• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[x] You needed to fix or replace your arm, somehow. You'd managed to keep infection from setting in, but even so...

When we make it back to Konoha, we totaly are going to thank Gai and Anko. If not for them, we couldn't have escaped.

When we make it back to Konoha, we totaly are going to thank Gai and Anko. If not for them, we couldn't have escaped.
For damn sure — Maybe Hinata too for our breakthrough? CX

Also (if it hadn't already) our Library Tempban will be up by the time we return, I bet! :V

...wonder if now is a bad time to consider trying to gerry-rig the Mystic Palm Technique to patch ourselves up...

[x] You needed to fix or replace your arm, somehow. You'd managed to keep infection from setting in, but even so...

Thanks chibireaper

Finally

delicious plot

not fetishful lewds

how i miss this

so so MUCH

Reactions: SCO
[X] You needed to fix or replace your arm, somehow. You'd managed to keep infection from setting in, but even so...

FUCK YEA, ROBOTICUS ARM IS GO!

We need vibrating fingers, for... reasons.
not fetishful lewds

how i miss this
Whyyyyy are you here?

This isn't an attack, just honest to God, why?

[X] You needed to fix or replace your arm, somehow. You'd managed to keep infection from setting in, but even so...

Whyyyyy are you here?

Well, being as how this is the SFW section, fetishful lewds aren't to be expected.
Anyways, there are people who come here so they can be SFW in ways SB or SV still ban.

Missing arm is a serious debuff.

Whyyyyy are you here?

the author
i miss witch and azula quest.

Huh, you know, all of this talk of Mio having a different right hand reminds me of a certain devilish right hand.

Well, being as how this is the SFW section, fetishful lewds aren't to be expected.
I'll be famed, how the hell did I make it here and not notice for this long?
Anyways, there are people who come here so they can be SFW in ways SB or SV still ban.
That's fair, SB and SV are... strict.

Strict is a word.
Like having ten year olds hold hands.
Jesus Christ, move this to the NSFW section immediately... deviance is what this is.

Both the other options are "We need to find a better option for this thing we have already solved on a minimal level." This one is "We need to find a new option for this thing that we've lost entirely, and only just kept from getting even worse than that."

I think this is the highest priority.

On another note, has anybody else noticed? We're MIO! and we are subsisting off of the blood that we can drink. We are based on DIO! on at least some level. DIO!, who was a vampire. Fun fun.

We get to go even MORE anime edgy and get a cool demon arm we'll need to seal! Just need to lose the eye on the opposite side of the body and we'll be ALL THE EDGE!

Also, can I just take a moment to say WHY ARE WE IN HELL?!?

The summon that best matches Mio turned out to be the Hyakki-Yakou, or the hundred demons march.

Basically all kinds of yokai folded in together, get together behind a leader and go around scaring the shit out of humans and raiding things.

Which is good and bad. Good in that the way to get the contract is pretty simple, bad in that it requires us to likely beat down all comers, or at least enough to get a big enough following to qualify.

Last edited:
So looking at this it seems like MIO is about to go full DIO, she's got the blood drinking down now she just needs to weaponize her veins, turn her tears into lasers and summon a stand (which she could probably use as a replacement arm using that stand body overlay trick we see in JoJo.

Or she could use Kabuto's VERY brief summary of medical chakra to pull something ridiculous off, she was told medical chakra seems to be alive and wants to do stuff so she could try talking/asking it to fix her arm (which could then lead to the medical chakra changing the rest of her at the same time)

So looking at this it seems like MIO is about to go full DIO, she's got the blood drinking down now she just needs to weaponize her veins, turn her tears into lasers and summon a stand (which she could probably use as a replacement arm using that stand body overlay trick we see in JoJo.

Or she could use Kabuto's VERY brief summary of medical chakra to pull something ridiculous off, she was told medical chakra seems to be alive and wants to do stuff so she could try talking/asking it to fix her arm (which could then lead to the medical chakra changing the rest of her at the same time)
That's probably just the spiritual quality of medical chakra. I doubt it's legitimately alive.

But medical chakra wants to microwave things!

Well holy hell.

But medical chakra wants to microwave things!
so we turn it up to full and let it microwave everything at the same time, if everything changes at the same time rather than just one area then we should be fine as all the changed bits will match! (note that's not actually my reasoning but it would probably make sense to a 6 year old Mio)

Edit: also whilst thinking about stands i've become pretty sure expanding our fake chakra network trick is a way to make our own version of one, if we get to the point where our whole body is covered in fake chakra coils (basically creating a fake second body of them) we can probably move the entire thing around and have it punch people.

The jutsu peels away wood and lead, sharpening it into a conical point. Thinking about it, that's probably sharp enough to stab more or less okay-ish, which you'll have to keep in mind in case you find yourself out of things to poke through the soft bits with and only have blunt bits of wood

Also, now relevant!

So we 'can' become a puppet master now. Yay. Mqybe stick some demons in one or two and we've got us some 40k Daemon engines. They'd probably kick our ass if we tried that though....

The entirety of Konoha, no.

A few civilians walking in an evening, in an area well away from the current patrol positions that he herded you toward? Yeah, he can do that. And his genjutsu wasn't even perfect, as evidenced when one of the civilian kids noticed that something was funny.
Honestly, I think that made the whole thing more effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back