• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest :Take Two

[X] Watch and wait. Maybe it'll work out peacefully.

Right. Those teens are pushy and refuse to take no for an answer, but things haven't gotten physical yet. Your intervention is as likely to make things worse as better, so you hold off for now. Who knows, maybe they'll take the hint and leave her alone.

And maybe you'll rediscover the First Magic before the night is over, too. Might as well dream big.

The girl valiantly tries to ignore her admirers as she goes about her shopping, but her cold attitude only spur them on and one of them finally reach out to grab her arm. She freezes, her shopping basket slipping off her grip. Like animals sensing weakness, the thugs crowd their prey with hungry leer, shamelessly enjoying the fear of their victim.

This has gone far enough, you think.

You're about to move when you catch the girl throwing you a look that stops you in your track. Even now, annoyance is the only feeling you can read on her face. She doesn't feel in danger at all.

Her hand digs into her large bag and a steel claw clamps down on your brain. Your arms go limp, your back gets ramrod straight. Your senses grow dull, until from the tip of your toes to the crest of your head, your whole body slip out of your control.

Your nervous system has been overtaken. This is bad, especially as you slowly feel the control tighten on your brain itself and your conciousness begins to slip away.

Hell no. You haven't weaseled out of a fight with a Saint to be taken out by a random kid on the streets.

You activate your circuits. It' s a close thing but you manage to push a trickle of prana through them. You feel it pass through your body, zapping you like an electric chock as it strains to expel the foreign power. But it's not enough and you are prisoner of your own body, the pain barely enough to keep you aware.

You need more power.

"Ah, having so much Star power makes life so difficult~" The girl sighs theatrically.

She moves around the men, looking them over. They stand frozen, caught in the girl's power just as you are.

A mind controller. No wonder she wasn't worried.

More power.

"I can't go anywhere without attracting the attention such crass individuals. Such is the fate of a Queen, I fear."

She digs into her bag once again and fishes out a remote control. At the push of a button, the thugs start to move all at once, walking down the aisle in a single file until they reach an empty corner. There they stop, face to the wall.

"Now what shall I do with you?" She drawls playfully.

You really don't like the way she's saying that.

With an herculean effort, you pour more prana in your circuits. The energy flows strongly and it feels like you've stuck your hand in a power socket as it burns away the girl's control. Your mind clears as your sensation returns.

She has golden eyes, you notice as she comes to stand right in front of you. With large, flashy stars in the middle.

She hums thoughfully. "From up close, you are pretty handsome."

Your fingers twitch. You flex them experimentally while she stares at your face. Their response is back to normal. You're in command of yourself once more.

Her hand slips under your shirt.

What.

"Oh goody," she whispers as she brazenly fondles your stomach. "Your muscle power is quite high, too."

Your chastity is in danger.

[] Stay still. You're curious to see how far she'll go.
[] Not interested. Tell her to stop right now.
[] Knock her out! You don't want her to put you under again.
[] Steal her remote. It looks like she needs to use her power.
[]...?

Last edited:
[X] You are interested. Play along. Its been awhile since you've got some.

Vanathor said:
So? Nothing has to be explicit.
No. Besides, you are deluding yourself if you think Archer will actually get some if we allow it.

[X] Not interested. Tell her to stop right now.

Not point in stealing the remote. She has many more of them.

[X] Steal her remote. It looks like she needs to use her power.

[X] Apologize. It's not her, it's you. You don't feel comfortable jumping into an S&M relationship with a stranger, you like taking your relationships slowly.

[X] Steal the remote, it looks like she is using it as a focus. Either she is an esper and is using the remote as a focus for her powers like a mental trigger, or she is a magus and she actually has to use the remote to control people because she crafted the mystical tool like that. Either way we are better off with that remote out of her hands. We are not stupid, we only froze up after she got her hands on that remote. And seriously, who carries around a remote control like that? ::)

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a suspicion what she is not aware of Emiya being free of her control and aware of things happening. If so, this might be a bit embrassing situation.

>Not point in stealing the remote. She has many more of them.

I do not think what she would be able to grab any of them in case if Archer would consider the fact what maaaaybe that girl foreseen that kind of scenario. Because where her mindcontrol ability is not concerned, she is normal, if exceptionally clever girl.

I am kinda not sure what she can do without them, thought, and non-confrontational route so far has not led us astray.

Actually, I will go with this version.

[X] Apologize. It's not her, it's you. You don't feel comfortable jumping into an S&M relationship with a stranger, you like taking your relationships slowly.

[X] Plan Scope
- - [X] Apologize. It's not her, it's you. You don't feel comfortable jumping into an S&M relationship with a stranger, you like taking your relationships slowly.

[X] Knock her out! You don't want her to put you under again.

And once again Archer demonstrated why his Luck is E-ranked. Lol.

[X] Plan Scope
- - [X] Apologize. It's not her, it's you. You don't feel comfortable jumping into an S&M relationship with a stranger, you like taking your relationships slowly.

Yeah I can't not vote for this.

this is the only path.

serioiusly, though, she captured us?

mindfucking the thugs sure, but why go after us? weren't we just a random bystander? or was she actively reading our mind even before we got involved?

Dear God please let me not fuck this up.

[blockquote]Rolled 5d100 : 51, 51, 14, 68, 85, total 269[/blockquote]

[blockquote]DC 60 1d100 : 56, total 56
DC 60 1d100 : 37, total 37
DC 60 1d100 : 83, total 83
DC 60 1d100 : 56, total 56
DC 60 1d100 : 61, total 61[/blockquote]

overmind said:
What E rank luck are you talking about?

Both set of rolls only have 2 successes out of 5. And I'm not so sure why we need so many rolls as compared to all our previous encounters.

Scope said:
Both set of rolls only have 2 successes out of 5. And I'm not so sure why we need so many rolls as compared to all our previous encounters.
It's not only 2 out of 5, when we got exactly as many successes as were to expected.
A DC of 60 means that on average only 40% of the rolls succeed, after all.

Furthermore, I think overmind may have been refferring to the fact that we have C-Rank Luck listed on the front page.

And lastly, so many rolls were probably needed because there were more grades of success or failure here than before.

I find it interesting that if the DC had been 50 we both would have gotten 5 success.

That's Dice Checks for ya.

But let this be a lesson for ya. Help Competent women in trouble or run from them. Bystanders be Accompli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still hate dice rolls. Combat is one thing, but roll for social too? I will just take one wrong roll to fuck much.

Imagien if we failed that check earlier at Komoe's place, despite taking what was probably the best course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back