• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Heaven Canceler said:
Yeah, the two things he is best at are running away and taking hits without breaking down.

We must give Kenichi an epic speech about glory and the potential of his future and how he cannot give up this easily. Then we bring him back to the dojo to be further tortured trained.

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

You know that his classmates are gonna misunderstand a bishie boy dragging Kenichi home right?

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

Heaven Canceler said:
Yeah, the two things he is best at are running away and taking hits without breaking down.

We must give Kenichi an epic speech about glory and the potential of his future and how he cannot give up this easily. Then we bring him back to the dojo to be further tortured trained.
Hmm, do we have the prerequisites to learn 'You can Be More'? Cause that'd be useful/ amusing.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
You know that his classmates are gonna misunderstand a bishie boy dragging Kenichi home right?

Of course, that's why its so much fun.

Least Devotee said:
Hmm, do we have the prerequisites to learn 'You can Be More'? Cause that'd be useful/ amusing.

Hmmmm, it would put us 2 down in debt, but we Could do it, we would need the following charms

Hypnotic Tongue Technique
Cost: 10m, 1wp; Mins: Presence 3, Essence 2; Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Social, Stackable, Touch
Duration: Solar's Charisma in days
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
Required for Charms: You Can Be More, Minds Yield to Glory, Hastening Night's End

It is hard for mortals to resist the shining glory of the Solar Exalted. This Charm exerts unnatural mental influence to create a Compulsion effect. The Lawgiver's player rolls (Manipulation + Presence). If the result exceeds the target's Mental DV, the target receives a compulsion to follow one order given by the Solar. The order can be as complicated as the Solar desires. The target must spend one Willpower to resist the order but need pay this cost only once per day. The influence fades when the Charm expires.

When the Solar uses Hypnotic Tongue Technique, the target is not aware of the compulsion, nor does the Solar need to spell out the order explicitly in words. If the target wishes to recognize the influence or remember it later, doing so costs four Willpower, which must be spent all at once, and the target is thenceforth fully aware of the effect. Recognizing or remembering the influence is not considered "resisting" it, and the target does not gain Limit from doing so.

and then we could get it

You Can Be More
Cost: 5m, 1wp; Mins: Presence 4, Essence 3; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion, Social
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: Hypnotic Tongue Technique
Required for Charms: None

This Charm enhances (Charisma + Presence)-based attacks to build or repair Intimacies that the Lawgiver shares with her target. Success enables the Solar to achieve the desired effect instantly.

If an Solar has Essence 4+, he may use this Charm to attack a mortal's Motivation rather than an Intimacy. If successful, the victim's player must spend Willpower to resist (but may choose not to resist) or else choose a new and more heroic Motivation for the character. An extra given a suitable Motivation transforms into a heroic mortal.

It would be in character for us however, we are really big on growing stronger to protect the people we care about, we wouldn't even be able to understand WHY he's having these problems, he has people he needs to protect he should be working HIMSELF to the bone even without the Masters doing it from Issei's point of view /laugh

Why did they ask if Issei didn't sleep properly? He can go several days with out sleep.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
They don't know that he can do that, he's mostly trying to keep his Solarness a secret.
So? I would only ask that if someone looked tired.

EternitynChaos said:
Hmmmm, it would put us 2 down in debt, but we Could do it, we would need the following charms

It would be in character for us however, we are really big on growing stronger to protect the people we care about, we wouldn't even be able to understand WHY he's having these problems, he has people he needs to protect he should be working HIMSELF to the bone even without the Masters doing it from Issei's point of view /laugh
Hypnotic Tongue Technique is something we should probably pick up anyways -- it's a standard tool in the Solar social tool chest and it gives us new ways to defuse situations peacefully if we want to.

You Can Be More might be of limited use, however; we don't share any intimacies with Kenichi (or at least, none that wouldn't have a weird impact on Kenichi's character like giving him our harem dream). Since we're essence 4 we could also use the motivation-changing feature, but I think Kenichi's motivation is already "Become a great martial artist and protect Miu" so that probably wouldn't help; it's his virtues that are the problem, he's having a conviction failure.

Kenichi's conviction is warped. stick him in combat conditions and he is more stubborn then anyone. take him out of those conditions and he loses that dedication.

isn't he still in the learn martial arts so I don't get beat up phase right now? I thought this was where he changed from that to Protect Miu?

Clearly, the answer to the problem is to have him never come out of the combat phase.
It's even been partially implemented by the Elder in canon!
We just have to go a step further. :p

I don't know if Alexander has plans for it already but i just thought of a set up for meeting Weiss: we have Eiko making us rich right now which means we might end up invited to rub shoulders with the upper crust at some gathering and meet Weiss there.

also because of some rwby fan art i'm wanting to have Issei take Yang on a pool or beach date
http://wonentertainment.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-swimsuit-LOGO-414554645
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/330/f/7/commission__rwby_bikini_by_jadenkaiba-d6vrlhd.png

would be funny if we meet blake on that date because she catches Yang's eye.

I have a feeling we're going to meet Weiss and Blake when the Hero Faction starts making their presence known. Remember how the quest for contacting Ruby and Yang had a short time limit, like two weeks or so? I'll bet Cao Cao is on a recruiting drive and we could have missed out on them if we'd put it off.

Maybe we should ask Ruby and Yang if we can meet their friends and then accidently seduce them as Issei is wont to do. Seriously you could set clockwork by the guy's propensity to get chicks to fall for him without knowing or trying.

Smuthunter said:
I have a feeling we're going to meet Weiss and Blake when the Hero Faction starts making their presence known. Remember how the quest for contacting Ruby and Yang had a short time limit, like two weeks or so? I'll bet Cao Cao is on a recruiting drive and we could have missed out on them if we'd put it off.
if so maybe we'll find Pyrrha there as well if she exists.

if Nora exists she is likely a Valkyrie in this verse.

Silversun17 said:
I don't know if Alexander has plans for it already but i just thought of a set up for meeting Weiss: we have Eiko making us rich right now which means we might end up invited to rub shoulders with the upper crust at some gathering and meet Weiss there.

also because of some rwby fan art i'm wanting to have Issei take Yang on a pool or beach date
http://wonentertainment.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-swimsuit-LOGO-414554645
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/330/f/7/commission__rwby_bikini_by_jadenkaiba-d6vrlhd.png

would be funny if we meet blake on that date because she catches Yang's eye.
I like this pic better.
8KyUR8J.jpg

Silversun17 said:
if so maybe we'll find Pyrrha there as well if she exists.

if Nora exists she is likely a Valkyrie in this verse.

It's not necessary for Nora to be a Valkyrie, she can just be a normal girl with the name Valkyrie, kinda like Ragnarok with Odin, Freya, Loki and such.
If Pyrrha exists then I guess the blond guy exists too, what was his name again? We leave Pyrrha with him anyway, hopefully in this quest he realizes Pyrrha loves him.

touhou ranfuku said:
It's not necessary for Nora to be a Valkyrie, she can just be a normal girl with the name Valkyrie, kinda like Ragnarok with Odin, Freya, Loki and such.
If Pyrrha exists then I guess the blond guy exists too, what was his name again? We leave Pyrrha with him anyway, hopefully in this quest he realizes Pyrrha loves him.
I was thinking of Nora as a Valkyrie because Monty based her on Thor when he dressed as a woman to get his hammer back.
We'll wait and see if Pyrrha is around then we can see if she is single or not. if Jaune's around we can back off.

Have to say I am kind of half expecting Nora to show up with the god Odin as one of his bodyguards. And maybe Blake as an ex-member or the Hero's group? As a kind of parallel to her history with the White Fang in the RWBY canon.

TheInnerHollow said:
Have to say I am kind of half expecting Nora to show up with the god Odin as one of his bodyguards. And maybe Blake as an ex-member or the Hero's group? As a kind of parallel to her history with the White Fang in the RWBY canon.

Unless she's not a cat girl I don't see how she could be a former member of the hero faction. They only accept pure humans.

issei must be laughing at the irony of using bishie looks to find a guy XD or crying about or both XD

also was cleaning out our attic and found my old yugioh cards and was surprised how much similarity between boosted gear and this card there was XD

Uria,+Lord+of+Searing+Flames.png

uria lord of searing flames from gx. i never noticed that the head looks like boosted gear a lot then again i forgot i had yugioh cards still lol XD

Last edited by a moderator:

hi i'm new to questionable questioning and exalted if I get anything wrong could someone correct me please

it would be interesting to see issei try out the charming women instead

Welcome, newcomer! Seriously, how many new people have come in this month alone?

Be bishounen have it perk.

Can we up our appearance more than 5?.or we need charm?.

cronos2chaos said:
hi i'm new to questionable questioning and exalted if I get anything wrong could someone correct me please

it would be interesting to see issei try out the charming women instead
Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8) Yes indeed, it will be amusing... ;D
skaro said:
Can we up our appearance more than 5?.or we need charm?.
You need to raise Essence above 5 first. Or you can use an Artifact. Charms plays with the bonus Appearance gives, not the Attribute itself.

The win vote is so far:

If we're lucky we might be able to see the garden club girl, she would give us chance to find out Kenichi sooner, and with our bishie look I guess some punchbags will come to let our fists work a little, poor them.

Alexander said:
Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8) Yes indeed, it will be amusing... ;DYou need to raise Essence above 5 first. Or you can use an Artifact. Charms plays with the bonus Appearance gives, not the Attribute itself.

What sort of artifact would be suited to something like this? jewellery? accessories? i guess a mask fits thematically, but it also sorta defeats the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back