• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

It should work....just my thing is what the heck are we going to do if we can't get our followers in the raiting game with us?

Just a thought

codeRR said:
It should work....just my thing is what the heck are we going to do if we can't get our followers in the raiting game with us?

Just a thought
We're not a devil. The rating game hasn't been an option since we decided not to join Rias's peerage.

I was assuming we could social our self into it at least? Is that not a option?

Smuthunter said:
We can always do both. Invest the EXP into combat charms, invest our time back into examining the pieces and unlocking CMAs for everyone.

Flip side. Invest EXP into E4, get charm to teach TMA to anyone including people like Koneko who aren't one of our followers, get rid of our regen limit and get 3 more knack spots. Go into exp debt for 5 Fist of the daystar charms if we really need the charms.

Like I said I'm fine either way.

Smuthunter said:
We're not a devil. The rating game hasn't been an option since we decided not to join Rias's peerage.

We could become a provisional devil for the Rating Game. Well if that's allowed anyways. If not we could goad Raiser into a one-on-one duel.

codeRR said:
I was assuming we could social our self into it at least? Is that not a option?

Hmm Enemy castigating solar judgement can be used to cause a creature of darkness to feel guilt and Riaser is a devil.

Irresistible salesman spirt + Enemy Castigating Judgement might work into guilt-tripping Raiser to let us and our followers participate to make up for arias lack of a full peerage. Key word might

Honestly....if we went that I could see us getting in. Our followers.....would make it a lot harder to convince him. Even over confidence has a limit and he does have some brains at least

Diller said:
We could become a provisional devil for the Rating Game. Well if that's allowed anyways. If not we could goad Raiser into a one-on-one duel.
I'm not worried about a rating game against Raiser, I'm thinking about Sairaorg and Sona and those other matches that we won't have because we aren't on Rias's team. I'm pretty sure I was the one who first pointed out that Raiser wouldn't be difficult to egg on into making the Rating Game a "fair fight" way back at the start of the first thread.

Smuthunter said:
I'm not worried about a rating game against Raiser, I'm thinking about Sairaorg and Sona and those other matches that we won't have because we aren't on Rias's team. I'm pretty sure I was the one who first pointed out that Raiser wouldn't be difficult to egg on into making the Rating Game a "fair fight" way back at the start of the first thread.

The fact we won't get a manly one on one fight with Sai saddens me. Shit was epic to read and Sona only lost thanks to Biliungial and Saji won't have Ise to take him out.Hopefully the added servants and powered up versions of Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko will be enough to make up for the loss of Ise.

codeRR said:
Honestly....if we went that I could see us getting in. Our followers.....would make it a lot harder to convince him. Even over confidence has a limit and he does have some brains at least

Raiser looked down on Canon Ise for being a low class devil despite wielding a longius. Odds are he'll look down on us even more being human and nearly all of our followers are human too. Raiser did complain about how much he disliked the human world and I doubt He'll have higher opinions of Eiko or Miltet. Remember this is Raiser a before he was taught just because he's immortal means he is invincible.

Diller said:
The fact we won't get a manly one on one fight with Sai saddens me.
Eh, we can at least get some Man on man action with Saiaorg, at least. It's fine too 8)
Diller said:
Raiser looked down on Canon Ise for being a low class devil despite wielding a longius. Odds are he'll look down on us even more being human and nearly all of our followers are human too. Raiser did complain about how much he disliked the human world and I doubt
He'll have higher opinions of Eiko or Miltet. Remember this is Raiser a before he was taught just because he's immortal means he is invincible.
So how are we gonna kick Raiser's ass? Social attack? Pure physical combo?

I hope by the time sona and sairaorg fights come we would have already buffed all of rias peerage with glorious solar bullshit

though i do see sairaorg letting us participate just for the challenge.

I wonder if we can get vali team to join us instead of chaos brigade. Would be fun to teach vali the dragon knacks XD

Also for finance I can imagine eiko already having a stock portfolio in our name plus negotiated royalties from the shrine thing all without telling us like those epic ceo secretaries.

actually isn't eiko our hot secretary? someone add it to the trope page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighting Sairaorg is just a matter of time, he always seeks challenge and we will give him bromance.
On the other, Issei is an imouto magnet, so sooner or later Kuroka and Le Fay will join us, we repair Kuroka's relationship with her sister while we convince Arthur to give us Ruler, maybe after Vali getting Fenrir of course, otherwise Arthur will set Le Fay to us since he wants his sister to have a normal life, well, if Solar Issei has normal that is.

kinglugia said:
So how are we gonna kick Raiser's ass? Social attack? Pure physical combo?
The way I imagine it, he's going to show up when we're talking with Rias or the rest of the Gremory peerage. He's there to see what the holdup is with the wedding or to reestablish his claim or something. Rias is on guard, Issei catches on immediately, Raiser is being a douche, and Issei decides he hates Raiser pretty much immediately.

Assuming that Raiser is being dismissive of us, we open by interrupting him when he's talking to Rias:

"You can either address Rias Gremory with the respect she is due or I can throw you out on your ass. Pick one."

Cue some pithy arrogant response. "A mere human is stupid enough to threaten me?" or something.

Boosted Gear cranks up as we fire up Fists of Iron Technique plus the First Presence Excellency and Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement. Our anima banner starts glowing.

"You get one warning. That was it."

And then Rias interposes herself between us before we come to blows.

touhou ranfuku said:
Fighting Sairaorg is just a matter of time, he always seeks challenge and we will give him bromance.
On the other, Issei is an imouto magnet, so sooner or later Kuroka and Le Fay will join us, we repair Kuroka's relationEqship with her sister while we convince Arthur to give us Ruler, maybe after Vali getting Fenrir of course, otherwise Arthur will set Le Fay to us since he wants his sister to have a normal life, well, if Solar Issei has normal that is.

Hmm Rias is Sai's cousin so he might hear about us and if he learns how strong we are he might come to challenge us himself.

A great way to help with the bromance is to help his mother awake from his coma like Ise did in canon.

noahgab1133 said:
I wonder if we can get vali team to join us instead of chaos brigade. Would be fun to teach vali the dragon knacks XD

Get Vali team to join us..... Well they do go looking for adventure and battle and those things basically flock to us through a combination of Glorious solar bullshit and Dragon Swag.
We could convince Vali and Bikou we'd be a willingly sparring partner. With Asia as a healer and Kuroka and Koneko's Senjutsu we can heal everything short of death so we can afford to go all out in spars. Also thanks to our solar exalt we have several powers they'll never have seen before and our sacred gear is constantly evolving getting stronger so they'll know that we could pull all kinds of new tricks at any given moment meaning they'll have to constantly adapt to our abilities. Kuroka gets to be with Koneko (and they both join the harem thanks to gaining feelings for us for our role in reconciling them. Plus Kuroka's going to want those Sun dragon babies badly.), Arthur can have some semblance of a normal life for Le fey. Le fey could help teach us magic(and join the harem). We could also make them stronger with Glorious solar bullshit.

I just realized Berserker,Vali,Bikou, and Yang will get along so well. They're all battle freaks!

Social attack to rip him to pieces then we later kick his ass. Humiliation in both words and combat.

Smuthunter said:
The way I imagine it, he's going to show up when we're talking with Rias or the rest of the Gremory peerage. He's there to see what the holdup is with the wedding or to reestablish his claim or something. Rias is on guard, Issei catches on immediately, Raiser is being a douche, and Issei decides he hates Raiser pretty much immediately.

Assuming that Raiser is being dismissive of us, we open by interrupting him when he's talking to Rias:

"You can either address Rias Gremory with the respect she is due or I can throw you out on your ass. Pick one."

Cue some pithy arrogant response. "A mere human is stupid enough to threaten me?" or something.

Boosted Gear cranks up as we fire up Fists of Iron Technique plus the First Presence Excellency and Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement. Our anima banner starts glowing.

Smut have I ever told you your awesome lately?

Diller said:
Smut have I ever told you your awesome lately?
I'm always awesome. In fact you might even say I'm GOLDEN.

Which reminds me: we need some more badass boasts, because Raiser is inevitably going to ask who the hell we're supposed to be.

"I'm Hyoudou Issei, second-year student at Kuoh Academy and one of Rias's friends and classmates. Two weeks ago I punched a fallen angel so hard that all the evil exploded out of her and fixed Hell's breeding problem in about three hours of work. Last week I had tea with the governor of the fallen angels, then started and ended a gang war in the same day. This week I'm learning how to punch a river in half. What have you done lately?"

Alternatively, just for a laugh let's see if Rias gets this reference.

"Who am I? Who am I? Now you listen up and dig the wax out of those big ears, and I'll tell you all about me! The reputation of the Solar Exalted echoes far and wide, but when people talk about the golden king of dragons, the Sovereign of the Radiant Scales, they're talking about me! Hyoudou Issei!"

Ten bucks says she doesn't make it through the whole thing without cracking up.

And let's not forget to steal the "bragging about being able to fail whenever you want" line from Gabe's work.

Smuthunter said:

Is it the full anima banner, or just the general anima banner?

Let's see that's... 6m - Presence Excellency + 2m - Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgement + 3m Fists of Iron Technique + 3m Irresistible Salesman Spirit. So anima banner should be at the 14 mote level, which is two short of full totemic assuming we use nothing but Peripheral motes.

We can also flare our anima banner manually just by spending motes on nothing.

But it's so much nicer when we have a use attached to the motes, even if that is just knowing were the sun is atm. O:)

Smuthunter said:
I'm always awesome. In fact you might even say I'm GOLDEN.

Which reminds me: we need some more badass boasts, because Raiser is inevitably going to ask who the hell we're supposed to be.

"I'm Hyoudou Issei, second-year student at Kuoh Academy and one of Rias's friends and classmates. Two weeks ago I punched a fallen angel so hard that all the evil exploded out of her and fixed Hell's breeding problem in about three hours of work. Last week I had tea with the governor of the fallen angels, then started and ended a gang war in the same day. This week I'm learning how to punch a river in half. What have you done lately?"

...such epicness....we must say this when we meet Raiser, also cool new avatar Smut

Or we can express out enhanced Temperance and not start fight but start a friendship?

I mean what's our bullshit prescence and salesman spirit for otherwise?

Larekko12, we are Compassion 5, Conviction 3, Temperance 2, Valor 3 if the 5 was in Temperance I might see us doing as you say, however its not, in fact in a situation were Raiser was making trouble for Rias we could channel Compassion 5 just to punch to asshole out of him so yeah, and our bullshit presence and salesman spirit is for looking awesome obviously ^^

Larekko12 said:
Or we can express out enhanced Temperance and not start fight but start a friendship?

I mean what's our bullshit prescence and salesman spirit for otherwise?

Getting girls to join the harem, nudging most people to see things our way, and getting self-entitled little twats like Vol 2 Raiser to fight us on our terms

I mean the guy legit said this in vol 2.

"I will take you back to the underworld, even if I have to burn all of your servants."

You mean those same servants she sees as family. Yeah that's really going to make her more willing then/sarcasm.

Also those same servants he talking about are kind of our friends now. So he's not only disrespecting Rias but he just threatened our friends in front of us. Yeah we might take a bit of offense to that.

If he doesn't say or do something stupid on our first meeting then I might consider social charming him into our friend.

If he acts like a tool then we'll treat him like one. The friendship can start after we kick his ass.

EternitynChaos said:
Larekko12, we are Compassion 5, Conviction 3, Temperance 2, Valor 3 if the 5 was in Temperance I might see us doing as you say, however its not, in fact in a situation were Raiser was making trouble for Rias we could channel Compassion 5 just to punch to asshole out of him so yeah, and our bullshit presence and salesman spirit is for looking awesome obviously ^^

Knew I was forgetting a description. Thanks Eternity!

can we at least agree that if old Fire asshole turns up suddenly that we will grab the fire resistance Knack with one of our 2 last free slots, after all extra soak is always a good thing, ya?

EternitynChaos said:
can we at least agree that if old Fire asshole turns up suddenly that we will grab the fire resistance Knack with one of our 2 last free slots, after all extra soak is always a good thing, ya?

Pretty sure that's why we left a few slots open just in case we needed to pick up child of Mother Earth for the Raiser fight.

Diller said:
"I will take you back to the underworld, even if I have to burn all of your servants."
If this line or anything like it slips out, Raiser is going to wake up a few seconds later with his upper torso embedded in a wall and Issei in full dragon mode. With Compassion 5, that's grounds for a Renegade Interrupt.

Smuthunter said:
If this line or anything like it slips out, Raiser is going to wake up a few seconds later with his upper torso embedded in a wall and Issei in full dragon mode. With Compassion 5, that's grounds for a Renegade Interrupt.

Exactly

If Raiser says or does something stupid like this we are kicking his ass so hard. Raynare can tell him how much of a bad idea even threatening our friends is. Oh wait she can't. Silly me I forgot she got amnesia from the ass-kicking we gave her for what she was about to do to Asia.

Hmmmmm, I just realised, Raiser is another person we can use this line on, if a bit modified.

"Do you know what happens to Birds that fly to high Phoenix? They get eaten by Dragons."

Also, Dragon Wave, now that we have upped out Stamina, has gone up to 24Ag for 12m + 1m to turn it Holy, with a dice pool of 9 dice in war form without any channels, which is rather beastly, considering this is mister I'm a Phoenix, why would I need to dodge/defend we are talking about, if he managed to make this a fight we can channel compassion for when/if he shows up and we are still at this level he's going to really regret it.

Honestly if he shows up I wouldn't debt buy Fist of the Daystar Charms, I'd Debt Buy 1st Athletics Excellency ^^;

Don't forget that canon Raiser was beaten by Issei in Balance Breaker form, which we still haven't unlocked yet. There is a difference not just in power but also in speed because Raiser is capable of high-speed flight. Just throwing fireballs at him isn't going to win the match if they never hit him.

that was not even close to Balance Breaker what he used to beat Raiser, that was very much an imperfect half-assed version, he didn't get proper BB until after he had his meeting with Vali for the first time, and I'm not sure how dousing someone is super boosted holy water etc is really comparable. But then I'm not Alexander, we will see if/when Raiser shows up, no need for a dick waving contest while we wait for a story update ^^

EternitynChaos said:
that was not even close to Balance Breaker what he used to beat Raiser, that was very much an imperfect half-assed version, he didn't get proper BB until after he had his meeting with Vali for the first time, and I'm not sure how dousing someone is super boosted holy water etc is really comparable. But then I'm not Alexander, we will see if/when Raiser shows up, no need for a dick waving contest while we wait for a story update ^^

Actually he didn't get a proper BB until vol 5 when he fought Kuroka and Bikou.

"With the ring I got from Azazel also acting on it, I equipped [Booster Gear Scale Mail] without having to sacrifice anything.

However, a countdown-like thing appeared on the jewel of my left arm's gauntlet. Time-wise, I didn't have even fifteen minutes. Though it was still better than the mere ten second of my incomplete Balance Breaker."

Vol 4

The next parts are from vol 2

"However, there is a big risk. 10 seconds after unleashing this ability, I won't be able to use my Sacred Gear for three days. That's how the red Dragon—Ddraig, explained to me."

Then it gave out at the 4 seconds left mark.

"It hasn't been 10 seconds yet! Why has the armour disappeared!? Wait, are you telling me the price I paid only let me use it this much!?

[No. The price you paid to attain my power was enough. But your basic stats are too low to control my powers. You lack training.]"

Unlike Canon Ise who was still low class devil in basic stats. We're probably around middle class so our time limit on BB will be longer and it will be a perfected BB too.

Though your right. We shouldn't worry about this too much until we know we are fighting Raiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back