• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Okay, offering to empower M'gann with a ring is not how I expected it to go down.
I'm honestly curious about her response; I'd probably like to see her take it.

New God Awakening still would be my first choice though.

M'gann the Divine Burning Martian, the Savior Mars Needs!
Act now, and recieve a complementary orange power ring attachment. :)

M'gann on the orange light would be interesting to see. I'm still waiting for the Zatanna situation to fully show itself. I can see Zatanna spending some time on Zamaron, and becoming their new queen tbh. Especially if she gets let down by Paul.

Missing closing Quotation mark.
The phased through the roof and opened fire with their main guns.
They phased through the roof and opened fire with their main guns
Sinestro do a slow and very visible scan of them.
Sinestro, do a slow and very visible scan of them.
While I know he isn't pausing, this does scan better. I don't know if you'll agree but I just wanted to let you know.
At times like this, Lantern - The light strobes outwards, playing over the unresisting Prelate. - Grayven, that I am reminded of your Apokoliptian origins.
Not sure about the spacing around the hyphens, especially with the ones later on...
Assuming that the Marshal takes the blame for this. you could end up as the first whitish full Manhunter.
Assuming that the Marshal takes the blame for this, you could end up as the first whitish full Manhunter.
(You had a full stop there instead of a comma... It's hard to see, eh?)
Thank you, corrected.

Do recall what she got up to as mentioned in Season 2...
At this point either M'gann from the Paragon and Renegade timelines are so radically different from each other, let alone their canon analogue, that they're different people in every way that counts.

While, in theory, M'gann could go off the deep end as per canon, I don't think it would happen remotely to the same extent given the kind of influence Grayven has exerted on her in regards to controlled and appropriate use of more extreme solutions. Even in the past scene, we can see her clearly not breaking down, but constructively considering her feelings about what she just did.

What? What did it teach you? I mean didn't you just barely visit there once? You didn't actually grow up on apocalypse Paul.
His limited contact with The World That Will Not Be Spelled had all sorts of lessons, and that's ignoring the database on the Father Box.

Can we have a small child with super-strength run up and kick Grayven in the balls as hard as he can sometime soon?

Because Grayven's past the point of being insufferable.

"Don't throw stones in a glass house, or the kettle might decide to kick you in the balls"
- Some inspiring historical figure. Probably.

His limited contact with The World That Will Not Be Spelled had all sorts of lessons, and that's ignoring the database on the Father Box.
It's been explained that the main character now remembers having been Grayven before becoming Paul after being thrown between dimensions. He then became Grayven again after claiming to be Grayven. Whether this is true or false is yet to be explained. It could also be some form of mantling, where (like with the kid in DC who is basically Merlin), this story became true retroactively with the universe filling him in with both the memories and reality of having been Grayven, despite not necessarily having been Grayven before the author came up with it. He now has incomplete memories of growing up as a New God on Apocalipse for instance. Whether they actually happened is questionable, but he seems to (from the point of view of Ambush Bug at least) maybe actually have been both Grayven and Paul.

Now just have to wonder whether or not this is just memories or a full cosmic retcon (this is DC so those can happen, what with the book of Destiny being able to change.)

He might also just be possessed by the New God concept of conquest, which might give him Grayven's memories since the real one used to be linked to it, making him essentially posssesed/ merging with conquest, replacing the real Grayven.

Last edited:
At this point either M'gann from the Paragon and Renegade timelines are so radically different from each other, let alone their canon analogue, that they're different people in every way that counts.

While, in theory, M'gann could go off the deep end as per canon, I don't think it would happen remotely to the same extent given the kind of influence Grayven has exerted on her in regards to controlled and appropriate use of more extreme solutions. Even in the past scene, we can see her clearly not breaking down, but constructively considering her feelings about what she just did.
Yeah, I think that both ParaMegan and ReneMegan would be outright horrified and disgusted by a lot of what canonMegan did, especially what she did to Conner.

Paul/Grayven is mantling Conquest, and is conquering Grayven-Prime-16*. Fruits of that Conquest include but are not limited, Being the New God of Conquest, calling the New Goddess of Battered Wife Syndrome Mom, Daddy's approval, Kalabek's ire, memories of growing up on a death world almost as bad and no where as subtle as Earth, kicking starting Earth's ascension as the Fifth World and their for the Decline of Apoklipse and New g
Genesis, Disassociate Identity Disorder, Monologing.

*Renegade version of 16 that Powerring Blue(-14) will eventually smash into Paragon 16

Paul/Grayven is mantling Conquest, and is conquering Grayven-Prime-16*. Fruits of that Conquest include but are not limited, Being the New God of Conquest, calling the New Goddess of Battered Wife Syndrome Mom, Daddy's approval, Kalabek's ire, memories of growing up on a death world almost as bad and no where as subtle as Earth, kicking starting Earth's ascension as the Fifth World and their for the Decline of Apoklipse and New g
Genesis, Disassociate Identity Disorder, Monologing.

*Renegade version of 16 that Powerring Blue(-14) will eventually smash into Paragon 16

pssst... pssst... Hey buddy. I think you may want to, uh, take a look at what Zoat talked about adding to the FAQ just a few posts above yours?

-Grayven, that I am reminded of your Apokoliptian origins.

It's a hateful place, but I'd be a fool to try to claim that it taught me nothing.
Technically true. Just because he didn't actually grow up there doesn't mean he didn't learn from the place.

New God Awakening still would be my first choice though.
I'm not entirely certain that Grayven knows how to do this to a martian. Trying it on Mr Tawny was a stretch as it was, but he determined that Earth soul structures are compatible with the process. Mars's arcane presence is nowhere near as strong as Earth's, so while it's vaguely possible that there's a meaningful relationship between the soul structures across the Sol system, it's a leap with no concrete evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back