Ryōzanpaku on their behalf over a matter of grave concern." You say while giving a respectful bow.

Amusing part about this is that we really have more in common with YOMI than the group we're meeting. Our style is one designed to kill that which cannot die, and only mercy and luck has spared our foes.

Least Devotee said:
[X] "Good evening, my name is Hyodo Issei. I have been asked by the History Compilation Committee to speak with the Masters of Ryōzanpaku on their behalf over a matter of grave concern." You say while giving a respectful bow.

Amusing part about this is that we really have more in common with YOMI than the group we're meeting. Our style is one designed to kill that which cannot die, and only mercy and luck has spared our foes.

Personality wise we get along more with Ryozanpaku as we also believe on helping other people. We also do avoid killing people and we haven't actually killed anyone yet.

Also we're having none of that "Eternal Sunset" bullshit.They want to start WW3? They'll have to go through us first.

If Yami does try to get the supernatural invovled then I think we can use their distruction to help move the Christian factions towards peace.

having the angels, devils and fallen fighting as comrades will likly create good will between them.

...why the fuck would any of the 3 factions be needed for Yomi... Yomi is the kiddy league that Ken-chan plays in

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Yomi

...its still duck hunting with a flak cannon, seriously overkill, and unlikely to happen, I doubt we have anywhere near enough pull to get it to happen, I mean why would we want to, gods above talk about talking all the excitement out of an encounter, what's next siking Mil-tan on Ragnarok

Silversun17 said:
If Yomi does try to get the supernatural invovled then I think we can use their distruction to help move the Christian factions towards peace.

having the angels, devils and fallen fighting as comrades will likly create good will between them.

You put Yomi in the initial post.

Question, when do you think will be Issei's first Limit Break? It's going to be a big deal when it happens and we need to prepare for it so it doesn't wreck everything we have built, right? It'll probably mess Issei up pretty bad if he targets the wrong girl and his bonds will most likely be strained by this, not just due to his actions but by the customs of where he lives, right, or am I worrying over nothing again?

Silversun17 said:
Korean martial arts series, a comapny called reunion is collecting martial artists for research while claiming they are trying to preserve theose martial arts.

the controlling faction of reunion, Heaven's riches, is planning to murder all those martial artists in the future.
Not entirely right I think. Useless I terribly misinterpreted Veritas' ending, this only happened because Heaven's Rich chairman was in a coma after fighting Lightning Tiger, leaving her younger, even bigger bitch of a sister in charge. It's why Megabitch Jr was so pissed that the MC woke up the Chairman at the end.

...its Limit Break, there is nothing we can do to prepare for it, Issei won't even realise its happened, NO ONE WILL, it isn't something like that, GRRRRR >.< god I hate how people make that assumption, its not a disease, its an outgrowth of normal behaviour, Issei already falls in love with almost clockwork regularity, he also goes charging off to rescue damsels in distress, this is his whole thing, and is basically what his limit break is going to be, just calm down, and let it happen, OOC knowledge is fine for some thing, but for things like this is damaging to the game, please, stop

No, I know that it's not a disease, what I meant was us players come up with a general plan for what to do in the aftermath if things go bad. I'm basically meaning to do damage control if we in our uninhibited state do something that messes our plans up, which is basically a given now that I think about it.

EternitynChaos said:
...its Limit Break, there is nothing we can do to prepare for it, Issei won't even realise its happened, NO ONE WILL, it isn't something like that, GRRRRR >.< god I hate how people make that assumption, its not a disease, its an outgrowth of normal behaviour, Issei already falls in love with almost clockwork regularity, he also goes charging off to rescue damsels in distress, this is his whole thing, and is basically what his limit break is going to be, just calm down, and let it happen, OOC knowledge is fine for some thing, but for things like this is damaging to the game, please, stop

Though we're not canon Ise(otherwise we've would've fallen into Abe-senpais trap) so I suspect people are going to think something's up if we suddenly ignoring all of our other girls to act like a lovesick puppy for one girl (we told Rias we loved all of our girls equally and she knew we meant it) especially if she's an enemy and outright trying to kill us and our friends.

Hope easy mode means we won't get someone like Jeanne from the Hero Faction or Cattelya Leviathan as the girl we limit break for. That would be terrible.

Ddraig and Bright being right next to the exaltion might notice something is up as well. Still once we go Cosmic Dragon and hit E7 it's bye bye Great Curse.

shigure is my favorite out of HSDK. Hope we get her to join us. If she gets captured like in canon won't yami be surprised by a dragon knocking on their door ignoring machine guns and rpgs to the face XD

noahgab1133 said:

shigure is my favorite out of HSDK. Hope we get her to join us. If she gets captured like in canon won't yami be surprised by a dragon knocking on their door ignoring machine guns and rpgs to the face XD

I'm sure it'd be quite the pleasant surprise >:D

Are we going to pull a Kool-Aid Man? Because, that would be awesome and hilarious at the same time. I've also heard that the mass combat rules are a nightmare to use, is that true?

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Are we going to pull a Kool-Aid Man? Because, that would be awesome and hilarious at the same time. I've also heard that the mass combat rules are a nightmare to use, is that true?

Now I have the image of a massive red dragon bursting out of a wall and screaming OH YEAH
:D

Honestly I don't know how should I react once Shigure joins us, she pretty much played a huge factor in Kenichi's growth.

Now for the Yomi, to me the Khaos Brigade could use them as experimental subjects, knowing Cao Cao he would try to pull something like that, especially things like Demon Blood and supernatural weapons equipped disciples. But for now we will deal with Ryozanpaku first, then we wait for Irina and Xenovia.

...you really think the HCC has just one job they need doing Ahahahahahahahahaha, considering how much crap is going on around the place and the fact that they have no options other then useless and retardedly overkill up until now I wouldn't be shocked if they gave us a quick job *this one* followed by a longer job after it /shrug I could be wrong, but I don't think we are just getting this done then sitting on our asses waiting for the canon plot to happen

EternitynChaos said:
...you really think the HCC has just one job they need doing Ahahahahahahahahaha, considering how much crap is going on around the place and the fact that they have no options other then useless and retardedly overkill up until now I wouldn't be shocked if they gave us a quick job *this one* followed by a longer job after it /shrug I could be wrong, but I don't think we are just getting this done then sitting on our asses waiting for the canon plot to happen

there's still the Youkai issue and what's likely hero faction "recruiting" to deal with at least. Though Alex hinted that these things would be interconnected.

We can do some hacking campaign against Taliban while we wait for Irina and Xenovia, but there's nothing wrong in doing more side-quest, more XP means more charms or boost.

i think it would be less kool aid man more dinner is served XD

The_dragon_is_after_you_by_Negger.jpg

well there is the yokai factions, ragnarock, and who know what else XD things won't be boring during the suspension XD

noahgab1133 said:
i think it would be less kool aid man more dinner is served XD

The_dragon_is_after_you_by_Negger.jpg

well there is the yokai factions, ragnarock, and who know what else XD things won't be boring during the suspension XD

That grin made me think more "SUPRISE BITCHES
:))

We're having far too much fun with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back