• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

There's Suika to deal with SOMEHOW who's constantly destroying the house.

There's also Mil-tan. We're near done with the analysis too.

There's also Ryusenkyo, but it' not urgent, I believe.

Also, isn't Eiko having a place built at our request? Maybe we should look into how it's going.

We also have yet to hack terrorists to steal their money.

Lets see here. Off the top of my head we have:

Meet the Phenex clan

Training our clan

Getting in trouble and bringing our clan with us

Finding that Dragon-home place

Getting laid some more

Studying Evil Pieces

Looking over and understanding all our assets

Off the top of my head, we still need to train the girls (or awaken their essence if we haven't), our match with Vali, figuring out the Evil Piece system and making our own version maybe. There's Suika, although I'm not sure if that's a problem or not... Huh. I wonder if we can study how her Epic Attributes work and learn how to work them ourselves, or make a Charm to let us have a similar effect as an Epic Attribute.

There's the Hero faction, whatever we need to do with the Fallen if there is anything left we need to do with them... Do we need to announce our ownership of the land to the Angel faction or the rest of the Youkai faction as well? Rias will work that out with the Devil faction, but we should also follow up with her on that.

Check in on Honoka? ... Need to make sure to set aside some time for the Girls as well... Training... Demanses and a Manse if we can...

Off the top of my head, I can Remember:

Mil Tan,
The Fertility God,
Evil Piece Research
Dragon's Reac- I mean, Ryusenkyo
The Palace/ HQ Thing made of Exalt Powers
Riser's Sister (?)
The Maou hammer
Gasper the friendly Vamp
Senjutsu
RWBY progress
HSDK
More Azazel Training?

More things

Look into our cult and see what needs be done

Finish collecting all the Magus

We now have 30xp we could spend seven points on Strength and Dexterity each and another six points to spend on Perception while still have ten points left over. The training is already done for those stats and only the xp is needed to increase them immediately.

[X] buy one dot in Strength, Dexterity, and Perception each.

Last edited by a moderator:
.......give me a minute

Walks outside

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

walks back inside

Making Eiko our familiar was one of if not arguably the best decision we've ever made. This shit right here is great.as for that list

Meeting the Phenex Clan(Ravel!!!)
Meeting up with and training with our friends.(We should see how much everyone has improved.)
Evil pieces study(For mil-tan and upgrading our human friends)
Seeing if Eiko ever created that manse
Dealing with Suika
Checking on our fertility god ally
Finding Ryusenko
Our match with Vali
Checking on Honda

In all future arcs we will bring as many of our companions with us as is feasible. These quests into unrelated canons would be a lot more bearable if we didn't completely ditch the cast for the duration.

Well, now we actually have an excuse. Hyodo Clan and all that.

heh, also we want to warn Sona about the Youkai Crazy kids who are invariably going to get in contact with her so they can field trip here to look around for supernatural stuff

Meeting Ravel's father is first, since not only we will accelerate our relationship with her (1 more manager and access to Phoenix Tear) but we too have a chance to talk with Tannin and learn much from him.

For the Mil-tan part in my opinion we can finish it either in Excalibur Arc or post-Excalibur Arc.

Threesome with Yang and Rias when?

Hanashinobi said:
We now have 30xp we could spend seven points on Strength and Dexterity each and another six points to spend on Perception while still have ten points left over. The training is already done for those stats and only the xp is needed to increase them immediately.

[X] buy one dot in Strength, Dexterity, and Perception each.
I'd like to pick up a point or two of medicine as well. We get into enough dangerous situations that being able to patch people up could be very useful. Besides, we're just not a proper Twilight without at least the basics and it would keep Bright happy if we go for that on our own rather than waiting for her to get fed up with having such a gap in our skills.

Don't forget that Ise need some downtime mixed in with all that grinding and running around. Some quality time with the girls, sparing with Koneko (maybe she can touch Ise now ;) ), Yang wanted to spend some time with Ise was mentioned in an earlier update, Azazel had some kind of new invention he wanted to test?

I think the first step is for someone to list out every single item from everyone's list, so we have a singular comprehensive list.

THEN we can start ordering that list to figure out priorities, since priorities are irrelevant if we're not sure we're working with all the pieces we want to address.

To that end:
  • Follow up with the Phenix clan on that letter that TOTALLY ISN'T OBVIOUSLY about Ravel.
  • Working something out with Suika that has an end result of her NOT regularly wrecking the place.
  • Wrap up Evil Piece Research so we can get back to Mil-tan and save Kiba.
  • Find the time to locate Ryusenko/get some meaningful leads on it's location and entry requirements at the least.
  • Assess the current state of the Manse Eiko's managing the construction of.
  • Hack terrorists to steal money, I guess? Not really sure what this one is.
  • Make sure that our new 'Clan' has ENOUGH rights that we can generally bring our peeps with you on missions at our leisure.
  • Check in with Honoka and once again be devestated at Othello... and make sure shit's okay on that front I guess.
  • It's been a while so there's new stuff for checking in with the Fertility God to hash out.
  • Sending out feelers about the Youkai that ran off with Maou's hammer/get a quest started on preventing that from panning out for the bad guys.
  • Gasper meetings.
  • Keep Yang, Shougo and Ruby in the thick of righteous, supernatural fighting (Hey look at that our first three clan enforcers to keep youkai in line when we aren't personally present!)
  • Check in with Ryozanpaku about the whole Yami/Reunion v Ryozanpaku/HCC thing.
  • Acquire Kuoh visit rights for Rikuo's human friends from Sona.

So? Any thoughts, to start off, on what's ABSOLUTELY top of the list/bottom of the list stuff in terms of priority? Obviously the Phenix thing takes a high spot, but some things can literally happen in minutes, like getting Rikuo's friends their visit permission. Balancing 'urgency of things' against 'how long things will take to resolve' is key here, I think.

The Maou Hammer. The one that was just lost after the big fight. Unnnfortunately we probably don't exactly have a trail to pursue there, so.

Rikou's human friends. The kids who wanted to come visit Kuoh Academy to investigate the Golden Dragon rumors; we sorta passed the buck on that to Sona Sitri, but I think what we said was "Ask her if you can visit, and if you do visit I'll show you guys around" so we're probably going to have to spend some time there. (I also wonder what happened with the onmyouji girl that we last saw when we were acting as a policeman and steering people away. Is she alright? I hope she doesn't think Issei got ganked by the... well, whatever the cover-up explanation for what happened back there is going to be.)

As for Mil-tan, well... actually that has a deadline time of three whole years, so...

About Suika -- is it possible to, well... persuade or convince her to leave? That way we don't have to worry about her destroying the house because she's no longer here.

And, hm... Somebody remind me -- did we have to do anything about Kenichi's sister's having a Longinus Gear? Or was somebody on top of that already? (I think we just let the History Committee handle all that. Handed it off to them at the end of the arc.)

Did we ever end up telling Rias about the dead man's switch Stray Devil from "Stray Devils and... Shinobi? part 5"?

There's also going to be the upcoming Excalibur arc in DxD, which is personal for Kiba. No idea how soon that's coming up though.

There's Yang and Ruby who've spent some time training under Azazel. (Also, they apparently got their second Magnus Gear pieces, the Steeds.)

The Training Charm we've been doing on our friends. How much have we managed to raise their stats already?

Shougo Kitsukawa. Berserker dude. Has he been satisfied with fights lately? Come to think of it, I think the last I recall, he had started getting training from the Ryozanpaku Masters sooo... he should be fine-ish, but we could probably swing by to check on him and everybody from Ryozanpaku in general.

Asia. How's she been doing?

You know what we still haven't done that we ABSOLUTELY need to do?

Meet Kenichi's dad, and egg him into actually shooting us.

It's not like it'd kill us, and to finally call him on his overprotective bluff - no matter what happened it'd be hilarious I bet.

Besides, Checking on Honoka can EASILY become a visit to Kenichi's parents.

ok let's try this
[X] Status Report Mittlet is basically our field commander an Eiko is our secretary lets get everything together and see what's going on and what we have to work with in terms of projects and resources.
-[X] put out feelers as to the local youkai population Kiyome Abe is our best bet as a consultant.
-[X] touch base with our allies and subordinates for status updates.
[X] consult Rias and Sona.
-[X] for Sona inform her of our new status in the youkai world and the possible youkai club's impending visit.
-[X] for both work out responsibilities that we now have in regards to each other and the possibility of training together so if an incident happens our groups are not completely unfamiliar with each other.
-[X] for Rias ask about the Phenex clan and what we may expect from them.
[X] arrange to meet the Phenex patriarch.

I think this is a good start that lets us get everything organized. as for exp I think we should buy a dot in dex and stamina given how much we use those but i'm torn about expanding our solar hero charm set or buying more craft and craft charms.

Looks good, but I would like it more if we could add the action about more training with Azazel. We do need to get stronger, not only by buying charms.

Hmm...I just thought of something. If Mittelt is under our clan, then is Suika also included in our clan, or not?

[X] In the short term, visit Lord Phenex (complete this subquest).
Consider making it into a combination Field Trip and Training journey, brining your retinue along to visit the general/public portions Underwold, and taking the time to both train various Attributes and Skills, as well as teaching a new Charm or such to your students (Yang, Ruby and Mittelt).
Catch up in more detail as to their adventures while you were away.
Longer term, put more effort into researching the Evil Pieces, and begin questioning your various allies for assistance in locating Ryusenkyo. Specifically, ask Suika if she knows of it in relation to her transitioning between Gensokyo, Makai, and Japan.

What time do Issei's parents come home again anyway. How many days do we have before then?

Right, we need to know what we have to work with before we do anything else so

[X] Get a report from Eiko on the status of the Manse and your assets, you can't very well run a Yakuza Clan out of your parents house after all, here's hoping Bright made it liveable when she designed it.
-[X] if the Manse is complete you should probably have a look at it and see about moving in.
--[X] Also get in contact with Sona to warn her about Rikou's Youkai mad friend
---[X] And finally before any other longer term projects get sorted you should probably talk to Rias about this meeting with the Phenex and get that over and done with so you don't have that hanging over your head

right, these are the things in order that I think are important, the first three are short term stuff, the last needs to be done before anything else major so we know what it's about and can take it into account etc.

Also, I find it amusing that the HCC here seems to have gotten it's very own Campione to cause them headaches even without such a thing existing, particularly amusing is the fact that Issei can indeed kill gods ^^;

[X] Get a report from Eiko on the status of the Manse and your assets, you can't very well run a Yakuza Clan out of your parents house after all, here's hoping Bright made it liveable when she designed it.
-[X] if the Manse is complete you should probably have a look at it and see about moving in.
---[X] And finally before any other longer term projects get sorted you should probably talk to Rias about this meeting with the Phenex and get that over and done with so you don't have that hanging over your head

I just thought of something. we need to sit down and have a long talk with both Rias and Sona about the territory thing. we need to hash out the issue about how the Youkai don't acknowledge the devils as having any claim over the city and how the devils view this as Rias and Sona's joint stomping grounds with our clan having no right beyond what our relationship with Rias gives us.

yes, indeed, but later, right now we need to clear out the looming whatever that is the Phenex meeting *probably Ravel but it could be anything*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back