• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Der Gebogene wird selber Bieger: Kirche the Zero Quest

;D Mr Wilde is my waifu! I yan so hard for him~! O:)

Last edited by a moderator:
5054455.jpg

[X] It's... you're not SURE what it is... but... it looks humanish... and yet... those horns, the patterns of black and white upon its body, it had to be some kind of First-Born demi-human

Must it be historical or even human? Why not something not quite human?

Yeah, the english voice acting is... Not so good.

Also, I seem to have gotten a reputation for my Dante/Alucard write ins? MMMMkay. Fair enough.

[X] Abraham Lincoln. Vampire Hunter.

Never saw it. ^_^;

Bii-kun, who's the licorice lady? She looks cold. : <

Its a Anthropomorphicall personification of Leliel one of NGEs Angels
icon.200x150.leliel.jpg

Vindictus said:
Nope? Darn.

[X] Hayato Furinji

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddyfdvzvNPQ[/embed]

I'm ashamed to admit, I didn't watch Eva all the way through and I think the Angels are the least interesting part of the show.

FurikoMaru said:
Never saw it. ^_^;

Bii-kun, who's the licorice lady? She looks cold. : <

Scia said:
Its a Anthropomorphicall personification of Leliel one of NGEs Angels
icon.200x150.leliel.jpg

What scia said. It's a personification of an angel...

I kind of figured... why not something that is obviously not quite human... and has "no" personality in canon or otherwise, and which you can make shit up for. ^_^

ie it's just a picture and thus nothing more or less...

You haven't seen Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple either?

Sigh...

[X] Ragna the Bloodedge

Give me a list of animu and stuffs so that I know the things you know about so you can vote about them. Or I can. Something.

If this is not feasible:

[X] Chachazero.

*crosses fingers*

Wait, best idea ever.

[X] Mercucio

Because he doesn't get enough love.

If... if the write in I did earlier is unacceptable, what with being a tabula rasa...

I will involve Temujin otherwise known as Genghis Khan!

[X] Genghis Khan!

Do you have a preference what kind of Historical Figure you want?
Be it politics and philosophy
466px-Portrait_of_Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli_by_Santi_di_Tito.jpg

Cultural
ErnestHemingway.jpg

Or someone know for martial and leadership skills?
BattleofIssus333BC-mosaic-detail1.jpg

Kyaaaa~! That's dirty pool, tossing in Alexander the Great like that! He's (partially) my namesake, I have to go for him!

FurikoMaru said:
Kyaaaa~! That's dirty pool, tossing in Alexander the Great like that! He's (partially) my namesake, I have to go for him!
I remembered how you reacted to the Nasu version Muhahahaha its a trap !

You know, I wanted Wilde to play to Kirche's flamboyance (and man, her quips and put-downs would become LEGENDARY), but maybe we should go with Boudica/Boadicea, to play up the barbarian warrior queen angle.

.... No love for the cute little murder doll?

I could offer the alternate vote of Clodia...

,,,Okay I do not think that she is crass enough for that but Hunter S. Thompson?

FurikoMaru said:
You don't mind the 'talent' and 'modesty' digs - why argue with the truth? - but you take exception to 'no ambition'. You have plenty of ambition.

And all of it is focused on getting expelled.

If you're expelled, you don't have to answer to anyone anymore. Your parents will stop shoving fiancés twice your age at you - ooh, if you get expelled disgracefully enough they might even disown you! Then you could go work at that darling little inn you found on your last Voidsday excursion and they couldn't say a word about it. Mademoiselle Scarron said he'd hire you in a second; said you'd be the star of the rue aux Suifs.

Now that's something you have actual talent in. That's an ambition you could happily chase.

Kirche : "But I don't want to be a barbarian queen... I want to be one of the girls in the Charming Fairy Inn."

You know... it would be amusing to have the Void Mage be the side kick to the familiar... :3

[X]Nikola Tesla
-[X]Surrounded by Fucking Lightning, Because fuck logic, He's Motherfucking Nikola Tesla!

Leonardo da Vinci?

Oscar Wilde would be good, if you could keep up the steady stream of wit. And wasn't he gay? Bonus points for comedy.

Winston Churchill was an ass, but a funny one. Although I'd kinda feel bad about dragging him into this mess.

Napoleon Bonaparte wait, been done before.

....Gotta concede Tesla could be funny, but the guy was kinda insane.

Louis the XIV?

Catherine the Great has potential...mebbe.

Frank Sinatra Yeah, couldn't inflict this on Blue Eyes.

Geez, easier to think of historical figures than fictional ones. Rider from Fate/Extra could be funny, but I'm nearly certain you've never played it. I own the damn thing and I can't get past the prologue. Especially not with Disgaea sitting next to me.

If I were to wank one of my favorite games, I'd ask for Sydney Losstarot because fuckin' Vagrant Story. Love that game.

Screw it, nough brainstorming, made ma choice.

[X] Daxter. All hail everyone's favorite Ottsel!

... If Furiko has played Vagrant Story, I'd put a vote in for Sidney.

How about a noble? Marquis de Sade might be such a fun familiar for Kirche...

Alternatively, Tesla, and let's see how long he's going to last... :p

XD The pathetic thing is, there are actually a lot of series I'm familiar with, and no one is mentioning any of them (unless Mercucio is Mercutio, in which case FUKKEN ADDED TO THE LIST! ;D). Makes me look like an asshole.

Okay, shit I know, shit I know and would be willing to build a quest around...

Video Games

Assassin's Creed (All the main games, none of the ancilliary materials like the PSP or DS games or the comics or the light novels or the multiplayer)

Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to inflict Shaun on these people.

Books

Arsène Lupin (Gentleman-Cambrioleur, contre Sherlock Holmes [complete with jam-liking Watson!], 813, Le bouchon de cristal, L'Île aux trente cercueils, Confidences, and that play with Sonia)
A Song of Ice And Fire (Hey everybody, let's rescue Sansa!)

Anime

Lupin III (the first two anime, sporadic volumes of the impossible-to-find manga, 15 of the movies/specials, and the money-printing experiment that was Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna)
Baccano! (Sorry, I just... light novel translations kinda suck, as a rule, and I really don't want to see anything Baccano-related suck. :()
Durarara (will require a rewatch)
Mononoke ("A medicine seller... am I." *smirk*)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Battle Tendency (this one's still running, so I don't know as much as I should. I got through the manga of Phantom Blood and all, but that really took some doing as it was before Araki-sen learned to draw. Still. Dat Joseph~!)
Irresponsible Captain Tylor (Yamamoto is a bad motherfucker. 8))
Samurai Champloo
X/1999 (Sorata. Lifdrasil. You know you want it.)
Revolutionary Girl Utena

Manga

Drifters! Woo! The Fate series' embarrassing cousin who drinks all the beer and gropes you casually in the middle of a conversation.
Rurouni Kenshin (Picture it, gentlemen: bullshit harem antics, then a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"Oh, you know."

GETSUGA!
AKU!
SOKU!
ZAN!

-__- "A real fucking Saito.")
Saiyuki
Cesare (Lelouch Lamperouge, if he were Spanish and the son of a Pope)
Samurai Deeper Kyo
CLAMP School Detectives (if ever, in the history of fiction, there were a character who would totally accept becoming a young lady's familiar with all that entails, it is Imonoyama Nokoru-sama. They don't just not make them like that anymore, they never made them like that. If it weren't made clear by the narrative that he's completely sincere in his devotion to his expressed ideals, I would swear the kid was a 'path. He'd be a perfect fit for Louise, now that I think of it.)

Other stuff

Asterix!
... well, if it worked for Bii... ^_^; kono 'atashi?

Next up, historical figure assessment!

Eh, Mercutio, Mercucio... You know who I'm talking about ^_^

But a Real Fucking Saito is tempting...

Although, I'll admit, as far as Saito's go I prefer this one-
45102-24219-1.jpg

Sadly, Ghost in the SHell is not on the list.

... Durarara, however, IS.

[X] The Faux Hero Approaches! Mikado Ryugamine, at your service~

Oh shit.

[X] Rurouni Kenshin guy. The one with the huge sword. Fuck if I can recall his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back