• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

[x]Make Vajra Shoot Vajra

or [x]Tsubamae Gaeshi

I don't really get urd's reaction either. I mean we did magic in front of her. What did she think we were infected with Nanite constructer that break conservation of mass or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
She had a lapse of sanity, literally, by seeing the impossible. The shard of disbelief in magic that is lodged within her soul twitched and ground itself against her mind.

Once the crisis is over we'll be better able to see if she's suitable or needs to be replaced. She's a non-entity on the threat meter, the taser only inconvenienced Archer because he let it. Its not there's even the slightest possibility that she could follow through with any threat but messing with "our inheritance" and the only really important parts of that (Zelretch, the Geofront base thingy in a lesser way) she couldn't touch no matter what she did.

[X] Take him out fast, non-lethal if possible.
-[X] Use a blade with enough presence that it will throw off his game. A Masamune, another Murasama, or something legendary. Anything that will force even the blind swordsman to take notice.

Too explosive. Until our lawyers start doing their jobs we can't afford to destroy a hotel.

Liam-don said:
"" Spare me. Without my firm, I promise you you'll spend the next two decades going in court. Or that Prince Schneizeil doesn't take over the whole conglomerate to solve the matter. You lose me, you lose everything."
"It's too bad that the representative they sent tragically died in a terrorist attack before any deal could be made, I guess they'll just have to send a new one, won't they?"

Then send the coldest fucking grin her way.

(Sorry about the bumping the thread, I just want to let her know that we're not going to put up with her shit.)

Death threats lose a lot of edge when you've just told the recipient you're going for a pacifist run.

Liam-don said:
Death threats lose a lot of edge when you've just told the recipient you're going for a pacifist run.
I don't have to save you in particular?

Anyway do we have atazer blade, a knock out blade, or a bokken of bliss or something?

He doesn't have time for this.

Kanshou & Bakuya still lay on the table, he snatches them and rushes Hijikata. The man may be skilled, but Archer stands on a higher level still. He'll kock him out and be on his way.

A glint of silver.

"!!!"

Kanshou clumsily blocks the katana right before it bites into Archer's throat.

What just happened? Archer knows he should be cautious, but now he is too commited to retreat. Besides, Hijikata's sword is already out of alignment and can't hope to be in time to stop Bakuya.

Yet it meets Hijikata's blade, the katana coming into contact just under the dao's guard.

Shit.

Archer jumps back just in time to save not just his finger, but also his arm and chest that would have surely been cut by the backswing.

In a single pass, Archer's worldview has been shattered.

The samurai lowers his blade. "Don't be in such a hurry, man." The samurai's words are spoken lightly, but the suffocating killing intent still permeates the room with ferocious. Stances are probably meaningless to this man.

"How often do you get a good fight? Come on, let's enjoy ourselves throughly."

Archer isn't enjoying this at all. Now after the fact, he can easily remembers the katana's path. Hijikata's swings were sharp and decisive, the results of a resolute mind, but they weren't overly fast and they shouldn't have been beyond Archer's perception for so long. This vanishing blade, it reminds eerily of a man he wished to never fight.

No, Archer is decidedly not enjoying this.

He sets himself into the defensive stance that saw him through so many battles, feet level, swords held at the hip and tip raised high. A strange, heretical stance that looks awkward and leaves his defense so full of holes it practically begs the opponent to dive through them. Right into Archer's trap.

Hijikata doesn't make him wait long. His blade flashes toward the seemingly unprotected vitals in a ghost of motion only deflected at a paper thin distance from Archer's flesh. Again, Archer didn't sense the blade until it was almost too late. But there is no time to ponder, the katana coming again and again, leaving him no breathing room despite his twin blades and the blows coming roughly where Archer expects them.

Worse yet, Archer cannot see his sword. No matter how many blow crash against his defense, Archer's reinforced eyes fail to catch them. Hijikata's sword is opaque, beyond his senses entirely. And if he can't see it, he can't comprehend it, nor plan for it.

There is only on conclusion he can reach. Once again, Archer is the one who break the melee.

"Looking good, Archer. These sword of yours are quite terrifying."

Terryfing. To Archer, it's Hijikata who deserve that description. The blind samurai is neither faster nor stronger than him, but his skill are far beyond his. His blade bears the same strength as the Guardian of Ryuudouji Gate, the Knowledge of Respect and Harmony.

No, at this level it is better called. "Mushin no Shin. I didn't expect any true master swordman to still walk the Earth."

Hijikata shrugs. "I'm a good-for-nothing who can only swing a sword or die. I'd better be good at it."

Archer grunts. Hijikata is definitely not someone he can hope to overwhelm with sword techniques.

What should he do?

[] Hijikata may be hot shit, but his sword is still mere steel. Focus on breaking it.
[] Step it up: Crane Wing Three Realm.
[] Nope, no more half measure. Sword rain!
[]Fuck this, Call Zel for a sleep or binding spell.
[]Urd Interrupt. It looks like she has something to say.
[] Not that this isn't utterly fascinating, but the swordman is hardly your first concern, no matter how badass he is. Escape!
--> []With Urd, for good measure.

[]Write-in.

[X] Hijikata may be hot shit, but his sword is still mere steel. Focus on breaking it. (hahahahahaha!)
- - [X] Enhance self to max with Reinforcement, boost clothing to level of steel armor with reinforcement!
- - - - [X] If necessary, use UNLIMITED BLADES WORKS to project swords just beneath your skin to protect your body!

Biigoh said:
[X] Hijikata may be hot shit, but his sword is still mere steel. Focus on breaking it. (hahahahahaha!)
- - [X] Enhance self to max with Reinforcement, boost clothing to level of steel armor with reinforcement!
- - - - [X] If necessary, use UNLIMITED BLADES WORKS to project swords just beneath your skin to protect your body!

Yeah...I'm not buying this; given how we got rebuked so easily last time.

[X] Nope, no more half measure. Sword rain!

[X] Nope, no more half measure. Sword rain!

Okay... a Human can surpass a Servant... prefectly normal right? I mean its not like even Age of Gods Humans only ranked up to Tier E on the Scale nope.
*astarts crying in corner*

So how shall we kill Him?
Harpe? - Nullifies all defense and is Guranteed to find the Flesh of its target if the Targets Ali is Lower then C on the Servant Scale or Target has a Luck of A or higher

Black Keys - Binds Shadow stops movement

Gae-Bolg - Similar to Harpe but Higher Speed Requirement.

Durandal - Sword itself could slice through his Blade or we could waste a wish to make sure he dies. Luck requirement of A to escape.

Conceptial Weapon The Mace of Saints - Controls gravity of anything hit by it increasing or decreasing by hundreds fold. Class B NP but will suffer 1 Rank Reduction If...
1. The Wielder has Killed
2. The Wielder is Using it to Attack
3. The one being attacked hols no murderous intent

So many flavors of death

Bloodshifter said:
Okay... a Human can surpass a Servant... prefectly normal right? I mean its not like even Age of Gods Humans only ranked up to Tier E on the Scale nope.

So how shall we kill Him?
Harpe? - Nullifies all defense and is Guranteed to find the Flesh of its target if the Targets Ali is Lower then C on the Servant Scale or Target has a Luck of A or higher

Black Keys - Binds Shadow stops movement

Gae-Bolg - Similar to Harpe but Higher Speed Requirement.

Durandal - Sword itself could slice through his Blade or we could waste a wish to make sure he dies. Luck requirement of A to escape.

Conceptial Weapon The Mace of Saints - Controls gravity of anything hit by it increasing or decreasing by hundreds fold. Class B NP but will suffer 1 Rank Reduction If...
1. The Wielder has Killed
2. The Wielder is Using it to Attack
3. The one being attacked hols no murderous intent

So many flavors of death
Harpe: The cannot be stopped thing is a wiki derp, it's only a can't regen effect.
Black Keys: Unless we somehow missed him being a vampire or some other undead/supernatural entity, this is a no-go.
Gae Bolg: Well; if we have the prana to pull it off, why not?
Durandal: The 'miracle' thing is really unclear, so I wouldn't rely on that; otherwise it's unbreakable and forever sharp. Hooray?
Mace Thing: -9001 points for bringing in something from FFD in here, shame on you. Also, Archer has killed and that second requirement makes me feel uncomfortable...

Gae Bolg is fairly cheap to use from what I remember.

EnderofWorlds said:
Harpe: The cannot be stopped thing is a wiki derp, it's only a can't regen effect.
Black Keys: Unless we somehow missed him being a vampire or some other undead/supernatural entity, this is a no-go.
Gae Bolg: Well; if we have the prana to pull it off, why not?
Durandal: The 'miracle' thing is really unclear, so I wouldn't rely on that; otherwise it's unbreakable and forever sharp. Hooray?
Mace Thing: -9001 points for bringing in something from FFD in here, shame on you. Also, Archer has killed and that second requirement makes me feel uncomfortable...
Harpe's Legend in Real World backs up its Natsu's Equal so not a Derp.

And Durandal IS the Sword of Wishes Sacerficing it *Breaking it*a Grants one Wish to use its on par with a A Tier NP.

Your right about the Black Keys I derped there.

Mace of Saints is a real Weapon that Shiro encounters if he chases the 14th Ancestor Natsu Wii can back me up on this...

Bloodshifter said:

I considered getting into an arguement over the parts of the type-Moon mythos you've clearly misunderstood, but I thought better of it. I'll just post this.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764FN24EraA[/embed]

If that's not enough, too bad.

Liam-don said:
That is both hilarious and depressing; man not even in a world with no real supernatural presence can Archer catch a fucking break.

Also; I have now deduced that the food supply of Britannia is filled with Metal Gear Solid nanomachines, albeit much weaker versions. It makes sense if I close my eyes really hard and clap my hands together!

[X]Fuck this, Call Zel for a sleep or binding spell.

We can't see the hilt in the hand?

[x]Shoot that phasing scythe thing at him.

[X] Step it up: Crane Wing Three Realm.

Liam-don said:
I considered getting into an arguement over the parts of the type-Moon mythos you've clearly misunderstood, but I thought better of it. I'll just post this.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764FN24EraA[/embed]

Just got onto a Computer to watch that...

WTF WHY IS EVERYONE a Fucking Servant!

Still I don't quite understand wait I misunderstood Human's at there Peak can only beat E rank Servants *In Natsuverse not Imma gonna outrun a Machine Gun Verse*

Archer your New luck Rank is E---

[X]Still Harpe the Servant.

[X] Step it up: Crane Wing Three Realm.

Bloodshifter said:
Just got onto a Computer to watch that...

WTF WHY IS EVERYONE a Fucking Servant!

Still I don't quite understand wait I misunderstood Human's at there Peak can only beat E rank Servants *In Natsuverse not Imma gonna outrun a Machine Gun Verse*

Archer your New luck Rank is E---

[X]Still Harpe the Servant.

Eh No. For physicaly Parameter the Peak is E barring shenanigans.

Bloodshifter said:
I know that but Liam-don said I got it wrong somehow.
Well for one only modern humans are capped at E.

Two Age of Gods Badasses are the people who become Heroic Spirits.

There is no such thing as an E-ranked servant.

There are servants with E stats but not e-ranked servants.

Second the limits of the Nasuverse do not apply on earth. Why? Because physics are different.

On Nasu earth space Gaia is reality. She determines it at her consciousness is the world and she hates humans for the growth and have been suppressing them and mana for agood long while as human taint there environment.

Here those limits do not exist and Humans can go true elite badass.

[X] Enkidu. His sword skills are irrelevant if he can't move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back