• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Der Gebogene wird selber Bieger: Kirche the Zero Quest

[X] Sagara Sanosuke

'Cause he too, does not give a fuck. "Ok, see ya." *punches wall clean through, walks out*

Right, here's everyone I'm acknowledging at the moment.

[2] Oscar Wilde
[2] Alexander of Macedon (with a Rider-ish tint to him, but not full-bore)
[X] Leonardo da Vinci
[X] Beethoven
[X] Talleyrand ('cause fuck professionalism and ensuring a quality product, my libido will not be denied its Bishop of Autun fix)
[X] Leonardo da Vinci
[X] Okita Souji

[1] Mercutio
[1] Ryuugamine Mikado
[4] Sagara Sanosuke
[X] Saito Hajime
[X] Anyone from Saiyuki, though obviously my preference is gonna be for Gojyo or Hakkai.
[X] Dio Brando

More write-ins are welcome, but I'd like to see some discussion of these guys, if I could.

Well, vote ignored, fine, off to do other things.

[X]Kuwabara's Pompadour is awesome, and he could really stand to get out of yusake's shadow.

What? No, Kuwabara's good to go if other people like the idea.

All right, changing my vote to:

[X] Alexander of Macedon

Beethoven is best familiar for lazy Layabout Kirche. Get Henrietta's favor with the Moonlight Sonata! Convert Longueville with Fur Elise. Discover the sensitive violin resting in Guiche's heart! Put a stop to a budding war with the Ninth Symphony as played by the Tristain philarmonic!

You know you want to, people.

Truly, such is the power of the very Heart of God.

[X] Dio Brando. Or maybe just his head.

It's depressing how much he'll ruin our chances of actually working at The Charming Fairy Inn, but I can't say no to him either.

Huh, I'm surprised no one has suggested this yet.

Instead of Mercutio, how about Mercury?

220px-Sailor_Merkur_01.jpg

No! No not that one!

This one.

freddie_main_1600152a.jpg

://D Keitaro! Aw, I miss Keitaro. My crush on him was the only reason I kept reading Love Hina after about the 5th volume.

Still. It's been fucking years. I mean, the last time I read Love Hina, I'm pretty sure Hey Ya was in the top 100.

A Takkun is fine, too.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE[/embed]​

[X] The King of Bards, The Manliest Man, Fred Mercury
- - [X] Comes with microphone of awesome +5

I'll have to go watch a shitload of documentaries and old MTV crap and do a bunch of biographical research, but Mr. Mercury is accepted to the voting list.

[2] Oscar Wilde
[2] Alexander of Macedon (with a Rider-ish tint to him, but not full-bore)
[1] Beethoven
[X] Talleyrand ('cause fuck professionalism and ensuring a quality product, my libido will not be denied its Bishop of Autun fix)
[X] Leonardo da Vinci
[X] Okita Souji
[2] Freddie Mercury

[X] Mercutio
[1] Ryuugamine Mikado
[3] Sagara Sanosuke
[X] Saito Hajime
[X] Anyone from Saiyuki, though obviously my preference is gonna be for Gojyo or Hakkai.
[2] Dio Brando
[1] Kuwabara
[1] Keitaro or Naota

Please note that my vote for Sagara Sanosuke got switched to Freddie Mercury.

Out of curiosity, what're you guys gonna do with him, if you get him?

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4[/embed]​

Wht it's simple... Kirche and Mercury as entertainers... a musician and a dancer~

[x] Freddie Mercury
because how could I not vote for the Emprah's favorite son?

Didn't Mercury have AIDS? I kinda don't want Kirche to get AIDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
... I just realized. Except for Beethoven and Talleyrand, everyone on the historical figure list is gay or bi or whatever-you-call-it-when-you're-Ancient-Greek-and-sexual-identity-isn't-a-thing-yet. And I'm not sure about Talleyrand.

I thought of someone else I could write: Casanova. But he's basically a more successful Lupin III with a smoother line of patter, so that would just be redundant.

... fuck. Now I want Guiche the Zero to go on mad adventures with Casanova and Alexander the Great.

Aranfan said:
Didn't Mercury have AIDS? I kinda don't want Kirche to get AIDS.

... when exactly will they be sharing needles? Or having sex, even - Kirche'd be down for it, but I don't know what Mercury's taste in women was like when he partook of the gentler sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back