• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Valentine's Day

Jan is just an idiot who forgot that he can still die ^_^;

But stupidity IS a power?

[X] "Well shit, somebody crashed the party? Good for you. PARTY FAVORS FOR EVERYONE!"
- - [X] She's ONLY one vampire to you and your ghouls... time to have some fun~
- - - - [X] Those Millennium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?
- - - - - - [X] Vampire party favor~
- - [X] Make sure that blondie that you just bite ACTUALLY dies or is ghoul'ed :>

Actually, considering that Integra has spent pretty much all of her time hunting vampires and stuff (as far as I know), is she a virgin? We might have a fledgling vamp, rather than a ghoul.

EDIT: Crap. It might have been a better idea to just kidnap Integra, now that I think about it. With her dead, Alucard is free, and we have no fucking chance against him. Well, let's just hope that he's grateful to be set free or something.

[X] "Well shit, somebody crashed the party? Good for you. PARTY FAVORS FOR EVERYONE!"
- - - - [X] Those Millenium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?
- - [X] Make sure that blondie that you just bite ACTUALLY dies or is ghoul'ed :>

Make a grandiose plan, then fail, and die having ruined everything forever.

It's not like Luke doesn't have that Alucard guy taken care of right?

Sure lets go with

[X] Plan Biigoh

- - - - [X] Those Millennium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?

I am not sure why you guys are so worried about surviving I realised that we are definitely dying, so just have as much fun as possible before the end.

hunter09 said:

I am not sure why you guys are so worried about surviving I realised that we are definitely dying, so just have as much fun as possible before the end.
Oh you wish we'd die.
[x]Boom Headshot. No quipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
- - - - [X] Those Millenium wankers didn't say a think about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?

*holds in the laughter at people copying and pasting the typo in biigoh's write-in.

- - - - [X] Those Millennium wankers didn't say a thing about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?

Though I guess Valentine could have an intellectual debate with the police girl... wouldn't that be a scene.

- - - - [X] Those Millennium wankers didn't say a thing about the police girl... so you guess you could maybe catch her and tame her?

Quick question what exactly were the bullets that Integra shot us with supposed to do?

Carrnage said:
arent alucard's seals now off?
Did we bit off the head? If no Alucard might just lose by not being able to get off his seal before being killed. A literal miracle. Unless Abraham was smart and let alucard pop his top to save his life in a hurry. Then red dead and ugly will be half way to us through the walls by the time we half finish our sentence. And we'll lose legs after finishing. Card will try to turn Integra. Then we become someone's meal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back