• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

I would have replaced General with Art, after all, there is no guarantee that we will get a trait, and general doesn't have any extra bonuses. Plus, if we crit on general, we don't get anything more because it will already be max.

We still need to at least a roll on general to maximizes it, though. And doing it now is useful.

We still need to at least a roll on general to maximizes it, though. And doing it now is useful.

Why is doing it now, better then doing it next turn? If we mange to snag the prodigy trait this turn, it would have a higher chance of success anyways.

burningclaw2 I am curious, what is your answer to Irked's divination roll?

*Magic 8 Ball flies into Biofan's head after rebounding off of Dark Ness 15 times*

It disagreed that it disagreed.
ed053299ae0c3a84cb0e2cd318d2a600.jpg

Cirno: "Magic 9 ball Disagrees"

Y'know what? I'm going to summon the Big Gun!

tumblr_n3v7w7FFic1rhrd1to1_400.jpg

Can I convice anyone to switch General for Art?

Also, burningclaw2, is it possible to convince Hao to come back through diplomacy? Also, can we grab all the Elemental Spirits at once, and fuse them into one spirit under us? Not that I think it is likely, just wondering if it is possible.

Finally, I think we figured out where we would find Dai Tengu and Shuten Doji (I forgot where, if someone could tell me I would be greatful) but does anyone know where we can find Nurarihyon and what medium we should use for him?

^ For Dai Tengu we have to find a way to meet the spirit of Asakura Yohken.
Shuten Doji should be on Mt. Ooe, near Kyoto, who was said to be his headquarters.
Nurarihyon is said to originate from the Wakayama Prefecture.
Good Mediums we can use for Japan spirits are Futsunomitama (which we can receive from Grandpa, we should ask in some way), Kusanagi no Tsurugi (Atsuta Shrine, Nagoya), the Yasakani no Magatama (The Yasakani no Magatama is stored at the Kashiko-dokoro (賢所?), the central shrine at the Tokyo Imperial Palace), Harusame (Funbari Museum, but we would need Amidamaru), Sessho Seki (We know where they are, but they're just for Tamamo) and the Bottle and cup (Oni Gourd?) for the Divine Oni-Poison Sake that killed Shuten Doji (Nariaiji, Kyoto)

Last edited:
^ For Dai Tengu we have to find a way to meet the spirit of Asakura Yohken.
Shuten Doji should be on Mt. Ooe, near Kyoto, who was said to be his headquarters.
Nurarihyon is said to originate from the Wakayama Prefecture.
Good Mediums we can use for Japan spirits are Futsunomitama (which we can receive from Grandpa, we should ask in some way), Kusanagi no Tsurugi (Atsuta Shrine, Nagoya), the Yasakani no Magatama (The Yasakani no Magatama is stored at the Kashiko-dokoro (賢所?), the central shrine at the Tokyo Imperial Palace), Harusame (Funbari Museum, but we would need Amidamaru), Sessho Seki (We know where they are, but they're just for Tamamo) and Shuten Doji's Oni Gourd (Nariaiji, Kyoto)

Honestly speaking, Nurarihyon will be the easiest and the hardest to locate. The youkai is practically a wanderer from city to city, easy since we don't need to go to wilderness, hard because he can be anywhere.

Even if we divine where he is at the moment, the old youkai could be easily moving to other place, and that assuming we could even divine his location, due to his stealth ability.

Edit: on that note, how high his Reiryoku you think? Unlike the other three, I don't think his level will even reached a 100k, to be honest. Underwhelming appearance seems to be this guys shtick.

^ We should ask Burning after this turn, since hopefully our Divination Skill will rise.

^ I can try to roll it, but it's late and tomorrow there is the update, so I don't know if we have time.
Nurarihyon is sometimes considered the fourth great demon of Japan, so his Furyoku should be at least 300k+

I have an idea. What about furyoku transfer? For example, transferring some power from Shuten Doji to Misukune or something? Maybe we can even set up something where Misukune passively absorbs furyoku fron the non sentient spirits in the environment around her? That way, we could increase the power of our spirits without any moral problems.

The second idea is better: we should ask if we can do it to burning. The first idea is useless since it makes only an exchange.

The second idea is better: we should ask if we can do it to burning. The first idea is useless since it makes only an exchange.

Well, there are situations we're it might be very useful to be able to transfer furyoku between spirits. For example, to boost the power of an illusion or to put all of it into a finishing move against a very difficult enemy.

I do agree that the second idea is better, I am just pointing out that the first has merit.

I will try, but I don't think the roller goes that high.

Edit: It doesn't.

Magic 8 Ball: "Your Anniversary is coming up."

But, we aren't married yet. The anniversary of our engagement? Which anniversary are you refereeing to? Also, since turns last a year, doesn't this anniversary occur every turn anyways?

Valeshin, you are needed! (I would roll myself, but rollz doesn't work on my phone)

Huh, my roll got 80.

Too bad we can't include that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back