• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Valentine's Day

[X] Work your way up- The barracks on level two next, then the offices on level three.

[X] Split up, send half your ghouls to the barracks and go blow up a helicopter.

[X] Work your way up- The barracks on level two next, then the offices on level three.

[X]Lets go hijack a Helicopter.
-[X]Then have a ghoul crash it into where you think that Hellsing bitch is.
[X]Then we pour in through the new hole.

i don't recall, was the helicopter just a transport, or did it have weapons?

mkire said:
i don't recall, was the helicopter just a transport, or did it have weapons?
Who knows? It got blown the hell up before it ever saw any use.

Still, given Integra got it from Penwood, it wouldn't surprise me if it was fully armed.

we should check to see if it has weapons, and if it does we should steal it. I wonder if any of our ghouls can fly a helicopter

You know I don't know myself...

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 89, total 89[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d100 : 91, 7, total 98[/blockquote]

This is a plan I can get behind
[X]Lets go hijack a Helicopter.
-[X]Then have a ghoul crash it into where you think that Hellsing bitch is.
[X]Then we pour in through the new hole.

Uh HUH... Okay. That's, um, interesting.

The Heli has two state of the art rocket turrets.

And a single rocket.

[x] steal the chopper, fire the rocket into the boardroom.

see if we can kill integra and the old dudes.

then run before alucard finishes eating bro and comes after us.

{X} Steal the chopper, kill the bitch with her own escape plan.

Can we fly the helicopter or is this doomed to hilarity and pain?

Cause if so
[X] Steal the chopper, fire the rocket into the boardroom.

if not
[X] Blow it the fuck up.

Kinda torn here. Even if we win the Sauce Boss is waiting. Lose lose situations make my inner rat-like instincts start looking for a way out. >_> And something tells me Millenium doesn't look kindly on defectors or cowards.

So it looks like variations of 'Steal the Choppa!' are winning?

Changing to:

I wonder if we can survive, or if this is called Valentine's Day for a reason.

[blockquote]Rolled 3d100 : 96, 63, 67, total 226[/blockquote]

The map you had memorized had not lied- There was indeed a helicopter on the roof. You can't tell the make and model, but you had taken flying lessons for a while just on the off chance that you could hijack a military chopper one day. Your brother had told you you were an idiot, but he shelled out the cash for lessons after minimal nagging.

"Fucking payed off, didn't it?" You ask yourself as you climb into the cockpit, ordering all but one of your ghouls to disperse and attack the other two levels. There wasn't any point in having them stand around on the rooftop, after all. As the one settles himself by the turrets, you frown. No extra ammunition? Either the Hellsing bitch was too cheap to keep extras, or you'd managed to attack right after the bastards used all but one shot.

It doesn't take long to move the helicopter over next to where the conference room is supposed to be. There aren't any windows- Good. They sure as hell won't see this coming then.

The missile blows a hole in the wall that's more then large enough for you to crash the chopper into. The spinning blade guts a couple of fat, slow old men that hadn't moved quick enough, and as the chopper grinds to a halt you burst through the cockpit's window like a... Like a... Like a fucking vampire bursting through the window, you're not a damn poet!

The inhabitants look up at you with wide eyes as you heft your guns.

[] Snark. "Pizza delivery, Motherfuckers! Your daily dose of 'Fuck you!' in one happy little package, and with a side of bullets to boot! ENJOY!"
[] Lecture. "Man, your guards SUCK! I got in here in less then a goddamned minute, with nothing but some guns and a handful of fucking ghouls! It was fucking easy!"
[] Shut up and shoot them.

So... Your ghouls are taking care of the two floors of soldiers with minimal hassle, and you yourself.... Damn. That was one hell of a roll, boys and girls.

[X] Shut up and shoot them, then lecture their corpses.

[X] Shut up and shoot them. Then run away.

Urge to monologue. Must. Resist.

Huh.

The spinning blade guts a couple of fat, slow old men that hadn't moved quick enough

Weren't Sir Penwood and Sir Irons on the back end of the table in canon?

HeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[X] Shut up and shoot them.
-[X]Skull fuck Integra.

So was Abraham van Helsing able to pull a Yondaime on Alucard, and when the line dies out he dies too? Or will killing Integra mean Prince Vlad will once more be free to conquer the Earth?

Either way I'm cool, but one of these scenarios is significantly more awesome.

Way I figure it, either the call's already gone out and Seras or Walter are going to pop out of that vent or we're going to have to murderstalk Integra through the mansion. If Luke can hold Alucard off for long enough for us to do anything, we need to take the chance.

Or we get ridiculously lucky (for... a given value of luck) right here and ace the bitch.

Were we ordered to back Luke up if we finish our part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back