• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Esquestria: The House of the Sun - A pony cultist experience

We can't brute force it as this is a dangerous action, best we're done in 3. I suggest we go with an AotL for the next one and an AotL and an Influence for the last.
AotL does not seem to be an option. It uses Knowledge bonus, but not Application. The latter is what AotL boosts.

Last edited:
Slightly concerned about what alternate Velvet might have done in our world.
Thankfully, although this Velvet seems a bit colder than ours, she doesn't seem particularly malicious. Being a servant of Knock, she probably just used it as a peaceful learning opportunity.
However, I am worried about some of the other Velvets we could meet down the line (especially Edge-Velvet or Grail-Velvet).

Last edited:
…something I just realised, there's 9 Histories in this setting. Something didn't just break the Mansus they broke Eternity so bad that I'm surprised the world hasn't ended yet. Which I suppose I should've realised a while ago because the Hours are fucking dead but at the same time the Lock is perhaps the most tyrannical action ever taken in the History of the Mansus.

Edge Velvet would be fine, now Grail Velvet on the other…

I'm pretty sure there's more than nine Histories. just that, you know, we were only gonna end up with one of these nine since Bird can only really roll between so many, and the divide is "what Lore did Velvet choose for her Brand." Hell, unless SH was literally just landing back in our own History, there's at least ten.

Like, even the different "In Which" Omakes are supposed to be alternate Histories. They're real, somewhere.

But yeah, the other Velvets so far have been… interesting. Forge was right on the brink of doing something apparently really crazy when we met her, and Knock Velvet is a freaking magic drug peddler. Which makes a certain tilted sort of sense if you think really hard, but feels more like something Grail Velvet would have done.

Like I said before, I have several to-dos, and I am still unused to seeing the alert pings in this site.

Also, unlike in the previous site, this one doesn't give a different color to quotes when they relate to you. So this is another thing I'll need to get used to.

Anyhow, most of the pings were already answered, or weren't really something I could answer. But here are some answers to people who called me.

@OurLadyOfWires is Baldomare talking about stuff in front of people that she shouldnt and would it have any negative effects?
Don't worry about it. It won't be a problem.

Is that a Hazbin Hotel reference? You really like that show uhh Our Bird of Wires?
Oh yeah. I'm not crazy about it, like I have seen online in fandoms, but I really liked some of the songs. Also, Emily is adorable and I really like her.

@OurLadyOfWires I don't suppose that if we managed to bring our Library in a lore to lvl 5 through bruteforcing it through lower level scraps, you'd allow us to study the library itself to reach that rank?
No. I think there was an omake, way back when in the other site, where someone suggested reaching a level 5 Library by accumulating level 1 manifests. But you can't study from your own library... or at least doing that would be highly ineficient to the point of just being discouraged by me.

@OurLadyOfWires can you comment on the "meaning" of Master having all lores at 5, and how it would have worked for the other potential Masters? Is it just a measure of how invested he was compared to the other Names, or is it literally a way to express they were stronger than a normal Name, even if less than an Hour?
I don't think any Name anywhere has "tunnel-vision" knowledge of their preferred Lores. I sincerely think that all Names have "enough" knowledge on all Lores.

I mean, even in the canon game, you can ascend to a Lantern Long but have a library full of all 14-level Lores.

The difference here is that the Lore chosen to have a Master, for whatever reason, has that particular Master "shaken" out of his stupor. Their interest in the Wake is rekindled, so they go all in. Also, the Master needed to have All-5 so they could, narratively teach you the Lores if you ever asked for a lesson.

Also, I didn't see any typos this time. 👍
That means you weren't looking :V

Something didn't just break the Mansus they broke Eternity so bad that I'm surprised the world hasn't ended yet.
About this, I haven't touched BoH, so the term Eternity means nothing to me.
I don't say that discussing those things is bad. But I honestly mean it when I say nothing in BoH will influence this quest. (Unfortunately)

Hope you are all well. Good night.

Grail Velvet obviously runs a restaurant with the most delicious food in all of Esquestria.

Just don't ask where the meat comes from yeah?

And anyways what I meant is that in CS Canon there are 5 'real' Histories, Histories that are supported by the Hours, and the rest are demi-real Branches of those Histories (the space I believe Omakes to occupy). The creation of the 6th History is basically the end of the world as we know it because it will be the last History, what that means exactly we don't know.

Here we have 9 and so something has gone really fucking wrong, so wrong that we've somehow wrapped back around to being fine apparently.

Sure, I get that, but what I meant was, where are you getting that there's 9 of them? Is there a quote I'm missing that specifies that "these 9 are the main ones", or are you just assuming that there's one for each of the Lores because that's what was rolled?

How.... delightful.
I admittedly write this before bed, so I quite literally haven't had time to sleep on this. But just...

Velvet. Our Velvet. Our Velvet is something else.
Every Velvet is. And I'm sure if I wanted to spend a long while making this thought more flowery and pretty, I could make it a little omake about the outside looking in at the tapestry as a whole and how things move. But that's not important. What's important is... Velvet. She... how to put it.

Velvet is driven. At least, our Velvet is. She is aimed. She is ambitious. She is hungry. And she is full of history. Because her Brand is of Secret Histories.
Focusing on a lore makes one more... in tune with it. It shapes how they interact with the world, how they see the world, how the world learns to interact with them. Edge changes the world to a place where even conversation is a battle, where the world is full of dangers, threats, nothings, and obstacles and places for ambush. Moth makes the world full of secrets and mystery and the never ending chase finding an endless ball of yarn that continues expanding the more you search as you long ago have run over your tail. Lantern makes the world bright and stark and clear and concise if not cruel and plain and sharp and cutting.

This... this is the result of the Secret History Brand.
Velvet gets glimpses, yes. But that's... that's just the point. The start. The easy part to understand from the Histories. This... this is what it is.
It's that Velvet, our Velvet touches the Tapestry as a whole. Her actions that shake the world, as she is tied to the Histories themselves, ripple. Other threads that aren't connected, but are reflections get to feel that. Get to see that.

Of course our Velvet would make a splash. And then...
Of course that Velvet would see a door.

No wonder it's dangerous. No wonder it's exciting.

About this, I haven't touched BoH, so the term Eternity means nothing to me.
I don't say that discussing those things is bad. But I honestly mean it when I say nothing in BoH will influence this quest. (Unfortunately)
It's fine I just forgot that Eternity isn't spoken of by that name is CS or has much of an elaboration.
Sure, I get that, but what I meant was, where are you getting that there's 9 of them? Is there a quote I'm missing that specifies that "these 9 are the main ones", or are you just assuming that there's one for each of the Lores because that's what was rolled?
The latter.

I was honestly certain we were going to crit-fail and zero sum ourselves out of sheer ironic misfortune. Which would have been hilarious in a way.

I suppose a goodly portion is the danger of the invisible roll to see which Velvet we connect to, Knock is generally pretty chill, conceptually, but if we'd hit Edge or Grail Velvet things might have got a lot more complicated eh?

It really is a shame that Book of Hours isn't applicable to this quest, the Rose principle of horizons, memory, and paradox would be a very interesting addition/perspective on all of this.

Hmm. Btwn searching Canterlot for an Outsider and our SH Sacrament having such a high DC (and likely will only get higher), the idea of calling a SH Influence next turn if possible has gotten a bit more appealing, since it'd likely be applying to four actions (Sacrament x2 + Search x2) for its duration rather than two (just Search x2).

However, that book also had terms like "sitting cross-legged" and "keeping your spine vertical towards the floor.

You don't think that was a very good book. It didn't even specify which legs to cross!
…Bird. Bird stop. You can't just tease us with shit like this when we don't even know where to begin looking into it.
Your body as a whole also feels… strange. But in a good way, mind you. You are not wearing any clothes, but as you turn your body sideways, you realize your right hindleg is healed. You can't see a single blemish or scar on your flank, and your cutie mark is in full display.

A strange sense of vertigo runs through you, as you look at that. It's just that you haven't seen your right-side cutie mark in so long that…
Huh. I honestly hadn't realized that our cutie mark was damaged by the scar. Or maybe I just forgot. That… actually has some worrisome implications.

Also, I'm not exactly surprised by the idea that Knock-Velvet is some sort of terrifying drug lord who our Velvet thinks might be cruel—let's be honest, even our friends in our History can sometimes be bloody terrified by the woman who is chief of the secret police—but it's also quite sad to think about. Especially with the hints that she either lost or left her family.

In which (S) Collide – Part 2 New
1 2 3
Here's Part 2!

In which (S) Collide – Part 2

Luna: Wake

You wake up.

You are Luna AND YOU WAKE UP.

For a moment, you can only stare at the gray ceiling, blinking. Feeling the way your eyes close shut and flicker open again.

What happened?

You shift your body under the familiar covers and shut your eyes again, thinking. You had a... you had a bad dream. A dream where you trusted your sister and your sister hurt you. And then you panicked and ran and ran and ran... and had another, different dream.

A dream where your name was Selene, but your name wasn't Selene. A dream where you were a filly, but you realized you weren't just a filly. Where something was wrong, but didn't know what. You toss and turn, stretching your calves and feeling the sensation of crystal horseshoes.

A dream where it was so cold and so painful each movement was a journey, but you had to keep going. A dream where you felt you deserved it anyway, that cold, harsh bitter feeling that made you feel so miserable. Where you felt so, so sad, that it hurt your heart even more than the cold did. Where you didn't want to leave. Where you didn't want to leave alone. But you had to. And you did. You frown and your entire face twists with the motion.

Then, it was a dream where you found something that was a part of you. And you feared it and hated it, but you couldn't stand not knowing. And you remember... you remember that horrible, horrible dream, where you opened the door and found – and found that time you were Nightmare Moon. You open your eyes and look up at the ceiling again. That horrible, horrible Worm. You sigh, and your entire body heaves with the motion.

Finally, as your eyes remain open and you remain silent, thinking of nothing at all, you remember that final part of the dream. When you panicked and hurt your sister. Again, you realize. When you hurried to apologize and was stopped in place. When you remembered that you – you own yourself. Not this trauma, not that Worm, not anypony else. Everything you have ever experienced – the fires, the black river of loss, your sins and regrets and your deeds and actions and choices, they are all a part of you. You hold that realization close to your chest, and you realize that you will fight anypony who ever denies that.

You shut your eyes once more and just breathe in and out.

Then you get up.

The room is unfamiliar, and the pegasus by your bed even more so. You feel that you should know them... but you also don't. Jamais Vu.

"Sorry," you ask, "where am I?"

You feel like you've done something bad when his face falls, but before you can apologize again, the door opens a crack, light spilling in. You turn to see an old mare who looks familiar but in another way (still a stranger) opening the door. "Perhaps it's best not to answer that yet, dearie? Please follow me."

You frown, but you follow the pegasus and the mare anyway, out of the bedroom and down a series of halls and stairs, still feeling that strange sense of jamais vu as you look around. You expect there to be vertigo as well, but the fact that there's none keeps throwing you off. This is not a Dream, even if this house looks... both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. The pegasus sneaks glances at you from time to time, but you still can't remember his name nor where he's from.

Eventually, you reach the house's apparent living room. For some reason, your heart is undergoing palpitations. You turn your head to look at the old mare and she gestures you forward. You close your eyes and take a deep breath, and slightly hesitantly, you open the door. Before the light of the fireplace – you see a family of strangers.

Does she remember the dream?

Modifier:

Final Words +1

Final Realization +1

7 or higher: Luna remembers everything of Selene.

6: She remembers most of it. That there is an enemy, and that you found her, took her in, sheltered her, taught her, raised her, and let her live with her family.

5: She remembers half of it. That there is an enemy, what you taught her, and how you let her live with her family.

4: She remembers some of it. That there is an enemy and what you taught her.

3: She remembers the gist of it. That there is an enemy.

2: She remembers you found her.

1: Nothing.

0 or lower: Hostile.

But -- -- --

Because your mind was finally ready for it.

And your body was once again in its correct form.

And you remembered the knowledge needed to open it.

And, at long last, you had the strength to do what had to be done.

The memories come rushing back. Yes, this is your family. Or was. Or is. Or whatever, dream nonsense. You hoofwave that away mentally and take stock.

Stormchaser, who had been a solid and nurturing rock for you.

Soft Sweeps, who had done her best as a big sister, now in shock – which amuses you, just the slightest bit.

Silky Stream, who is smiling so wide your own cheeks hurt.

...Velvet Covers, who has bowed her head down.

Which is wrong. She shouldn't have to. As you walk towards her, she cowers further down, until she is almost prostrating.

"Velvet Covers," you begin... and you bend down a hoof to help her up (you're taller than her now; you have always been taller than her). "Thanks, Mom."

"I don't, I don't deserve..." She begins, but you shush her and wrap your wings around your mother, feeling how she shivers and shudders underneath your embrace. Has she always been so frail? Has she always looked so old and so stressed and so exhausted?

"It's okay." You remember the dream, and the nightmare as well, and already you are connecting the dots – – and have connected the dots between how she taught you the Lores and how she was the one to find you first, and understanding what she had done – and also what she had sacrificed to help you. "I forgive you."

You let her sob a bit more, and then the moment is ruined as Silky Stream executes glomp number 6 and subsequently glomps both of you. "Squeeeeeeee ~ !"

Softy Sweeps hesitates, but you roll your eyes and wrap both her and Stormchaser in the group hug as well. Then, inhaling, you shake your wings out and stretch. By the Glory does that feels good.

There's a chuckle by the door and Baldomare ("Aunty Baldie!") files back in, followed by Rarity, Fluttershy, an unknown unicorn, and frankly a rather large pegasus – the last of which froze once he laid his eyes on you and went: "Velvet, that is Luna."

That name... that's right, you are no longer Selene, are you? Inwardly, you light a small fire for that young filly – Selene. The dream was nice while it lasted, and helped you immensely. Thank you.

Although it hurts you to do so, you haven't yet fully restored your connection to your Alicorn sister, if only because she would teleport right over here and likely explode the place. No, it would be better to do so in a clearing tomorrow. And as Velvet shares a glance with you, you know there will be a conversation later about what exactly to tell her.

But right now, it is time for a subdued celebration.

You meet and greet with Rarity and Fluttershy, who establish themselves all at once almost opposites to each other but also alike in the most charming of ways.

You learn that the unknown earth pony is Jade Whistle, and that she helped in finding an easier way to wake you, of which you profess your gratefulness for.

You manage to disentangle Aunty Baldie from your sister long enough to give her a hug and whisper thanks.

You sort of shrug at Comet Feet as he introduces himself, who also sort of shrugs at you. Almost immediately afterwards the both of you notice Velvet Covers entering an animated discussion with Fluttershy, at which point you exchange looks with him in comisseration at being the only 'sane one' here.

You greet Mareinette and she greets you back as befitting of a Lady of her station, raising your hoof to her lips to kiss -

"What Are You Doing."

Mareinette Trait Revealed!

THE SUBTLE KISS: Mareinette may hide attacks as completely harmless kisses, pats, smiles, or intimate glances, though they still require combat rolls. Targets may make an intrigue check to realize that damage was done after each successful attack. This compounds with OUR LADY OF WIRES.

DISPELLED BY BALDOMARE

- and you realize that her jaws are open around your foot. You still.

"Mareinette..." Velvet Covers begins, but the monster does not move. "Mareinette, let go."

- and for a terrifying moment, you realize that the monster in front of you is considering disobeying and biting down anyway, her gaze swiveling one way and another, until she slowly, slowly, hesitantly and unwillingly, releases you.

You take one step back, and then another. The room has gone very, very quiet.

Mareinette does not quite shuffle in place. She does not. She does not. She is a Lady, and a Lady does not shuffle in place. Nope.

Not even under the glare that Baldomare is levelling at her. Not even as the atmosphere rackets up, and as you note your sisters backing away and hiding behind Stormchaser, who has one wing slightly raised.

"Mareinette," you can almost hear the tremble in Velvet's voice behind the cold calm, "you aren't allowed to be in here."

The monster smiles. And it is a monster, although your mind rebels against it. Though she looks perfectly fine, despite being the largest pony you've ever seen and a face made out of wires, she looks like a perfectly respectable noble Lady. And you grab that bit, and vehemently grab it like a drowning pony might grasp for straws, and combine it with all the complaints that Celestia used to share with you about nobles, and manage to retain enmity against her.

You stoke that fire as much as you can, and will yourself to remain battle-ready. Something is telling you that the results of this confrontation may spell doom for everypony here.

Mareinette explains politely that -

DISPELLED BY BALDOMARE.

The monster is right in front of you – you dodge the bite without wound – and the horror slurps the single strand of hair up and savors it, shuddering in pleasure. You quickly maneuever yourself away into a more advantageous position.

And you look at two different mothers and two different ideas.

Velvet Covers: Strife

You are Velvet Covers, and you were content.

Luna is awake, she forgives you, it looks like you can actually make some headway into improving the world, maybe help Celestia calm down....

...except, you were.

Because you had been operating on a foolish assumption this entire time – that Mareinette would abide by limits and propeiety. But Our Lady of Wires is a monster, constrained only to her whims and moods. She can be nothing else.

Mareinette has disobeyed you, which means that she could have disobeyed you at any time. She has been humoring you. And she has barged into this celebration, and she has almost hurt Luna TWICE –

– which is to say that the only reason why your vision isn't completely red is because you are using a lot of Winter's calm.

[OLD INTELLIGENCE] TRIGGERS

As if sensing the direction your thoughts are taking, Mareinette twists in your direction and bows Her head. She apologizes for trying to take the first bite. Of course, it is you who went through the effort of finding the ingredients, an exotic half-Outsider, that you took the time to raise her up and fatten her just nicely, so you should be the one to try the sumptious meal first. Oh, what an exotic, one-of-a-kind meal! A half-Outsider!

All she's asking for is just a small bite of that sweet succulent blood. Just a little sip. It is all she is asking for. In fact, She will offer you a bargain deal right now! That is how you use the phrase, yes? As long as you share with Her just some of that sweet, sweet drink, She'll rebind herself to you. No need to thank Her.

After all, were the two of you not both fellow connoisseurs of the Grail? Were you not so glad about finally finding a conversation partner in the Grail that you summoned her here? Why, She had had to entertain herself for a while, but it was alright! Because even the wait is part of the meal.

Because, after all, both of you understand: love can only ever be an investment. It is a seed, which you gift and water and grow, all just so to reap everything back with value.

Something cannot be borne out of nothing. To make something, one must consume something.

The Sun is made from the remains of other stars. A fetus consumes a mother's body. A black hole devours everything to grow.

When you love somepony, you are marinating them, fattening them, seasoning them, and preparing them for the end-goal: to harvest their bounty and resources to savor and consume. All that work, all that sacrifice, all to culminate in another's destruction and ceasing to be, so that you can grow! To take in what others have sacrificed, into you!

Because, don't you know? The only reason why somepony would ever love somepony else is to never, ever, let them go.

And you realize that this is how Mareinette loves: all-devouring, all-consuming. Monstrous.

This is Her nature. She can no longer perceive that anypony can love any way else.

Like cherry wine, and even now as you resist it's siren call and burning anguish, you know that this too is part of Her love. Her holy grail.

You reject it.

You reject it with every fiber of your being. It should not be like this.

Love should not be attachment nor obsession, but free-flowing and freely given. It is the joy you feel in your heart when Silky does loop-de-loops in the air, and the bliss when Stormchaser tells you that you are his favorite horseshoe nail, and the determination and vulnerability you felt when you told Softy to follow her heart, and the felicility when the Daughter-of-Axes accepted your name, and when you would always choose to wake Selene, regardless of the loss and pain in your heart, knowing: you will never see her again.

And so when you speak, your voice is certain. "Mareinette, you are to never harm any of my daughters."

The Lady of Wires freezes like She is caught in a spotlight.

Then, She begins to plead.

Like a petulant child.

Please, please please please please-please-pleasePLEASEPLEASEPLEASE-

She bangs her head on the floor.

PLEASE, GLORY, PLEASE!

A half-outsider! An exotic meal none have consumed! Mixed with a pony's flesh, generating a new being wholly unseen! Pony flesh with the sweet, sweet underscore of a filly and the sour taste of an Outsider's blood!

She rolls about on the floor – everypony gives Her space. Desperately, almost frothing at the mouth, She rants and rants.

Why would you dangle this temptation and not even give Her one lick! She abruptly pulls herself to Her hooves and pleads – no, begs you. Just give Her this and She'll be binded to you forever. Please.

But you remain firm.

Or... you would have.

Because Her song and dance and arguments have revealed something far more damning. Coincidentally, Her dress is in disarray. Coincidentally, you are looking at Her. And coincidentally, you see it.

Several beating hearts, still christened with blood. Glistening like dark rubies. Freshly harvested.

And as you look at the Lady of Wires, you realize that She looks more vibrant than when you summoned Her. More filled out. More colored.

No. You Know.

You Know what She has done.

Mareinette Trait Revealed!

UNQUENCHABLE THIRST: For every turn in the Wake, Mareinette will seek out a Grail sacrifice and consume it.

Hasn't the number of your staff decreased, lately? Haven't they been slightly more busy? As if they were taking on the same amount of tasks with less ponies? Haven't there been some absences?

Faceless sacrifices. You don't even remember their names.

Mareinette Traits Revealed!

BLOOD MERIDIAN: Mareinette may spend a combat action to consume the last traces of life and experience from a victim who has been brought to zero hit points to recover 5 hitpoints. This also gives her a temporary bonus of +5 to rolls per life consumed this way until the Turn ends. This action can be interrupted, upon which She loses the action. This action cannot be used while She already has more than Her maximum hit points.

GRAIL OVERFLOW: Mareinette may gain temporary hit points above Her hit point total, up to 5.

ALL-CONSUMING NAME: When Mareinette consumes a living being, their existence disappears from memories. Characters may figure out something is wrong (strange clothes that they would never wear, an empty room with paraphernalia) but it is more likely that they would simply fill in any discpreancies by themselves.

Can you live with yourself if you do nothing, now that you know this?

Thankfully, that choice is taken from you.

Because your eyes widen.

And Mareinette sees your eyes widen, and She realizes what you've seen. And what that means.

And She fucking panics, and raises Her hoof -

"STORMCHASER!" You yell. "GET THE KIDS OUT, NOW! RUN!"

- and chows down on it.

!!!

THE SECOND BIRTH COMETH

!!!

」​

She bleeds.

And suddenly, everything everywhere assaults your senses, all at once.

The sounds of a thick sweet liquid being greedily quaffed. The feeling of flesh giving way beneath your teeth. Your eyes can only stare at the sweet, sweet crimson liquid and you THIRST -

MAREINETTE TRAIT REVEALED

FOR THE OLD BLOOD: whenever Mareinette loses hit points, all targets in the vicinity suffer a cumulative -10 to rolls as the blood spilled intoxicates and causes hallucinations.

DISPELLED BY BALDOMARE

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

+10 (A Sister's Promise)

+20 (A Sister's Oath)

+90 (Alicorn Combat: Luna)

-20 (Wire Mother)

And Luna defenestrates Mareinette out of the window with a beam of light.

EDIT: Copying and pasting messed up the paragraph breaks. Fixed.

EDIT 2: Added links at the bottom as well.

1 2 3

Last edited:
It is interesting also. That we stuck our oar in and perhaps improved things for someone.

Secret Histories usually teaches helplessness and despair in the face of the infinite. Not hope or defiance.

That more than anything strikes me as Harmonys doing.

I just hope this Cadence doesn't act like a creepy stalker when she finds Shining. :V
Oh she for sure will.

But Shining armor has plenty of experience dealing with wild and unpredictable things. Just look at his sister.

It was Twilights bond with Cadence that allowed them to meet in the first place. At least in our velvet world.

Great omake, like seriously good stuff.

I was a bit confused at first as to why Baldomare was intervening and then realised she wants Luna alive so that the trait doesn't fall into Marinette's hands even if she doesn't know why it's important.

Also if this ever happens in quest we should just call Celestia over because fucking hell those traits.

Like sure us being discovered is bad.

But we kinda need to live past the encounter

Probably get her mind rocked by the fact we work for the government, and have a family.
I think that She would be more shocked about the sheer amount of lore's our Velvet has acquired. Then there is the whole Wolf-Divided thing. Does that mean that during the time that the secret history was active, our velvet did not have the stain of the wolf, and this Velvet did have that stain. Did the Wolf notice that for a time, its mother? was gone.

About that Knock Lore we obtain that puts us at 3/4 need for the advancement. The two sacraments we have are.

Actions of your own: "Jade Whistle already did it before, with only a noose and a chair, so you are sure that you can learn how to do it properly. To spare her from having to ever do that again, if nothing else."
-Fully research the "To cut the skin of the world" project.
-You do NOT yet know how many actions this will take, or what will be its costs or demands.

The Daughter-of-Axes' invitation: "Ae sppose ae can wash yer hoof, s'long as ye wash mine as well. Ae need ye te run me an errant. Do tha' an' ae'll make et worth yer time. Bu' get sum'more Knock on ye farst, or else ye won' survive th' trip."
-Successfully complete her request on the "Through the foggy mirror" action. You do not know how many actions this will take.
-Your forays into the "Through the foggy mirror" action may be spaced through however many turns you wish, and you may invest however many actions per turn you wish into it. But the Daughter-of-Axes must be summoned every time you want to try it.

The Daughter-of-Axes' invitation: "Ae sppose ae can wash yer hoof, s'long as ye wash mine as well. Ae need ye te run me an errant. Do tha' an' ae'll make et worth yer time. Bu' get sum'more Knock on ye farst, or else ye won' survive th' trip."
-Successfully complete her request on the "Through the foggy mirror" action. You do not know how many actions this will take.
-Your forays into the "Through the foggy mirror" action may be spaced through however many turns you wish, and you may invest however many actions per turn you wish into it. But the Daughter-of-Axes must be summoned every time you want to try it.
I really want to do DoA's Knock Sacrament over our own, tbh.

Speaking of Sacraments looking through our list, we can easily do Knock and winter. It would just take some time.
For Lantern, the big question is if we can use prisoners from our Luna bureau.
Edge we have to find someone worthy to fight.
The main thing I'm questioning is do we have enough minion equivalent to do Grail. We have rarity, Our husband Stormchaser?, Then maybe, one of our daughters. We may need to improve Jade into a minion in order to do grail. Also what does The Act do when we do our sacrament? It doesn't kill them, but it does something.
Then Forge and Heart we just don't have a high enough level to know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back