• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

"I'm gonna go fuck that mountain!" ~*A First Age Solar
That got a lot less funny when the mountain's climax wiped out several villages.

And yes, that actually happened back in the first age. Never let it be said that a Solar cannot overcome any obstacle, even if it means spending years on the invention and crafting of a five dot artifact for the sole purpose of letting you fuck literally anything.

Nameless Shadow Quest is shaping up to do exactly that. Operation Fuck The World is not just a pipe dream.

Bright is entirely heterosexual herself as far as we know. Not everyone in Creation was a demented libertine who'd fuck anything that moves*.
Wasn't it more like they didn't even know the word "heterosexual"? I mean, some people had preferences, but they thought of it more like we think of "I like blondes!"
I mean DUDE! Being bisexual isn't demented!

Last edited:
1) Would still be Rias servant/half devil.
2) Unlike the Evil Pieces, which rewrite DNA, Issei's abilities affect the Soul by giving them Solar 'flavor'. It's a very subtle shift in thematic, not race. Mittelt's wings changed from black to golden because they are not physical but spiritual (it wouldn't explain characters growing them out of their clothes without ruining them otherwise). In Akeno's case, in both forms (fallen and devil) her wings would turn golden and her weakness to Holy removed. No bond would be removed or altered.

Ah thank you, that answers everyone's current questions I hope.

Once, back in the First Age, an Eclipse decided that a particular mountain was hot as hell and she wanted to fuck it. Not the god of the mountain, the actual physical mountain itself. This naturally presented some compatibility issues, given that one of the sides of the relationship was physically a human and the other was a geographical feature. To remedy these problems, the Solar designed and created an artifact called the Many-Stalked Flower of Delights. When activated through the simple process of being touched by two or more beings of differing species and charged with essence it changes from a simple sphere, blossoming forth various orifices and appendages compatible with everyone touching it which translate movements and sensations between them. Thus allowing beings of radically different physiology to safely fuck. Well, safely being a relative term. The first use of the Many-Stalked Flower of Delight did indeed allow the Eclipse to fuck that mountain. And when the mountain climaxed, the subsequent eruption killed thousands of villagers.

The Eclipse was quite satisfied though and passed the design for the artifact around to the rest of her circle who created quite a few more of the things. Eventually becoming a very popular, if rather rare, artifact of the first age.

Last edited:
You do not fuck with solar bullshit...

Haha, Zing.

oh my gods.....just

Enough with the SOLAR BULLSHIT

Btw....where are the previous 2 threads for this? I know they are on another site but its not booked marked so...

Also do we have any combos? Cause I don't see any

This site, actually. Search threads made by Alexander.

Huh...alright then

We're using 2.5 rules thus combos are free form.

Well I kinda knew that...but I thought we would have came up with some combos that we could have on standby instead of searching up or naming certain charms we can use them as short hand

so instead of saying "When I reach my foe I'll activate 1st MA excellency and Sledgehammer Fist Punch!"

to

"As I reach my foe I use my Orichalcum Sledgehammer maneuver!"

so we can still make new combos but also have some we use often enough that it would be better to just look up

Azazel upon hearing above story."man I don't know whether to be impressed, inspired, or horrified about how far those Solar's would go to get there rocks off."

everyone else," BOOOOO" throwing trash at him.

sorry I could not help myself.

and I really doubt that's near the worst that's happened lol

God damn that combo...what charms does it use anyway? All I know that its....a combo that kills everyone
Or turns them all into ducks. Pretty sure all the Charms involved are Sidereal stuff. And that the old Sidereal dude (forget his name) canonically has all the charms required to pull it off if he felt like it.

What happens in heaven occasionally involves causing natural disasters on Gaia.
Only when Luna gets wasted and plays wife-swap with Ignis Divine. Also, Gaia has very little to do with creation. Her World-Jouten is out exploring the Wyld somewhere and her other bodies never leave Yu-shan.

Or turns them all into ducks. Pretty sure all the Charms involved are Sidereal stuff. And that the old Sidereal dude (forget his name) canonically has all the charms required to pull it off if he felt like it.

I remember that...he's like essence 10 as well so...he's old and scary enough without the fear of him wiping everyone out with a "kick"

Only when Luna gets wasted and plays wife-swap with Ignis Divine.

Wife swap....what? I've never heard of that before (Luna doing this, not wife swapping itself)

God damn that combo...what charms does it use anyway? All I know that its....a combo that kills everyone
Grandmother Spider Mastery + all the perception charms + A damaging martial arts charm, preferably from Charcoal March of Spiders School for ease of comboing.
Or turns them all into ducks.
No, that's the Geographical Duck Punching Method. Different combo, though also based on Grandmother Spider Mastery.

Grandmother Spider Mastery + all the perception charms + A damaging martial arts charm, preferably from Charcoal March of Spiders School for ease of comboing.
No, that's the Geographical Duck Punching Method. Different combo, though also based on Grandmother Spider Mastery.

This just confirms something I had about Sidreals; They have too much fucking time on their hands! They have time among their job to make shit like this lol

The one I'm familiar with is a combination of Sidereal Martial Arts and Solar charms. Specifically the one from Charcoal March of Spiders that lets you punch everything you can see, regardless of distance, combined with two Solar Awareness charms, the first of which let you see to the horizon, as long as there are no obstacles in your way, and a second that lets you ignore obstacles to your vision to see through cover and camouflage.

At the top of Mount Meru in the center of Creation, you can canonically see to the edge of Creation. From there, with the first Solar charms active, you can see, and punch, every being in Creation with the MoCS one.

Edit. Or some other Perception/Awareness charms. Don't know many specifics about the non-Solar ones.

Last edited:
This just confirms something I had about Sidreals; They have too much fucking time on their hands! They have time among their job to make shit like this lol

I'm pretty sure the situation is the exact opposite actually. If I had to deal with all that Bureaucracy and paperwork BS that Sidereals had to deal with I would try to create a combo that would let me punch everyone in the face for... stress relief purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back