• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Der Gebogene wird selber Bieger: Kirche the Zero Quest

Wait... wait!

RK~

[X] Sagara Sanosuke!!!!

An option that would amuse me, but probably won't get any votes.

Jeanegroup.png

(Yes, it's the same woman. Different design over a decade.)

A similar personality to Kirche, an ability to teach magic and dick with runes would make her hilarious in this setting. Oh, and she's a pretty potent Lightning mage. Or fire, water, Earth, wind. Depends on her mood really.

Otherwise, Historical

Okita Souji or Saitou Hajime from the Shinsen Gumi
Guan Yu, the God of War.
Ludwig Van Beethoven.

[x] Broskander, the Alexander the Great as portrayed in Fate/Zero

Oscar Wilde - all of my yes. I just hope I can do him justice.

Genghis Khan - *growl* I'm not putting a book burner in a school.

/apparently has Hermione Granger's priorities

Niccolò - I haven't read The Prince or any of his non-satirical writings. :-[

Writin' guy... is that Hemingway before the beard? Dare ka?

The Two-Horned God Who Oversees A Change In Era - Mou, hidooooooooo~i! >_< Pass for now.

Boadicea - Is there all that much to her character, that we know for sure wasn't made up by detractors? I dunno, it'd be a challenge.

Clodia - only know her by her portrayal in that awesome SPQR detective series. Doesn't leave much of an impression, sorry.

Hunter S. Thompson - See, this just makes me want John from JDATE as her familiar. XD Thompson's brand of no fucks given is tricky for me to replicate, given all I know about him is what he wrote about himself. I'd worry about desecrating his truly warped memory with my ignorance.

Tesla - *Uncle voice* We must do research!

Seriously, I know his rep, I know his work a little bit, but I don't know the man intimately.

As far as I'm aware, no one did! Hey-o, germaphobe virgin joke! :D

Leonardo da Vinci - My brother in procrastination! Inspiration of my youth! The original genius-ditz! Actually knows how to talk to nobles, hence slightly less amusing than the other options, sadly!

ALBION IN DANGER? SEND FOR THE LAST LION! WINSTON CHURCHILL, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM! ;)

Napoleon Bonaparte - I am so fucking tempted to volunteer Talleyrand, but I don't know enough. :( French Questers, anyone remember stuff from high school history that would let you play him in-character?

The Sun King - Grrraaargh, how dare I call myself a history geek? :'(

Marquis de Sade - If you don't mind him being based off Geoffrey Rush's performance in Quills, sure.

Not familiar with Guan Yu.

Souji and Saito I'd have to partially base on their incarnations in media.

Beethoven has a fuck-off lot of potential, especially if Water-mages can cure deafness.

:-[ I really thought I knew more people as characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boadicea- hard to say. She's left out of a lot of histories you'd expect her to be in, but Tacitus wrote about her.

Oh, thought of another one: any chance you've read Sandy Mitchell's Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM? That Churchill bit makes me think you do~

Merely familiar with the memetic mutation, sadly. Can't find the books.

FurikoMaru said:
Writin' guy... is that Hemingway before the beard? Dare ka?
It is , after all I would say that he is someone that would have fun with her..okay it will mostly be drinking..

THat reminds me Homer, and as we are allready talking about the Trojan War, Hector,Diomedes, Odysseus ?

Odysseus is ideal for familiarhood! :O The Odyssey is one long filler arc, you can just say Brimir owed Poseidon some money and made good on the debt by plucking his little problem out of the world.

And he's got such a smooth tongue that he can convince people he's noble when he's naked on a beach dying of exposure.

... he may be a bit broken, actually. ^_^; He's already a Gandalfr-class warriror, giving him Myot on top of that is just superfluous.

Aranfan said:
No response to Broskander?

You don't respond to the great unifier, dude. You squee, you raise a glass, you shake a spear, you roar for blood, you bend the knee, you Kamina up the joint. Those are the acceptable reactions. There are few others.

(By which I mean I'll count it under the general Alex heading as a point of inspiration.)

overmind said:
[X] Abraham Lincoln. Vampire Hunter.

I just said I haven't seen it! XD

Is there anything to be done with Kamina? I think Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann said it all, honestly. To use him in non-Evangelion crossovers is to do him a disservice.

Oh. I almost forgot. I'm on a major Twin Peaks kick lately, so if anyone remembers that show and how cool it is, please feel free to vote for Agent Cooper to once again get wooed by a sexy schoolgirl.

You know whats funny. Kamina had the second lowest spiral energy. the only one who had less was viral cause he had none.

nightblade said:
You know whats funny. Kamina had the second lowest spiral energy. the only one who had less was viral cause he had none.

By the end, Viral was so hotblooded he made his own Spiral Energy.

Or at least, that's what I thought happened.

I thought there was a bit in the final couple episodes where he helped with the spiral energy production?

I mean, don't quote me on that, because I watched it for the sake of watching, not for the sake of studying the Spiral Power, but I thought I had seen something like that...

Nope just the movie. Unless some word of god has come out since then that i don't know about. Cause you know he helped provide energy for Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

If he didn't have any Spiral Energy, how was he trapped in the illusory world with everyone else? Boota evolved to help fight and then boom! sucked into dreamland. What makes Viral so special?

Aside from the fact that he's totally the narrator. 'Live forever to tell this story', and all that.

He had a BRAIN... which was why Boota got sucked in as well when he evolved a brain...

FurikoMaru said:
If he didn't have any Spiral Energy, how was he trapped in the illusory world with everyone else? Boota evolved to help fight and then boom! sucked into dreamland. What makes Viral so special?

Aside from the fact that he's totally the narrator. 'Live forever to tell this story', and all that.

The narrator was Simon.

Booooooooo! That's a terrible answer. I disapprove!

the narrator sounds nothing like Viral. I was surprised that it was Simon though.

You speaking of Viral how about he gets summoned. Or someone for Gurren Lagann.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back