• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Alexander said:
The Kitsune named Tamamo-no Mae is dead. But there are others, even if not as powerful as her.
Thankfully. At least Gitsune is unique in how she reincarnates, having Tamamo running around... *shivers*... Unless its the Nasuverse version, she's cute and not a menace.

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, your here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
-[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

Wait we're doing this with Eiko? This will be even more then anticipated.

Drunk Rias is a dirty dirty girl.

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, your here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
-[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

Also Alex i was looking over the updated character sheet and I don't see any of the charms we debt bought in the fight with that Youkai.(Iron kettle body, Sledge hammer fist, and dragon coil technique)

Alexander said:
The Kitsune named Tamamo-no Mae is dead. But there are others, even if not as powerful as her.

There's Yasaka the leader of the Kyoto youkai in DXD canon and her young daughter Kuniu who Ise and the OCC save in vol 9 from the Hero Faction. This causes Kunou to get a crush on Ise

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Thankfully. At least Gitsune is unique in how she reincarnates, having Tamamo running around... *shivers*... Unless its the Nasuverse version, she's cute and not a menace.
Nope, here she is-was a menace.
Diller said:
Wait we're doing this with Eiko? This will be even more then anticipated.
Even more what?
Also Alex i was looking over the updated character sheet and I don't see any of the charms we debt bought in the fight with that Youkai.(Iron kettle body, Sledge hammer fist, and dragon coil technique)
Fixed.
Yasaka is said to be as powerful as an Ultimate Class Devil. But the truth is that she isn't considered an exceptional powerful Kitsune.

Yes! A update

Alright....Rias.....hahahah

Alexander said:
Even more what?
Fixed.
Yasaka is said to be as powerful as an Ultimate Class Devil. But the truth is that she isn't considered an exceptional powerful Kitsune.

Even more fun then expected. Sorry typing on phone makes things difficult to see sometimes and I was copying and pasting.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I was letting people know that there were more kyuubis meaning fluffy tail could still be a thing. You said Tamano was E8. That's high god class. Yasaka at only ultimate devil class is nothing compared to her

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, you're here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
-[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because you're trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

Mistake corrected.

Diller said:
Sorry I should have been more clear. I was letting people know that there were more kyuubis meaning fluffy tail could still be a thing. You said Tamano was E8. That's high god class. Yasaka at only ultimate devil class is nothing compared to her
Tamamo is THE Kyuubi no Kitsune. A legend among legend. There are kitsune as old as her, but no one even today come close to her full strength.

its back! Why do i have the feeling issei is gonna have to fight all the yokai?

Oh, hey. I caught up in time to have another idea for an omake and actually vote knowing what's going on. Just gonna jump on the bandwagon here...

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, you're here for a reason, and these people are not the sort to respect someone that won't stick up for themselves; if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
-[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know you're just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

...I see the same mistake copied oh so much, I cannot help but feel like linking this.

Grammar rant. Contain foul language.

It's pretty much a rant with lot of swearing, but it DOES explain clearly how to avoid those basic mistakes.

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, your here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.-[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

You know, I didn't even noticed I had quoted the wrong person.

What I get for using my phone keyboard.

Now it's corrected and I resisted the temptation to make a few your what jokes, or yore jokes.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Unless its the Nasuverse version, she's cute and not a menace.
What? The Nasuverse version is an Incarnation of Amataresu and is in the running for 'Highest personal body count ever'. She once killed an army of eighty thousand people single-handedly. She's fucking terrifying in the Nasuverse.

quick question which version of Tamamo are we using? the Malevolent Yako!Tamamo or the Benevolent Amatarasu!Tamamo.

Alex said she used to be a menace, so likely the former.

Warslick said:
Welcome to QQ and my quest! :D

cronos2chaos said:
quick question which version of Tamamo are we using? the Malevolent Yako!Tamamo or the Benevolent Amatarasu!Tamamo.
The Malevolent Yako, with a very high body count.

... Is it too late to join in? This would be my first quest at any rate.

ragoogar said:

... Is it too late to join in? This would be my first quest at any rate.
Abolutely not! Welcome to QQ and my quest! :D

Maybe manifest our Sacred Gear in its standard single gauntlet form (the form it took before Bright started messing with it) as proof that we are who we say we are. We probably should have quizzed Eiko about protocol, but then again we aren't someone who would go for all the posturing a really formal setting can get up to. Polite and courteous should cover us well enough, whatever is going to happen will happen.

we can't, our gear has double gauntlets, bracelets and gloves as far as forms available, and its not like sacred gears don't change their forms that is kinda the whole point with them, changing with their wielder and all. Also we are here as a dragon rather then as the Red Dragon Emperor specificity so its not really required for us to be flashing out bling like that

Actually, our status as the Sekiryuutei rather than just any random dragon is the reason why we've been asked to do those missions. But it's not the time to bring out the gear yet, leave that for when we finally meet someone who doubts our claims.

Hey all! Alex, your quests are simply awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back