• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

War of the Seven Kings (a Code Geass, Muv Luv Alternative and Super Robot Wars crossover)

Which of the Schwarzesmarken characters should be brought into the present for a chance with Lelouch

• Katia Waldheim

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lise Hohenstein

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Anett Hosenfeld

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pham Thi Lan

• Inghild Bronikowski

• Circe Steinhoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how Japan will turn out in this timeline? the loss inflicted by the beta and America abandoning them had very very bad aftereffects but now combine that with a turnabout and new tech......the nationalism will be real. lelouch better watch out.

:eek:
80 Candidates!, Why are they too many?

At least its twenty less from the original one hundred.

I wonder how Japan will turn out in this timeline? the loss inflicted by the beta and America abandoning them had very very bad aftereffects but now combine that with a turnabout and new tech......the nationalism will be real. lelouch better watch out.

Indeed, the Americans won't abandon them this time thanks to Kyoko gaining her new Gundam and helping them out to secure their food supply, or so is the plan. True on the nationalism, but it should be noted those in the highest ranks of Japan know that if Lelouch wins Claude's competition against the other kings the prize of a storehouse full of ancient tech that once made an Empire a galactic superpower will at least ensure they help Lelouch since helping him would ensure they get a slice of the pie or so is the intent.

Also which Muv Luv girls could work best with Lelouch? I am curious to hear people's thoughts on that since we're trying to lower the overall number of candidates, and especially find ones who can compete with the best of them, the CG cast.

Yeah I remember the ELS, they are like the T-1000 in space and there are a lot of them.

Gunbuster also introduces a lot of space monsters that could be as dangerous.

Yeah I remember the ELS, they are like the T-1000 in space and there are a lot of them.

Gunbuster also introduces a lot of space monsters that could be as dangerous.
personally think the ELS fit best in this regard especially in their smaller form teaching them how to dodge and situational awareness ELS are scarily fast and adaptive. I would not be surprised after ELS training from hell Lelouch and Yui could outright dodge Laser blasts or have enough of a sixth sense. or if the stress of fighting ELS and exposure to the psychoframe turns of em both into nascent Newtypes.

personally think the ELS fit best in this regard especially in their smaller form teaching them how to dodge ELS are scarily fast and adaptive. I would not be surprised after ELS training from hell Lelouch and Yui could outright dodge Laser blasts or have enough of a sixth sense. or if the stress of fighting ELS and exposure to the psychoframe turns of em both into nascent Newtypes.

Right, although it might be a little soon to introduce them since I planned on having the series go through Gundam 00 season one first. Of course Claude could introduce them via a simulator program as foreshadowing.

Now that would make for a fun scene to write XD.

So who among the Muv Luv female cast could work for Lelouch? I am looking to trim down the potential candidates since most of the cast could work with Lelouch.

like it depends are you using Light novel or anime? there is a surprising difference like Beatrix Brehme who was more nuanced in the Light novel unlike the absolute willing psychopath she was in the anime.

like it depends are you using Light novel or anime? there is a surprising difference like Beatrix Brehme who was more nuanced in the Light novel unlike the absolute willing psychopath she was in the anime.

Yeah I rather go with the light novel version than the anime, even through the other betas I work with remember her anime version more. The rest of Muv Luv spin offs and main series I might use a mix of the two to fill in what blanks as needed.

If no one can vote on the poll on fanfiction.net by following the link posted above you can mention your picks here or PM them to me.

Beatrix got shafted pretty badly in my opinion and maybe a second leash on life would do her some good maybe turn her into a char like character once she's revived. I would also think since new types will be a thing that her time dead will open her enough to moving on from Jurgen if she is revived.

Beatrix got shafted pretty badly in my opinion and maybe a second leash on life would do her some good maybe turn her into a char like character once she's revived. I would also think since new types will be a thing that her time dead will open her enough to moving on from Jurgen if she is revived.

I agree, so Beatrix is one you would suggest for the harem then? She wouldn't mind sharing.

True, that is very true. Maybe pulls a Neo Roanoke or something?

Anyway one else, I ask because me and one of the authors are working to trim down the Muv Luv candidates because the poll has a LOT of them in it.

Well, I did not expect the participation of the Infinite Stratos girls in a fanfic whose main theme is the Mecha... But I'm not complaining :p.

I would like to know what a possible relationship between the Infinite Stratos girls with Lelouch would be like and what advantages and disadvantages there would be in the relationship for those involved.

On the other hand, I am interested in a LelouchxCecilia AlcottxMaya YamadaxTatenashi SarashikixCharlotte Duinos. I think it would be interesting for Lelouch to have a relationship with those girls...Poor Lelouch, it won't be easy for him to survive Cecilia's food and Tatenashi's personality :p but Maya and Charlotte will be there to reduce the damage :D.

do they really need trimming down? their like the least in this megacross.

Well the whole poll of candidates need to be trimmed, but I don't know which series and characters folks are familiar with. I could put down the other characters broken down by series, so I'll list them first to see what people know. I am fine with using Muv Luv characters in the harem, but I do a few from the other series involved should have a shot for variety.

The other series involved.

Gunbuster
Aldnoah Zero
Gundam Seed
Valvrave the Liberator
Full Metal Panic
Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicle
Gundam Wing
Vandread
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Heavy Object
Infinite Stratos
Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky
Gundam Unicorn
Cross Ange
Gun X Sword
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky
Buddy Complex
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV
Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry
Sunrider
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Burst Angel
Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gundam Seed Stargazer
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury
Galaxy Angel
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit

Here are the Muv Luv characters on the poll, the number of muv luv candidate actually out number the other candidates honestly, those whose names are in bold, are part of Lelouch's squad as of chapter nine.

Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken)
Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)
Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken)
Yuzuka Sendou (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)

These three are locked in, and are confirmed to be part of the harem: Yui Takamura, Shimako Kai (people can debate on this one if one of Yui's friends might work better) and Lilia Kjellberg

Well, I did not expect the participation of the Infinite Stratos girls in a fanfic whose main theme is the Mecha... But I'm not complaining :p.

I would like to know what a possible relationship between the Infinite Stratos girls with Lelouch would be like and what advantages and disadvantages there would be in the relationship for those involved.

On the other hand, I am interested in a LelouchxCecilia AlcottxMaya YamadaxTatenashi SarashikixCharlotte Duinos. I think it would be interesting for Lelouch to have a relationship with those girls...Poor Lelouch, it won't be easy for him to survive Cecilia's food and Tatenashi's personality :p but Maya and Charlotte will be there to reduce the damage :D.

Well the inclusion of Infinite Stratos has been heavily debated, but Maya, Tatenashi, Charlotte and Alcott are in the running along with Madoka and Houki.

We are thinking their world ends up destroy, eventually becoming the world of Undefeated Bahamut Chronicles.

Well the inclusion of Infinite Stratos has been heavily debated, but Maya, Tatenashi, Charlotte and Alcott are in the running along with Madoka and Houki.
Honestly, I have no idea what a relationship between Lelouch and Madoka and Houki would be like.

We are thinking their world ends up destroy, eventually becoming the world of Undefeated Bahamut Chronicles.
That's a good idea. I prefer Undefeated Bahamut Chronicles than Masou Gakuen HxH (basically, it's the hentai version of Infinite Stratos).

On the other hand, it must not be easy for the Infinite Stratos girls to know that their world was destroyed and became a completely different world.

Out of curiosity, why were several girls from Infinite Stratos excluded? For example, Laura, Rin/Ling, several girls from the light novel/anime and girls from the mobile game(Infinite Stratos Archetype Breaker).

Honestly, I have no idea what a relationship between Lelouch and Madoka and Houki would be like.

That's a good idea. I prefer Undefeated Bahamut Chronicles than Masou Gakuen HxH (basically, it's the hentai version of Infinite Stratos).

On the other hand, it must not be easy for the Infinite Stratos girls to know that their world was destroyed and became a completely different world.

Out of curiosity, why were several girls from Infinite Stratos excluded? For example, Laura, Rin/Ling, several girls from the light novel/anime and girls from the mobile game(Infinite Stratos Archetype Breaker).

Well the last time I included IS folks in the poll some complained about Houki not being considered while Madoka was recommended to me, so I added them and decided to see what happens. After all we are still debating on how they would meet.

I see and yeah from that series Airi is being considered for Lelouch's harem I should note.

Simply because those I debated on if they should be included or not didn't think they would work, unless you can convince me on how and why they could work.

StrifeHavoc

You kidding? Shimako would join the harem if it meant she could herself to Yui in some way poor girl is holding a torch so big it doomed her in the invasion. I would argue she is YUI's then lelouch in this case.

No I figured she would jump into the harem to be with Yui, but she would also fall in love with Lelouch since he did save her and has been a huge help to Yui and someone who is the best husband she could ask for. But I did want to be sure no one would take issue with it.

But tell me who else could work, I was contemplating those in Lelouch's own squad and Kazusa, Izumi or Aki?

No I figured she would jump into the harem to be with Yui, but she would also fall in love with Lelouch since he did save her and has been a huge help to Yui and someone who is the best husband she could ask for. But I did want to be sure no one would take issue with it.

But tell me who else could work, I was contemplating those in Lelouch's own squad and Kazusa, Izumi or Aki?

the funny french noble with a long name could be a fine candidate especially if france plants specifically because of said heritage if only because they have a rudimentary understanding of Britannia's history. plus leila trying to keep a straight face while hearing that name tickles my funny bone.

the funny french noble with a long name could be a fine candidate especially if france plants specifically because of said heritage if only because they have a rudimentary understanding of Britannia's history. plus leila trying to keep a straight face while hearing that name tickles my funny bone.

Right, but I should the worlds of Muv Luv and Code Geass are seperate from one another, hence why Lelouch would be curious about Lilia and the USA of the Muv Luv world.

But I would like to involve the French Noble, which could happen as Lelouch's expeditions for Japan and how effective the Gundams have been against the BETA will draw further attention of the UN and other countries. :cool:

Right, but I should the worlds of Muv Luv and Code Geass are seperate from one another, hence why Lelouch would be curious about Lilia and the USA of the Muv Luv world.

But I would like to involve the French Noble, which could happen as Lelouch's expeditions for Japan and how effective the Gundams have been against the BETA will draw further attention of the UN and other countries. :cool:
oh right.....Forgot about that. so who are the Sixother kings in this scenario?

The beta's and I agreed on not revealing them all, but I will reveal Embryo from Cross Ange is one (mostly so Claude could put a big target on his back), and Treize Khushrenada from Gundam Wing.

The most dangerous to Lelouch and his biggest rival will be
Reinhard von Lohengramm from Legend of Galactic Heroes and Kayto from Sunrider, because of course Claude would

Well the last time I included IS folks in the poll some complained about Houki not being considered while Madoka was recommended to me, so I added them and decided to see what happens. After all we are still debating on how they would meet.
Well, I don't understand why people would be angry to exclude Houki from the poll...Houki is too violent "Tsundere". So it's hard for me to see what a relationship between Lelouch and Houki would be like.

And Madoka... Well, I was never much interested in Madoka in IS canon.

I see and yeah from that series Airi is being considered for Lelouch's harem I should note.
OK, I like the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back