• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Disminded said:
[X] "Va te faire enculer chez les Grecs, toi!"

I have no idea what this option is, but it's in red so it has to he good.

From Google Translate- "Fuck the Greeks, you!"

Heh. So we'd be making a reference he wouldn't understand in a language he wouldn't understand? Funny, I guess, but one can only properly troll if the message is understood in my opinion.

FurikoMaru said:

*recalls years old French lessons*

Not sure of the exact translations, but this sounds like (roughly), "(You) go get fucked at the Greek's home." Pederasty reference?

Nearly certain the grammar is off, faire is "To do/make" (essentially) and enculer is, "To butt-fuck," and saying "(You) go to do to butt-fuck home the Greeks," sounds like it's missing a few pronouns.

You know I could have just relied entirely on the internet, but I thank you for the excuse to crack open a book of French vulgarities and assorted adult material my late grandmother gave me.

Annnnnd Furiko offers one up. Where'd you get this one, I'm hardly fluent and slang is definitely an option but this sentence definitely seems jumbled up. Intent got across quite fine, but the literal translation seems off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slang, yeah.

But then, have you really thought about English insults lately? Where exactly does one go in order to fuck oneself? Do you really have to leave to do that? And then of course there's 'aw, fuck me' and the classics 'fuck off!' and 'fuck you!', which are all borderline sentence fragments.

FurikoMaru said:
Slang, yeah.

But then, have you really thought about English insults lately? Where exactly does one go in order to fuck oneself? Do you really have to leave to do that? And then of course there's 'aw, fuck me' and the classics 'fuck off!' and 'fuck you!', which are all borderline sentence fragments.

True enough I suppose, some of the context is implied. Like, "Get bent."

*read*

Oh...

Oh yeah.

It's funny, but wouldn't it be better if he actually knew that we were insulting him? Well, I guess he could assume from the tone of voice, but...

[X] Raise an eyebrow. "K, I realize neither of us are terribly moral people, but you do know most women find two-timing a turn-off, right? Also I'm thirteen." (In a month and a half, but who's counting?)

Oh snap, shit's about to get Hunter S. Thompson up in here.

....On one hand, Furiko just rolled a d100.

On the other hand, we rolled pretty high and I think she plays by 'higher is better.

....Annnnnnd hoo boy. Should I be considering burning one of my Z-Slashes?

FurikoMaru said:
Oh snap, shit's about to get Hunter S. Thompson up in here.
Are we talking 'bat country' here? Time for a kickass road trip? "No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten."

Or "In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

[X] Set my alarm, turn on my charm

He has no clue what you just said (how could he? You don't even know how you know what you just said!), but he clearly knows it wasn't complimentary, because he waggles his finger reprovingly at you.

"Now now..." he admonishes, "girls who speak roughly don't get nice treats."

"Ah~ is that so?" you growl, arms akimbo. "I think we have very different definitions of the word 'treat', Mister Lolikon." Again, what is with that?

Sorato grins. "Wanna bet?"

He's quick, and if you were a normal genin he would have been right on you. As it is you're now standing under one of your traps further down the stables, he's looking very surprised, and you're feeling a little-

- magical, that's what; it's like you've stretched your limbs out into themselves, if that makes any sense. It doesn't, but you don't care.

As the footman runs out the door, Sorato crosses his arms, pointedly not chasing you. "Really, Ms Yamanaka, how stupid do you think I-?"

[X] "Exit light, enter night." 8) Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu!

[X] "Oh, at least this much." Shintenshin no Jutsu!

[X] "Oh, at least this much." Take him into a memory palace.
->[X] The Promise
->[X] Illusory Art Gallery
->[X] The Glass Masque

[X] "Menka?"

[X] *in Mei's voice, with Mei's body-language* "Darling...? Darling, help me! She put me here in her place, I can't move, what's going on?!"

[X] Shunshin behind him and...
-> [X] pick his pockets.
-> [X] tessen-derize him.
-> [X] stick an exploding tag to the back of his gi without him noticing.
-> [X] slash the tendons in his ankles

[X] Write in?

-> [X] pick his pockets.

I was going to pick "Exit Light, Enter Night," because Metallica, but then I checked our Shunshin level and saw that it's mastered.

[X] "Oh, at least this much." Take him into a memory palace.
->[X] The Glass Masque
We're pretty good at this fighting thing, but there's always some blond prick in a tanktop that's better. Time to cheat, just in case.

I don't recall what that memory palace looks like, but it sounds suitably Lupin-esque.

[X] *in Mei's voice, with Mei's body-language* "Darling...? Darling, help me! She put me here in her place, I can't move, what's going on?!"

Uh....did he hit us with his little disease thing? We sound trippy. Or is that just us?

[X] "Exit light, enter night." Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu!

-> [X] pick his pockets.

Because I think we're currently in touch with stuff from our past life, and this might be a chance to use some of Lupin's skill without actually knowing what we're doing. I hope we don't detontate what we find in his pockets on ourselves, but stealing his toys is pretty appealing.

I considered a plan where we fuck with Sorato's head using Throw Voice and Shunshin by making him question where we really are, but Sorato overconfident is more easy to use than Sorato edging into paranoid.

I'd consider memory palace but....well, Sorato does strike me as an egotistical SOB and he could actually do pretty good in a mental contest. See InnerSakura vs Ino. Also, him getting in our head sounds so wrong.

And Guile, the Memory Palaces we have are in the list of abilities we have, including Glass Masque. I don't think it's nearly as good a battleground as you think, especially because it's where we keep our knowledge and skills.

Also, if we were gonna take him anywhere, we should take him to The Promise where Pissed!Sasuke is and we can sic Sasuke's supremely pissed self on Sorato.

Actually, that sounds like it could be awesome.

Hey Furiko, how's Memory!Sasuke's skills/abilities as a construct? Would he be a viable helper for beating the shit out of Sorato? I'm leery of letting Sorato into our head at all, but siccing Sasuke on him is....appealing for reasons you are aware of, I have no doubt.

EDIT: Oh wow, holy shit, constructs ARE good for beating the shit outta people you draw in. We have Sasuke and the Fab Four?

So...this could potentially be a beatdown by Sasuke, the Lupin cast, all on Sorato to make him wish he was dead when we pop him back in his head?

Also, have Goemon defend our honor against the pedo. Seems like a Lupino thing to happen, having a real master swordsman slaughter this impudent little shit while she fangirls (just a bit).

As I recall, you guys were pretty unenthused about memory palaces and constructs when they came up in votes. As such, the only proper construct Ino has is Sasuke at eight. He's been given skills upgrades here and there, because Sasuke coincidentally happens to be the all-around best ninja her age Ino knows and she wanted his construct to reflect that, but because you didn't make a project of it he's at sub-genin level right now. The best he could do is berserker-blitz Sorato and keep coming back for more punishment after he's put down.

Ahhhh damn it. Such a missed moment for awesome. And no Fab Four.

Yep, screw that.

FurikoMaru said:
As I recall, you guys were pretty unenthused about memory palaces and constructs when they came up in votes. As such, the only proper construct Ino has is Sasuke at eight. He's been given skills upgrades here and there, because Sasuke coincidentally happens to be the all-around best ninja her age Ino knows and she wanted his construct to reflect that, but because you didn't make a project of it he's at sub-genin level right now. The best he could do is berserker-blitz Sorato and keep coming back for more punishment after he's put down.

Damn, and here I wanted to sic Balverine-Kiba on Sorato ;)

Seriously though, let's do this-

[X] Exit Light, Enter Night
-->[X] Throw Voice + Trolling

ZABUZA IMPERSONATION GOGOGO~!

Vindictus said:
Damn, and here I wanted to sic Balverine-Kiba on Sorato ;)

Seriously though, let's do this-

[X] Exit Light, Enter Night
-->[X] Throw Voice + Trolling

ZABUZA IMPERSONATION GOGOGO~!
Yes, in retrospect memory palaces WOULD be more fun than training tessenjutsu.

C'est la vie.

You know, Sorato being an overconfident, cocky little shit is a lot easier to take advantage of than him growing increasingly paranoid and worried about attacks from behind.

Remember stalling? That's still a good tactic. Draw this out for back-up. I'm assuming Lupino at least thinks she can pop behind Sorato.

....Hey Furiko, how good is our Throw Voice tech? Stat sheet was "Good enough for government work," which seems a bit sarcastic to me so I doubt it's flawless, but is it feasible for us to can keep up a conversation with Sorato while we're picking his pockets without him catching on?

....Wait, crap, energy sensing. This school has that doesn't it? Okay, we might not be able to fool Sorato that way. In fact them having their own way to break genjutsu also seems fairly plausible, all things considered. We're good at genjutsu but we don't have high rank stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back