• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Esquestria: The House of the Sun - A pony cultist experience

We don't actually have to kill him next turn.

Regardless, what's left in this turn?
SH Sacrament and Baldomare ritual site result. And also servant renovations but I don't imagine that will deserve an update of its own.

Edit: Oh and Bureau social. And, y'know, Luna.

Last edited:
I don't think it's ever outright confirmed what the exact numbers are but there is an artificially set number. We know Edge Long hunt others who aren't part of the service of an Hour or have drunk from the waters of Port Noon and have thus been forgotten by the world hence freeing up their slot, we also know that in game the Adepts have only the one slot to compete for same for the Longs. (This is from CS BoH expands on this, a lot)
yeah, but while we know there's a limit, it's not clear if the limit is artificial or "natural".

as in, do they just kill Longs going over the number? will the Tricuspid refuse to open if there's enough active Longs? is it an Edict of the Hours, or a Law of the Mansus above even them, like presumably that the Glory is Up and there ALWAYS has to be a path to Glory?

And I think that Discord is the final obstacle. Either we have to break into Tartarus and do him in or we delay for long enough that he breaks out and then we have to actually fight him and be the one to land the killing blow. That's plenty hard imo, no need to add something else after opening the Gate. And again I would like to point out that if we do have a further challenge we would face it as a Long. Currently we can't survive the attentions of a friendly Name what do you think we can manage against Hours?
even worst case "just" becoming a Long is definitely incentive enough. I suppose the question is if we expect the quest to go on for much longer or not.

If we believe we're in the endgame, then Learning of (presumably) Discord's location is admittedly the best pick.

Just... it kinda feels too easy? and I feel unprepared, so I'd rather pick something else, and later on use a Baldomare scrying action to find Discord AFTER we have, say, summoned Biedde for example, and ideally after we got Edge Sacrament and have an Edge Influence to help in the fight (assuming it's a "normal" fight, at least).

though who knows, maybe there's a "weaker" outsider in the world we can kill with EiB? Sounds unlikely admittedly.

Regardless, what's left in this turn?
let me check...

Basically

we find a place to summon Axe next turn

we do our first of 3 actions to get the SH sacrament

we spend the last family action with Selene

after which we perform the Rite of the Father and Mother and awaken her into Luna.

That's the major things left. I imagine summoning Axe might happen at the very beginning of next turn too, so you could add that to the list.

[X] Plan Pittauro, but with our SH Sacrament.
-[X] [AotL] Grail, with Pride
-[X] [FORGE] Create a Knock 2 Edge 1 Reagent. (45 bits, Free Action)
-[X] [KNOCK] The Only Way Up
--[X] [KNOCK] Keep going up. You are so very close now. So. Very. Close.

-[X] [DETECTIVES] There are still changelings out there. Hunt them. Look for them, and for the ponies who colluded with them. (One of the chief expectations of the Bureau. Avert a future Catastrophe)
-[X] [CONSTABLES] It is less paperwork for you if they just help with the investigations. (NO ACTION from the Constables. GAIN a PERSONAL ACTION for Velvet Covers)
-[X] [COMMISSIONER] The Bureau is more than an institution, it is a gathering of dedicated ponies working towards a unified goal. Ingrain yourself with them. (Establish, increase, or salvage the loyalty of the Bureau towards you personally.)
-[X] [SOCIAL] [TEACH] Teach Rarity, and make her a Disciple. (Free Action)
-[X] A fleeting opportunity
--[X] Royal. Wedding! Royal. Wedding! Help. Plan. The Royal. Wedding! (Expand, and pick one more item from, the list of Royal Wedding opportunities)
--[x] "The Royal Wedding is a matter of national security, so of course the Commissioner must be involved. Yes, even on that time she went on a shopping spree with the Princess." (Free action. NEGLECT work at the Lunar Bureau. Expand, and pick one more item from, the list of Royal Wedding opportunities)

-[X] These are the skills that allow you to climb the Mansus
--[X] Attempt, even if foolishly, to untangle the webs of the Secret Histories
---[X] Investigate your current skills. To try to understand them, if nothing else. (Current progress 0/3)
--[X] Velvet Pride, your upstart younger brother, seems to be heartbroken. Or so the gossip goes. If you take the initiative to talk to him, you might be able to get closer to him.
-[X] [JADE] "You do you." Let her do whatever she wants for once. It might do her some good, both mentally and personally.
-[X] [FLUTTERSHY] Ask for a favor, from your... mutual friend.
--[X] [GUARD] Our home.
-[X] [RARITY] Focus on your work.
-[X] [STEPPES] There is no guarantee he will be able to help you, but you will write him about… (WRITE IN)
--[X] [STEPPES] Ask for advice about how to bond with your brother

-[X] Jade's house is now adequately clean. Or at least sufficiently presentable for ponies to work on it. You should…
--[X] [SERVANTS] You need a place where you can safely, and discreetly, store items. Use the upper level of her house for it.
-[X] [MAREINETTE] Incision of the Heart on Velvet: remove the Frightened Debuff (20 bits. failure only on nat1s)
-[X] [BALDOMARE] Find us a place where we can hold 3-circle rituals next turn (for Axe's summon). (rolls +80)
-[X] [SELENE] Go play, one last time. (Costs two actions. Goodbye, Selene.)

yeah, but while we know there's a limit, it's not clear if the limit is artificial or "natural".
I dunno Pit the fact the Hours kill off active Long that aren't serving them and the whole vibe that Eternity has, BoH Lore, makes it pretty apparent to me it's artificial.
Just... it kinda feels too easy? and I feel unprepared, so I'd rather pick something else, and later on use a Baldomare scrying action to find Discord AFTER we have, say, summoned Biedde for example, and ideally after we got Edge Sacrament and have an Edge Influence to help in the fight (assuming it's a "normal" fight, at least).
Okay you're gonna have to walk me through the logic of this, you don't want to find out about where an Outsider is IC because we may not be able to kill them next turn? My entire point is that the sooner we find out how high we need to rise the less the effort we'll waste and this helps in that. While I get the idea of putting this off in favour of Dew I don't get the argument for anything else.

I dunno Pit the fact the Hours kill off active Long that aren't serving them and the whole vibe that Eternity has, BoH Lore, makes it pretty apparent to me it's artificial.

Maybe. but if the limitation was "natural", then wouldn't they also want to kill Hours who serve nobody so they might free slots for their own followers instead?

I can't comment on Eternity and BoH Lore, as I know fairly little about it.

Okay you're gonna have to walk me through the logic of this, you don't want to find out about where an Outsider is IC because we may not be able to kill them next turn? My entire point is that the sooner we find out how high we need to rise the less the effort we'll waste and this helps in that. While I get the idea of putting this off in favour of Dew I don't get the argument for anything else.

My thoughts are more or less this: If we're not ready to fight and kill an outsider, knowing where and who he is doesn't help us as much as more immediately beneficial stuff like for example having an In with Eclipse, and a safer way to justify Velvet's knowledge in the Lores.

Basically I'd rather gain more power directly than get more intel, I suppose.

I do NOT deny I might be making a mistake. Not having the right intel is what nearly doomed us with the Master, after all, and what let us fall for their "trigger an occult war between Copper and Velvet" plan.

the right piece of knowledge can make things much easier for us. But so can having the right contacts and powers.

Basically my PERSONAL opinion is that I'd rather summon DoA and Biedde and get the SH Sacrament before seriously going for the outsider. I could be wrong and it would be too late. I have no idea, so I'm just going for my preference.

Okay, after a late breakfast I'm actually paying attention to the thread.

I would like to thank all of you who still believe in Harmony for your votes to making it stronger even after the QM statement about Glory. It wasn't easy reading that because I've already seen a lot of issues in the Glory path and the overall lack of interest in Harmony is disheartening as well especially since last turn there was a clear way to advance in it and people ended up choosing to try to murder Copper.

The idea of winning no matter what really doesn't sound appealing to me and it feels like I'm trowing away all the lessons the wonderful cartoon that is My Little Pony taught me when I need hope and friendship the most.

So if it is a risk taking the Harmony path then I will take it, because not trying to do the right thing for a story so beautiful as this one is wrong and if anyone agrees with me we could research "A Memory of Light" next turn, just to try it.

My thoughts are more or less this: If we're not ready to fight and kill an outsider, knowing where and who he is doesn't help us as much as more immediately beneficial stuff like for example having an In with Eclipse, and a safer way to justify Velvet's knowledge in the Lores.

Basically I'd rather gain more power directly than get more intel, I suppose.
I mean, and I say this as someone who also voted for Dew, laundering the Lores isn't immediately actionable either. And more to the point, if we do have the option to find out what we need to gain the Blood of the Outsider, it's better to know what we're aiming at. Like yeah, having an Edge Sacrament would be great for combat, but if it turns out we don't actually need it then getting it w/ the justification of "for Discord" isn't as useful as actually working toward whatever requirements there are. Because right now, we're completely in the dark re: what we actually have to do.

I mean, and I say this as someone who also voted for Dew,

I'm actually worried that, because knowing the Lores effectively makes one a vector for their spread (MEMES THE DNA OF THE SOUL), that having Dew know them and start becoming... what, an inventor normalizing Lore usage?

What's the plan after, if Dew wins, and how will that affect the future of the Bureau and ponykind? Will we aim for an SCP-esque future or a broken masquerade?

Off the top of my head, points for:
  1. New laundering lore possibility
  2. New disciple
  3. Normalizing the Lores
And points against:
  1. Wolf toy
  2. Already planning to launder the Lores through the Bureau
  3. A disciple it will be difficult to keep an eye on
  4. Normalizing the Lores

When we reach the Glory, then what?

"are we still going to be enemies" "no".

I think you meant "yes"
Thanks for the catch, fixed now.

EDGE Dyads? REALLY?

Copper thinks a bit too highly of herself :V
You've got to admit it's pretty compelling. The scarred mare, leader of a secret army and close ally of the government, versus the rebel outcast from society, who makes monsters. Very easy to misinterpret.

hey, she sent us the KILLING ritual.

WE sent her the nightmare one!
Whoops, been a while since that happened, must have forgotten. Again, thanks for the catch.

ah, yes. Everybody knows that the best way to put an end to a war is to just make it to awkward to have it continue! 😅
It's true. Once you're derailed, it's almost impossible to get back into the mindset of righteous anger that makes you so good at trying to kill someone.
The entire time you're fighting, you'd just be thinking about how your opponent thought it was because you were crushing on them and you just wouldn't be able to focus on it.

I'm actually worried that, because knowing the Lores effectively makes one a vector for their spread (MEMES THE DNA OF THE SOUL), that having Dew know them and start becoming... what, an inventor normalizing Lore usage?

What's the plan after, if Dew wins, and how will that affect the future of the Bureau and ponykind? Will we aim for an SCP-esque future or a broken masquerade?

Off the top of my head, points for:
  1. New laundering lore possibility
  2. New disciple
  3. Normalizing the Lores
And points against:
  1. Wolf toy
  2. Already planning to launder the Lores through the Bureau
  3. A disciple it will be difficult to keep an eye on
  4. Normalizing the Lores

When we reach the Glory, then what?
Re points against:
1. Isn't people becoming Wolf toys happening either way? Just that here we get an in.
2. This synergizes well with laundering through the Bureau. Means that the laundering through the Bureau is just accelerating his path. While this means we have influence over him.

How will it affect the future of the Bureau?
The Lores will be a secret tool of the Bureau to hunt the threats against ponykind. Until/unless Celestia decides to publicize the Lores (or we convince her).
Meaning Equestria isn't as unaware of the Lore threats (like hostile cults *cough* Copper/Neighnia*cough*Windy*cough*).

When we reach Glory we presumably won.

[x] A self-invited guest
[X] A disturbed guest

[X] A self-invited guest
[X] A host of guests

Both of these tickle my fancy

I would like to point out, it's not any Wolf it's our Wolf Son (who's a good boy?).

And that made me realise something. We may be able to ask him to do more then just kill people for us. Stuff like scout out Copper and Windy, maybe even Discord.

Last edited:
I may revise this later, but either of these seem good

[X] A host of guests
[X] A self-invited guest

You've got to admit it's pretty compelling. The scarred mare, leader of a secret army and close ally of the government, versus the rebel outcast from society, who makes monsters. Very easy to misinterpret.
yeah, but...

bitch, please. She's not on our level. An Edge Dyad is between peers. EQUALS.

It's true. Once you're derailed, it's almost impossible to get back into the mindset of righteous anger that makes you so good at trying to kill someone.
The entire time you're fighting, you'd just be thinking about how your opponent thought it was because you were crushing on them and you just wouldn't be able to focus on it.
the power of Laughter!

I would like to point out, it's not any Wolf it's our Wolf Son (who's a good boy?).

And that made me realise something. We may be able to ask him to do more then just kill people for us. Stuff like scout out Copper and Windy, maybe even Discord.
uh. Sending ASH THE THIRD WOLF against DISCORD... I didn't think of it, but it's definitely tempting.

here's the question though. Do we risk introducing further corruption in ourselves? Killing Discord with Ash... sounds like a Regrettable Action, doesn't it?

Then again we still don't know how it works.

If that means keeping quiet on how Commissioner Velvet Covers seems unusually knowledgable on these matters and making excuse for why she seems to be learning so quickly to the point of outpacing everyone else... well, that's really a small price to pay in exchange for the knowledge on how to protect ponykind, isn't it Midday Dew?
I don't think we should assume all others chosen by Celestia operate in the same moral framework we do. Quite the opposite! Part of the reason I am thinking we should invest some time into Fair Trial — at present, the Bureau capturing Windy or Copper seems like a recipe for a bad time. Not sure if invested time would change that, but it might provide options.
You can't get blood from a stone, this is a well-known fact.
This is both totally true and deeply alarming. It feels too perfect narratively for us to face the question of unleashing this for the sisters we're borne into the world to defeat, as the penultimate step in our quest for Glory. Just the ideal dilemma for us to encounter. Of course you can't get blood from a stone! Of course!
What was it that Baldom- ah....That that mare said.

There are two ways to win. Either by winning, or making your opponents loose.
No. That's not what she said. She reminded us that the only way to win is to focus on Winning, not on Not Losing. Making your opponents lose is a common past time of those who fail to adequately focus on winning!
though who knows, maybe there's a "weaker" outsider in the world we can kill with EiB? Sounds unlikely admittedly.
I sort of doubt there's going to be anything easier than Discord. I am reminded a little of Baldomare's comments about finding another way through the gate —it's rare enough you have ONE option, don't expect another if only you look for it.

And certainly nothing easier.
Oh lord. I had not made this connection and kind of love it. That would be a fun piece to work into Copper!Quest.

Last edited:
yeah, but...

bitch, please. She's not on our level. An Edge Dyad is between peers. EQUALS.
Overestimating her own importance is kind of Copper's whole thing. Please don't be too hard on her, she's doing her best to stand up against Velvet, the most overpowered cultist in the current age, and still barely managing to keep up with whatever scraps of attention we put towards fighting her.

Oh lord. I had not made this connection and kind of love it. That would be a fun piece to work into Copper!Quest.
Boy oh boy do I have a fun surprise for you sometime down the line.

Last edited:
uh. Sending ASH THE THIRD WOLF against DISCORD... I didn't think of it, but it's definitely tempting.

here's the question though. Do we risk introducing further corruption in ourselves? Killing Discord with Ash... sounds like a Regrettable Action, doesn't it?
Also we need to be the ones to get the Blood of the Outsider trait. Not a Wolfspawn. Sending Ash against Discord sounds like the exact opposite of tempting.

I'm not saying we use him to kill Discord, beyond just the fact he almost definitely can't do it, we need the blood. If this thing with Dew isn't a one off and Ash can do other tasks that are tangentially related to hunting, killing, and causing despair then we can have him scout out people; Windy, Copper and Discord are what first come to mind is all. Scout out in preparation of a hunt, or stalk them as a Wolf would it's prey yada yada.

Basically use him to gather intelligence on our enemies.

Last edited:
If this thing with Dew isn't a one off and Ash can do other tasks that are tangentially related to hunting, killing, and causing despair then we can have him scout out people; Windy, Copper and Discord are what first come to mind is all. Scout out in preparation for a hunt, or stalk them as a Wolf would it's prey.

Don't forget about this from our character sheet:

-[The Benefits of the Mother]: "Give me their scent, Mother. Tell me your will. The ashes will consume them until only the flavor of their bones remains."
[TO BE LEARNED AT THE BEGINNING OF TURN 19]
So yes we can send him, but I am deeply doubtful he knows the meaning of restraint. Can he gather intelligence? Only by gnawing on their heads until he reaches their frontal lobes!

<sarcasm>
Nah, what ever could go wrong with tainting our access to the tricuspid door with the wolf divideds stain.
Parted Pupper getting its influence into whatever lies beyond at the latest when we do sounds great!
</sarcasm>
Its an interesting idea.
But:
Using the wolf in opening the tricuspid gate or in gaining the key sounds like a recipe for disaster.
We saw what using him to kill the heir of moth is like. Now imagine him reaching glory.
The Hour of rabies with the power of direct access to glory.
Or atleast getting to mold the process of others reaching it.

Overestimating her own importance is kind of Copper's whole thing. Please don't be too hard on her, she's doing her best to stand up against Velvet, the most overpowered cultist in the current age, and still barely managing to keep up with whatever scraps of attention we put towards fighting her.
and in the meantime the plates we're spinning include killing the Master and keeping the Faith of the Alicorns, Restoring our daughter-princess to power, getting to Glory, and leading the not-so-secret-police.

Seriously, if she didn't have a chance to out us as a cultist, she'd nearly be beneath our notice!

I'm not saying we use him to kill Discord, beyond just the fact he almost definitely can't do it, we need the blood. If this thing with Dew isn't a one off and Ash can do other tasks that are tangentially related to hunting, killing, and causing despair then we can have him scout out people; Windy, Copper and Discord are what first come to mind is all. Scout out in preparation of a hunt, or stalk them as a Wolf would it's prey yada yada.

If he can actually kill I'd likely send him against Copper really.

Soft Sweeps is also do a change of some kind, now that we have taken further regrettable actions.

In which (S) Collide – Part 1, New
1 2 3

Here's the first part of the omake. Heh, I think there's other omakes posted already.

In which (S) Collide – Part 1,

Velvet: Rite

You are Velvet Covers and right now you are... thinking.

You haven't had the time to sit down and think on what you've done for a while now. A long while. There was always another fire to put out, or preparations to put out a fire, or an unexpected event, or... Truth is, you haven't really thought about your deeds because you've always been so busy. Or maybe it's that you haven't given yourself the time to think. Because if you did, you might just realize the scope of everything you've done, and then, and then...

This vacation has been good for you. It was needed for Selene, and you're glad for that, that you can still care for your family (despite everything), but it has also been good for you. And the wedding went off without a hitch, despite – –

Your thoughts spiral.

Honestly, you have no idea how you've survived for so long without getting somepony confronting you with your sins, haha! You chuckle under your breath, but inside, you're almost breaking down in hysterics. By Celestia, you killed a Name! Albeit with the help of another Name, and desolated the Woods in the process, but... is it something to be proud of?

It seems both like only yesterday and somewhere lost in history when you joined a book club with Copper Secateur... whom you just recently tried to kill, several weeks ago.

All the things you've done. How far is too far, and how far is not enough? Do your good deeds outweigh your sins crawling on your back? And do they cancel each other out?

No.

You are not perfect. You know this. And you have tried your best. Maybe there were other things you could have done, actions not taken, fleeting opportunities not used, or choices not pursued that could have led to a different result, but – you have tried your best. And you are still trying your best, and you will continue trying your best.

You marshal yourself with pure pony strength of will, holding everything in check with an iron calm. You take a deep breath, feeling your ribcage expand, pushing against your skin. You let it out. You breathe.

You open the door.

Your preparations are complete. Mostly. Your plan, if it can be called that, is to throw yourself down at Luna's feet and beg for mercy.

Baldomare is watching from the attic above, ready to intervene if necessary. Rarity and Jade Whistle are with her, presumably making small talk.

Fluttershy is in the adjacent room, along with Comet Feet, who is pacing around.

Stormchaser nods his head at you as you settle onto the couch beside him.

Silky Stream looks up at you sleepily.

Soft Sweeps is struggling to stay awake.

Selene is already almost asleep, half-curled underneath a bundle of crocheted blankets that were knitted with love.

You had sent out everyone else – your brother is on an overseas trip right now – and you've told your staff to take a vacation. Even Ponpon, who had paused at the door and said that you could talk to her about anything. You didn't quite manage to look her in the eyes, but she thankfully had not pressed.

The fireplace is warm, although you can barely feel the fire on your skin. Still, you tuck in your daughters before the couch... and pause.

You don't want to die (and you still don't) but now that you've thought about it, getting judged by the same pony you've wronged might be for the best – as long as your family is safe (or Fair Trial, you guess, but even that is contingent on her knowing all the facts). Sometimes you think your sanity is only maintained because of your family. Sometimes you want everything to just end, just so you can stop remembering your regrets. But you move on from those times, because of everypony dear to you. An idea had started everything, the idea that you did not exist in a peaceful land of magic and harmony, the idea that was about secrets, about how the world hides its own in the most unusual of ways, and about how those secrets change and transform while the world isn't looking. That something was in the wrong shape.

And you had realized, slowly, that that idea was right.

Equestria is in danger, and something must be done about it. It is not a peaceful land of magic and harmony, and that is something that had been proved over and over again, from the Worms to the unnecessary sacrifice of the Royal Knights to the Luna imposter to the Catastrophe to the Wolf and your own actions and choices, of which none can be an exemplar of that idea more than the still smoldering Ashes of what was once the Woods – here be horrors.

But you had kept a line in your heart, and you had managed to keep this line, you had managed to keep yourself from crossing that line, despite everything, despite sometimes feeling like the rest of the world had trampled across it. But about where you truly desire to be, and everything you had learnt, you were realizing another idea. Another different idea. Which was that you were doing this for the people dear to you. And this idea was borne from that time Fluttershy had pushed the line back, and the Ashes of your own actions.

And that idea that has been rooting inside of you – is now budding; unfolding, like a blooming lotus, or fires in the night, or the shivering of a moth's wings.

"Mom?" Silky Stream and Selene ask.

When you raise your hoof to your eyes, you find that you are crying.

You open your mouth to apologize, or deflect, but what comes out is a sob.

Your daughters stumble out of their blankets, and you try to push them back, you try to cover up... and you fail. Or rather, you choose to fail.

Tonight, your family is together.

You hug your daughters, and your daughters hug you. The couch dips as Stormchaser's presence settles beside you, to give you a warm nudge.

"You know that I love you all, right?" You ask. "You know that I love you all, very very much?"

At the chorus of affirmatives, you let go and look at your beautiful, beautiful daughters. You are planning to wake Luna soon, but that's not really fair to just spring onto the rest of your daughters, is it? And perhaps, neither is it fair to Selene.

So you speak.

"I need to tell all of you something."

What do you tell your daughters?

[] WRITE-IN

--- --- ---

Mareinette: Ascend

Down, down in the cellar... a horror opens Her eyes.

Standing up in grace as befitting Her station, the Lady opens the door and begins to climb.

1 2 3

Last edited:
Homestuck correct?

Two thoughts, re-reading the update.

1) Any speculation on where Stormchaser went? It's a little peculiar for him to leave a sobbing wife alone.

2) With a Royal Visitor… this would be the first time Celestia is in the presence of Selene, and vice versa, right? I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

3) Does anyone have an idea what's in Celestia's mystery box? Anything important from MLP that could fit in a jewellery box and would fit?

Last edited:
In spite of the dire tone of the past few Omakes I do think Selenes return to being Luna will be a good thing.

I do think it is in character for Velvet Covers to worry however. To go over the details and fret over possibilities.

She is very capable, has many concerns, and tends to get lost on the weeds when it comes to dealing with issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if the awakening is barely a ritual for Stormchaser. Or not even considered one at all...

His perspective really helps keep Velvet Covers on track. Something that... fits. In a lot of ways. Him requesting we delay Selenes awakening...

[X] A self-invited guest

Man it's so good to see this update, the need for Esoteric and spookyness is going to be sated. Glad the wedding basically is going off without a hitch, outside of our new guest.

But then again, after all the effort and a whole RA pulled to get to this point, it damn well better have lol :V.

I'm stuck between laundering and Baldomare, but getting that hint on the outsider is something I would rather we have the information on early, before another huge disaster we didn't see coming happens.

Subverting Dew should be doable on our own time, if he still has the awakening even outside of this event, if not maybe it'll end up being someone else who awakens first, idk.

[X] A self-invited guest

Man it's so good to see this update, the need for Esoteric and spookyness is going to be sated. Glad the wedding basically is going off without a hitch, outside of our new guest.

But then again, after all the effort and a whole RA pulled to get to this point, it damn well better have lol :V.

I'm stuck between laundering and Baldomare, but getting that hint on the outsider is something I would rather we have the information on early, before another huge disaster we didn't see coming happens.

Subverting Dew should be doable on our own time, if he still has the awakening even outside of this event, if not maybe it'll end up being someone else who awakens first, idk.
For the hint on an outsider we could send Baldomare scrying.
For Dew, probably subvertable without this chance, but will we have this perfect of an opportunity? Him practically throwing himself at us with his guard down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back