• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Next to yours

We should keep a very close eye on our 49th apprentice. It wouldn't do to let it be snatched away by a grue never to be seen by us again, would it?

I don't know much (anything) about this system can someone who knows more let me know how important it is for a Raven to have a secret location vs having our apprentice where we can help them untill they are ready to set out on their own and making a new secret lodge then
I'm leaning towards next to ours unless there is a really good reason to make it secret

[X] In a secret place.

Just make sure you keep an eye for this one. You don't want him to end up like other 48 people.

It makes sense for them build a lodge next Taylor so she can correct their mistakes.

[X] Other - "Just as a Lodge's look is a reflection of the mage's soul, where it is constructed is also a reflection of the mage.

A devout apprentice might construct his or her first Lodge next to their master, so they'll always be close to help their master, and their master will be more able to help the apprentice deal with the consequences of any failures.

A person whose greatest affinity and affections lies with their family might construct their Lodge in their home, where their whole family can gain from the Lodge's benefits.

A Person who thinks only of their love might construct their Lodge in a place significant to their relationship.

A secretive person might construct their Lodge in a secluded place no one else, but those they allow the knowledge, knows of.

A Trickster might construct their Lodge somewhere they can escape to while the lynch mobs are hunting for them.

Look at yourself, your goals, the means you will follow to achieve those goals, the things you've done in the past, and just who and what you are. Look to the source of your powers, and what it's affinities are.

Think on this and where to build your Lodge should become clear."

"That's too complicated! Can't you dumb it down some?"

"... ... ...Just build the place somewhere secret, so the people you prank can't find you."
------------
Everything above this line is one vote, not just the first paragraph.

[X] Next to yours
Keep your friends close and your apprentices closer. Giggidy.

[X] Try his work number
[X]-and when we find out he has been missing for as long as us we go home to look for clues
[X]--might as whell take our apprentice with us so they can learn how to preform a rescue operation experience is the best teacher after all

Last edited:
[X] Investigate your house
-[X] Set up a perimeter ward, so you can track anyone that enters the house.

Last edited:
I figured Flabbyknight would let us know if it wasn't I added more cause I thought about the situation a little more plus if our apprentice turns out to be imp then bringing her along might get us introduced to Tt. Sooner cause of a connection through her brother thus leading to a quicker rescue of our dad and if not then it still fits necros character

Odd she seems to be more Taylor than before.. I thought Necros wouldnt start remembering her previous self untill she got drunk.

Or she wants to remember re read interlude Taylor 2.4 for the explanation
Or go back a page or 2 for the thread speculation

[X] Go home right now

If I remember right, Coil has Danny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back