• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Last edited by a moderator:
he wants to get a grasp of our personality by fighting us and if that passes muster to see if we are worth anything.

er...no...you kinda wrote exactly why?
Unless that is he's a hidden assassin and is planning on offing us during this duel...which wont make much sense unless he asks for the duel to be private.

[QQ] I would but I forgot to bring my deck.

[X] Accept.

issei is part dragon. and all dragons don't care why you ask them to fight they will do so and wreck half the countryside while fighting XD

Alexander said:
He could be lying? He could have more, hidden reasons? (yes, this is me trying to be a troll. I should stop...)
*Issei looks around the 4th Wall and give the GM a Look for even giving the players this choice in this situation* "What'd you think they were going to choose, to have me dance around in a ballerina outfit? ... *Hrp* Bad Image."

It's kinda silly.

If we weren't a dragon, then we might not be strong enough.

If we are a dragon, he just insulted us by saying that we're not strong.

Death wish?

[X] Accept

[X] Accept

You don't call a dragon weak.

Let's makes sure he'll be tasting leather for weeks after.

Really, the choices should have been:
[X]Accept a friendly spar
[ ]Accept, and go all out
[ ]Decline Like we'd back down from a challenge. :)

[X] Accept
-[X] Ask for another party to officiate the duel, either the lord of the manor or his mother preferably.

Edit: It might be a bad thing to get into a fight with this guy without telling people we're having a duel with him. He could frame us for attacking him without warning...

Changing vote. He has a point.

[X] Accept
-[X] Ask for another party to officiate the duel, either the lord of the manor or his mother preferably.

[X] Accept

[X] Accept

(facepalm) guys, really not only is this guy seriously NOT the sort of person who would pull a stunt like that, Issei isn't the sort of person who would THINK of something like this, he's mister straightforward and in your face, he's not the sort of guy who expects back stabbing and bs like that, and if that does happen he tanks it and laughs at the attempt, however asking for something like this isn't going to earn us any points, rather the reverse I would think

[X] Accept
-[X] Try to keep the property damage down.

EternitynChaos said:
(facepalm) guys, really not only is this guy seriously NOT the sort of person who would pull a stunt like that, Issei isn't the sort of person who would THINK of something like this, he's mister straightforward and in your face, he's not the sort of guy who expects back stabbing and bs like that, and if that does happen he tanks it and laughs at the attempt, however asking for something like this isn't going to earn us any points, rather the reverse I would think

That's why I was trying to frame it as a friendly spar. If Issei is going to be fighting alongside this group against someone else, it would help if they were familiar with each other's styles. Even if they just know what it looks like before we start throwing holy fire around, so they can back off a bit.

In any case, it doesn't feel like this fight would end up like that. I agree with you there, they wouldn't try anything too shady like that.

Ah...but he's here on a semi official diplomatic visit and Even issei has enough sense to get a clearance on this and bright might possibly suggest it also.

Justbrowsing said:
That's why I was trying to frame it as a friendly spar. If Issei is going to be fighting alongside this group against someone else, it would help if they were familiar with each other's styles. Even if they just know what it looks like before we start throwing holy fire around, so they can back off a bit.

In any case, it doesn't feel like this fight would end up like that. I agree with you there, they wouldn't try anything too shady like that.

He's NOT asking for a friendly spar though, much like what Nura-chan went through with the Bull guy, he wants to know if we can walk the walk, which means he wants us to go all out balls to the walls, not play patty cakes with him, he's a hardened combatant at well, its not like one of the old guard of the brats father is a weakling after all.

He's asking for a Duel, and I'd like to note that in addition to being a Youkai the guy is a martial artiest on top of that. besides its already been shown that our holy attacks don't do shit to Youkai, its only because the ones we first faces were made by a devil and were unholy that they lit up like they did, if nothing else I figure if Issei see's a burn reaction from him he's going to switch them off quick smart anyway, as you don't use that sort of thing on allies when you know it has that sort of effect, kinda why we wouldn't use it in a spar with Kiba or Koneko for example.

but anyway, ymmv and all that. And we have finished with the diplomatic part of the visit, now we are a guest, and one of the current resident has challenged us to a duel to make sure we are not dead weight so if anything its on him not us we are just taking our cue from our challenger after all.

[X] Accept

[X] Accept

Meh, I wish we had the option to suggest something else for testing our abilities, like attacking enemy youkai, but I guess he's dead set on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back