• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

War of the Seven Kings (a Code Geass, Muv Luv Alternative and Super Robot Wars crossover)

Which of the Schwarzesmarken characters should be brought into the present for a chance with Lelouch

• Katia Waldheim

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lise Hohenstein

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Anett Hosenfeld

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pham Thi Lan

• Inghild Bronikowski

• Circe Steinhoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I don't understand why people would be angry to exclude Houki from the poll...Houki is too violent "Tsundere". So it's hard for me to see what a relationship between Lelouch and Houki would be like.

And Madoka... Well, I was never much interested in Madoka in IS canon.

OK, I like the idea.

Yeah, but some would argue Lelouch has handled violent tsunderes before, like Kallen.

Maybe so on Madoka, but she isn't romantically involved with anyone so she could be a safer choice.

Indeed, Airi is one of those locked in.

The locked in candidates for the harem.

Yui Takamura (Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse)

Shimako Kai (Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse)

Lilia Kjellberg (Muv Luv Alternative The Day After)

Secelia Dote (Gundam: The Witch of Mercury)

Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)

So I am seriously considering making Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster as the next harem member, yay or nay?

For the Muv Luv folks I am contemplating Beatrix and Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière

For everyone else I am looking at Izumi, Aki, Kazusa, Yuzuka Sendou, Haruka Suzumiya, Tsukiko Fujisawa. or Sylwia Krzasińska?

For those likely to be locked in, but are reserve for now are Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse) and Tarisa Manandal

For the token mature waifu from Muv Luv, who would work better? Sayoko Komaki, Marimo Jinguuji, Pham Thi Lan or Irisdina Bernhard?

So I am seriously considering making Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster as the next harem member, yay or nay?
I don't understand how you came to that decision. Is it due to previous votes or results?

For the Muv Luv folks I am contemplating Beatrix and Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière
both are good options.But if I had to choose one,I vote for Beatrix.

For everyone else I am looking at Izumi, Aki, Kazusa, Yuzuka Sendou, Haruka Suzumiya, Tsukiko Fujisawa. or Sylwia Krzasińska?
I vote for Sylwia Krzasińska

For those likely to be locked in, but are reserve for now are Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse) and Tarisa Manandal
I vote for Stella Bremer

For the token mature waifu from Muv Luv, who would work better? Sayoko Komaki, Marimo Jinguuji, Pham Thi Lan or Irisdina Bernhard?
I vote for Irisdina Bernhard

I don't understand how you came to that decision. Is it due to previous votes or results?

both are good options.But if I had to choose one,I vote for Beatrix.

I vote for Sylwia Krzasińska

I vote for Stella Bremer

I vote for Irisdina Bernhard

For Noriko, I am liking her character alot and given her character and history I could see her as a foil to Suzaku and maybe an anti-Suzaku to the former, which I could see Lelouch unleashing Noriko upon him XD.

Yeah Beatrix is a good choice, but she'll need a mask given her reputation through. Bernadetta could be considered in the future.

Sylwia we got plans for, she is just one of those who needs to be handled with care.

Stella, yeah she would be the motherly type, so she could fit nicely.

Irisdina is a good one too, I could see her and Lelouch getting along, but if Beatrix joins the harem some serious sparks could fly XD.

For Noriko, I am liking her character alot and given her character and history I could see her as a foil to Suzaku and maybe an anti-Suzaku to the former, which I could see Lelouch unleashing Noriko upon him XD.

Yeah Beatrix is a good choice, but she'll need a mask given her reputation through. Bernadetta could be considered in the future.

Sylwia we got plans for, she is just one of those who needs to be handled with care.

Stella, yeah she would be the motherly type, so she could fit nicely.

Irisdina is a good one too, I could see her and Lelouch getting along, but if Beatrix joins the harem some serious sparks could fly XD.
Not a mask but full face helmet voice modulator and all. Lelouch probably has access hair compression technology.

Not a mask but full face helmet voice modulator and all. Lelouch probably has access hair compression technology.

Indeed given how C.C. was able to get her own hair inside the Zero mask XD.

So after some debate between me and Tomkat we've eliminated Marimo and Gretel from the list of candidates, feeling neither would mesh well with Lelouch.

Jung from Gunbuster might be eliminated too as were Sophie and her friend from Gundam Witch of Mercury was.

Does anyone in the defense have anything to say.

Does anyone in the defense have anything to say.
No.
I don't even have arguments to defend Marimo and Gretel from elimination.

On the other hand, I didn't expect the poll to have characters from Gundam Witch of Mercury...at best, I expected characters from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans or something like that.

No.
I don't even have arguments to defend Marimo and Gretel from elimination.

On the other hand, I didn't expect the poll to have characters from Gundam Witch of Mercury...at best, I expected characters from Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans or something like that.

Ok, and to answer your question the poll does have Witch of Mercury characters. I did try to use Eco Trubine as she was the only available character, but alas she didn't work out.

Nope makes sense for them to be removed really. Uh will suzaku be getting anything in this fic? Oh and how did they feel about aponia in a syzaku harem?

Ok, and rest assured Beatrix is staying in the running as are Yui's other friends. We are still going through the rest of them.

As for Suzaku I haven't decided on anything for him yet, and we are considering other crossover pairings.

As for Aponia and Suzaku I haven't mentioned it to anyone yet, but I'll post responses in the Honkai topic when I do.

So this is what the harem is looking like so far, so could I do fourteen or how big I can go?

Confirmed

Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster)

So this is what the harem is looking like so far, so could I do fourteen or how big I can go?

Confirmed

Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Noriko Takaya (Gunbuster)
So IahIahShipping Phantom Thief Of Hearts , yay or nay…or even any questions on them?
I have no argument for removing some of the girls.
On the other hand, in the harem are Tatenashi Sarashiki, Airi Arcadia and Yui Takamura. So, it's a win for me :D.

I admit that it would have been interesting to have Maya Yamada, Cecilia Alcott and Charlotte Dunois in the harem but I'm fine with the results so far.

Out of curiosity, were Yashiro Kasumi, Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa ever in the poll?.

About the size of the harem. I suggest 15 maximum but 14 is fine. Let's not turn the fanfic into a bad copy of a certain manga (MC must get 100 girlfriends or he dies or something :V. The reason was too stupid in my opinion)

I have no argument for removing some of the girls.
On the other hand, in the harem are Tatenashi Sarashiki, Airi Arcadia and Yui Takamura. So, it's a win for me :D.

I admit that it would have been interesting to have Maya Yamada, Cecilia Alcott and Charlotte Dunois in the harem but I'm fine with the results so far.

Out of curiosity, were Yashiro Kasumi, Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa ever in the poll?.

About the size of the harem. I suggest 15 maximum but 14 is fine. Let's not turn the fanfic into a bad copy of a certain manga (MC must get 100 girlfriends or he dies or something :V. The reason was too stupid in my opinion)

Well it's not over yet, Charlotte Dunois, Cecilia Alcott and Mays Yamada are still in the running. For Maya, me and Tomkat (an author from FF.net) debated about her wondering if she had to be a two and one deal with Chifuyu, so we're on the fence about her.

Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa were on the poll, although the Yashiro Kasumi we didn't talk about unless you want to justify why she would join so I can add it to the debate for consideration?

15 I am looking at, which means I got space for five more that needs to be figured out, and yes I am avoiding doing anything that stupid like that, rest assured.

as long as Beatrix Brehme is added in and plays a fully masked and voice modulated char, I accept your lineup.

At this point that might be certain, we just need to iron out how she survives, stays in literal cold storage for about 30 years and how she ends up with Lelouch? So I am open to suggestions, I got ideas, but I am worried it would be too much of a stretch.

Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa were on the poll, although the Yashiro Kasumi we didn't talk about unless you want to justify why she would join so I can add it to the debate for consideration?
I have no argument to add Yashiro to the harem.

I thought Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa would be the most popular of the Muv Luv girls in the poll. In addition to Yui Takamura.

At this point that might be certain, we just need to iron out how she survives, stays in literal cold storage for about 30 years and how she ends up with Lelouch? So I am open to suggestions, I got ideas, but I am worried it would be too much of a stretch.
The Revival isn't perfect she retains her piloting and command skills alongside her name, but much of her mind is fillec with half remembered memories and sensations. It will be a 'reset' of sorts to allow for her to feign ignorance when Germand start poking st her true identity.

I have no argument to add Yashiro to the harem.

I thought Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa would be the most popular of the Muv Luv girls in the poll. In addition to Yui Takamura.

Well me and Tomkat could look into Yashiro and see if she might work better than others.

Cryska has managed to score very high on my poll beating Inia, but she's done fairly well in previous poll. I am not opposed to them potentially joining the harem, but I wonder if it be a good fit for both or one of them. I am also being mindful not to take away too much from Yui's half brother.

The Revival isn't perfect she retains her piloting and command skills alongside her name, but much of her mind is fillec with half remembered memories and sensations. It will be a 'reset' of sorts to allow for her to feign ignorance when Germand start poking st her true identity.

Maybe so given her injuries, but I do worry what would happen if she remembers and what "safe guards" should be put into place.

Of course that raises the question on other characters brought back in this way like Sylvia, Irisdrina and Pham.

Well me and Tomkat could look into Yashiro and see if she might work better than others.

Cryska has managed to score very high on my poll beating Inia, but she's done fairly well in previous poll. I am not opposed to them potentially joining the harem, but I wonder if it be a good fit for both or one of them. I am also being mindful not to take away too much from Yui's half brother.
Adding both of them to the harem (Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa) but personally, I vote for all three (Yashiro, Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa)

Adding both of them to the harem (Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa) but personally, I vote for all three (Yashiro, Inia Shestina and Cryska Barchenowa)

I could, but that might unfair for the other contenders. I am determined to allow all candidates a fair shot. Here are the candidates Tomkat and I have talked about so far, I am still waiting on him to get back to me on the rest.

Those almost confirmed.

Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)
Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)

Those who are staying in the running.

Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)
Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing)
Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Jung Freud (Gunbuster)
Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator)
Shiho Hahnenfuss (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Rena Imelia (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV)
Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Maya Yamada (Infinite Stratos)

Anyone not on this list, it doesn't mean they are out, we just haven't talked about them.

Ok Sei and Amy from Burst Angel are likely to stay in the running with other characters, with the world of NGE and Burst Angel being combined into one.

Also Gretel might be getting let back in as me and Tomkat begin going over the rest of the Schwarzesmarken) outside of Beatrix who is safe.

I am curious if anyone familiar with Gunbuster?

I just want to triple check on Noriko Takaya (who is locked in) and Jung Freud could work in a harem with Lelouch.

Kazumi Amano Isn't being co side red due to being interested in older men, unless someone wants to convince me otherwise.

I'll take that as a no, which is unfortunate.

it's not that I am doubtful on my ability to fit Noriko into the harem, but I do want to make sure no problems might arise that I might've overlooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back