• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blacksmith quest

[X] "Why should i help you? You were going to have me committed to an insane asylum."

Snark Mode Activated:
[X] "Why should i help you? You were going to have me committed to an insane asylum."

[X] "Can't move, been tazered" Mock Urd, then get up and do it anyway.
[X] Go in. Those guys are nothing against you!

There is Saving to be done!

And if that saving happens to involve punching people in the face, and maybe being snarky to lawyers, then so be it.

oh u

-[X] You're a magus? Use magic! "Zelretch, Set up!"

-[X] You're a magus? Use magic! "Zelretch, Set up!"

-[X] You're a magus? Use magic! "Trace, on!"
--[X] Reinforce your clothes to be as hard as steel, and your body to be harder still. Mere bullets are useless against you!

Let's not get Zelretch involved unless we have to. She's probably having fun with her new friends.

[X] "We got lucky this time. None of them had self defense tasers."

Any reason that we didn't DEMONSTRATE our magecraft? You know, so we didn't get COMMITTED?

Selias said:
Any reason that we didn't DEMONSTRATE our magecraft? You know, so we didn't get COMMITTED?

We did. We made swords for her out of thin air.

Last edited by a moderator:
-[X] You're a magus? Use magic! "Trace, on!"
--[X] Reinforce your clothes to be as hard as steel, and your body to be harder still. Mere bullets are useless against you!

As far as I could tell the reason for her doing that wasn't the lack of evidence but her failing the SAN check badly.

Urd is a skeptic of the highest order and also a shameless opportunist. She more or less tuned Archer out at the first mention of vampires, resurrected legends and Archer being some sort of retired immortal juggernaut on God's payroll. She decided you'd be easier to deal with doped up to your eyeballs and hidden in some lost corner of the world and with full power of attorney over his empire.

After two weeks of bashing his head on the keyboard over the stupid, the GM tends to agree with her in full.

Liam-don said:
Urd is a skeptic of the highest order and also a shameless opportunist. She more or less tuned Archer out at the first mention of vampires, resurrected legends and Archer being some sort of retired immortal juggernaut on God's payroll. She decided you'd be easier to deal with doped up to your eyeballs and hidden in some lost corner of the world and with full power of attorney over his empire.

After two weeks of bashing his head on the keyboard over the stupid, the GM tends to agree with her in full.

WELCOME TO GMING! Where nothing makes sense and everything is listening to arguements! :D

Liam-don said:

Well then; she just has to deal with it, by watching us mow down terrorist by being bulletproof and shooting exploding swords. Also; if she tries it again; no deal: moving on to a different firm.

Or request a DIFFERENT lawyer... the boss is going to want a DAMN good explaination from Urd.

[X] Go Up. Urd would be safer on the roof.

This is an unexpected boon, Urd just committed an act that can completely ruin a career. Urd, a Lawyer tasered a prospective client. If word got out because of this, it could potentially get her disbarred, and at the very least, would completely ruin her reputation.

Naturally we have to inform her that the existence of magic is top-secret, and that mages the world over will go to any extent to keep it a secret.

I don't know what Urd was thinking
real wizard = mental asylum

Well, a properly-informed mental institution that takes the necessary precautions to hold a magic user might be the best thing for some mages I could name.

Or at least for the people they *cough* 'work with'...

Too bad Archer/Shirou is so broken that he can project his view of the world... huh there's an interesting though, does this place have a Gaia to counter a reality marble, cause if not that would just be hacks.

Redon said:
Too bad Archer/Shirou is so broken that he can project his view of the world... huh there's an interesting though, does this place have a Gaia to counter a reality marble, cause if not that would just be hacks.
wouldn't that make most magecraft permanent?

Well, would make most of the stuff HE does permanent anyway.

Archer slumps on the cold tiles. "Sorry, I can't seem to move properly. Someone must have screwed with my motor control."

Urd punches him in the arm. "Grow a pair," she growls harsly. "There isn't time for your bitching. You think I was mean? Brittannia doesn't negociate with terrorists and doesn't care about civilian losses. The military will soon blast this place to rubbles and call it a great victory. That's how Britannia works! The winner is righteous!"

Archer mmhs. "So if I left you here for the Japaneses to find and do as they please, will that be justice?"

Urd's suppresses her disgusted shudders almost completely and her glare loses nothing of its fire. " Spare me. Without my firm, I promise you you'll spend the next two decades going in court. Or that Prince Schneizeil doesn't take over the whole conglomerate to solve the matter. You lose me, you lose everything."

If he says he doesn't care, she'll think him a liar, won't she?

Ah well, no matter. The soldiers finished clearing out the suite's inside. They'll have company soon.

Archer gets up. "And with you around, I'll know exactly who I'll have to blame for that knife in my back. Isn't that handy? Anyway, you might want to keep your head down."

A man that comes to draw the sliding door opens fully suddenly has his face full of glass as Archer punches through the pannel and catches him by the throat. By the time three rifles trail on him, the white-haired man has already twisted his moaning prisoner in his arms to use as a human shield.

The other men freeze in indecision and he strikes. Fast as lightning, he draws his captive's sidearm and squeezes the trigger repeatedly. Two men crumble to the ground, shoulders and elbows fulls of lead, while the last one manage to throw himself out of the room before Archer can turn on him.

And then comes flying back in the room and smash in the bar, out cold.

The fifth man walks in the room, smiling like a shark.

colored4idiywqe2.jpg

"Hi-Hijikata..." The soldier in Archer's arms stutters faintly, before the butt of his own gun silences him.

Archer lets go of the unconscious man and steps over him. "Hijikata. You're... not one of them," Archer decides. his latest acquaintance isn't wearing an army uniform, for one.

What's more, his only weapon is the sheathed katana he uses to knock out the two bleeding soldiers, seemingly not handicapped by his blindness in the slightest. "Hell no," Hijikata says, his full attention now on Archer. "But I have to put food on the table, you know?"

Archer nods knowingly. "Mercenary works, then. Is that why Haruka drew Zelretch away?"

The swordman shrugs. "Haruka's a softie. She couldn't stand for a nice girl like that to get caught in this mess. As for you..." Hijikita's bloodlust reveal itself, a match for Lancer's. " It'd be a shame if we didn't get to cross blades, wouldn't it?"

The air grows cold and opressive as the blind man draws his blade. As always, Archer recognizes the venerable weapon immediately. "A Muramasa."

Hijikata's smile grows even more at the recognition. He raises his sword, the inscription at the blade's base glinting silver in the light: To cut down God.

"You have a nice set of blades yourself. Come on, show me what you got! "

What do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back