• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Either way, he's her guardian and a man whom we don't want to show disrespect to. I'd say we clear it with him first whether we expose Miu and Kenichi to the supernatural world, as he's responsible for both of them, in a way. He can do it himself, anyway. And despire his meteoric rise, Issei is still fairly new to supernatural stuff himself. I'd say we leave this to someone more experienced.

You know... I actually realize something very stupid.

We may need to bond with Asia more and use Touches by Dragon on her to prevent her from turning into a devil.

Something like that, but we may need to deal with Diodora sooner. We don't want to have a potential Mcguffing there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diodora had actually lost interest in Asia. She gave us her virginity after all, and Diodora is exactly the kind of sick shit who would consider her "ruined" because she's not a virgin anymore (because he wants to be the one to ruin her, 'natch). Alternatively, maybe he doesn't want to stick it in anything a dragon has laid hands on.

Not sure how it went in the original, but in anime he considered the possibility of taking her anyway. Stealing a mate away from the great Sekiryuutei and whatnot.

Making Sure Asia is protected- by others or her own efforts- is a important goal, but Diadora only came up in the main story as an attack of opportunity, since neither of us are devils, He is unlikely to run into us, unless the Chaos Brigade faction he associated with try to take action- and the firtility charms should actually make us popular with them, though the association with the Gremory and thus Sirechs probably more than negates that.

Pretty sure it's public knowledge by now that Issei is a Holy dragon and his followers use Holy weapons. I doubt he's going to want to risk that.

Hard to say at this point. We don't know how much information leaked into the Underworld. But then again, devils might suspect something after he took down a Phenex.

I wonder how people are reacting to the base for the Hyoudou clan.

Could we add Winter Flowers to the School flower bed?, lets hope it doesn't attract Yuuka Kazami.

Daidora must be angry that Issei "stole" Asia from him.

On the topic of Kenichi and Miu, well, didn't his sister kinda get a freaking Longinus?
Back when the showdown at the old church got interrupted by the giant man-eater plant youkai?
Ryōzanpaku Arc Part 13+ being relevant to the situation.
It seem Kenichi spent most of it napping, though.

Yes, she did. And we're keeping all of this a secret until she learns how to use that power to defend herself on her own. While it may seem wrong, we should not tell Kenichi about this. The more people know of a secret, the harder it is to keep. And this is for Honoka's own good.

He right about that. If we keep the secret about her, then she won't be the target of a certain faction.

Lets hope that Honoka manages to keep the secret of the Longinus.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diodora had actually lost interest in Asia. She gave us her virginity after all, and Diodora is exactly the kind of sick shit who would consider her "ruined" because she's not a virgin anymore (because he wants to be the one to ruin her, 'natch). Alternatively, maybe he doesn't want to stick it in anything a dragon has laid hands on.
"Asia is still a virgin, right? I like to train them from virgins, and I will hate it if she was already "used" by Sekiryuutei."
This guy……
"Ah, but maybe it might be fun to NTR from Sekiryuutei?"
I can't keep calm unless I beat the shit out of this guy…..
"Maybe it would be good to forcefully have sex with her while she screams out your name…"
Well you see. Actually I'm worried if we can fight Diodora's Peerage or not, they're victims after all. If we know the story about them would we get Limit Break with Compassion 5 when Issei fought them? Or just Social Combat them into our side?
Pretty sure it's public knowledge by now that Issei is a Holy dragon and his followers use Holy weapons. I doubt he's going to want to risk that.
Diodora didn't care when both Akeno and Xenovia were on the field, both of them have holy magic/weapon yet he took Asia right in front them.
If anything I can see him grabbing a mook to tank that attack.
He right about that. If we keep the secret about her, then she won't be the target of a certain faction.
Elder is really strong, if Alex has read up to vol 19 I believe he would put Elder (Hayato) on par with Vasco Strada, at 87 he tanked Issei's CCQ punch just like Sairaorg.

Well you see. Actually I'm worried if we can fight Diodora's Peerage or not, they're victims after all. If we know the story about them would we get Limit Break with Compassion 5 when Issei fought them? Or just Social Combat them into our side?
Neither. This is one of those times when Mittelt and Yang and Ruby and the rest of the gang step up and plow the road to the real final boss for us.

Neither. This is one of those times when Mittelt and Yang and Ruby and the rest of the gang step up and plow the road to the real final boss for us.
If it's like canon then sure, Diodora appeared in front of us to kidnap Asia and not getting killed by accurate attack plus holy damage.
Anyway it's up to Alex to decide when we would meet Diodora or his Peerage so point in thinking a plan to deal with him right now.

This is why we have our followers after all

to fight the battles we can't because it would distract us from saving people *and would push us towards Limit Break, but that's a side benefit, really >.>*

don't forget issei can lose himself to rage thanks to his dragon blood.

and won't that be a nasty situation, limit break and dragon rage.

bye bye underworld

don't forget issei can lose himself to rage thanks to his dragon blood.

and won't that be a nasty situation, limit break and dragon rage.

bye bye underworld
Considering our Limit Break is fall hopelessly in love with a Female and do anything to get it? It depends strongly on the target's circumstances.

Hard to say at this point. We don't know how much information leaked into the Underworld. But then again, devils might suspect something after he took down a Phenex.

I think our battle with Raiser was videotaped and posted on the Underworld's version of Youtube. It was also popular enough to give us a cult following.

I believe that he knows enough so that he will not try anything until he gets his hands on one of Orphis' snakes. Remember how he thought he was invincible when he had that power before Issei proved how little it actually helped him?

I think our battle with Raiser was videotaped and posted on the Underworld's version of Youtube.
It was. And it was enough to bump Issei's cult from about what Tomofuri probably has all the way up to God-King of a major city level. That was a really popular video. And as I recall that fight included a demonstration of holy magic powerful enough to completely shut down Raiser's regeneration. So yeah, it's a known factor.

I believe Issei has enough self-control to prioritize the most important stuff first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back