• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
....Hey Furiko, how good is our Throw Voice tech? Stat sheet was "Good enough for government work," which seems a bit sarcastic to me so I doubt it's flawless, but is it feasible for us to can keep up a conversation with Sorato while we're picking his pockets without him catching on?
Not quite good enough, no; it's good enough that you can use it when you're out of sight, but if you're right next to a person or right in front of them... *shrug*.

....Wait, crap, energy sensing. This school has that doesn't it?
Not everyone can do it and not everything shows up. To quote the Prince of All Saiyans: "So I can't sense his energy just because he's an android? ... man, energy sensing is bullshit."

Last edited by a moderator:
FurikoMaru said:
Not quite good enough, no; it's good enough that you can use it when you're out of sight, but if you're right next to a person or right in front of them... *shrug*.

Damn, that would have been a perfect distraction.

Not everyone can do it and not everything shows up. To quote the Prince of All Saiyans: "So I can't sense his energy just because he's an android? ... man, energy sensing is bullshit."
[/quote]

That episode was fun. Although Piccolo stole the show there.

Although your comment isn't exactly a firm 'no.' Bah.

EDIT: ...Then again, if he could sense energy, he'd sense Menka. So it's probably a no.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
You know, Sorato being an overconfident, cocky little shit is a lot easier to take advantage of than him growing increasingly paranoid and worried about attacks from behind.

Remember stalling? That's still a good tactic. Draw this out for back-up. I'm assuming Lupino at least thinks she can pop behind Sorato.

....Hey Furiko, how good is our Throw Voice tech? Stat sheet was "Good enough for government work," which seems a bit sarcastic to me so I doubt it's flawless, but is it feasible for us to can keep up a conversation with Sorato while we're picking his pockets without him catching on?

....Wait, crap, energy sensing. This school has that doesn't it? Okay, we might not be able to fool Sorato that way. In fact them having their own way to break genjutsu also seems fairly plausible, all things considered. We're good at genjutsu but we don't have high rank stuff.
If you want back-up, just call Menka.

[X] "Exit light, enter night." 8) Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu!

Because Metallica is always the right choice.

[X] Shunshin behind him and...
-> [X] pick his pockets.

EDIT: *Reads Hymn's Post* Eh. Makes sense.

Man why are people voting illusion?

Red text is Lupin voice. I checked the past posts, you can check yourself. Red text is Lupin speaking. We are totally channeling Lupin. And if we're gonna channel Lupin, try doing something he was good at instead of something Ino's good at.

Seems logical to me. I see this as a chance to dip into the skills of our first life.

Even Lupin wasn't a good enough pickpocket to steal a martial artist's fists.

Just lettin' everyone know, if you like the quest, I have a crappy self-insert fic up over in Creative Writing. There's a link in my signature. Hope to see you there.

Guile said:
Even Lupin wasn't a good enough pickpocket to steal a martial artist's fists.
It's worth noting he's been banned from the combat classes for years. Whatever his fighting style is now, it's not really going to be martial arts.

-> [X] pick his pockets.

-> [X] pick his pockets.

[X] I recall he started small

"Ararara~? What's this? A loupe?"

Sorato whirls around, hand stretched out to grab, eyes wide in surprise, but you hop back over the trunk, the jeweller's eyepiece dangling between your finger and thumb. "My, you certainly came prepared. Don't tell me you don't trust Nabiki-chan?"

He flushes in embarrassment and irritation, seemingly not knowing what to say.

"Oh, my, now I see!" Almost simultaneously, the loupe is passed over to your pinkie and ring fingers, your fingers close into a fist around it, and a yellow topaz-and-white-gold bracelet pops out of your sleeve to twirl around your index finger. "You just knew that I didn't trust you. And it looks like I was right not to, you cheapskate! I mean seriously, topaz?"

"It matches your hair," he says, sounding rather hurt - isn't that cute, he has feelings just like a real boy.

"Diamonds, you idiot - if you want to prove your intentions with any kind of class, diamonds are the only stone that will do! Geez, how the hell did a chump like you get two girlfriends?"

His retort is an open-palmed strike that gives you momentary flashbacks of your fights with [that long-haired cranky kid, the one you liked so much] and Hinata. You dodge it, along with a flurry of follow-ups, leaping back along the stalls. The horses snort and stamp nervously. Up your left sleeve go the loupe and the bracelet, and out of your right one comes your tessen.

"Are you really so shallow that you'd reject a guy because his gift wasn't expensive enough?" Sorato asks, outraged. "You're pathetic!"

You snicker, smacking his hands aside. "You mad, nii-chan?"

The kid's style is kind of all over the place. He's got the grounded, heavy stance of an untrained straight-up brawler, but the movements of his hands are practised, polished, professional.

He might not be learning here, but someone somewhere's been teaching him something.

So it really should be less of a surprise when, for the briefest of moments, one of his hands manages to caress your bare face...

[X] Be Ino

[X] Be Kiba

[X] Be Ami

[X] Woof!

Aw, damn it. Shoulda known Lupin/Lupino would troll instead go for a step two. This is gonna suck.

Is there a reason Menka isn't an option?

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Aw, damn it. Shoulda known Lupin/Lupino would troll instead go for a step two. This is gonna suck.

Is there a reason Menka isn't an option?
I think he'd be too hard to write properly in first person.

[X] Be Ino

we probably just got horrible acid-face.

now is not the time to become an NPC.

[X] Be Sorato?
I wanna see what this guy is like from the inside.

If that's impossible,
[X] Kiba
Go, Kiba! Be the avenging knight! (Ino: Dude, I totally had him!)

[X] Kiba
Go, Kiba! Be the avenging knight! (Ino: Dude, I totally had him!)

And that's game. Be advised, trigger warnings are in effect for the next update. I cannot stress this enough. Things won't get graphic, but just thinking about writing this post is giving me the creeps.

TRIGGER WARNING: Do not read if sexual assault is really not something you're up for reading about today. Also, be prepared for some jerk to say later on in the comments that this was mild and you need to 'toughen up'; there's always at least one and I'm no one's mom, so the best I can do is ask them to remove such comments after the damage is already done.

[X] Sorato's Theme

Your fan clatters on the paving stones and you drop to the ground with a loud cry. The warm, stretched-out feeling is gone, replaced by a rush of adrenaline and a flutter of something familiar in your bowels. Your breath comes in short pants. Your whole body is shuddering. You hug yourself protectively, one hand clutched to your face in confusion.

Confusion, because you are in the exact opposite of pain.

That was good! The thought is unavoidable, and it fills you with unbounded shock and self-loathing. Your heart pounds in your chest as the lingering sensation on your cheek insists to your brain that it should be happy, even as your instincts scream for it to acknowledge the danger you're in. Hyperventilating, tears well up in your eyes.

"I knew you'd see it my way," Sorato says cheerfully, oblivious to your horror as he crouches beside you. "Mei-chan's family massage techniques are so much nicer than the stuff they teach in martial arts schools, don't you think?"

You throw a wild haymaker at him, but he just catches it with a laugh, and brushes your hair out of your eyes with his free hand, sending fresh waves of euphoria rolling down your skin. Your back arches even as you violently curse your body's betrayal, and your enemy plants a kiss on your forehead, laying your now unclenched hand back down with a fond pat.

"It's okay, Yamanaka-san," a girl's voice says.

Your eyes flick over to the door, where you see Mei, a sympathetic smile on her face.

"I know it must seem frightening at first, but you just have to relax," she says. "You don't have to worry about anything; you're safe now. You don't have to be a shinobi anymore. Sorato-kun's going to save you." She smiles at her man.

He's going to fuck you and she's going to watch.

[X] Kunai.
-> [X] Nick your skin so you have pain to counter the effects of the technique.
-> [X] In his eye. Avoid the brain if you can, remember Nabiki's orders.
-> [X] In his knee. The last thing you want when you stand up is for him to be mobile.
-> [X] Fuck Nabiki's orders. Fatal, now, right in the pride, massive bloodloss.

[X] Shintenshin no Jutsu! This is the exact kind of situation this technique was invented for!
-> [X] Switch with Mei, knock Sorato out from behind.
-> [X] Switch with Mei, tell Sorato that that's what you did and if he doesn't back the fuck up you will kill his girlfriend.
-> [X] Switch with Sorato, stab possession victim.
--> [X] Where?

[X] <"MENKA!">

[X] Write-in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back