• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

FurikoMaru said:
[X] Kunai.
-> [X] Nick your skin so you have pain to counter the effects of the technique.
-> [X] In his eye. Avoid the brain if you can, remember Nabiki's orders.
-> [X] In his knee. The last thing you want when you stand up is for him to be mobile.
-> [X] Fuck Nabiki's orders. Fatal, now, right in the pride, massive bloodloss.

[X] Shintenshin no Jutsu! This is the exact kind of situation this technique was invented for!
-> [X] Switch with Mei, knock Sorato out from behind.
-> [X] Switch with Mei, tell Sorato that that's what you did and if he doesn't back the fuck up you will kill his girlfriend.
-> [X] Switch with Sorato, stab possession victim.
--> [X] Where?

[X] <"MENKA!">

[X] Write-in?
Quoted so that readers of a delicate disposition can still vote.

[X] "MENKA!"
Then:
[X] Kunai.
^That's what I've been planning to vote for since I read the last update. Well, other than yelling for Menka. I hadn't actually thought of that. But yeah, kunai to the crotch.

[X] Kunai.

[X] Shintenshin no Jutsu! This is the exact kind of situation this technique was invented for!
--> [X] Slash eyes

-> [X] Switch with Mei, knock Sorato out from behind.

hunter09 said:
--> [X] Slash eyes
Any damage done to the body that's being possessed is reflected on the body of the person who is doing the possessing, so that is a HORRIBLE idea.

Also, for those voting for Shintenshin no Jutsu, if we end up missing with it, we're going to be leaving our body unattended with someone who is already trying to rape us. Plus, would we actually be able to knock out a martial artist while in a civilian body? And aren't we really bad at it?

FurikoMaru said:
Shintenshin/Mind Body Switch (C-rank) - still working on it

So THAT's what's going on!

>He's going to fuck you and she's going to watch.
Fellow feeling for Mei-chan: gone. Still, good bait and switch, Furiko; nobody expected the Mei-chan. A good lesson in not underestimating people; this was, quite literally, a fuck-up.

[X] Shintenshin Mei
[X] Press against Sorato. Hands slide down... and SQUEEZE.
[X] "Hey buddy. Got your cock. Guess what isn't going into any twelve year old girls today?"

Selias: Given what's about to happen, I don't really mind not being 'home' for it, if we do whiff the Shintenshin.

Yeah, while maybe Mei has SOME kind of conditioning? Pretty sure it doesn't stand up to a martial artist. I would not be prepared to bet on her body being able to stop Sorato.

Or Sorato not being enough of a dick to hurt Mei if he feels his manhood's on the line, for that matter.

Right now favoring calling in Menka. Presumably we're doing it in Nyango. This has escalated, but we'd have to hope Menka pulled it off before Sorato used us as a proper hostage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, hasn't Mei already had the pheromone thing, or whatever it is, done to her? Like, for a LOT LONGER? Why would she be able to resist better than we can? Well, I guess she might have built up an immunity, but still, she's not a martial artist, and if Sorato has ever heard about what the Yamanaka Clan can do, I doubt that we'd be able to get close to him in Mei's body.

I am saddened that no one wants to take the opportunity to make kunai to the knee jokes. :( Sorato will suffer so much more if he lives.

[X] "MENKA!"
[X] Kunai.
-> [X] In his knee. The last thing you want when you stand up is for him to be mobile.
[X] Knock Mei unconscious, since she's apparently been brainwashed.
[X] STOMP HIS CROTCH UNTIL SOMEONE STOPS YOU.

TO THE PAIN YOU LITTLE SHIT.

FurikoMaru said:
I am saddened that no one wants to take the opportunity to make kunai to the knee jokes. :( Sorato will suffer so much more if he lives.
Won't his rich family just get him out of trouble, again? Plus, he might still be able to rape us if only his knee gets injured, and he might not be as "gentle" about it. I suppose it depends on if Menka can sleep through his scream. If we stab him in the goodies, there's no chance of that happening.

Selias said:
Won't his rich family just get him out of trouble, again?
Nope. Too much political fallout.

It's one thing to blind an orphan prodigy with no clan or patron when you're rich, the school is hurting for money and you're just a dumb first-year who given time and good influences might learn how not to suck.

It is quite another to try to rape a duly appointed underling of the heiress of one of the founding families of the style, after being caught trying to steal from said heiress, while -SPOILER- is going on.

He won't be killed, but only because the school lacks the legal authority to do that and Edajima-san has strong feelings about the sanctity of life. What will happen is he'll be kicked out of the school and forced to decide: 30 years in jail or swearing fealty to the local hatamoto.

And yeah, that jail sentence is a little steep, but that's less because of the moral rectitude of Fire Country's sexual assault laws and more because the daimyo's underling's armies are seriously starved for men. So starved that Ino doesn't even have to testify at Sorato's trial.

Of course, this is assuming:

a) you don't stab him in the knee, ruining him as a soldier and consigning him to jail
b) Ami, Kiba, Menka and/or Mirioni don't do worse when they find out what happened

I should note you aren't actually outright paralysed, you just have frankly terrible self-control when it comes to overcoming sexual stimuli. Once you get him, however you do, you can jump right to your feet with no worse than a headrush.

I like the idea of Sorato with a bum leg in prison. Possibly as a prison bitch.

Vindictive, yes, as bad or worse than what he planned to do to us.

My sympathy is a wee but lacking at this time.

Well, in that case...
[X] "MENKA!"
[X] Kunai.

Selias said:
Also, hasn't Mei already had the pheromone thing, or whatever it is, done to her? Like, for a LOT LONGER? Why would she be able to resist better than we can? Well, I guess she might have built up an immunity, but still, she's not a martial artist, and if Sorato has ever heard about what the Yamanaka Clan can do, I doubt that we'd be able to get close to him in Mei's body.
Because he learned it from her?

She should have been able to wrap him around her finger with magic shit like that.

Maybe she did.

So Shintenshin's currently in the lead, with Mei being the most popular choice. Any changes anyone wants to make?

FurikoMaru said:
So Shintenshin's currently in the lead, with Mei being the most popular choice. Any changes anyone wants to make?
I don't suppose the update can wait until tomorrow? Because I'm really hoping that it's just that some of the people that might vote for something else are offline, right now.

Yeah, Vindictus doesn't usually check in until after most of the rest of you are asleep, I've noticed. /creepy night owl

[X] <"MENKA!">
[X] Kunai.

[X] "MENKA!"
[X] Kunai.

[X] "MENKA!"
[X] Kunai.

Vote change to this, if it helps defeat mind switching.

Eh, I think the crotch stomping is overkill. I dunno how good health care is but with enough internal bleeding down there and urine causing sepsis, he may actually die!

And I want him to live for a looooooooooong time. In prison.

But eh, as you will.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Eh, I think the crotch stomping is overkill. I dunno how good health care is but with enough internal bleeding down there and urine causing sepsis, he may actually die!

And I want him to live for a looooooooooong time. In prison.

But eh, as you will.
On the other hand, if he lives, he'll never be able to use it again. Well, depending on how good of a medic he gets. If he gets a skilled medic-nin, they might be able to save it.

Selias said:
On the other hand, if he lives, he'll never be able to use it again. Well, depending on how good of a medic he gets. If he gets a skilled medic-nin, they might be able to save it.
Not to be morbid and spoil your (equally-deranged) fun, but it doesn't necessarily mean he won't be able to rape anyone anymore.

Plus "Accidentally" causing him to die from a fatal injury that came about from Righteous Feminine anger over his actions seems like a good way to kill him without making an enemy of the Dojo or disobeying or Employer.

Death on the job from injuries is still a death on the job, so I'd say that ranks firmly in the Con category.

Just because he doesn't die immediately, doesn't mean we didn't kill him. Let's not pretend otherwise.

You know all things considered? We've kinda fucked this up from a professional standpoint.

Nabiki's getting married tomorrow and we're about to drop this bombshell. As far as the mission goes, while outrage over what happened to us is in place....we are really going to get it from Asuma. Just more delicately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back