• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Valentine's Day

If we kill Integra let's hope there's some bastard heir somewhere otherwise we will have a free Alucard running around.

Jans said:
Were we ordered to back Luke up if we finish our part?
Jan- "Man, why would I need to back Bro up? Sure, his target is a badass, but he's still one guy- And Bro was literally built to kill him. No, Bro's probably already fucked that bitch to hell- If anything, the lazy bastard should crawl up here and start helping me out."

*cackles* All the time in the world man. Maybe you should find the vampire bitch too, they've gotta be virgins to turn all the way right?

[X] Shut up and shoot them.
- - [X] Make sure to not kill the FEMALE in here... you got a picture of the bitch you're going to be killing, yes?
- - - - [X] Let's make sure we get the right bitch, would be embarrassing if we ended up letting her escape.
- - - - - - [X] Let's make her a GHOUL~ awwwww... yeah~
- - - - - - - - [X] After the GHOULing... you got a collar for her to wear... like a dog~ Jan has a pet bitch now. Bro is gonna be jelly~.

[X] Shut up and shoot them, then lecture their corpses.

The bit where Jan couldn't come up with a simile was delightful.

You know what? I'm making a modification to one of the votes. We're in a quest, and I want to act like it.

[X] Shut up and shoot them, then loot their corpses.

Selias said:
You know what? I'm making a modification to one of the votes. We're in a quest, and I want to act like it.

[X] Shut up and shoot them, then loot their corpses.

cute, you say that like it even needs voting for.

everyone knows looting is automatic.

well, its not a free action, because you can't do it in the middle of a fight or such, you need to wait till the battle is over then you loot.

Well holy shit. We're actually doing?

thank you alucard for being a lazy assed motherfucking mary sue.

[x]Shoot them.

Now da question is what happens if we kill her before Alucard gets here. Do we get murdered by unleashed card in the good end? Do we get apprenticed for being a badass and getting a mission done? Does card decide to test our metal? Do we pull a miracle and get away while card eat brother? do we get rescued by the Major due to succeeding?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would we need to bother with any of that? Luke will take care of Alucard, that's what he was made for.

:))

Jans said:
Why would we need to bother with any of that? Luke will take care of Alucard, that's what he was made for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY79nBC-u1A

edit:... you cant add [tags] in when editing a post can you.

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also, the embed tags dont seem to work.

iamnuff said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY79nBC-u1A

edit:... you cant add [tags] in when editing a post can you.

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also, the embed tags dont seem to work.
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/mY79nBC-u1A[/embed]
Working on my end.

Jans said:

Hahaahaha. God. The only way that is at all true is if Luke is made for it just like catboy was.

He is bound not empowered by the hellsing family. Really the only reason we're not dead is cause he's lazy for a guard dog. Otherwise we'd be dying as soon as the guard died.

He's under strict orders not to leave his basement, until such time as the board of directors have left the building.

He was even bribed...

Imagine that.

iamnuff said:
He's under strict orders not to leave his basement, until such time as the board of directors have left the building.

He was even bribed...

Imagine that.
That's some kind of Irony. Though we probably should kill them all then. Lest being dead counts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100+35 : 9 + 35, total 44[/blockquote]

Wow. Good thing you have the situational+ Vampire bonuses. Otherwise, one or two would have gotten away.

Writing~

You feel the urge to make a sarcastic quip. Instead, you bite your tongue and start shooting.

The old men fall quickly under the rain of bullets. A few survive being shot, but laying helplessly on the ground they are easy targets.

The blonde bitch manages to avoid most of your bullets, but takes a few tags on one of her shoulders. As she pulls out a small pistol, you snarl and lunge towards her- She hits you once, twice, but you're a fucking vampire. The bullets may be blessed silver, but when they don't hit anything vital that just makes them sting a bit more.

And when you rip her throat out with your teeth, her futile defense stops.

Before you can enjoy your victory, however, you hear a crashing sound behind you. Another girl has just made her way out of the vents, and soon an older-looking man follows her down. The girl gasps at your appearance. "Sir Integra-!"

[] "Yo. 'Sup, bitch? I'm in yo house, killin yo peeps~♪"
[] "You maaaad, bro?"
[] "Well shit, somebody crashed the party? Good for you. PARTY FAVORS FOR EVERYONE!"

[x] no quips, keep killing.

this sounds like a great time to get eaten by Sera or diced by Jeeves,

[X] "Well shit, somebody crashed the party? Good for you. PARTY FAVORS FOR EVERYONE!"

[X] "Well shit, somebody crashed the party? Good for you. PARTY FAVORS FOR EVERYONE!"
- - [X] She's ONLY one vampire to you and your ghouls... time to have some fun~
- - - - [X] Those Millenium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?
- - - - - - [X] Vampire party favor~
- - [X] Make sure that blondie that you just bite ACTUALLY dies or is ghoul'ed :>

Biigoh said:
- - [X] She's ONLY one vampire to you and your ghouls... time to have some fun~
- - - - [X] Those Millenium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?
- - - - - - [X] Vampire party favor~
Sure, let's give it a go.

Then run forever, and hope Alucard never finds us.

>The bullets may be blessed silver, but when they don't hit anything vital that just makes them sting a bit more.

So, I'm thinking that either the vampirism operation was far and away beyond what should have been expected for a reasonable success, oooor... we're not smart enough to realize the limitations that we should still have. Unless I'm misremembering.

If the second, we need to use Me-dokens at some point. Or glorious chainsaw method. Neither will actually help us a bit against Alucard, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back