• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

that was the last one, this one us being Sekiryutei has little to nothing to do with it, Youkai respect you for your own power, and Issei is gathered power to himself, inspite of being Sekiryutei he's a Dragon on his own, and that's something they will respect, there is a reason that the 3rd Head didn't get much respect until he started kicked ass and taking names himself, because until then all he had was potential and a name, Issei being a Dragon and having a Familiar who is a Sun Raven is more impressive to the Youkai then him winning the cosmic lottery and getting Ddraig just by being born, and yes it IS something they will be able to tell, noticing that sort of thing is what they are all about after all

I suppose you do have a point. Though that makes me wonder, how do we compare to the Nura leader in terms of power?

... I think it's more a matter of skill than Power. From what I've read of Nurarihyon, both manga and the actual yokai, most of his power comes from his cunning and skill; and in the manga, his Fear combo with his subordinates and Kyoka Suigetsu. It says something that his legend mostly revolves around moving unseen and sneaking that Nurarihyon's build isn't really for a Power type Yokai. Issei probably has the advantage in strength and direct power projection, while Nurarihyon may be strong to earn the loyalty of his Hyakki Hyakou, his main strength lies in his bonds with the Nura-gumi.

cross_grave said:

there are two types of Kitsune; benevolent Zenko, often blessing samurai houses, the other is Yako, these buggers are the ones that have the reputation of being mischievous at best, often robbing people blind.

not sure where you got Yoko from, but it is generally a female name

thanks Alexander for clearing that up.

...who here wants to bet that some idiot will try and succeed in bringing Tamamo back to life.

Last edited by a moderator:
cronos2chaos said:
there are two types of Kitsune; benevolent Zenko, often blessing samurai houses, the other is Yako, these buggers are the ones that have the reputation of being mischievous at best, often robbing people blind.

...who here wants to bet that some idiot will try and succeed in bringing Tamamo back to life.

Oh shit Rivzeim and the Qlippoth could/would actually do that using the holy grail.

cronos2chaos said:

*Looks at the Hero Factions tract record and stated goals and plans*

Err... No, I'm not throwing my money away on a sucker bet like that /laugh

Kravenmato said:
Hey all! Alex, your quests are simply awesome!
Thanks! Welcome to QQ and my quest! :D
cross_grave said:
I suppose you do have a point. Though that makes me wonder, how do we compare to the Nura leader in terms of power?
Uhm, that's a bit difficult to answer.
ragoogar said:
... I think it's more a matter of skill than Power. From what I've read of Nurarihyon, both manga and the actual yokai, most of his power comes from his cunning and skill; and in the manga, his Fear combo with his subordinates and Kyoka Suigetsu. It says something that his legend mostly revolves around moving unseen and sneaking that Nurarihyon's build isn't really for a Power type Yokai. Issei probably has the advantage in strength and direct power projection, while Nurarihyon may be strong to earn the loyalty of his Hyakki Hyakou, his main strength lies in his bonds with the Nura-gumi.
But this is a good answer. Rikuo, and the Nurarihyon line in general, isn't based on Power but Technique. In Exalted terms, Kyoka Suigetsu allows the user to do things like (almost) Perfect Dodges and making all attacks Unexpected. Plus the sword they use is highly effective against other youkai, meaning they are like a classic Thief build: nimble and always hitting critical.

In a hypothetical fight the probabilities for both varies too much to make an accurate guess.

cronos2chaos said:

blame Naruto. many fanfics refer to the Kyuubi as the Kyuubi no Yoko.

EternitynChaos said:
*Looks at the Hero Factions tract record and stated goals and plans*

Err... No, I'm not throwing my money away on a sucker bet like that /laugh

That too. Great now I'm imaging all 3 disasters of Japan being resurrected thanks to the Khaos Brigade.

Cao Cao "I'm Helping!"
Issei "Couldn't this guy go bother China or something, why is he HERE of all places?"
Beowulf "Search me, I'm just here for the fights and maid cafes personally."
Issei "Thats a reason I can at least respect, but that clown over there is just making a mess everywhere calling up thing best left dead."
Cao Cao "Oooooh Abe-sama would you like to join my party *is punted*"

...can you tell I have ever so much respect for Cao Cao... /laugh

Pretty his only operations in Japan are a) the Kyoto event, and b) the Ophis event.

Oh, and sending subordinates after the group constantly, but he was doing to that everyone everywhere, so I don't count that.

Alexander said:
It's always Japan, uh? :))

Its usaully because some of the most prominent and powerful people in the suernatural live here. It's especially bad in this combined universe. This Japan is like a country sized hydrogen bomb. So many groups trying to destroy/take over the world and their all having their operations or members here.

EternitynChaos said:
Cao Cao "I'm Helping!"
Issei "Couldn't this guy go bother China or something, why is he HERE of all places?"
Beowulf "Search me, I'm just here for the fights and maid cafes personally."
Issei "Thats a reason I can at least respect, but that clown over there is just making a mess everywhere calling up thing best left dead."
Cao Cao "Oooooh Abe-sama would you like to join my party *is punted*"

...can you tell I have ever so much respect for Cao Cao... /laugh

I see it more like this.

Rizevim:Hey everyone!! So while I was under my way to revive the previous Kusangi wielder I got this FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

3 Immense auras are felt behind him

Rizevim: Introducing to the 3 Great Evil Youkai!!! Please cheer them on everyone!! it's their big debut after being revived.

Issei: :eek: :mad: Go fuck yourself

Rivziem:uhyahyahya~That shocked and frustrated look on your face is really pleasing~.

Worst part is that i could plausibly see him doing this for the lols.

Diller said:
Its usaully because some of the most prominent and powerful people in the suernatural live here. It's especially bad in this combined universe. This Japan is like a country sized hydrogen bomb. So many groups trying to destroy/take over the world and their all having their operations or members here.

I see it more like this.

Rizevim:Hey everyone!! So while I was under my way to revive the previous Kusangi wielder I got this FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

3 Immense auras are felt behind him

Rizevim: Introducing to the 3 Great Evil Youkai!!! Please cheer them on everyone!! it's their big debut after being revived.

Issei: :eek: :mad: Go fuck yourself

Rivziem:uhyahyahya~That shocked and frustrated look on your face is really pleasing~.

Worst part is that i could plausibly see him doing this for the lols.
Screw you Rizevim :mad:

So, do we know more about this previous Kusanagi wielder?

Alexander said:
Screw you Rizevim :mad:

So, do we know more about this previous Kusanagi wielder?

After hearing how he told Vali's dad to abuse him if he was scared of Vali(which he did) and kowing how he wants to screw over two worlds bevause he was bored and "it's what a devil is supposed to do" I want him to suffer before he dies.

It's vol 18 which hasn't be translated yet.Thought I can put what has been spolied.

Yaegaki Masaomi The resurrected "Revenger" who uses the Kusanagi. He was originally affilliated with the Church but was killed by them for falling in love with the previous Devil that governed the Kuou Town. The woman was from the House of Belial and she was the Champion Belial's cousin. Irina's dad and members of House Bael were the ones who killed him and his lover.

Kusanagi was supposed to be broken but it got modified and had an "evil dragon" reside in it. It has a powerful poison, has evil forces come out of it that apparently create many dragon heads.

Wow, seriously the Church seems to be the cause of like 60% of the problems in DxD it seems o_O; seriously those guys kinda missed the whole forgiveness and whatnot part of the creed and all that, even I'm aware of that and I'm not exactly what you could call religious /laugh

EternitynChaos said:
Wow, seriously the Church seems to be the cause of like 60% of the problems in DxD it seems o_O; seriously those guys kinda missed the whole forgiveness and whatnot part of the creed and all that, even I'm aware of that and I'm not exactly what you could call religious /laugh

Just like in every institution there are corrupt people and good people. Seeing as Michael is helping Irina's dad make it possible for angels and demons to have children (So Irina and Ise can get him some grandchildren) and supports the alliance I doubt he knew of this.Seeing as this romance would've helped push the alliance which is probably why they were killed. Though obviously Micheal and the rest of the Archangels need to watch their human servants much more carefully. Shit like this could've restarted the great war.

So, Michael and his lot are reasonably decent people then, it's just that they're not keeping track of shit carefully enough to avoid stuff like that?

are you guys just sticking things in spoilers for the fun of it?

cross_grave said:
So, Michael and his lot are reasonably decent people then, it's just that they're not keeping track of shit carefully enough to avoid stuff like that?
Sounds about right. I think the whole "God is dead" thing kind of put them out of it for a while, and bad shit happened when they were dealing with their personal problems. That's my headcanon, at least.

cross_grave said:

Yep. Michael even apologized to Asia and Xenovia for kicking them out of the church because if word spread God was dead and that Twilight healing could heal devils then the already strained heavens system would become even weaker. Also if I remember right Ise asked him if he could make it so Asia and Xenovia could still pray without getting hurt Michael agreed to do it since it was a small modification.

Essentially the leaders of the 3 Great Factions are all decent people who want peace. Unfortunately not everyone in their factions can agree to that.

mkire said:
are you guys just sticking things in spoilers for the fun of it?

Sorry the things I was explaining come from the later volumes one of which is still untranslated. So I don't want to spoil anything for people reading through the series.

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
Sounds about right. I think the whole "God is dead" thing kind of put them out of it for a while, and bad shit happened when they were dealing with their personal problems. That's my headcanon, at least.

I imagine things like managing the heavens system, negotiating with the Devils and the Fallen Angels, preventing their militant and/or crazy members that they do know of from doing something stupid, trying to come up with a way to replenish the amount of angels that doesn't require sex,etc probably makes keeping track of everything a bit hard.

cross_grave said:

The Slumbering Crocodile said:

give michael a way to impove things and he will jump on it with both hands without any hesitation. he regrets what happened with Asia a lot and hated that it was politically necessary as things stood then. the peace talks after crazy pants gets beaten should give him the breathing space to crack down.

offering issei control of heaven for a vacation. thats what they should do XD

noahgab1133 said:
offering issei control of heaven for a vacation. thats what they should do XD

Actually Alex said that Bright might be able to fix the system if she got a look at it. We could offer to fix it for them if it's possible. Though if we pull it off they might make us an honorary Seraph. :)). It would be both fitting and ironic seeing as the UCS is basically Lucifer if he had won.

We already have Sirzechs who might be trying to get us as a position as a high class devil without actually being a devil

Diller said:
Actually Alex said that Bright might be able to fix the system if she got a look at it. We could offer to fix it for them if it's possible. Though if we pull it off they might make us an honorary Seraph. :)). It would be both fitting and ironic seeing as the UCS is basically Lucifer if he had won.

We already have Sirzechs who might be trying to get us as a position as a high class devil without actually being a devil
And thus Issei was both a High Class Devil and a Honorary Seraph while being neither :))

Only a Solar could have put it out :)) :)) :))

Alexander said:
And thus Issei was both a High Class Devil and a Honorary Seraph while being neither :))

Only a Solar could have put it out :)) :)) :))

InB4 Azazel offer us a position in the Grigori just so he doesn't feel left out. :))

All of this talking about the angels and the church is making me anticipate meeting Irina and Xenovia. I'm almost certain they're going to have the additional mission to get more info on us. Irina would be especially effective for that purpose since she's our childhood friend (who was our first kiss but we don't remember that). We're the Sekiryutei with a ridiculous growth rate whose contacted to heir of the Gremory family who happens to be the current Lucifer's younger sister, helped the devils with their fertility problems, an agent of the HCC at times and we're the protege of Azazel. I imagine the Angels and the church are going to want to a piece of us as well. They might even try to butter us up by giving us Ascalon.

Thanks of course assuming you don't throw another curveball like when we met Azazel long before we met Raiser. ;)

... Offer Issei temporary control of heaven? (I'm suddenly reminded of Issei's Gensokyo vacation omake)
The number of female Angels that WILL fall in the aftermath this decision...
Angel Secretary: Michael-sama! welcome back
Michael: Why does it seem so empty here?

ragoogar said:
... Offer Issei temporary control of heaven? (I'm suddenly reminded of Issei's Gensokyo vacation omake)
The number of female Angels that WILL fall in the aftermath this decision...
Angel Secretary: Michael-sama! welcome back
Michael: Why does it seem so empty here?

Like we wouldn't change the system so that an angel doesn't fall unless they've betrayed Heaven. The ease with which an angel can fall is beyond dumb. I mean getting kicked out of heaven because you wanted sex? What was God thinking?

Besides if Irina joins our harem and she still becomes Michael's Ace , it would mean we wouldn't have to do alot of extra bullshit like preparing a special ritual or room just to hit that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back